Bewitching Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was grunting and groaning like a wild beast in the woods. Belle was whining and crying with unrestrained carnal obsession. Moaning and gasping for breath, she cried out with an impassioned whisper, "Oh Peter, is this 'fucking'? Oh my, oh my, it feels good! It doesn't get better than this, does it? It couldn't possibly be better than this!"

At first, I was going to laugh at the girl. But, then I thought again. I loved her curious innocence and naivety. I loved her sexual awakening and the part I was playing in it. I answered her with the voice of an experienced teacher, "Yes Belle, this is 'fucking'. And yes. it really feels good. But girl, it does get better! I'll just have to show you how."

My rhythmic thrusts became more forceful. I penetrated the slippery vaginal cavity with a frenzied series of jackhammer strokes. My engorged meat stimulated every vibrating nerve inside the pixie girl's tight young pussy.

As I fucked Belle, I watched her face. I saw the transformation begin. My mind told me she was on the verge of an orgasm. When her pussy muscles contacted and squeezed my shaft, I knew she was ready to cum.

Belle moaned loudly and wailed with unrestrained glee when her first orgasm began. Her legs squeezed my hips in a vice-like grip and pulled me close. My cock-strokes continued. The girl cried out again as another orgasm rocked her. She was cumming with intense, powerful orgasms. Her face was aglow with joy.

With my meat inside her tight young pixie pussy, I began cumming, too! My orgasms were as violently overwhelming as the ones she'd given my when she was sucking my cock! God, I was cumming so hard I was about to loose my mind!

Magical pixie dust had again filled my manhood with another load of seminal fluid. The hole in the end of my cock opened wide and expelled this thick, creamy mixture of semen and sperm into Belle's deep, warm vaginal abyss.

When my hot cock cream began to fill her pixie pussy, Belle's body responded with another series of unfettered, uninhibited orgasms. She cried aloud as multiple orgasms caused her to shudder and shake with ecstasy.

I was elated beyond belief because I could give this girl so much orgasmic joy. But, I was a little disappointed by the fact that men couldn't have multiple orgasms, too. This didn't seem fair. Yet, as soon as this thought entered my mind, an unbelievable thing happened. I found myself cumming again! Hell, the pixie magic had not yet worn off! I was having more orgasms!

My cock was still pumping in and out of the sweet young fairy's pussy. She was still lost in the throes of orgasmic jubilation. My body too was rejoicing again as orgasmic euphoria allowed me to join this celebration of lustful bliss.

Al long last, the prolonged series of orgasms peaked and the two of us began to slowly relax. I was so weak in the knees, I could barely stand. With my last ounce of energy, I sprang out of the creek and lay on the rock beside Belle. She came into my arms and we two lay panting and gasping for breath.

When calm finally came, Belle whispered in my ear, "Oh Peter, I love to 'fuck'! I didn't know anything could be so wonderful. I love every touch you give to me. Will you fuck me again?"

I didn't answer the sweet pixie girl. I kissed her. For most of the next hour we kissed and explored each others bodies. I now had time for foreplay. Perky pixie breasts blossomed with ripeness as I kissed, licked, and sucked them. Her hairless pixie pussy bloomed with feminine maturity as my mouth, my lips, and my tongue tickled and tasted every inch of the delectable mound and the clit enclosed within.

A question came to my mind, but I didn't dare voice it out loud. As I played with her smooth, silky soft ass and back, I wondered; just where in the world were her fairy wings?

Belle's body and mine joined again in a union of sexual intercourse. This time, I didn't need the magical assistance of pixie dust. My own natural manly horniness in the presence of a seductive female was all my cock needed to become erect. My manhood gloried inside a velvety vaginal vault and the young pixie girl's womanhood locked me inside. With our loins comfortably secured, the two of us once again joined our hearts and bodies in the bonds of orgasmic lust and love.

Time finally came and roused us from our orgasmic oblivion. When we regained our senses, I bodily picked up my pixie lover and carried her featherweight body into the creek. We washed our slippery, slimy, sex-coated bodies. We frolicked and played for a quite a while but then climbed out of the water and dressed. I asked Belle if she would come up to my house and stay awhile. She enthusiastically agreed.

