BH 90210 The Lost Episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatjld
eatjld
6 Followers

Next to Kelly and Michael, Brenda was still riding Ben, and side by side on the bed the girls bounced up and down on their men, panting and moaning from the foursome filling the room.

After a while Ben sat up and, with a swift motion, grabbed Brenda and navigated her down on her back where he himself lay before. He spread her legs and crawled on top of her before he, using one hand for balance, took hold of his cock with the other and positioned the head at Brenda's entrance. She felt his large head part her pussylips and slip inside.

"Uuuh, yes!" Brenda groaned, happy at Ben now taking the initiative and fucking her the way he wanted. He started steadily thrusting in and out of her at a quick pace, pinning her down with his weight. She couldn't move even if she had wanted to, but she eagerly spread her legs as wide as possible, welcoming his force into her. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him close, thrusting her tongue into his mouth and kissing him frantically as he continued to drive his cock in and out of her wet pussy.

Moving back and forth on top of her, the hot friction of her flesh around his cock inched him closer and closer to orgasm. He sped up his movements for a few seconds to reach his objective, only to slow them to a halt and cum with a deep feral groan. He leaned back and pulled out from his cock's hot confinement, the first stream of cum already gushing from the cockhead, coating her pussylips. As he pointed it up along her belly Brenda stuck out her tongue hoping to catch some of his juices, and another thick thread of cum shot up in the air toward her face, but landed on her tits before it could reach. Clenching his shaft in his hand, rhythmic torrents frantically cascaded from his cockhead, showering her stomach and tits. Her eyes shut, Brenda sighed softly every time a new string of hot cum sprayed her, warming her soft skin. With her hands she smeared it over her tits as his uncontrollable pulsing finally slowed and his finishing shots poured sluggishly from his cockhead, wetting Brenda's dark bush.

Exhausted from his fierce orgasm Ben slumped over onto the bed next to her, laboring to catch his breath.

"You're amazing. That felt so good," Brenda said to him.

"You're fucking spectacular, babe," he responded, topping her compliment. They both smiled, looking at each other affectionately.

They lay next to each other like that for a few moments, watching Kelly continue to ride Michael. It wasn't long, though, before Brenda got to her knees and settled herself next to Kelly. She put her hand on her arm to get her attention, making Kelly stop her bouncing and turn her head, and then leaned in and kissed her. Taking their time they kissed longingly, making sure to taste each others lips before their tongues joined in too. Sitting up straight, Michael's cock deep inside her, Kelly moved her hips back and forth with circular motions, her tight pussy gripping him firmly.

Brenda put her hand on Kelly's ass and gently dug her fingers into the soft skin. She rubbed her hand against her, feeling the contours of her butt-cheeks as she felt Kelly's hand brush against her thighs and move in between her legs. Her fingers slid up to Brenda's soft folds and slowly ran along her pussylips before her middle finger slipped inside. Brenda whimpered with delight, sending vibrations through Kelly's lips and making Kelly moan right along with Brenda.

Returning the favor Brenda moved her other hand to Kelly's stomach and slid it down through her warm pubes until it reached her pussy. As she started fingering her clit, Kelly gave a long, quiet moan and increased the speed of her finger's movements in and out of Brenda's pussy. With Brenda working her clit and Michael's big cock inside her it wasn't long before Kelly felt her climax approach.

"Faster, Brenda. Faster," Kelly pleaded, taking her lips off Brenda's for a moment to convey her wishes for her to take her over the edge, only to thrust them right back on her warm mouth again.

"Uuuh! Yes, Brenda. I'm coming!" Kelly whined into Brenda's mouth as she climaxed hard, her juices running down and wetting Michael's balls.

Slowing their movements to a stop the girls leaned back to catch their breath after Kelly's orgasm. They had never been together like that before and looked quizzically at each other to gauge the other's reaction to having crossed the line between friends and lovers. Soon, they both cracked a smile that quickly turned into a laugh.

