All Comments on 'Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 02'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Part 1 Was Better But Not Bad Not The Best Ending Though

This was a pretty good story not the best i have ever read not as good as the first one personally. However it isn't the worst i have ever read either. I have to say i think it would have been better had we the readers known at the start of the story that this was a memory or flashback rather like in part 1 rather than finding out at the end. Anyway i will look forward to seeing who Beyonce turns into one of her white bitches next.

KMB2476KMB2476over 13 years ago
Love it...5 stars

You already know how much I love this series, but each chapter makes me want more. Love how you used Hayden and Kristen in this mmmm their tiny sexy blonde bodies and juicy white girl asses were made to be dominated by Beyonce ;-). Awesome work.

leann511leann511over 10 years ago
Kirsten, not Kristen

Despite my opinion of you as a great erotic writer, I think you have made an error on this chapter of Book of Bitches. Kirsten Dunst has unfortunately never appeared on "Heroes." Kristen Bell did appear on the show for one or two seasons. Not that it matters, you're not one to make much use of last names, anyway. I nearly scratched my head off wondering who "Ali" was until you finally mentioned her name in connection with Heroes. I was just fairly certain it was not Mohammad Ali. Please write more stories. It's been a while since you posted anything. Thanks for all you've done.

leann511leann511over 10 years ago
My Bad

I rechecked and did not find anywhere you mentioned the name Dunst so I guess you meant Kristen Bell. Sorry, I made the mistake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...