Between a Rock & a Hard Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
450 Followers

'He shouldn't be in here,' her conscience reasoned. 'Katerina was downstairs earlier. He probably has reconciled with her. He loves her. He's in here cause he's drunk. Yeah, that's why...' Then she noticed the lack of odor of alcohol that should be on him. '...No, no, he isn't. Just look at his eyes. They are as clear as a piece of crystal.'

"I—

Her statement was cut off, due to his mouth planting itself on hers. The kiss was gentle and then morphed into a series of passionate ones. Camilla let out a body-tingling moan. Her hand left his cock and sought his shoulder. Her left hand went to his hair and pulled gently. She felt her body being suspended in the air and then landing on the mattress. Their lips parted only when he needed to strip out of his clothes. Quickly, he discarded his clothes and tossed into a pile on the floor. Just as quickly he stripped out of those clothes, Elias was just as quick to place himself in between her thighs and to have his lips back on hers. For her, it seemed as if his lips traveled all over her body and leaving a trail of yearning in its departure. Her lips, her neck, her collarbone, her breasts, her nipples, her ribs, her navel, her hip bones, her legs and her feet were given a visit from his succulent lips. There was one place that he neglected and it was the one part of her that needed him and his cock the most. The dull, persistent throbbing had turned into an urgent, ache that started to become uncomfortable.

'I guess this is what blue balls feel like,' she calculated to herself.

"Eli," she whimpered.

"Mmm?" he hummed as he planted kisses on her left foot.

"Fuck me, please," she requested. "I appreciate the romance shit and everything, but I really want your dick inside of me..." She noticed that his eyes darted up to her face. There was a glint in his eyes. "...like right now!"

"So you want me to fuck you?" he asked, as he gently placed her foot back on the mattress. He slid his body over hers. She could feel the desired object pressed against her stomach. Her hand went down to touch it, but with a quick reflex, Elias took a hold of her hand. He pressed her hand against the mattress, above her head. "Do you want me to fuck you?" he whispered to her, after planting a kiss on her forehead. She noticed there was a slight dialect in his voice. She moaned at that enlightenment. God, she needed him.

"Yes, so can you quick being a cock tease to me and just fuck me?" she asked, feeling urgent.

"Me, the cock tease? I'm not the one who..." She felt his cock slide in between her lower lips in a methodical manner. The shaft glistened with her juices as it dragged up against her sensitive flesh and butting up against the small knot of nerves. She whimpered in pleasure and bucked her hips. "... showed up to the kitchen, showing off my body, as if I was asking to be fucked." Her left hand reached down to grab onto his swollen member, but it was slapped away by his massive, strong one. He, then, taken a hold of that one and held it above her head. Now, she was restrained and was being tortured. Well, it was Camilla's idea of being tortured.

Elias continued to tease her by sliding his turgid member in between her puffy lips while she thought that she was going to die, if he didn't stop the teasing. "Shit," she gasped.

'What else could go wrong--?'

They both heard the music change. It had gone from a dance song to into a somber-sounding tune. Camilla recognized the song, because of the acoustic guitar's chords. "Fuck," she hissed as she listened to A Perfect Circle's "3 Libras" play.

Whenever she wanted to get into an automatic mood to fuck, she played that song. As of recently, thanks to her dry spell, she listens to that song, on her iPod, as her fingers methodically worked to make her cum. In her mind's eye, as she masturbated to made-up fantasies. Coincidentally, the majority of those thoughts involved her and the sexy, big man who was holding her down.

'Lure his ass into fucking you,' her conscience suggested, who suddenly have become her accomplice.

She made a low purr and started to seductively writhe against the mattress. She noticed that his eyes became cloudy as he took in the scene that was unfolding beneath him. "Fuck me," she whispered as continued to sway to the music. His eyes stared at her full hips as they made figure-eights against the cream colored sheet. "I know you want to," she said to him, softly. "I know you want to fuck your pussy," she said to him. She saw that his eyes brightened up at the words "your pussy". She nodded her head and repeated what she said to him.

She rewarded with the sudden, intrusion of his whole cock in her pussy. Both of them groaned at the burst of stimuli that exploded in them, at the intrusion and needed a moment to gather their wits. At first, his cock moved with thrusts that were slow in speed, but were deep enough to reach nerves endings that were buried deep in her. For Camilla, his cock felt wonderful. It was thick enough to fill her cunt up and it was long enough to hit parts of her that she didn't think existed. Her body screamed in delight. It was feeling a hell of a lot better than the sensations that she used to get when he stood next to her. He released her wrists and her hands immediately started their own exploration. Her fingers caressed the thick muscles in his arms and back. They ended their journey when they held onto his ass. They felt his buttocks contract and release as he thrust his cock into her hidden depths.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as her head rocked to the side. She submerged under the veil of pleasure.

"Tell me again," she heard him growl as his thrusts still held its slow pace. She knew what he wanted to hear from her and it made her pussy weep more.

"Your pussy," she moaned and squealed in delight, when she heard him growl.

The pace in his thrusts quickened and became rough. With every thrust, his pelvis slammed against her clit and sent thousands of nerves into shock. Her fingernails dug into his skin, which caused him to moan. He grabbed both of her wrists again and pinned them back down onto the mattress.

"Tell me again, baby," he groaned, slowing up a bit. Camilla let out a wail and tried to get her hands free. "Tell me again, baby, tell me who this pussy belongs to," he demanded.

"Yours," she moaned, "this pussy belongs to you and only you." Then, she let out a trembling moan as she felt her inner walls clamp down on his cock, as it supplied quick, deep strokes. "Oooh, baby, this pussy belongs to you. I belong to you," she moaned.

With a grunt, he began to pump in a jackhammer pace. She felt pressure form in her lower belly and her thighs twitch in anticipation. "I'm about to cum," she announced. Suddenly, she felt Elias pull his prick out. She groaned in confusion.

"Get on your hands and knees," was his command.

Eagerly, Camilla rolled onto her hands and knees. Now, facing her bed's headboard, she grabbed handfuls of the bedspread as she felt his prick slide back into her. He begun with a slow pace and gradually picked up his speed. Soon, he had her screaming into her pillow as she endured her climax. His hand went to the back of her neck and guided her to kneel. His thrusts remained at its brutal pace, but now he added his fingers to the mix, as they were grinding against her clit.

"This pussy..." he managed to grunt out.

"Ugh...y-yes, oh God...yesssssss," Camilla hissed as she felt her womb contract for another orgasm. "Ahhh, it's yours, b-baby," she moaned, as tears rolled down her face.

His pace was losing its rhythm as he felt his balls ascend towards his body and tighten up with pressure. He growled out that he was about to cum. He released his hold on her neck and she sank back down on her hands and knees. He continued to pound into her heated center until he felt his cum surged up his shaft. He pulled his cock out just as his cum shot out of it's tip. His right hand stroked his cock as more streams of the pearlescent fluid pumped out, onto Camilla's supple bottom. After the last quaver and his climax lost its grip on him, Elias sank his body onto the mattress. He rested on at Camilla's feet, at the bottom of the bed.

Camilla, on the other hand, was lying vertically on the mattress and on her side. Her eyes were gazing at her alarm clock, but she wasn't focused on the time. She was too occupied thinking. She was relieving the moments that recently transpired between the two of them. Her lust rose as quickly as the speed of light and so did her guilt and regret.

'Oh my God, what did I just do?'

For Camilla and Elias, the morning after wasn't filled with a post-coital after-glow, like one would hope for. Both unexpected-lovers ended up falling asleep while laying in the same spot on the mattress. Elias was the first person to wake up. He tried to dress and gather up the rest of his belongings, as quietly as possible, but Camilla ended up waking up anyway. She ended up waking up to see him slip his thick legs into his pair of jeans. Both of their eyes met and his movements stilled. They didn't say anything to each other for a moment. During that moment, silence and tension grew in between them.

"Good morn—

"I was drunk," he blurted out, at the same time of her greeting.

"What?" she murmured, disbelieving the admission that slipped out of her housemate's mouth.

"Last night, I was drunk," Elias said to her, while briefly looking at her, before resuming getting dressed.

Camilla stared at Elias with a look of disbelief. She knew that he was lying. She knew that he was making an excuse. She felt as if he was trying to place all of the blame of their wrong-doing on Camilla. She felt her anger rise.

"What; you were drunk?" She rose to her knees on the bed, totally oblivious of her nudity and that scent of their fucking clinging to her skin. "No, you weren't! Remember Elias, I have seen you when you're shit-faced drunk. You can barely stand on your own two feet, let alone fuck! You were sober last night! Why are you lying to me?"