I opened the door to my ratty, old, four-door farm pickup and Belle jumped in. Her short, short dress hiked up allowing me to have a peek of her bare ass and nude pussy. By now I certainly knew pixies didn't wear panties and bras. At least this sweet one of mine one didn't.

Belle looked at me curiously. She quietly asked, "You don't like this vehicle much, do you? I can read your eyes. I think I can read your mind. I know what you want!"

The pretty young fairy sitting in the seat beside me loosened the pale green ribbon holding the ponytail atop her head. Freed from its confining band, the curly, blond locks of hair cascaded down to her shoulders. Suddenly, she shook her head side to side vigorously.

A golden shower of pixie dust flew from her hair. She shook her head again and again. Amazingly, the entire cab of the truck was becoming cloaked in a golden light so bright my eyesight was compromised. I couldn't even see Belle.

As quickly as it had come, the radiant light faded. Yet, my eyesight was still not normal. I couldn't believe the sights which were coming into focus! The rusted, ragged, old truck was not the vehicle I was sitting in now with the pixie girl named Belle. Instead, the girl and I were sitting in a brand-spanking-new 4X4 SUV truck! Rich leather upholstery covered the interior. The dashboard was made of dark mahogany inlaid with shiny chrome instruments. The dial of a GPS system glowed green.

This was the truck of my dreams! I was wondering if Belle had really read my mind and if she had really done this for me. One look at the beaming smile on her face told me that she did indeed do it. She did it for me!

At first, I was speechless. Words of gratitude finally came to my mind, but Belle spoke instead, "Don't you dare thank me, Peter! I love to do things for you. I also love to do things 'to you' and 'with you'. I especially love to fuck. Can we fuck at your house?"

I gave the girl a sly wink, started the truck, and gunned the accelerator. Just before I dropped the transmission into first gear, I said, "Belle, you can bet your sweet pixie ass we can fuck at my house!"

The sporty truck sped along the rutted farm road. I had inherited this two hundred acre bluegrass horse farm from my granddad. The farm had long ago seen its glory days of thoroughbred supremacy come and go. Now there were broken down fences and dilapidated stables littering the landscape. The tall, six-columned main house was merely a ghost of a 'once upon a time' stately mansion.

As the house came into view, Belle asked mystical questions, "Peter, do you believe in me? Did you know that fairies and pixies can't live long unless somebody 'really' believes in them?"

I was stunned by the information. But, I answered her question honestly, "At first, I didn't believe. I thought I was drunk or crazy. Yet now, after all that's happened, I believe in you Belle without any doubts! But, just to be sure, Honey, maybe you should pinch me."

The girl's face lit with radiant joy. She did more than pinch me. Her hand disappeared into the waistband of my pants and played. She was still fondling as I stopped in front of the house and started to help her out of the truck. As she scooted out to the edge of the seat, her dress rose again. I got another close-up look at her pretty legs and bare nude pussy.

Hell, I was so hard and horny I couldn't wait to get into the house before having the girl again! My pants came down and my cock sprang out. The hard, muscular rod headed straight for the nude pixie pussy and entered the slippery, moisturized mound. Belle slipped off her dress, wrapped her legs around my hips, and lay back on the truck's long bench seat.

Once again, I was fucking the fairytale pixie princess who was making me feel as if I were some enchanted king. If this was a storybook tale, then I didn't want to turn the pages too fast and I didn't want to know the ending. I just wanted to 'make love' to my lady. So, that's what I did.

Somewhere in the midst of my contented copulation, my mind asked a question it should have asked before my cock first penetrated the pixie girl's virginal body and began spilling its seed. As my semen and sperm shot into its cozy pixieland home, I silently thought, "What if I get her pregnant?"

I suppose I'd forgotten that Belle was doing a pretty good job at reading my mind. She spoke words to dispel my worries, "Peter, you and I are of different species, so you can't impregnate me. At least, I don't think you can. But, I may be wrong. Peter, if it did happen, would it really be so bad? I think I'd like to have your child growing inside me. I can only foresee one problem. I'd have to keep my 'human' body for several months. I wouldn't be able to fly if I was carrying a human-size baby in my womb."

Bless this wondrous pixie woman, good god I loved her for wanting to have a baby with me! I responded sincerely, "Belle, if it did happen, then I'd be happy about it! And little lady, let me tell you this; I love your 'human' body, so keep it as long as you will! I'd like to see your belly bulge with my growing baby and I'd love seeing your breasts swell with mammary milk! I'd bet your milk would be honey-sweet delicious."

