Betty's Version: A Sara Story

Story Info
What happened to Betty after she fled the sleep over naked.
2.6k words
4.22
24.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(As told to by Betty Paige)

Hey, Bubblegom here. Did you happen to notice who wrote this chapter? You didn't? Well, it's right up there silly. That's right! Betty wrote this chapter. I asked her to in order to have a more accurate narrative of what happened to her after she was forced to flee Nicole's house stark naked. Now you be nice and don't flame Betty or if you like her better, don't tell me. My fragile ego might not be able to handle it. Mwahaha! So without further ado – here's Betty!

When Sara first asked me if I wanted to tell my story, my first inclination was to say no; primarily because I never thought of myself as a writer. But if there's one thing that I have learned from my relationship with Sara it's to be open to new ideas, so I told her I would give it a whirl.

I never would have believed before I met Sara that I could meet one individual who would play such a major impact on me changing my attitudes toward so many things. For instance, I don't believe I ever really thought about public nudity except when I would have those nightmares that everyone has about being naked in school. And I certainly never knew that I was bi-sexual. I would have denied that to my dying breath.

Sara was correct in her assessment of me on the day we met. Even though I was certainly horrified and also worried about losing my job when she removed all her clothing in the store, I, also on some level hidden deep inside of me at that time, was very excited with it. Later I realized that I was excited about Sara so casually breaking one of society's major taboos – the one concerning public nudity. It not only is a taboo, it is against the law.

I don't want to give you the wrong impression of me. From that day in the store when I first met Sara to Thanksgiving day, I had only been nude in public one time and, of course, that was the day I met Sara. I really couldn't explain it to myself that night when I went home from work how I come to sashay through my public place of employment stark naked, but I think now looking back on it that I had just felt so good from making love with Sara that I didn't care about anything at that particular time. And as I have already mentioned I was sexually excited by it.

Before I begin you need to understand that Sara insisted that I provide a description of myself for all of the readers who might not have as of yet read the chapters I was mentioned in and she also said I was not to be modest. So even though it's going to sound as if I'm egotistic here goes; I'm quite slim, but I think not unattractively so. My breasts are large and my lovers have told me I have beautiful nipples. I have long red hair and, as I already have indicated, a flat stomach and a very narrow waist. My facial features are quite attractive with very high cheek bones, very carefully formed thinned eyebrows and full lips.

Now as Sara mentioned a couple of chapters back, when Nicole's mother walked unannounced into Nicole's bedroom, I had just removed all of Kristin and Nicole's clothing. I was just going to put them in a shower in an attempt to sober them up some. Of course, all hell broke loose at that point. I was relieved to observe Krista and Sara escape and the other girls were grabbing their clothing.

I looked all around the room almost hysterically at the time and I couldn't discover one stitch of my apparel. I suppose I was either so excited I couldn't see it even though I was looking right at it or it had already become buried underneath a lot of other people's clothing.

Nicole's mother continued to scream at the top of her lungs, which of course I found to be very unnerving to say the least and my head was filled with visions of the police arriving and my being arrested, etc. So I panicked. I'll admit it, I panicked and bolted from the room and ultimately the entire house.

I realized later that if I hadn't panicked, I might have been able to discover something of Nicoles' to wear or maybe even her mother's. I'm certain I could have located a long rain coat to wear for instance, but it's too late to cry about that now. I, at least, had the wherewithal to bring my wallet with me on my flight from the She-Devil's house. That's what Sara calls Nicole's mom now – the She-Devil.

When I reached downstairs I didn't know if there might be police on their way right then so instead of going out the front door into who knows what, I escaped through the back door connected to their kitchen. I discovered myself to be in their fenced in backyard and the side gate had a lock on it!

I figured at that point that I had really done myself in, but it turned out to be a good decision on my part. The rest of the young women at the sleepover, excepting of course Kristin and Nicole, were fleeing from the front of the house when the police pulled up with their lights flashing and sirens whining. The girls, some of them still only half dressed, naturally drew the immediate attention of the police, but I'm happy to say that all of them were successful in their attempts to escape.

The fence was about six feet high, but it was just a plain wooden fence and since I'm athletic I didn't have any difficulty in obtaining a foothold and climbing over it; although I'm thankful I didn't get any splinters you know where!

Of course I was now in somebody else's back yard. No matter how much I wished I had grabbed a coat on the way out of Nicole's house it was now far too late to return because of the police who were swarming the house.

You need to realize something and I don't mean this as a putdown. I'm not like Sara as far as being nude in public. I was already horribly embarrassed and it was chilly out besides. Although I do have to admit that I found it to be sexually exciting at the same time. I can't explain any better than that and I also can't explain why I would find it so.

Just then the backdoor of the house opened and several older teenagers (two males and a female) came out! It appeared they were about to share an illicit substance in the form of a small cigarette. A towheaded young man exclaimed upon seeing me, "Oh shit! Look at her."

I was standing there all crouched down attempting to hide my vagina and my breasts, but there's only so much you can hide with two hands. A blonde haired young woman, who appeared to be the first young man's sister, asked, "Hey slut, what's going on here?"

I managed to find my voice and I responded, "Please help me, this isn't my fault. I've lost my clothes and I have to get home."

"Oh, do you need some clothes?" the young woman asked, snickering maliciously. Not waiting for any answer, she began to cry out, "Hey, Mom! Come out here for a minute. A naked slut out here needs some clothes."

