All Comments on 'Between the Bars Pt. 01'

by carsonshepherd

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love your work so much....

...And this was no disappointment. Very hot and with a hook to it... can't wait for more

sacksackalmost 18 years ago
nice to see a new c.s. entry...

and of course, this does not disappoint! Looking forward to the remaining installments!

OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettalmost 18 years ago
Yay!

An awesome read, Carson. I love this story and am so glad you posted it. I can't wait to read the rest and catch up. *kisses* -S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Now that's a story!!!

Darling, you're in a category by itself...Oh, this story is coming together so nicely...and I'm hooked. So very hooked!!!

Selena_KittSelena_Kittalmost 18 years ago
Mentioned

You've been mentioned in the New Story Reviews in the Author's Hangout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love it!

Intriguing characters, hot sex and a hooking storyline. Great job as always!

Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh Boy!

I'm hooked.

Sex, Guns and intrigue.

Great start to what I envision to be a thriller!

Don't even think about stopping the flow of words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Finally, an actual story with the sex

What a wonderfully intriguing start to the story. It's such a welcome change from the porn that proliferates like weeds on so-called erotica sites to read an actual story with character development and gasp! a plot along with hot sexuality. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT

damn, now that is HOT. it was so easy to read that the scenes just materialize in your head.

very well written and very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thank god!

thank god you're back, carson!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a storyline

and the sex wasn't bad, either!!

hollieVhollieValmost 18 years ago
Even hotter...

.... the second time! Should have guessed he was in law enforcement before ;)

Can't wait for the next five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bravo - I want more

Hooray for intelligent writing. Loved the sex scenes. I'm a heterosexual female and this was one of the hottest stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Part One

Branching out into your original fic a few weeks ago might have been the best thing I've done for myself in quite some time. Whew...the temperature has gone up about 20 degrees in here...GUH. Love this story. The characters are fun and interesting and real. The plot is clever and believable. Oh did I mention it's HOT.

Your descriptive writing has sucked my right in and I'm off to read part 2 now because the characters feel real and I've got to know what happens next. happier_bunny

Aurora BlackAurora Blackalmost 18 years ago
You've got me hooked

Carson, I like your style! Your words sucked me in from the very beginning, the sex was scorching and the intrigue cemented my interest. Fantastic work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yum

Great story, great characters, HOT sex.

Bruisedx87Bruisedx87almost 18 years ago
Wow

This was wonderful! Extremely hot sex scenes with an interesting narrative to boot! Wonderful!

jushornyjushornyover 17 years ago
Whoa

Your writing is steamy carson...the story pulls you in and holds you...the sex hot and erotic. Its great to read an actual story that happens to contain sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
helo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell me your going to cuntinue. what well happen next common dont leave me like htis dam it. i wish youd cuntinue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good work

well written, believable, not over the top. the story contains just the right level of detail, has a good storyline, good characters, just the right level of erotic excitement and sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Kudos

Not often do I find myself so absorbed by a story. My husband of 22 years is a Police officer in the city we reside. I have a soft spot for tall sexy blonde Police Officers. Okay, so I have a thing for hot, muscular blonde Cops. This could easily be one of the best I've read in the last year. Hope to see it continue. It's well written has the potential to become one incredble NOVEL.

Wenceslao Pierre

aprilsfoolaprilsfoolabout 15 years ago
Not my usual thing...

I'm not usually a fan of the 'They meet, they f*** and that's all folks' style of literature. This goes to a whole new level. Thanks for sharing your writing with us. I'll just get a cuppa and settle in to do some catch up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow!

This was one of the most erotic chapter i ever read. I came twice reading it. Good story. Good sex. Good work.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Hot Sex -- Hot Crime Mystery

Great story! Juicy megasex! I'll grab the later chapters. Fine second-rank romance and mystery novelist balls the balls off a handsome, hot undercover cop whose enemies have him by the balls in a different sense. Will the shy writer become his lover's savior? This one is going to become complicated in the best way.

tdoubleudtdoubleudalmost 13 years ago
Feelin' It!!!

On to the next, in luv with it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

This is one of the hottest, most incredible story starts I've ever read, and I can't wait to contunue. I love Rylan and Daniel. I want Daniel to be telling the truth and Ry to believe him.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
OMG

I have to agree and I always thought I had read this... goes to show but am so glad I found it now onto the next chapter

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

I loved the part about Rylan fucking Daniel with his mind as well as with his body. That's what good erotic writing is all about. And I'm so glad I didn't read this story before all the chapters were there. I think this is my fourth time, and I just had to comment and thank you for a great series.

SanguineAffairSanguineAffairover 11 years ago

I love moments like this, when I randomly grab a story for whatever reason and find a fucking gem. This. Is. Fantastic. Incredible. HOT.

And I am so happy to look at your profile page and see so much more writing by you! I will go read it all now.

cherrynyxcherrynyxabout 11 years ago
pretty interesting

Ok I'm hooked. the way Daniel talks is so hot! Fucking you with his mind? Damn. I may sound super nerdy, but that is so hot. This story is really interesting, and I can't wait to read on. I guess my only problem with it is the title made it sound like it would be some weird prison butt sex story. I'm really glad it wasn't!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago
Goodness knows how many time I have read this

and every time it hooks me in and I can't stop reading. If this was a book, it would be with all my others that I re read a million times Love it!!!

alexmusgravealexmusgraveover 10 years ago
Hoping can reality can begin to approach this fantasy

I'm in the process of coming out, and very actively exploring my sexuality. Reading this reminded me of a sexual experience earlier today, and set me off. I've spent so much time over the years fantasizing about sex like this, and now it's odd and exciting to actually have something to compare against the fantasy. The fantasy still wins -- your writing is amazing -- and I intend to continue using the idea of having sex with both the mind and the body, the voice and the flesh. Thank you!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Really drew me in

Am really enjoying this, thankyou

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 10 years ago
H-E- double hockey sticks!

Your descriptive writing has to be amongst the best on lit! Really drew me in and imparted a sense of urgency and lust that felt real. The character Rylan feels very real and you have done a good job of bringing him to life. Looking forward to reading the rest and hope the tension and electricity between Daniel and Dylan keeps up and keeping my fingers crossed for a Happily ever after ending, as if this story goes how I think it will they are going to need and deserve one!

Cia81Cia81over 8 years ago
Plagiarized

This story has been plagiarized on AO3 by an author called Lostboyz under the title, Burned. I've reported it, as this person also targeted one of my stories, in order to get it taken down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully written

Although normally I don't care for detailed descriptions of sexual intimacy, chapter 1 of this story is so skillfully written that it held my interest from beginning to end. The character and plot development are fresh and enticing. I found myself laughing with pleasure at the choices of words and turns of phrases, especially earlier in the exposition. There is a professional patina to the style and satisfying excellence in the quality of accomplished writing skill. Although it's late and I need to sleep, I just don't want to stop reading. Thank you.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Undercover Lover

Well, what a twist to that liaison!

Rylan has really caught himself in a dilemma, and he needs to believe Daniel, because how could such a great lover be a murderer.

'Carsonshepherd', you leave us in a state of suspension at the end of your story. But it is really well written and kept us in involved the whole time.

Let's hope Rylan makes the right decision and takes his love to safety, so that justice can be done and crooked cops denounced and brought to trial.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
A Trap-Maybe?

The tension is, but I shall have to wait until tomorrow, as I need to go to bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So good I just keep on reading......you are a great story teller

dooley95dooley95over 4 years ago
Chapter #1 - Excellent

Congratulations on a terrific story! This reader was drawn in and completely engrossed in the characters and story. It's well-written and the tone is perfect. Looking forward to reading Pt. 02.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

The dirty talk in the cab was super hot!!!!

AncientVirginAncientVirginalmost 2 years ago

Holy shit, this is one of the most viscerally sexy stories I've ever read. I'm a straight woman, but my god, you've got me wishing I weren't either one.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenalmost 2 years ago

You'd think, on a site of erotic stories, there would be more characters getting off from words. Excellent hot dirty talk, there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous