All Comments on 'Between a Rock & a Hard Place Ch. 01'

by MimiRose

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author's Note as of 3/10/13

This is a revised version of "Between a Rock..." I was hoping that the administrators would simply replace the old story with the new one.

krissymoodzkrissymoodzabout 10 years ago
Awesome!!

I just finished the first one, and read this one from where it ended the first time!! I hope there is going to be more stories about these two!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Aaahhhh

OMG....screamed when I saw this. Loved the first one and love the updates. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story

good story. she needs to stick to her guns and give him as much hell as he give her...paybacks a bitch...before she forgives him. grovelling is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks for the update!

So happy that you're back! I had really given up on all of your stories:(

I like this version way more than the first one, Elias was dick and she should let him stew for a bit.

Now onto the super-duper...hopefully*fingers crossed

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessabout 10 years ago
O.M.F.G!!!!!!! 5*

That was sooooooooo hot hun!!!!!!! I loved it and cant wait for more!!!!! ^^

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuiabout 10 years ago

I didn't read the first version of this, but woman!!! I love this here story! Wow! I've read all of your other ones and I figured why the hell not this!? So I parked my butt in a nice comfy seat and read away, boy was this good! And I hope more chapters are soon to come??? I said it before and I'll say it again Mimi you SLAY me!! Dis right here is Gone with the Wind FABULOUS!!! Update soon, your fans (that's right hunty chile, you got fans!) are eager for more...

Xo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I am so looking forward to the next phase of their relationship. E needs to really show her he really loves her--start by no more smoking/partying and being there for her and the baby.

I wouldn't have forgiven him so quickly, but i think she made the right decision to move out---a crib and paint job can't cover up the way he has treated her...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ummm

This is dumb, she was weak for sleeping with him after he was a total asshole to her! Dumbass maybe she should've kept her legs closed! Whore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
YAAAY!

BEST STORY ON LITEROTICA I FICKIN LOOSE THIS GIRL YOU ARE THE BOMB DOT COM! Please continue it i beg :( lol but seriously you ARE THE BEST PLEASE CONTINUE! ;D

DrPGLDrPGLabout 10 years ago
Same story

Isn't this the same story posted twice? After a year, could you post chapter 2? This is a very good story and I hope it doesn't drag on for years. Please conclude. Thank you.

PS: You are a very good writer and I really enjoyed the story.

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 10 years agoAuthor
A response to the last post.

I had left a comment explaining why this story was posted twice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the best story!

I really enjoy reading this story! It was so real for me! I'm glad the way the story end and would like to see where you go with this story! I want Elias to work his way back into her heart! He was an asshole toward her. She did the right thing by not taking him back! Like she say, this isn't the movies! He waited too long to show her he cares about her when he should had told her how he felt! I'm interest in seeing you making her falling in love with him. Seeing him being their for their daughter and her over a long period of time or watching him really being sincere about his feeling for her. This story really gotten to me! I hope you will finish this story line soon! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

You're incredible. I wish I could give you 10 stars..you have captivated me in this storyline, this should be in a film .. Screw that fifty shades trash this is a true plot.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm sorry but

I hated this. These characters are supposed to be 28, on the cusp of 30, and they're all immature and cruel-- worse than children really.While I'm appreciative of the fact that Camilla didn't leap back into his arms at the end, I'm upset that same sense of self-preservation and self-love wasn't present after he embarrassed her in front of his friends. She didn't have an iota of sense, not only hooking up with him while his girlfriend/ex was downstairs, but doing so without telling him to wrap it up. It's sad, I thought that I would really like Camilla at the beginning, but towards the end of the story, all I could think about was that she got what she deserved. It saddens me because I love your writing style, but please, write a story with more respectable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Gotta say that Camilla has no backbone, Elias is a total complete asshole, and Laney seems to be the only one with any sense whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Decent Ending (Not saying it was bad)

I actually enjoyed this story. Although I was a little upset over the fact that she practically threw herself at him despite all of the consequences, because she came across as intelligent and independent, I like that it didn't end with some sappy ending like, "They shared a passionate kiss..." after he apologized. Yes, let him work to maybe get back her love for him. I really like Laney; she is the type of best friend I would like to have (without the derogative name calling though lol). I love that Laney is sticking by her side including the other friends. So despite how messy things got, it was a decent ending because we have an apology from that a$$ of a man and we got some independence when Camilla refused to take him back.

prnzssqtprnzssqtover 8 years ago
you have to continue....

I love this updated version and I love Camilla telling Elias grand gestures wont work. If he truly loves her he would wait and I firmly believe he will considering how dickly he was to her. Its gonna take a lot to prove he changed and I hope theyll be a part two to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous