Beyond the Borderline Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CPBaudelaire
CPBaudelaire
1,222 Followers

Reluctantly making our way back to our table, we sat, holding hands. The remains of our entrees, now long cold, held no interest for us. Sighing, Mom snuggled up next to me. "I don't want the evening to end, Ricky."

"Let's have a little dessert while the band breaks and then we'll dance the rest of the evening away, Mom."

"Nothing would make me happier, darling."

We shared an indecently delicious Zabaglione with fresh figs and honey-glazed chestnuts, the decadent and sensuous dessert whetting our appetite for more dancing. As we regained the dance floor, I drew Mom close, making sure she could feel my hardness as we swayed together. Discreetly slipping her hand between us, Mom lightly stroked me with her fingertips. "Mmmmmm, are you happy to be with me, son, or did you slip a cannoli in your pocket while I wasn't looking?"

"Well, it's not a cannoli, Mom, but it does have a creamy filling just for you," I whispered lewdly.

"Goody, more dessert. I can't wait." As she spoke, she maneuvered us towards the farthest, darkest corner of the dance floor. Taking my right hand, she placed it on her ass as she pressed even closer to me, canting her pelvis to rub against my hardness. As I caressed her marvelous bottom, it became apparent that she had taken off her panties.

"It looks like you did more than powder your nose, you naughty girl," I growled, as my cock surged in my pants. "I thought you wanted to dance the night away, dear lady. Do you intend to tease me the rest of the evening?"

"I want to be in your strong arms and next to your wonderful cock every minute, sweetheart. Besides, a little anticipation will make the main event that much sweeter, don't you think?"

"Well, I think two can play the teasing game, especially since I now have my 'all access pass,' " I whispered evilly.

As I spoke I slowly lifted the back of her dress, taking care that I was between her and the rest of the room. Running my hand along the satin smoothness of the back of her thigh, I raised it to the soft, slightly puffy junction at the crease of her left cheek and then grazed my fingertips upward and inward until I encountered her damp heat. Lightly caressing her lips, I sought her dewy portal with my middle finger. She stiffened slightly as my digit wormed its way into her oily center, cooing into my ear.

"God, Mom, you're soaking, so wet and hot," I whispered hoarsely.

Her breath catching in her throat, she murmured back, "You're being very naughty, young man, taking advantage of your mother this way. What if someone sees your finger in my pussy?"

"I think if you knew someone could see it, you'd come right on the spot, you shameless hussy."

"Mmmm, could be. I think I have a little exhibitionist streak, Ricky. I really turns me on doing this - I love feeling so naughty," she replied, thrusting herself back on my intruding digit. Her knees buckled slightly as she moved against me. "God, I love how you touch me, son," she groaned.

"You like naughty, Mother?" I rasped quietly. "I'll give you naughty."

I moved my finger in and out of her vagina with several rapid strokes, causing her to gasp in pleasure, her arms tightening around my shoulders. Slowly, I inserted my finger as far as I could and then withdrew it slowly. Mom made a small murmur of protest as my fingertip departed her slit and then shivered, as I trailed it along her perineum, coming to rest against her rosebud.

Lightly pressing against her anus, just scratching the surface, I whispered to her. "What do you think the people here would say now, Mom? Bad enough that you let your son finger your pussy in public. What will they say when I stick it up your gorgeous asshole?"

Mom's arms tightened around my shoulders and she brought her lips to my ear, whispering throatily, "My son fucks me. He's made me pregnant. His finger has already been in my cunt in public. What's a little cornholing on the dance floor after that?"

As she spoke, I began worming my finger into her tight, rubbery sphincter. Her eyes widened in surprise and pleasure and she jerked and grunted softly as I progressed up her back passage, burrowing her head against my shoulder. "I think I'll finger you this way until you come, dear Mother. No one can see what I'm doing. Do you want to come on my finger, Mom?"

"Ohhh, god Ricky, what you do to me! It feels sooooo nasty, sooo gooood. I can't believe you're doing this, putting your finger in my bottom!"

Slightly raising the front hem of her dress, I slipped my knee between her legs, bringing her divine fulcrum into contact with my thigh. "I'll take that as a yes, my beautiful cum slut." I began moving my invading digit in earnest, continuing to describe how I thought the restaurant patrons would react if they could see us.

"They'd love seeing you give your ass to your son, Mother dear. I bet the men would take out their cocks and stroke them, waiting for you to come, so they could spurt too. Then there's that lady with the long brown hair in the other booth. She was actually licking her lips when you walked back from the bathroom. Do you suppose she knew you'd taken you panties off for your horny son?"

Mom's breaths were now coming in short gasps as I thrust my finger in and out of her sweet back passage. She was grinding her dripping cunt against my thigh, her juices soaking through my slacks. "I bet that lady wants you as much as the men do, Mom." She gasped as I said this, arms tightening around my shoulders.

Continuing, I teased her some more. "I think she'd play with herself too, as she watched me finger your asshole. I bet she'd sit at the edge of her booth and pull her skirt right up to her waist. Then she'd pull her panties to one side and stick her fingers into her cunt. She'd be absolutely dripping, looking at us. Then she might decide to stick a finger up her own ass, to feel just what you're feeling right now," I hissed.

With those last words, Mom exploded, arms clutching me tightly, grunting as her rectum contracting around my finger like an elastic nutcracker. She finished her cum rocking her pelvis in short, jerky strokes against my thigh, saturating the fabric of my slacks. She moaned and bit my shoulder through my blazer, her legs going almost completely limp. With her clinging to my shoulders, her entire dead weight threatened to topple me, but I managed to maintain our balance, carefully holding her up as I moved us back to our booth.

Gently depositing her in her seat, I moved next to her, taking her into my arms. Her breathing was still ragged and her eyes were hooded with lust. Her thighs were damp with her spending, her brow glowing with a light sheen of perspiration and she gave an involuntary tremor from time to time. In her post-orgasmic state, she was unbelievably gorgeous, a perfect carnal vision. Once again, my heart nearly burst with my love for her.

I stroked her hair and face, occasionally kissing her while whispering sweet endearments in her ear, as she gradually recovered her composure. As she came back into focus, she looked at me in incredulity, struggling to find her voice.

"Oh. My. Sweet. Lord. You are such a baaaad young man, talking to your Mommy that way. Those things you said, my God! I could have come just from your words, let alone those wonderful, nasty fingers. I think that was the most wicked thing I've done in my entire life!"

"Do you know the best part, Mom? No one else in the entire restaurant had a clue." I paused to take a sip from my water glass. "Ready for some more dancing?" I teased.

"Are you out of your mind, Ricky? After that last stunt, if you get me out there again, I'll end up doing a reverse cowgirl on you in the middle of the floor, audience be damned!"

"That would be so hot, Mom, but might be a just little 'over the top'," I quipped.

Mom snorted in amusement at my bad pun and snuggled in closer to me, her hand gliding over my aching crotch as she whispered. "It's time to take your mom home and fuck her, darling. If I don't get you inside me soon, I'm gonna scream."

"Mmm, I like that thought, but I don't think I'm just going to fuck my Mom, though. I think I'm going to make love all night to the mother of my children. Either way though, when I'm through, you'll know how much I love you, Mom."

"You're such a sweet talker, you know that? Just one thing, though, what do you mean when you're through with me? Is that a challenge?"

"The gauntlet has been cast, dear Mother. We'll see who keeps up with who tonight, that's a promise."

I slapped my money down on the table and we hustled out to the front entrance. It was all we could do to keep from fucking each other in the entryway. The valet seemed to take forever and when he arrived, I fairly threw a couple of bills at him as we hustled into the car. I might have tipped him two bucks or two hundred, I simply don't remember.

The trip home from Sorvino's was incendiary. The minute we pulled away, Mom had her skirt up around her waist, fully exposing her womanhood. I don't know if it was our escapade on the dance floor, the knowledge that Mom was now carrying our children, or both, but we couldn't take our hands off of each other on the way back. I had my fingers in her sopping pussy in about 2 seconds flat.

By the time we were back on the outskirts of our town, Mom's breasts were bare and flashing in the moonlight as she sucked my cock and simultaneously fingered herself. The interior of the car was thick with the aroma of her arousal. I couldn't take any more and was afraid I was going to wreck the car and kill us both. I pulled into the darkened corner of a Tops supermarket parking lot just before I blew my load into Mom's waiting mouth.

Catching my breath, I shuddered as Mom continued to lick my cock clean, the head exquisitely sensitive. "God, Mom, you do me so good," I sighed. "Your mouth is incredible."