"Wow, how about that?" Brenda said.

"That was really nice," Kelly said, not at all minding her friend's sudden erotic attention, holding her gaze to convey that she meant it.

Kelly dismounted Michael and sat down on her knees between his legs, facing him. She grabbed his slippery cock with both hands and started wanking him. Her dainty fingers clenching his throbbing manhood tightly felt like lightning to him and he instinctively thrust his hips upward with a stifled groan. She teased him with her slow jerking, loving his hard smooth erection in her hands and the power she had over him, feeling the way he thrust into her grasp. She sped up her stroking just to see how he would react, and when his face, to her joy, showed an ecstatic grimace and a subdued groan escaped his lips, she again went back to teasing him with her slow jerking.

Happy with her control over him, Kelly unsuccessfully tried to hide a grin, which Brenda noticed.

"Kelly, don't be so mean to him! Can't you see he wants to cum?" she said smilingly, looking at Michael too see if he didn't agree.

"Is that true, Michael? Are you ready?" Kelly asked, knowing full well he was about to explode. "Yes!" Michael exclaimed, nodding eagerly.

"All right, then," Kelly said and sped up her stroking, now ready to let him cum.

Michael breathed heavily with his mouth wide open and his eyes tightly shut. As soon as Kelly increased the speed and steady rhythm of her jerking he knew it was only a matter of seconds before he would shoot his load.

"Let's see what kind of shot he is," Brenda said and leaned her head in over his chest, facing his imminently exploding cock. Awaiting his squirts, she closed her eyes and willingly opened her mouth in anticipation.

A low groan escaping his lips grew louder and louder until an almost barbaric roar told of his immediate climax. Kelly felt his cock's frenzied throbbing in her hands as streams of cum coursed through his shaft and squirted from the head. The first couple of spurts flooded sluggishly from his hefty cockhead and spilled thickly onto the back of Kelly's hands. She showed an impressed look on her face as she saw the next torrents of his piping hot cum gush much more powerfully from his cock and blast into Brenda's mouth and splash her face. Brenda didn't flinch and kept her mouth open, wanting to catch as much of him as possible.

"Oh, yeah! Look at that!" Kelly exclaimed as she continued milking his cock and more strings of hot cum showered Brenda's face and dripped down onto his stomach.

His exhausted cock's throbbing finally abated and Kelly slowed her jerking to a halt. With a tight squeeze from base to head she made sure to drain the shaft of its last drops, and leaned in and slipped her mouth over the head and sucked it clean.

Brenda sat up in front of Kelly and leaned in toward her. Kelly met her halfway and their lips met in a sloppy kiss. Michael's cum spilled from Brenda's open mouth into Kelly's, and Kelly swirled her tongue around, tasting and feeling his hot jizz.

"Be right back," Brenda said as the girls lept off the bed and headed for the bathroom to clean up. Feeling parched after the rigorous fucking Michael and Ben got up and went to get a glass of water and take a breather. Their thirst quenched they agreed that they weren't done with the girls yet. They both wanted more. Little did they know the girls were saying the same thing to each other in the bathroom. A few minutes later they came out again from cleaning up and headed straight for the bed.

"You guys ready again?" Kelly asked.

"You bet," Ben responded, the guys looking contentedly at each other.

Michael and Ben lay down on the bed deciding they would let the girls take the lead and decide what to do next.

"Come here, Michael. On your knees," Brenda instructed and pointed in front of her. He happily obeyed and got to his knees, his semi-erect cock swinging heavily as he positioned himself in front of her. Brenda's fingers slid around his shaft and started stroking it. It wasn't long before Kelly sat up next to Brenda and moved her hand in and cupped his balls and kneaded them gently.

"Let's see if we can get another load out of these guys, shall we, Kel?" Brenda challenged.

"Uh, yeah, let's," Kelly reponded, more than up for the challenge.

