All Comments on 'Betty's Self Discovery Ch. 03'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A Super Hot Story!

I know you said this was the end of this series, but it is just so sexy! Would you pretty, pretty, please consider writing another chapter? Wouldn't it be great to have a threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep going honey - you're one of the best!

Welcome back Pelios! you're so talented!

Sara

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 15 years ago
Unbelievable so erotic so sexual so real two women

finding they love each other's sex and enjoyu the taste smell and pleasure of making each other cum is so wonderful so loving and so damn good. Please write another chaptyer perhaps a year or two aftwer they all enjoy the sex. How has wach benifited from the lesbian meeting and how is their sex life now!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stunning

I'm also a big fan of muscular calves. You do write a fantastic tale. Yes, another chapter with our heroine being a little dominant over her stable of mares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
qudos

Thank you very much. I enjoyed this immensely...had to put towels down on my chair!!! Very, very good story, well written and very effective!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

sarahwalker10sarahwalker10over 10 years ago

Really great story, I loved it. Plenty of hot woman and lots of hot sex. What more could you ask for. I think the best part was when Laura went down on Betty and gave her multiple orgasms, that was hot. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LisaSwed

A very arousing story and I'm in to women myself so it's one of the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too Bad We didn't Get Another Chapter

I wish we could have learned more about Lisa and Betty. I once had my own Lisa; it was so fucking hot she didn't realize how badass she was; instead she was a very sweet gentle giant of a lover. I wish I'd appreciated her more when I had her; I'm so fuckin sorry Dakota, you deserved far better than I ever gave you, hope the world you're livin in now is a sweet one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Filthy

In the best possible way

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An excellent piece thank you

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Brilliant, so hot and juicy!

Lincsguy1968Lincsguy1968over 2 years ago

How awesome...... wish it were longer. Great writing and so descriptive. Two women masturbating for each other is a massive turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous