Betty's Revenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yeah, good, but now what am I going to do about you? I just ‘knew’ you would tell me where those pictures were rather than let Fred rape you.”

“Well, that still leaves you,” Renée explained while smiling seductively at her.

“Me?!” Betty questioned incredulously.

“Oh God, keep away, Betty! No, don’t come near me! I might have to tell you where the pictures are if you do!” Renée cried out in a falsetto voice.

Renée was moving her legs wide and then bringing them back together in a scissoring fashion totally exposing her wide open vagina. This she would alternate with drawing her legs up with her knees bent and thrusting her pubic mound up toward the ceiling in a imitation of the sexual act.

‘Oh, to hell with it,’ Betty thought while moving to the side of the bed. Renée reached up and pulled Betty down on top of her. The older woman had just enough time to realize that Renée had slipped her binds completely and could have gotten up at any time when the young woman began to kiss her furiously while running her hands up and down Betty’s uniform searching for a zipper or buttons.

Renée grasped the waistband to Betty’s uniform skirt and ran her hand around it until she located the zipper. As the young woman began to pull the zipper down, Betty pulled away from Renée’s kiss attempting to get up.

Renée let loose of the zipper momentarily and pulled Betty close to her to nuzzle her neck.

“Remember when I told you to come closer, that I wouldn’t bite?” Renée murmured.

“Uh huh,” Betty giggled.

“I lied!” Renée bite hard into Betty’s lower lip.

“Top tat too tit!” Betty screamed.

Renée paid no attention and pulled the zipper on Betty’s skirt down and pushed her skirt off her body. She slid her hands inside of the woman’s white panties and caressed her rounded bottom before pulling Betty up to her where she could wrap her legs around her supervisor’s hips tightly.

Renée realized Betty would never escape her now no matter what she did, so she let go of Betty’s lower lip with her teeth.

“Damn it, Renée! What were you doing?” Betty complained.

“Oh, shut up and kiss me, you fool.”

Betty finally got into the spirit of the proceedings and kissed Renée hard over and over. The dark-haired young woman sighed and wiggled under Betty contentedly. She clutched the bottom of Betty’s blouse and pulled it up by her shoulders and then unclasped her bra and slid it out leaving Betty’s breasts rubbing directly on hers. Renée felt her nipples harden immediately and she also felt Betty’s had grown erect.

She slid her hands down her lover’s bare back and then around her body into her panties. Renée felt with her hands probing until she discovered Betty was sopping wet.

‘She’s ready,’ the young woman thought.

She pulled her hands back out and grasped the waistband of Betty’s panties and ripped them off and finished by flinging them on the floor. Renée began to thrust her cunt up into Betty’s in a very haphazard fashion due to flying blind, so to speak, but fortunately kept hitting her hardened clit against Betty’s

“Oh God, Renée, what are you doing to me?” Betty gasped.

“I’m raping you, stupid - mwahaha!” Renée cackled.

The black-haired young woman slid her hands around Betty’s behind once again and then almost casually slipped one finger into Betty’s opened vagina from behind. Betty hunched backwards into Renée’s finger, so the young woman put in one more finger, stretching her cunt lips a bit more.

Then Renée slid in three fingers and never missed a thrust. Betty was groaning and tossing and turning on top of Renée. Renée slid in one more making it all four fingers.

“Oh God!’ Betty screamed finally understanding the principle of pleasure/pain.

Combining her four fingers into a fist Renée simulated the wang on an elephant thrusting in and out of Betty’s black pubic haired cunt hole.

“Oh stop! Don’t! Stop!” Betty screamed louder and louder until her orgasm fluttered up through her. “Oh, God, Don’t stop! Oh, God! I’m cummmmming!”

Right then before Renée could say anything, she heard some banging on the outside of one of the walls; then some small stones were shaken loose and then a huge hole of bricks fell out of the wall onto the floor and Kell stepped through it followed closely by some campus security.

“Kell!” Renée happily called out. “Where did you come from? How did you ever find us?”

“It really wasn’t that difficult,” Kell explained dryly, “since you just happened to be in a hidden area of a subbasement. Actually you owe your good fortune to Samuel, he’s the one who finally felt bad enough to tell us where you were.

One of the security stepped forward and intoned, “Betty, by the power given to me by President Cramer, I hereby am arresting you on the charges of kidnapping and extortion. Stand up so I can formally arrest you.”

Betty automatically began to stand until Renée refused to let her up, because she still had her legs wrapped tightly around the other woman’s waist.

“Stop it,” Renée softly cautioned. “What do you have in mind? Standing up and waving that black thatched pussy of yours at all of them and it’s probably still leaking jism.”

Betty flushed bright red. “You’re right, I wasn’t thinking.”

Renée was more interested in the fact that Betty was currently her only piece of apparel at the moment and she didn’t want to display any more of her naked body to Kell or to any of the security men for that matter if she could help it.

Renée said sharply, “Kell, in case you haven’t noticed Betty and I both need some clothes. Go get some for us! Take those bozos with you and don’t bring them back. Tell Doctor Kadow that Fred has a chipped bone in his neck and to bring the stretcher specially made for that purpose. And despite what President Cramer says, I am not pressing charges against Betty.”

“What?!” Kell questioned highly upset.

“You heard me, I didn’t stutter. I’m not pressing charges against Betty. Now go on.”

“You know, Renée,” Kell declared. “You get stranger and stranger every day.”

“Thank you, Kell,” the young woman grinned at him. “Coming from you I consider that a compliment.”

Kell stood for a moment, blinked a few times, scratched the back of his head and said, “Huh?”

“Go on!” Renée and Betty both demanded.

And that’s how it came to pass that a few hours later Renée and Betty lay in Renée’s bed with their completely nude bodies completely intertwined with each other. Just before Renée dozed off into much needed rest, she whispered, “Betty, I’m still not giving you those pics.”

“Damn it Renée!” Betty cursed.

Renée laughed heartily, “Bwahaha!”

The End?

12