BH 90210 The Lost Episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatjld
eatjld
6 Followers

He gripped her ass tighter and drove his thick cock into her again, all the way, his hips smacking against her ass. Her pussylips wrapped closely around his shaft, fitting like a glove, her pussy readily sucked in his invading cock.

Staggered yelps of both pleasure and pain escaped her lips as he grinded his hips against her for a moment, feeling her soft ass cheeks against him, his throbbing erection buried deep in her. Her eyes tightly shut in an ecstatic grimace Kelly could feel every ridge and contour of his cock as his steady thrusts into her developed a rhythm. Her immaculate breasts jiggled with every hard bang of his hips against her round ass and she had to spread her legs a little farther apart to keep her balance.

Her pussy pouting around his impaling manhood, his erection was buried to the base in her again and again as he frantically fucked the petite, blonde teenager from behind, as if it was the last time he would ever have sex again. Kelly shifted her head against the mirror to the other side, tossing her ponytail in the opposite direction. Smiling as she panted she let out stifled whines with every penetration of his strapping cock. Her pussy clamped down tightly around him, squeezing at him rhythmically, trying to milk him for the load he wasn't yet ready to give her. Kelly had her hands and face against the mirror, loving how he jammed her against it, how his thick cock stretched her out, and how his strong thighs touched against hers when his hips slapped against her ass again and again as they fucked busily. His fingers sinking into the soft flesh of her firm, round buns, her ass bounced back and forth with every penetration, her ponytail draping down from the back of her head, swaying aimlessly below her head.

"Fuck me... Like that... Just fuck me..." The pitch and strain of Kelly's voice increased to match the heights of her arousal, his thick cock powerfully pistoning in and out of her. "Yes... oh!... OH!!... YES!!!"

Both sweating heavily from the rigorous exercise, drops of sweat trickled from his chin onto her back and down her ass giving wet slapping sounds every time he pumped his cock into her. Loving how she clenched her hot, tight pussy around his hard shaft as though she never wanted it to leave her body, he reached under her and grabbed her shapely tits bouncing in rhythm with his thrusts, longing to have them in his mouth. He slowed his movements, caressing his handful, prodding her softness with his fingertips, feeling perfection.

"You've got great hands." she encouraged him, panting heavily.

He moved one hand to her shoulder and with the other grabbed her ponytail, giving it a measured tug, gently, but firmly enough to pull her head back and let her know he was in control as he pounded her ass over and over.

He continued fucking her slowly, caressing her back and ass with his hands. Letting them slide down to the back of her thighs and tickle her with his fingertips as his ample cock entered her perfect frame again and again. Gripping around her waist with one hand the other trailed down under her stomach and slid into her pubic hair. He savored her warmth for a moment before moving his fingers to her clit, adding to her stimulation. His fingers rubbing her clit, his thick cock stretching her, perfectly filling up her beautiful pussy, he rushed her toward orgasm.

"Keep fucking me! You're gonna make me cum!" she shrieked feverishly, her palms and forehead pressed against the mirror, her eyes tightly shut as she came. Her open mouth alternating between panting heavily and biting her lip in an attempt to keep her volume down she whimpered and cried her vigorous orgasm into the mirror, dampening it with her hot breath.

He was nearly there himself and with Kelly now coming he didn't need to hold back any longer. Squeezing his shaft even tighter with her orgasmic contractions she pushed him closer and closer. Moaning and panting, his fast, deep penetrations slowed down to a few slow, strained pushes into her, his sperm already leaking out as he pulled himself from her hot snatch. Holding his cock with one hand and her ass with the other he came with a deep growl. Thick streams of cum rhythmically spurted from his throbbing cock and covered her back with long white threads. Splashing her delicate shoulders and her ponytail as his cock continued to burst its liquid out onto her, his growl slowly subsided and his pulsing cock sluggishly gushed out its finishing bursts onto her ass.

Delirious from the fantastic fuck Kelly stood up and turned to face him, letting his cum run down her back and legs. She lovingly took hold of his slowly softening cock and squeezed it up and down with with her hand and leaned up and kissed him passionately.

"What's your name, honey?" she asked him.

"Michael," he said.

"Hi, Michael. I'm Kelly. Nice to meet you."

Scene 7:

Later in the day the girls were eating lunch outside by the pool.

"I can not believe you ordered two whole lunches at 392 calories each, that is 784 calories!" Kelly said to Donna, amazed that she could eat that much.

"Well, mud baths make me hungry. Are you gonna eat that avocado slice?"

"She's like a bottomless pit," Brenda interjected.

"How do you eat so much and stay so thin? It's disgusting," Kelly said.

"Well, I ate a whole loaf of bread once," Donna said.

"Now that's disgusting," Brenda stated.

"Donna, are you sure you don't have bulimia or something?," Kelly asked.

"No! I have a fast metabolism. Jeez."

"Andrea, do you think Donna has an eating disorder?" Kelly turned to Andrea and asked.

"I don't know," Andrea said, absent-minded and too relaxed after her massage to care.

"I think you're starting to get the hang of this place," Brenda said to Andrea, seeing how calm she was. Andrea sleepily grinned her relaxed response, her eyes closed.

A waiter walked up to the girls' table. "Hi, my name is Ben. I'm your waiter. Is there anything you ladies need?" he asked. The girls looked at the waiter and then turned their eyes to Brenda. They recognized him as the guy they saw when they were taking the mud bath and remembered the promise Brenda had made. Brenda recognized him too.

"Hi," Brenda said. "Uhm, no thank you, we're full."

The waiter turned to walk away.

"Wait a second," Brenda called at him. She had to think quickly to come up with an excuse for holding him up.

"We don't need anything else to eat or drink, but we were planning on taking a swim later and I think we're all out of towels. You wouldn't happen to know where we could find some, would you?" she said, remembering the stack of towels he was carrying when they saw him earlier in the day.

"Yes, miss. I'll find some for you right away," he dutifully offered.

"Do you think you could just show me where they are? That way we can just find them ourselves if we need more later on," she said, angling to get him one-on-one, her eyes flirting with him.

"Sure. You can come with me now if you like," he offered, thinking there was nothing unusual in her request, but still noticing her flirtatious look.

"Great," she said, shooting him a big smile. She walked up beside him and headed inside with him, her hand on his arm.

They entered the big lobby the group had sat in when they first arrived and the waiter led Brenda to a door somewhat out of the way. He opened it and with a gesture with his hand invited her to come inside. "This is the storage room where we keep all our towels and sheets and pillows and so on. We're not really supposed to allow the guests in here, but I guess it's okay if you and your friends want to go in here and get a few towels when you need some."

"That's very sweet of you," Brenda said.

The brightly lit room had a fresh smell to it and was filled with shelves with all kinds of textiles and fabrics the spa needed to make sure they always had something new and clean to use when the old went to the wash.

Having gotten him one-on-one like she planned it was time to make good on her promise to her friends.

"You know, to be quite honest, there was something I else I wanted too," she said, taking a step toward him.

"You need new sheets or pillows or something? Whatever you need I'm sure we can find it," he said, starting to turn to the shelves.

"No, it was something else I had in mind," she said, putting up the palm of her hand, as a signal for him to wait.

"Something else entirely," she said, stepping all the way up to him. She placed her hand between his legs and cupped his bulge and gently squeezed it.

"Oh!" he said, taken aback, but finally realizing exactly what her flirting had meant. He was used to the women at the spa giving him long looks, but he had never been this overtly put in the passive role by a guest before. But he was not about to say no to the sexy teenager feeling up his crotch and happily acquiesced to her wordless request and allowed her to take the lead.

Brenda took a couple of towels from the shelves and put them on the ground in front of him. Holding his hips she lowered herself to her knees onto the towels. The sight of the sexy brunette positioning herself in front of him sent a surge through his cock right away that made him start to swell. Slowly taking her time she undid the button of his khakis and pulled down the zipper. His jeans glided down his legs at her touch, her hand promptly sliding back up to his boxers to cup his hardening bulge before her fingers moved inside the elastic on his hips. She tugged his boxers down to join his jeans, letting his semi-erect cock out. Swinging freely it pointed down at her face. She sat back and watched how it rhythmically grew in front of her, rising in steady interims, until it stood above her face, strapping and proud. She leaned in and wrapped her hand around the thick shaft, just holding it for a moment, feeling its size. She loosened her grip again and slowly ran her fingertips down the backside of his cock, studying the swollen veins, feeling the contours of his gorgeous erection.

"You're spectacular," she said with a grin as if talking to the cock, running her tongue over her teeth.

She took hold around the base of his shaft, making him jump slightly, her small hand just barely able to reach around his girth. She gave a long squeezing tug up to the head, sending electric sparks through his cock. She stroked him slowly, squeezing tightly to feel just how hard he was for her, jerking him from the base of his cock all the way to the head that stood just inches from her pretty face.

She slid her hand to the base again and leaned forward, breathing hotly on the bulbous head. Looking up at him with a naughty smile, knowing just how she was teasing him, she felt him thrust toward her, encouraging her to take his cock into her awaiting mouth. She opened her mouth slightly and pressed her lips to the tip of his cock, her tongue just touching also and then firmly kneading the tip of his large head. Feeling him shift a little, she opened her mouth and pushed forward and tenderly closed her lips around the head. She let her soft lips follow every contour of his hard-on as she sunk him into her hot mouth, pushing her tongue against the tip, hearing him groan and shudder with pleasure as she did.

Brenda gave a girlish whimper as she started to suck, sliding her mouth slowly up and down him, her tongue just tickling and teasing and prodding the hole. With slow rhythm she meticulously dragged her lips in a tight seal up and down his hard pole a few times before she pulled back to let him pop from her mouth. She clenched her fist around his cock

and wanked him with one hand, holding the base of the shaft with the other. She shot an overwhelmed stare at his thick erection as if she thought she had finally met her match. Not one to give up so quickly, though, she planted a sloppy kiss on the side of the shaft, shot him a determined look, and moved the cockhead into her mouth again, unwavering in her desire to give him a great blowjob.

Brenda's skilled mouth work on his cock having its effect on him he heaved and gasped for air, his eyes fixated on the sexy brunette skilfully sucking him off. He could feel her tongue flicker along the underside of his shaft as she moved up and down on him.

"Oh, my God, yes! That's incredible," he wheezed at her, ecstatic over her amazing treatment. She smiled around his cock at the effect she was having on him and pulled back to his head and gave a gentle nip with her teeth as a form of answer, before driving down over him again. His head swimming, he had to put one hand on the shelves next to him to keep his balance as he stared down at Brenda's reverberating movements back and forth against his hips.

Her tongue aggressively worked the underside of his shaft, her cheeks hollowing as she stepped up the strength of her sucking. Picking up her pace she started bobbing harder on him, resting her tongue tricks now and just using her lips to firmly push up and down along his shaft. Though she picked up the pace he still wanted it harder and took hold of the back of her head with both hands and gave a thrust into her while pushing her head down on his cock. He almost regretted it as soon as he did it since he knew not all women liked it, but Brenda didn't seem to mind at all and just sucked a little harder, happily letting him jam her mouth down on him.

She pulled back from his grasp to catch her breath, holding his rod in place with her hand. "Taking liberties, are we?" she said, shooting him a dirty look that was however soon betrayed by a sweet smile. As long as it didn't get out of hand Brenda liked being used and controlled a little.

"A little face fucking never hurt anybody, did it?," she asked. She didn't wait for his response, but brushed her hair from her face, leaned back in and let her tongue loose on his shaft. Swirling and tongueing at him, all the while bobbing slowly up and down his length, her tongue carefully worked his shaft and she enjoyed the sensation of his impressive cock against her tongue.

She slipped her mouth back on him and slid down and up his length once and then took her mouth off him again, pausing to swirl her tongue around the head, and then, once again, glided back down over him.

Saliva ran down the shaft and Brenda's skillful blowing made him feel like fiery sparks flashed through his sensitive cock. Waves of pleasure ran through him, heating his whole body and soon he was rapidly approaching release.

"I can't hold out much longer. I'm gonna cum real fucking soon," he groaned through clenched teeth. She didn't take her mouth off him, but just moaned her response onto his cock with an encouraged whimper.

She pushed her lips down as far as she could take him, still not able to swallow the whole of his long shaft, saliva drooling from her mouth down over his glistening prick. His cock drove swiftly in and out as she pumped her mouth up and down on his hard-on, her lips a perfect O around his thick shaft, loud slurping noises adding to his arousal and rushing him toward orgasm.

She looked up at him, luscious lips wrapped tightly around his erection, eagerly awaiting her hot reward for a job well done. Brenda's expert effort soon sent an ecstatic surge through his cock and pushed him past the point of no return. With a delirious grimace on his face he suddenly tilted his head back and with her lips still around him his cock started to pulse and a muffled squeal of joy erupted from her as she felt the first blast of hot seed shoot into her mouth. She gulped it greedily and whirled her tongue around the head to encourage the oncoming flood. Another torrent poured into her mouth as she slowly kept moving her head up and down on his cock, squeezing his shaft with upward tugs. Her mouth quickly filling up she let the head slide from her lips and tilted her head back. Closing her mouth she let the cum flow from her lips and run down her chin as the next stream shot from his cock into the air above her face and landed hot and thick on her lips, along her nose, and into her dark hair. Moaning blissfully, she willingly opened her mouth again and pushed out her tongue. More hot white liquid rhythmically gushing from his cock covered her face and filled her mouth again, before the flooding slowly abated and his finishing discharges weakly trickled from his cockhead, drooping down into Brenda's open mouth.

With his hot cum dripping down her face she leaned toward him again and slid his cock into her mouth again. Rubbing the head against her bulging cheeks she let his juices flow from her lips and trickle down his shaft. Her mouth released him again and she sat back, eyes still closed, showing a content smile on her face.

As they both caught their breath he took a towel from one of the shelves, wiped off his cock and looked down at Brenda.

"Looks like a little clean-up is needed," he teased with a smile.

"Yeah, I sure took a shower there, didn't I? But it sure beats a mud bath" she grinned.

He reached down and softly wiped his cum from her face as well as he could.

"You look like a drowned mouse, girl."

"Well, it was worth it to win the dare", she said and got to her feet.

"What dare?"

"Oh, don't you worry about that, honey. I'll see you later, okay? This was fun. Bye," she said, hurriedly heading for the door, leaving him to wonder what kind of part he had played in her game.

Brenda left the storage room, moved through the lobby, and went back outside to Kelly, Donna, and Andrea still sitting at the table by the pool. As she walked up to the table the girls stopped their chatter and turned to her. They noticed chunks of her hair sticking together with a wet substance and that her face was oddly flushed.

"So how did it go?" Andrea asked.

"I think we can pretty much see how it went, Andrea," Kelly said, looking at Brenda's sticky hair.

"Well done, Brenda," Donna praised. "So let's hear it. How big is he?"

"Let me put it like this, Donna. I was in mortal danger. First he tried to choke me, then he tried to drown me," Brenda answered, making the girls laugh.

Scene 8:

Following a chat between Babette, Jackie, and Cindy, in which Babette and Jackie reminisced about their wild partying days, Kelly, having overheard the conversation, was growing nervous that her mother would start doing drugs again. Kelly and Brenda were talking in their hotel room.

"Honestly Kelly, don't you think you're jumping to conclusions?" Brenda asked.

"No! I mean... Why else would she bring up a fruit basket as an excuse to talk to them?" Kelly responded.

"Because she was trying to be friendly...?"

"I don't buy it."

"But how do you know Babette is still a dealer?"

"It's just a vibe I get."

"Well, even if she is, that doesn't mean Jackie's gonna get high again, does it? Look Kelly, if this is really bothering you, you should definitely talk to your mother about it. But can we do it after our facials?"
"Why don't you just go without me?

"Kelly!"

"Okay, look, I'll meet you in the locker room in ten minutes, okay?"

"Okay."

Scene 9:

While getting her facial Brenda accidentally overheard Jeannie, the chatty spa worker, reveal that the married man her friend had been having an affair with was in fact Mel Silver, Kelly's step-father. Later, in the changing room, Kelly entered and found Brenda waiting for her with a dejected look on her face.

"Sorry I'm late, Bren. Did you get a whiff of Donna and Andrea in their sea scum body wrap? I strongly suggest you don't stand down wind from them for a few days. What's the matter?" Kelly asked, seeing Brenda look sad.

"Kelly, you know the masseuse with the big mouth?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I was in there and she was talking about her friend Mandy again. You know, the one who was having an affair with a married man?"

eatjld
eatjld
6 Followers