Beyond Law, Beyond Morality Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes were aglow with a fiery passion that let me know there was nothing but truth behind her words. I heard a faint buzzing in my ears, and realized my heart was pounding, my breathing rapid. My pussy was on fire.

"Bring in the girl," I heard myself say. Lindsey appeared before me. I slapped her hard across the face. She made no sound.

"Look at me, cunt," I said. She did. Pain and fear mingled in her eyes. I slapped her again, harder still. A whimper this time. I began to strip off my clothes. "Do you have the key to this, Miranda?" I asked, motioning at chastity belt Lindsey wore.

Miranda smiled. "I do."

"Please remove it," I said. When it was off, I yanked the redhead roughly to the ground by her hair.

"Spread your legs," I said. "If I feel like they're even beginning to close at any point, I'm going to torture you in ways you can't even imagine." With that, I formed a fist and shoved it straight up inside of her, with no lube, giving her no time to stretch to accommodate me. The sounds of her screaming were music to my ears, or to my clit, really, which I could feel pulsating. To her credit, her legs remained spread. As her screams were gradually replaced by an anguished moaning, I started to move my fist back and forth, never taking it all the way out, but instead to just where it was stretching her the most before I rammed it back home. I always had gotten off on fisting my partners, but Miranda was right; the freedom of not caring at all about how much I was hurting someone was a revelation. It drove me over the edge. I had to come as soon as possible, but, caught up in the moment, I continued to thrust into her. Much to my surprise, she began to come, crying out in a violent mixture of agony and pleasure. I could feel the walls of her cunt spasm around my hand. As her orgasm subsided and I pulled out my hand, our eyes caught for a split second, and a flicker of a smile danced across her lips.

"You little fucking whore," I said, swinging myself around and planting my pussy firmly over her mouth and nose. I placed my hands on the back of her head and pushed her into me. "You'd better make me come before you run out of air." Her tongue arced into my cunt as I ground my clit onto the bridge of her nose. I'd never felt more powerful. I held her life in my hands. She was not going to breathe until I came, I knew that much, and the thought excited me almost beyond belief. So much so, in fact, that I was coming in mere seconds, more violently than ever before. It wasn't just my clit coming; it was my mind coming. I was engulfed in waves of pleasure; it was as if electricity was coursing through every inch of my body, but bringing the exact opposite of pain.

When the feeling finally subsided I found myself lying on the floor next to her; she was still breathing, which came as a bit of a relief to me now that the moment had passed. I heard Miranda say, "Thank you, Lindsey. You may return to your room." Then I felt her hands helping me up from the floor. Our eyes locked first, then our lips, and finally our tongues. When the kiss broke after a minute or so, she whispered in my ear.

"Welcome, sister, to your new world."

12