Mom lifted her head from my crotch, a small pearl of cum on her chin as she smiled at me. She placed her hands around my neck and drew me to her for a passionate, tongue-lashing kiss, sharing my taste with me. "We need to get home now, darling. If we don't get to our bed in 5 minutes, I won't be responsible for my actions – and the best criminal attorney in the world won't be able to save me."

Mom never bothered to put herself back together as we drove the final miles to our house. Had anyone looked into the car, they would have seen my mother in all her bare-breasted glory, nipples erect and chest flushed with all-consuming arousal. As we made our way home, she idly stroked her nether lips, occasionally inserting her finger and then feeding her nectar to me as we drove.

Fortunately, our often balky garage door opener worked perfectly in our time of need. By the time it was shut behind us, we were all over each other again, virtually tearing our remaining clothes off of each other, leaving a trail of cum-stained and sweaty garments behind us as we stumbled to our bedroom.

Once in our room, Mom wasted no time on preliminaries. Pushing me onto my back on the bed, she straddled my hips and took me in her hand, swabbing my glans through her lips several times and then impaling herself on my hardness in one plunge, groaning as I split her steaming, oily center. "Oh yes, son, so nice, Ricky."

You would think that after fucking our brains out continuously for weeks that we might have slowed down just a little bit, but we were still on fire for each other. I was absolutely stupefied by how much she turned me on.

Every inch of her skin, her nipples, the swell of her breasts, their mesmerizing pendulous movements as she rode me, the glorious golden reddish color of her thatch, the small involuntary moans as she moved up and down on my cock, the sheen of her juice on my shaft, her flashing eyes and lustful smile as she looked down at me, they all excited me beyond measure. She was everything I would ever desire, Eurydice, Helen of Troy, Madame de Pompadour, Isolde, Josephine Baker, Guinevere, Aspasia, Lola Montez and Marilyn Monroe all rolled into one package, but most of all, above all else, she was my Mom. I'd never, ever get enough of her.

As she moved herself on me, she threw her head back, hands scrabbling on my chest as she grunted with each downward plunge onto my waiting shaft. "Unnhhh. God, Ricky, your cock feels so good. Unnhhh. I love how you feel inside me. Unnhhh. So hard. Unnhhhh! So deeeeep! Unhhh!"

She gradually leaned forward, dipping her chest towards my own torso. With each movement, her stiffened nipples would scrape across my chest, driving me wild. As she would slide back down to my root, she mashed her sex against me in a dragging motion, stimulating her clit. Gradually, her pace increased, her hoarse endearments morphing into incoherent moans and sibilant sighs. Soon, she was riding me so rapidly I gave up trying to synchronize with her movements, letting her pound herself to glory. Very shortly, her eyes rolled back into her head and she slammed herself down on me, grinding so ferociously I thought she would push me through the mattress. Letting out a groan of inarticulate pleasure, she collapsed onto my chest, breathing in agonized gasps, our love sweat mingling, her arms and legs sporadically twitching.

It had taken all my effort not to climax with her as I felt her contracting around my own aroused flesh, but somehow I managed to hold off, reminding myself that I wanted to be the one doing the wearing out this evening. I think I must have bitten the inside of my cheek to distract myself, because I could taste blood on my tongue. Holding Mom close, I stroked her back and sides, kissing her gently as she slowly returned to reality.

"Ahh, Ricky, that was soooo good! Two months together and you've ruined me - nobody makes love to a mother like her son can."

I kissed her and brushed her hair from her forehead. "There's nothing in the whole world I like more than giving you pleasure, Mom. It's what I live for. I can't believe how lucky we are."

"Believe it, lover. As ecstatically happy as you've made me these past weeks, now I've gotten the best gift you could ever possibly give me, Ricky. Whenever I look at our children, I'll see us; our love, our dreams and our future. There's nothing that can top that."

"Well, I hope I can muster at least a few surprises for my mother-lover as time goes by."

"You're already the biggest surprise of my life, my lovely son. I love you so much, Ricky," she said, eyes moistening. "Woman to man, wife to husband and most specially and deeply, mother to son. I need you more than my next breath."

I smiled and kissed her soundly. "I'm glad the lady of the house finds my service satisfactory. I do aim to please."

She laughed and tweaked my nose. "You're incorrigible, you know that? Now, let me up - I need to pee. After that, I have another surprise for you."

