Between a Rock & a Hard Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers

Camilla did a glimpse at the floor, then she glanced at Elias and she smiled. "Thank you," she said softly.

At that moment, Camilla realized that he was invading her personal space. She was too occupied staring into his eyes and listening to his words that she didn't see him walk up to her. She felt his hands grab onto her round hips. She could feel his broad and hard chest press up against hers. She could feel her already-sensitive nipples become engorged.

"By the time that night happened, I wanted you so bad..." he confessed to her.

For Camilla, the temperature in the nursery became too humid.

"..I knew that it would take the hands of God to get me away from you."

A rush of breath escaped from her as she continued to gaze at him.

"I don't—

"Oh!" she loudly gasped. Her hands clutched at her stomach tighter. The sudden noise caused Elias to jump back slightly in surprise.

"What, what's wrong?" he asked in a frantic voice. "Is there something wrong with the baby?" His hands went to her stomach but came to a halt, when he realized that he could hurt the unborn baby. Seeing his reaction caused Camilla to laugh. His brow furrowed in confusion from her reaction.

"No, there's nothing wrong with the baby" she chuckled. "She's moving around and it just caught me off-guard."

"She's moving?" he said with awe.

"Yeah, she's moving and she's definitely making the most of it," she said with a grimace on her face, due to the discomfort she felt from having the baby nestle against her ribs.

"It hurts?" he asked.

"No, not really, it's just uncomfortable right now. She likes to use my ribs as an ottoman, from time to time."

"Is she moving now?"

"Yeah. Do you want to feel her move around?" Camilla asked him. He didn't give her a verbal answer, instead he placed his hands on her stomach. She re-arranged his hands' positions, so he could feel the movement better. She stared at his face as it contort and change. Just like Laney, he appeared to be in awe of the baby's movement. "Do you feel her moving?"

"Yeah," he muttered. Elias gazed at her belly. "Does she move a lot?"

"She started to move a few weeks ago, but today she's been showing off." Camilla giggled in glee, when she felt a strong ticklish feeling in her stomach. Elias laughed along with her.

"Have you thought of any names for her?" he asked her suddenly.

"No, I know I should, but my mind has been occupied with other things as of lately." They both knew what she was referring to. The movement inside of her body stopped, but Elias kept his hands on her stomach. A wave of silence washed over the room. They stood there just appreciating the moment.

"I'm sorry."

The statement rung loudly in the quaint nursery, despite the fact the voice was low and gentle.

Camilla' s eyes rose to his face and stared strongly into his eyes. She wanted to see the sincerity in them. She wanted to see the regret and the remorse that he eloquently espoused from his mouth. But, instead, she just saw a pair of warm brown eyes. She, then, realized that she had to take his word for it, despite how hard it was for her to trust him.

"I..." she sighed and then gulped loudly. "I believe you."

Elias gave her a smile, before reaching down and planting a gentle kiss onto her lips. She moaned and melted under the sensation of feeling his soft lips. Her hands left her stomach and clutched his hips.

"Another reason I broke up with her and this is the most important one..." he whispered against her lips. His hands reached up and cradled her face. "...is because I love you." Before she could say anything to him, he resumed kissing her. She let out a drawn out groan as he lied down passionate kisses on her full lips.

MimiRose
MimiRose
451 Followers