The girls simultaneously bent down to his cock. Brenda put her mouth on the tip and slid her lips onto it, covering the head. She held still, letting her tongue caress the cockhead while she sucked it hard. Kelly put her mouth to the base of the shaft, letting her tongue do the work more than her lips while her hand fondled his balls. His cock soon hardened to full length again. Brenda moved her tightly sealed lips down his cock while letting her tongue coat the underside of the shaft. Unable to resist, he started pumping into her mouth, meeting her as she came down on him. She started bobbing her head and moved her lips up and down, developing a rhythm, filling her mouth over and over again.

With the girls bent over in front if Michael, Ben eyed an opportunity. He crawled behind Kelly and slid his knees in between her calves and settled himself in. Grabbing her hips he pushed forward and let his cock connect with her soft pussylips before he unceremoniously gave a hard thrust into her, causing her to moan her surprise onto Michael's cock.

He growled, squeezing her ass as he pulled back again, only to pound right back into her.

"Yes! Do me like that. Give it to me hard," Kelly moaned back at him as he began drilling into her over and over at a fast pace.

Brenda dragged her lips off his cock with a pop to take a breath and Kelly immediately ran her tongue up along the shaft and slipped her mouth over the head, taking Brenda's place. Her tongue swirled wetly over the head, the tip tracing every contour of his manhood while she bobbed her head energetically up and down him. Gripping around the base with her hand she stroked the bottom half of the shaft in sync with her mouth's movements on the upper half. Brenda took a moment to watch and admire her friend in action as she took Ben's cock in her pussy and Michael's in her mouth at the same time.

"How about it, boys? You like that?" Brenda asked the guys, who's sweaty grimacing faces wordlessly told her the clear answer to her question.

Soon, Ben pulled out of Kelly and moved to the side and got behind Brenda instead. Gripping her hips with one hand and his cock with the other he slipped it into her easily and started fucking her fiercely, just like had Kelly. Having cum just a few minutes before, his cock was far from close to cumming again and he felt like he could keep going for hours and give the girls whatever they wanted. He wasn't trying to reach his own orgasm, but just wanted to give the girls a great fuck. Loud slapping sounds filled the room as his hips forcefully bounced against her ass again and again. Exerting himself with his rapid fucking, beads of sweat trickled down his face and off his chin and dripped down onto Brenda's ass.

Kelly and Brenda both had their hands around Michael's cock and took turns sucking the head, moving it from mouth to mouth. When Brenda sucked the head, Kelly licked the shaft, and vice versa. Michael watched with awe as the beautiful girls sucking him off looked up at him, their eyes revealing their passion and lust for him, while they gave him the blowjob of a lifetime. While she was blowing Michael, Ben's hard penetrations were having their effect on Brenda and she soon started panting and moaning much louder than before. Seeing she was nearly there, Ben moved his hand under her belly to her clit and started rubbing it. He could feel her pubes in the palm of his hand and her pussy contracting around his cock as she resonantly sounded her orgasm. She made no effort to silence herself, but her screams were muffled by Michael's cock filling her mouth, her cheeks bulging from his thickness.

Soon, Ben pulled his cock out of Brenda and sat up next to Michael. Brenda withdrew from sucking on Michael for a moment and leaned back to catch her breath. With two cocks in front of Kelly's face, she wasn't slow to take the guys up on their silent request. With a hand around each cock she started sucking them both off, moving her mouth from one to the other and back again. Both guys, when it came their turn, grabbed Kelly's head with two hands and thrust into her mouth. She didn't flinch and just locked her lips around their cocks each time and sucked them hard when they pulled out again. Fucking the beautiful blonde's willing mouth were having it's effect on them and it wasn't long before they again were on the brink of orgasm. Feeling them become more and more eager to shove their cocks in her mouth Kelly knew they were getting close.