Well, if that didn't strike stark terror coursing through my body, I don't know what would. I began to protest attempting to quiet her, but she paid no attention and kept shouting out for her mother. I had little choice at that point except to run around the side of their house toward the front. Luckily there was nobody out front at that particular second so I dashed down the sidewalk and into the back yard of a house several doors down, where I discovered I might have been worse off since there was a young man sitting in a lawn chair reading a book!

He immediately set his book down on the ground, stood up, and smiled at me; as well he should have! It couldn't be everyday that a stark naked female ran into his backyard.

He spoke, "Hello, my name is Matt. What's yours?"

"Betty," I stammered.

"Pleased to meet you," he rejoined.

Now you might find this strange, but somehow this normal social procedure had a calming affect on me. I suppose looking back it was because he chose to consciously overlook my nudity and treat me as if everything was copasetic.

Once I was able to regain some of my composure I was able to notice that he was fairly good looking. He was very tall and he later told me he was six feet, four inches. He had dark blond hair that he wore in a pony tail. He had gray eyes, a large handsome nose and wore thin-rim glasses. He was fairly slender.

Of course when this was going on I was all crouched down as much as possible hiding my physical attributes as much as possible. Matt suddenly declared, "Hey, I know you. You're a friend of Sara's aren't you?"

"Of course, I'd been thinking ever since I saw you that you looked so familiar. We met at the mall several times," I replied. "Well, I guess I should be moving on. I've got quite a distance to go to return to my house."

I know it sounded stupid, but I didn't know what else to say. I hardly wanted to stand there completely naked and make small talk.

"Wait," he protested. "You can't leave like that, but I can't take you in my house that way either, because I have a lot of relatives visiting over Thanksgiving."

"No, no, that's okay," I responded. I know I wasn't making any sense considering the situation, but I didn't want him to feel responsible for me. I began to move away toward the front yard still in that identical crouch. I'm certain I l resembled an obscene Groucho Marx.

"No, please wait," Matt said again. This time he reached out to me with his right hand and helped me stand to my full height. For some reason I didn't feel embarrassed at all standing in front of him stark naked. It might have been because he had been so nonjudgmental towards me or maybe I just sensed the gentleness about him, but whatever it was I just stood there and let him gaze at me.

And boy, I could tell he was enjoying himself. He suddenly pulled of his long winter coat and passed it to me. Not one for looking a gift coat in the seams when I was completely nude, I put it on immediately without any protest. Allowing it to hang open for a moment I thought, I leaned forward and stepped up high on my tippy-toes, pulled his head down towards mine and planted a large kiss smack on his lips.

I initially thought I was just thanking him for being so kind to me, but as soon as I began kissing him I was suddenly totally overcome with passion. I began to wildly kiss him while forcing my tongue inside of his startled mouth. I pressed my nude body hard up against his clothed one until I felt his erection growing longer.

I reached down and liberated his large prick by unzipping his pants and pushing his underwear down to his knees.

"What are you doing?" he gasped.

"I'm going to give you the thrill of your life," I answered, my voice husky with passion.

I pulled him down with me on the hard cold ground and Matt quickly got the picture. He unbuckled his pants and pushed them down to his ankles. I lay back with my legs spread wide open and my labia completely distended in open invitation. Matt gasped. "You are so beautiful," he murmured.

"Come on, let's get it on," I encouraged.

Matt inserted his large penis directly into my open cunt hole. I began to buck and twist immediately I was so hot. As he began to thrust into me, I went right off with the cum cascading from me. I had never reached an orgasm so quickly in my life. I know it had to do with the entire situation of being out in his backyard in the early evening having sex and having come up to his house stark naked. I was getting off on all of that.

"Ah yeah," I cried out. "You're so good, lover."

Matt began to push into me with wild abandon himself and I half sat up and grasped him by the shoulders so he could push into me as hard and as far as he possibly could.

Suddenly he tensed and then exploded almost literally shooting his cum into me from a high pressure fire hose. It felt so good I began to orgasm again. Sweet Jesus, it was the best sex that I'd ever had. Please don't tell Sara. It might hurt her feelings. Matt continued to shoot into me for what seemed like the longest time. I kept pushing up meeting him with every one of his deep thrusts. Good God, we were rutting like wild animals. It was so passionate.

Even though it was chilly out, we both had perspiration pouring off us from our sexual tryst. Finally it ended as all good things must come to an end, but that doesn't mean this couldn't be a beginning. I hugged him to me as hard as I could pressing my bare body mostly against his still clothed one. I wanted to see him naked, but that would have to wait until another time.

As we embraced I idly found myself wondering if anyone had looked out the window at us. If they had, they probably thought Matt was performing CPR on some poor nude girl. In this case, I'm not telling you what the C stood for.

After a few minutes, of course, we began to get chilly, so Matt carefully buttoned up his coat around me. He was so tall that I was completely covered and then some. We made plans to go out on Friday night to a movie. I guess this relationship would work backwards since it had started out with a bang. There you see, Sara – I do have a sense of humor.

Matt was kind enough to give me a ride home. He walked me to the door and we kissed and kissed and then finally he said he had to get back before they called the police on him for disappearing. He had assured them he would be right back since, after all, it was Thanksgiving..

Despite his protestations, I insisted he take his coat. After all we weren't going to see each other for a week. While we were still standing there talking, a neighbor who lived in the apartment next to ours came out. As soon as he saw me standing there totally nude, he stopped dead in his tracks and then dashed back into his apartment and slammed the door. Then I observed the door open a crack and him staring at me through it. Haha! That was great! I was beginning to see why Sara got off on this.

Of course my roommate didn't appreciate it when I entered the apartment completely naked and interrupted her Friday evening romantic tête-à-tête with her boyfriend.

The End