Elias gazed at her as he slipped his feet into his sneakers. The expression of his face read anger, in her opinion. She thought that he was angry at her for calling him out on his bullshit lie.

"Why does it matter if I was drunk or sober, huh? What we did last night was wrong and you know that," he said to her, as he buttoned his jeans closed. Camilla closed her lips together and stared down at the floor. Her guilt was showing. "That's what I thought," he said to her. He grabbed his shirt off of the floor and slipped it on. He gave her one last glance before making his way to her bedroom's door.

"Then, why did you come in here last night?" she asked him, as he opened the door.

Without looking at her, Elias said to her "I was looking for an easy lay" in a way that was cruel and crude. Then he exited the bedroom. As her door was closing, he heard Camilla let out a whimper and an inhalation; a sign that she was about to cry.

Six months later: February

After six months of budgeting her expenses and saving her money, Camilla had enough money to move out of Elias' house. She, unfortunately, was unable to find another place to live. She has gone on numerous interviews for rentals and going through dozens of 'open houses', but she wasn't offered any rentals. Just when she thought that she was going to be living in cheap motels for awhile, Laney and her girlfriend Penny made the offer of the small apartment, over the old carriage house that was on their property. Even though the apartment was not Camilla's ideal place to live, she wasn't stupid enough to turn down the offer.

"Oh my God, honey, you have a lot of shit!"

Her best friend's announcement was made after she taped the sixteenth cardboard box shut with duct tape. "Did you accumulate more crap while you were here?"

"Laney, I didn't ask you to help me pack. You volunteered," Camilla said to her friend, with her voice void of emotion, which made the statement sound ten times worse.

"Ouch," Laney said sarcastically. "What's with the bite, mama?"

"Nothing's wrong. I'm fine," she said as she shoved miscellaneous items into a box. It was a Saturday afternoon and both women were spending the day in Camilla's bedroom. Laney was helping her friend and co-worker pack her belongings.

"Bullshit, Cammy! For the past couple of months, you have been acting like a major bitch..." The obscene word made Camilla stand upright and stare at her friend. Laney could see anger in her eyes, as if she was angry enough to fight her. "... and when you're not acting like a bitch to everyone, you are acting like anti-social, depressed, moody teenaged girl! Now, tell me what's going on with you?"

"Like I said, I am fine!" Camilla said through clenched teeth. "And from what I remember, I told you that I didn't ask you to help me pack. You volunteered. If you have a problem with all of my shit, then you can leave." What Camilla didn't know was as she spoke, tears were rolling down her cheeks. Laney's own anger dissipated as she noticed her friend's condition. She walked across the room and up to her friend. She reached out to touch Camilla's face to wipe away her tears, when Camilla slapped her hand away.

"Cammy," Laney gasped, shocked at her friend's outburst. "Cammy, tell me what's wrong with you?" Laney's hands went to her friend once more but was slapped away once again. Laney tried once more and the same reaction happened once again. "Cammy!" she shouted at her friend. She watched Camilla's face wrinkled and a sob burst out of her. She grew alarmed as she watched her friend brusquely sit onto top of a storage bin and hysterical cry. "Cammy," she whimpered, before kneeling down in front of her friend. She wrapped her arms around her friend in a strong, but loving embrace. She tried to provide comfort to her friend, but her efforts were not rewarded. Cammy continued to cry hysterically.

She ended up crying so hard that her breathing became choppy and came out of her mouth in a distorted fashion. For Laney, her friend's reaction reminded her of an inconsolable child with a skinned knee. All Laney could do was hold her friend and whisper consolations into her friend's ear. "It's all right, honey..." Laney would say. "... Whatever is going on with you, it will be all right." Laney held onto her friend for a significant amount of time until she felt Camilla gently pushed her away. By then, Camilla's sobbing had stopped but she was still breathing in gulps. She noticed that her face was moist with tears, flushed and slightly swollen. She never seen Camilla behaved in such a manner, in all of the fourteen years that she knew her. Camilla didn't even cry this hard when she broke her right leg, when she was fourteen. "You feel better now?" she asked as she wiped away fresh tears off of Camilla's face.

"I-I-I'm fine," Camilla stuttered. Laney smirked in disbelief.

"I'm going to get you a glass of water and something to wipe your face with. You stay right there and I'll be right there," Laney instructed.