She turned around and lay down on her back under their erections and they each moved to one side of her face. They leaned over her and with one hand on each cock Kelly pointed them at her mouth and started jerking them both vigorously.

Brenda, curious for more after fingering Kelly's pussy earlier, decided to take it a step further as she saw Kelly lie on the bed, legs spread wide. She dove in between her thighs and positioned her head above her belly. She stuck out her tongue and let it connect with the soft skin before moving downward. She ran her nose through her blonde bush, taking in her warm scent as the hairs tickled her nostrils. Reaching her pussy she let her tongue connect and flicked it around in her soft folds before it found her clit.

"Yeah, Brenda! You're tongue feels so good on my pussy!" Kelly moaned down at her between sucking the two big cocks in her hands.

Kelly felt Brenda's tongue shimmy around on her clit and run up and down her pussylips, varying between where she applied her licks. She then inserted two fingers in her pussy and slowly started fucking her. Ecstatic from Brenda's loving treatment Kelly's feminine whimpers of pleasure resonated on the cocks in her mouth, sending wonderful vibrations through them.

"God, they're so big," Kelly purred between licks and sucks to the heads while she wanked the shafts. Her deft skills soon made Michael and Ben announce their climaxes.

"Oh, baby! I'm gonna cum. Here it comes!" Michael grunted loudly.

"Fuck, yeah. Me too! Aargh!!" Ben cried out as he reached his climax along with Michael.

Kelly stopped sucking and just continued her wanking, pointing the imminently exploding cocks at her wide open mouth.

"Yes! I wanna taste it on my tongue," she whimpered just in time before the first thick load shot into her mouth. Immediately she felt another hot spurt from other side hit her cheek and splash her face, making her give a delighted shriek. She continued slowly milking their feverish cocks as streams of cum shot against her face, landing hot and thick over her nose, on her cheeks, and in her mouth. The steaming hot jizz drenching her face only encouraged her to squeeze their cocks harder and more creamy explosions thrashed against her face. Wanting to feel the wet warmth on her tits too she pointed the cocks away from her mouth and toward her chest and another few long ropes sprayed her breasts and stomach and bush before the streams finally slowed to a halt and the guys' orgasms subsided.

Her mouth filled with cum and her face drenched she closed her mouth and swallowed everything she had caught.

"Mmm. Taste's so good," she muttered, running her fingers through the hot jizz on her chest and stomach and licking them clean.

"I guess drinks are complimentary here at the spa, huh Kel?" Brenda smiled at her.

"And healthy too. Full of protein," Kelly answered back and licked some cum off her lower lip with her tongue.

"The others are waiting for us in the lobby, Kel. They're probably wondering what's taking us so long. Maybe we should get going." Brenda suggested.

"You're probably right. Even the two of us can only go clothes shopping for so long before they start wondering what's up," Kelly said tongue-in-cheeky and got up off the bed. Together they went into the bathroom again to clean up and get dressed.

They finished in a few minutes and came out again only to find Michael and Ben gone.

"The guys have already left," Brenda said, seeing the empty room.

"Good. That saves us the time to tell them to leave," Kelly said. "I hate it when guys get all sad and whimpy when I tell them it was just a one time thing, don't you?"

"Actually, I usually just give them a fake phone number when they say they wanna see me again," Brenda said.

"Ooh, that's smart!" Kelly said, surprised by Brenda's ingenuity. "Now I see why you get all A's in school. Mind if I use that one myself from now on?"

"Be my guest," Brenda said and put her arm around Kelly as they headed for the door.

"You think we really have to hurry down to the others, Bren? Are we that late?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah, I think so. I guess... Why do you ask?"

"When we were having lunch and you had gone off with Ben, this other waiter came over and poured us some water. He was pretty hot too..."

Brenda turned and looked at Kelly with an amazed look on her face.

The camera slowly zoomed in on Kelly, her playful smile revealing her intentions. Fade out.

eatjld
eatjld
6 Followers