Pixie fingers sprinkled golden fairy dust onto the mammary orbs I'd been talking about. In answer to my inferred fantasy request, the shapely breasts began swelling before my eyes. The beautiful mounds doubled in size. White droplets foamed from each nipple.

As improbable and implausible as it was, my pixie lover's breasts were lactating for me! Not one to look a gift-horse in the mouth, I withdrew my manhood from its vaginal home, bent over my woman, and began drinking the creamy white mammary nectar. Honey-sweet delicious was an understated description of the thick liquid's taste. Heavenly manna might be more appropriate.

Belle's enlarged nipples poured out ponderous portions of liquefied nourishment. I gulped and swallowed with the milk-hungry zeal of a starving infant. The free-flowing, body-temperature, life-sustaining emulsion began filling my belly. I drank and drank until my stomach could hold no more.

I scooted up to capture Belle's lips with my milk-soaked mouth. I kissed her with more than one kind of love. I kissed her with the love of a child fed and comforted by a loving mother. I ardently kissed her with the love a man has for the playmate lover who fills his heart with joy. Belle was kissing me with the same inflamed obsessive passion. In between kisses, I heard a barely audible whisper, "Peter, please put your ear against my abdomen."

Confused, I assented to her soft-spoken request. I scooted back down and placed my ear against the pixie girl's silky, soft abdomen. In the quietness inside the truck, I could feel Belle's blood racing and hear the steady beat of her love-filled heart.

But wait, what was the other faint sound I was hearing? If I didn't know better, I'd say it was another heartbeat keeping time with the pixie girl's heart. It seemed as if the sound was an infantile echo of the stronger thump-thumping.

Infantile echo...? No way, no how! This magical fairytale creature was a virginal innocent until I had so unceremoniously deflowered her just a short while ago. Even if a cross-species, human-fairy impregnation was possible, it couldn't happen so soon! As the wrinkled little Jedi warrior Yoda would say, "Impossible, it was!"

Silently, I wondered; in a day filled with improbable impossibilities, why not one more. Before this day, impossible it was to meet a fairy. Impossible it was to have sexual relations with a pixie girl. And, impossible it was to fall in love so quickly with such a wondrously mystical sprite who stole my heart and senses away.

Setting impossibilities aside, I listened as Belle spoke, "Peter, if you want it to happen all you have to do is 'believe'. Believe in me, believe in 'us', and believe in fairytale magic."

I wanted to believe, so believe, I did! Gathering my pixie lady in my arms, I dressed her and escorted her out of the truck. Together we merrily strolled arm in arm up to my house.

As we stepped onto the porch of the dilapidated old mansion, my mind strayed. I thought about the contrast between the glorious beauty of the young woman at my side and the ramshackled look of the old house.

Once again, the pixie girl read my mind. Sweet, beautiful Belle looked at me and smiled. She pulled away and disappeared. I stared in amazement as fluttery wings circled around and around the house. Clouds of golden dust encased the building in blinding, reflective light.

As the radiant light faded, my eyes beheld the house in its entire majestically restored antebellum splendor. A mansion this house once was and a mansion it was now again! Magnificent in perfection, it was!

Belle alit in front of the doorway, shook her head, and resumed her human form. Hand in hand, she and I entered the house. The interior was also restored to splendor. The downstairs decor would rival that of the most impressive residence in the world. At the top of a wide, winding staircase a dozen bedrooms awaited occupation. One bedroom suite was mine.

Knowing my thoughts, Belle leaned towards me. The playful tease slipped a hand into my pants and mischievously whispered, "Peter, there's a new four-poster bed in your bedroom. It's feathery-soft and perfect for human and pixie fucking fun!"

Well hell, I was a human and Belle was a pixie! I was hard and I knew my fairy girl was wet. We'd better just check out that feathery bed. Giggling merrily, we ran up the steps!

As we reached the top landing, Belle's eyes glanced back towards the doorway we'd forgotten to close. Softly she said, "Peter, don't you think you should close and lock the front door? You wouldn't want someone to come in and catching us fucking, would you?"

Smiling teasingly, I squared my shoulders, winked, and answered roguishly, "Frankly my dear, I wouldn't give a damn!"

12