Laney had gone downstairs to the kitchen to fetch a bottle of water and then gone to the bathroom to get a handful of tissues. When she returned to Camilla's bedroom, she found her friend still sitting in the same spot. She handed the bottle of water to her friend. As Camilla opened the bottle, Laney wiped away the tears.

"All right, now tell me what's going on with you? And don't give me that 'I'm fine' bullshit. I've never seen you cry like that...Ever. Whatever it is that is bothering you, it is eating you up on the inside and it is going to continue. So, spill."

"Eating you up," Camilla muttered while her eyes were focused on the polished, hardwood floor.

"Yes, it's eating you up," Laney said as she sat back down on the polished, hardwood floor. "What's bothering you; is it your butt-hole roommates? Is it something from work?" She gazed at Camilla, who was staring down at the floor.

"Eating you up," Camilla repeated, but a little louder and softly.

"Y-yeah," Laney said, feeling worried that her friend had gone off the deep end.

"Laney," she whimpered, before letting out a sob and then a gasp.

She began to cry a softer version of the earlier outburst for a few minutes before settling down. With a trembling hand, Camilla placed the bottle on the floor. She remained motionless for a minute. Then, with two trembling hands, she slowly lifted her baggy, blue sweater up and over her torso, right underneath her breasts. She heard Laney gasp her name and then an 'Oh my God'. There was a long silence between the two women. Then, Camilla felt her friend's hands touch her round and bulging belly.

"Cammy," Laney gasped once more, as she rubbed at her friend's pregnant belly. "You're...having a baby?" She stared at her hands as they rubbed at the hard bulge that encased the precious unborn baby that was stored in her best friend's belly. For Laney, Camilla appeared to be in her second trimester of her pregnancy. She was amazed that Camilla was able to hide her pregnancy. She was slightly angry that her friend of fourteen years had also withheld the news of her condition.

"Yes," she muttered with a hiccup.

"How?" Laney inquired.

Camilla was silent for a few minutes before she explained all of the events that have gone down in the past six months. Camilla let her friend know about the night of when she and Elias had sex, which was the act that created the life that was inside of her. Then, she spoke of the events that taken place on the morning after. She talked about the moments of tension and awkwardness that occurred between the two of them, as the weeks flew by. Camilla informed her best friend about the day she learnt about her pregnancy and the events that unraveled afterwards: her inner turmoil of whether or not to abort her child. Camilla talked about the negative reactions from her devout-Christian parents about the news of their unexpected creation of their grandchild, which led them to disown her and her baby. She mentioned about the different symptoms of her pregnancy. She also explained on having to deal with Elias' treatment towards her.

"Does he know about the baby?" Laney asked, referring to Elias.

"Yeah," she sighed as she rubbed at her stomach. The two friends were now laying on Camilla's sleeping bag that was laid out on the floor. It was in the space where her bed used to be. It was one of the objects that was already moved out of the house. They were surrounded by numerous boxes. "He was quiet after I told him. Then he started to talk some nonsense about wanting to make things work with Katerina. Then he told me that he wants to marry her and that he could see himself being a father to their kids. Or something like that. He told me to abort the baby."

Laney's eyes briefly widened and her plump lips formed an 'o' for a few seconds. "What a fucking asshole," Laney groaned. "Does he knows that you are planning on keeping the baby?"

"Yes, he knows about my plans, which is why he stays the hell away from me and this house a lot. I see him from time to time like when I am leaving for work or if I am in the kitchen, making something to eat. He doesn't say anything to me, he just gives me a glance and then he stares at my pooch here..." For emphasis, Camilla gave her stomach a gentle shake. "... Then he goes about his business. Before I was starting to show, he acted funny towards me then. We went from talking to each other to not talking at all. If he was in one room and I would enter the room, he would quickly leave out of there. If I had a problem, like if one of my windows was stuck and it couldn't open, I would have to go see Katerina for help, which wasn't my cup of tea. Or I would have to get help from one of my brothers. He's been..." She ran her fingers through her chin-length, curly hair. "Ugh," she grunted, signaling her frustration. "I don't know how to describe it. From what I could tell, Katerina doesn't know about that night, but he acts like if he were to stand next to me that she would catch wind of it." Camilla rolled onto her back and she proceeded to stare up at the ceiling. "It shouldn't matter now anyway, ever since they've broken up—

MimiRose
MimiRose
450 Followers