She walked into the bathroom, hips swaying, thighs slick with juice and ass cheeks dimpling. I heard the rushing tinkle of her water in the toilet and then the sounds of rummaging in her medicine cabinet. She returned after another minute or so. My curiosity definitely piqued, I watched her expectantly as she came back into our bedroom, hands behind her back.

Blushing slightly, she gazed at me affectionately and cleared her throat hesitantly. "Ricky, son, I have a gift I want to give you. I've been saving it since our first night together. It's something special that I've never given to anyone else and I want you to have it."

Mom had joined me on the bed, looking at me nervously. Taking my hand, she pressed a small bottle into my palm. Glancing downward, the name on the label did not register at first. Then, I finally processed what I was looking at. "Astroglide." I was truly taken aback, hardly daring to believe what she was trying to tell me.

"Jesus, Mom - do you really mean it? Are you sure about this?"

Gulping once, she nodded. "It's yours, sweetheart. I want you to have it all, every part of me. I won't deny you anything, ever. I want you to have it. God help me, Ricky, I want you to fuck my ass."

My own throat suddenly dry, I could only nod.

"Ricky, you have no idea how much it meant to me to know I was your first, that you saved yourself for me. I'll treasure that as long as I live. Now it's my turn to return the favor."

"I'll be really, really careful Mom. I'd never do anything to hurt you. I want you to love this too. Are you really sure?"

"I know you will, sweetheart. But yes, I'm absolutely sure - I trust you completely. I love your fingers and tongue back there already. I think I'll like your cock even more."

Crawling up next to me, she got on her hands and knees, lowering her shoulders and head on the pillows. Moving behind her, I placed myself between her legs. I began to gently caress and kiss her wonderful, taut moons, drawing a slight moan from her as I worshiped her amazing ass. "Ahhh, Mom - you are so beautiful, so sexy," I sighed.

Exhaling as I went, blowing warm air over her crevice, I slowly trailed my tongue down her crack, pausing from time to time to lick and kiss her cheeks, occasionally scraping my teeth lightly over her amazing globes. As I slowly worked my way to her pucker, she shivered slightly.

Finally, I was there. I gently spread her cheeks and began with the lightest kisses, barely grazing her sweet rosebud. Teasing her perineum with my tongue, I traced back to skirt the edges of her pink crinkle, never quite dipping in, while I pulled and stretched her buttocks, causing her anus to slightly open and close as I spread her with my hands.

Mom cooed and sighed as I continued, slightly pushing herself back to my face, trying to capture my tongue. Lifting my head slightly, I placed my tongue at the top of the divine valley between her cheeks and slowly trailed downwards, Mom shuddering and sighing as I went. When I reached her forbidden hole, I pulled her cheeks apart and stabbed firmly with my tongue, swirling as I pushed into her back passage.

Mom jerked at my oral invasion and moaned. "Oh God," she groaned. "Why do I like your tongue there so much?"

Pausing for a moment, I grabbed the lube and squirted some on her crack, letting it slowly trickle down to her little pink star. Putting my hand on her ass, with my fingers pointing to the floor, I placed my middle finger in her crevice and slowly moved downward, coating it with lube. When I reached her back door, I slowly pressed inward.

"Ahh, that feels so nasty, so good, baby."

Gently moving inward, I began to press around her outer edges, lightly stretching as I moved in and out. Mom responded with a throaty moan. Gathering more lube, I ran the liquid down her crack again and onto my fingers. I then slowly added a second finger, gradually easing it into her ass over the course of a couple minutes. Mom sighed and groaned again when I had both fingers fully in her butt. Slowly, cautiously, I began to move in and out, gradually adding a stretching movement to my thrusts. Mom was now moaning with each thrust, starting to move herself back against my hand, increasing the force of my naughty invasion of her most private place.

Stroking her back with my other hand and kissing her shoulder, I whispered into her ear. "Are you ready, Mother?"

Fully immersed in the forbidden sensations, she could only moan and nod her head once.

Pulling my fingers out, I could see she remained open to me, small, involuntary contractions causing her hole to slightly widen and narrow as she awaited my entry.

Crouching behind her, I lubed my cock. Mom shuddered and moaned again when I squirted a generous dollop into the nickel-sized cavern I had worked open. Carefully placing myself at her crinkle, I brought only the slightest pressure to bear. Caressing her back and sides again, I bent forward next to ear. "Relax and push yourself onto me, Mom. I'm going to let you take me at your own pace."

CPBaudelaire
CPBaudelaire
1,222 Followers