All Comments on 'Beyond Hell and Back Ch. 04'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Vengeance is sweet!

A lovely story!

Great writing through and through!

I hope there's more to this...

L

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Smokey, this is an awesome story. They say payback is a mother--cker. And for once, good triumphs over evil. This story had me on a rollercoaster of emotions but in the end, laughter and satisfaction prevailed. I'd like to have Farrah's number, I know a few people who need to go beyond hell and back - Lol. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
🤔 Farrah Is Definitely Interesting,,, yes!

Hallo Smokey!

WOW BRILLIANT!... Your character Farrah is very interesting, and personally I think she would make a wonderful main character, although I would change her victims from women to men!... Speaking for myself I find reading stories about women taking revenge on men... much hotter!

Thank-you... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

Gay Kat..

GayKatGayKat5 months ago

🌹 Brilliant, Farrah Is Hot!!!

-

Hallo Smokey!

-

Your Farrah character is very hot, and personally I think she would make a wonderful main character. ... I can see where she could be a lot of fun at certain kinds of BDSM parties, that is if you kicked her character up 3 or 4 notches, and change her victims from women to men... making Farrah the cruel, mean she-devil 😈 that your claiming she is!

-

Speaking for myself I find reading stories about women taking revenge on men... much-much hotter,,, yes!

-

Thank-you... Another 5&5, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

-

From your two kinky dyke friends,

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

👿 💋 💋 💋🌹 🌹 🌹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES