BH 90210 The Lost Episode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatjld
eatjld
6 Followers

"Bren... You said yourself the girl is an airhead. Dylan's not gonna get in the way of our friendship again no matter..."

"Kelly, let me finish!"

"Sorry."

"This time she said who the married man was."

"Well, who is it?"

"It's Mel."

"What?"

"Dr. Mel Silver, oral surgeon from Beverly Hills. Look I don't know if it's true, but that's what she said."

"Th...This can't be happening. This has gotta be a mistake," Kelly said, shocked.

Scene 10:

Having gotten the news of her stepfather's affair Kelly decided to tell her mom. She found her, Cindy, and Babette chatting and having lunch in the luxurious dinner room and walked up to them.

"Hey sweetie. You wanna join us?" Jackie asked.

"No. Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure, is everything okay?"

"Yeah..." Kelly said unconvincingly.

Kelly and Jackie exited the dinner room and went outside by the pool in the dark and cool night.

"Oh, it's a beautiful night. You know, I am glad you pulled me out of there. This was supposed to be a mother/daughter weekend and I feel like we haven't spent any time together. I miss you." Jackie said.

"You were drinking." Kelly noted.

"Is that why we're out here?"

"No."

"'Cause I'm fine. I had a little sip of white wine and that's my limit. You don't have to worry about your old mom."

"Does Babette still do coke?" Kelly asked.

"She says she still dabbles every now and then. On special occasions."

"Do you dabble?"

"Kelly!" Jackie replied, insulted at Kelly's inference.

"Mom, just tell me the truth, please."

"No, you know I don't. Now what is this about?"

"I have something to tell you... And if you were ever gonna start again this would be the thing that might push you over the edge."

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"Let's go sit down."

"All right."

"I don't really know how to say it..." Kelly said and hesitantly proceeded to tell her mom the bad news.

Scene 11:

Jackie was shocked at what Kelly told her and, having taken some time alone to digest the news, she returned to her and Kelly's hotel room where Kelly was awoken from sleeping on the couch by Jackie entering.

"Mom?"

"Hi, honey. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's quarter to two, where have you been?"

"Well... I couldn't sleep. So I went down to the pool to think things out. And I ran in to Babette. And I ended up in her room with half a gram of cocaine."

"Mom!"

"It was tempting. It was really tempting. But... That's not the way I'm gonna deal with this. That's not the way I'm gonna deal with anything ever again. So I thanked her... And I left."

"I'm so proud of you."

"Yeah, me too. You know what?"

"What?"

"Tonight I realized that no matter what the future brings I'm glad I met Mel. 'Cause look what I got out of it. A beautiful baby. What more could a girl from Ohio ask for?"

"What's gonna happen?"

"I don't know. I have to talk to Mel. That's for sure. Maybe we can work through this. Maybe we can't. We'll just have to see."
"Why do men cheat? Why isn't one woman ever enough?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's genetic. Maybe that's why women cheat too."

Scene 12:

The group was sitting in the chairs in the lobby. In the background Andrea and a guy could be seen exiting the storage room, buttoning their pants and Andrea fixing her hair. She walked up to them holding a box of cremes and lotions.

"You guys, look what I have here."

"Oh, I love free samples," Donna said.
"Well, it wasn't completely free, but whatever... Now the pink is for normal or dry skin. Try this one," Andrea said and handed Donna some lotion.

"Andrea, I think you have a year's supply for each of us there," Brenda said.

"Well, it's important to be PH-balanced."

Cindy returned to the group after taking a phone call.

"Mom, who was on the phone?" Brenda asked.

"It was just your father. He called to say he loved me."

"Aw..."

"Well, after twenty years it's nice to know that he still cares."

"Need any help?" Cindy asked Jackie.

"No, I'm all through."

"How are you doing? Are you gonna be all right?"

"I think so. I know what I have to do. And it's not gonna be easy, but... I'm prepared to deal with whatever comes," Jackie said.

"Jackie, I just feel like such a fool. I mean here I've been suspicious of Jim all weekend and... Now you have to deal with the real thing," Cindy said, Jackie looking worried as she silently agreed.

Kelly had gone to look at some clothes at a store in the lobby. Kelly was idly browsing as Brenda walked up to her.

"That would look good on you," Brenda said.

"Nah," Kelly said, not really looking for clothes as much as thinking about her mother's situation.

"Well, what about something in red, it's a fabulous color for you."

"I guess I'm just not in a shopping mood today."

"So what kind of mood are you in?"

Kelly stared at the floor for a moment, giving it some thought before turning her head up and saying with a playful smile, "I guess I'm feeling a bit blue. I might need a little cheering up."

"What did you have in mind?" Brenda asked.

Kelly looked around to make sure no one was listening and leaned closer to Brenda.

"What do you say we find Michael and Ben and go up to our room for a little relaxation?" she asked, giving Brenda a look that showed that even though she was being playful she meant every word.

"Really?" Brenda grinned.

"I think it might cheer me up. You do wanna cheer me up don't you?" Kelly said, prodding Brenda into not being able to say no.

"Yes, of course."

"So what do you say?"

"Well, okay then. But only for you," Brenda answered, putting her hand on Kelly's arm. Her failure to hide her grin revealed that she certainly wasn't only agreeing to it to help out Kelly.

"Cool," Kelly said. "Let's go find the guys."

Michael and Ben were still at work so it didn't take long to find them. Kelly and Brenda putting their hands on their arms, shooting them flirty looks, and suggesting they head up to their rooms was an offer they weren't going to refuse. Michael and Ben happily agreed to join them in their room as soon as they had finished waiting on their tables. Happy with their irresistible game, Kelly and Brenda headed for their room.

"What do you say we stop by the clothing store on our way up, Bren?" Kelly asked.

"What do you wanna get there?"

"Just a little something the boys might appreciate."

"Ooh, I think I know what you mean. Good idea, Kel. Let's go."

Scene 13:

About twenty minutes later Michael and Ben knocked on the girls' hotel room door. It opened and the sight that met them made their jaws drop. The girls stood in front of them in their newly purchased lingerie. Kelly had on a pink teddy that covered her torso and was cut off just bellow the bellybutton, where matching narrowly cut panties covered her mound. Suspenders travelled down her white thighs holding the stockings in place. She tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulders and let it fall down one side of her chest. Twirling a tress of it around her index finger she looked up at them with angelic eyes and shot them her best innocent look, all the while trying to conceal she was steaming with lust on the inside.

Brenda stood next to her in a sexy pair of white bra and panties. The bra pushed up her breasts and gave some cleavage, while the thin fabric struggled to hide her protruding nipples. Her panties were so thinly knit it left them semi see-thru, Michael and Ben just barely able to see that she was indeed a brunette. The guys stood silent and breathless as they took in the sight of the girls' divine bodies, their cocks longingly growing hard in their pants.

"See anything you like, boys?" Brenda asked, beaming with pride, seeing in the growing bulges in their pants the effect they were having on them.

"Yes! My god, you look hot!" Ben gasped and approached Brenda. He put his hands on her hips and looked into her eyes.

"You're the most fuckable little thing I've ever seen," he said.

"Go for it, stud," Brenda said with a smile, keeping her eyes locked on him, happy that her blowjob from before had left him wanting more.

Ben spun her around and walked her to the foot of one of the two beds in the room. He pressed his crotch against her ass and moved his hands to her shoulders. He pushed her forward and bent her over and grinded his cock against her ass, making her purr softly as she felt his erection through his pants. He unbuttoned his pants, pulled them down, and stepped out of them, allowing his erection to grow to full size while his caressing hands pulled Brenda's panties down by her knees.

"Mmm, let's go, honey. Do it," Brenda purred. Her hands on the bed and her ass in the air, she wanted him inside her right away to satisfy the itchy tingling in her pussy. He angled his cock down between her ass cheeks and slowly pushed inside her. Knowing how big he was he started slowly in order to first get her used to his size.

Her strained moans filled the room as his cock settled into her hot soft pussy, making her wiggle her hips a little to get him to fit inside her. Her grimace showing a mixture of pleasure and discomfort, she turned her head back at him.

"Easy there, lover. Give me a second."

His cock buried deep in her, stretching her pussy, he held still while Brenda, eyes closed and holding her breath, adjusted to him. He pulled out a little to make it easier on her and then slowly moved it back in, though not farther than before.

"Yeah, that's it," Brenda said back at him. "Just like that." He held her ass with both hands and developed a slow short rhythm into her.

While Ben was fucking Brenda, Kelly and Michael had started a little slower. They were kissing passionately with their hands all over each other.

"Mmm, do I make you hard, Michael?" Kelly asked, meaning it more as a turn-on than a question. She moved her hand to his crotch and felt his erection in his pants.

"Is that all for me, sweetie?", she purred, rubbing the length of his manhood with her hand. As they continued kissing she unbuttoned his pants, pulled the zipper down, and slid her hand inside. Her fingernails gently scraped against his ball sack. It was rugged and tight, giving additional evidence of Michael's arousal. She rubbed his balls for a moment before reaching farther up and touching his erect penis, feeling the much smoother skin on his shaft.

"Mmm, so soft, and yet, so hard at the same time," she murmured.

Squeezing it tightly she started working her hand up and down the shaft, enjoying the feeling of the long stiff cock under her control.

"Yes baby, that feels so good," he moaned into her hot mouth, loving how skillfully her tiny hand pulled at him.

Kelly tentatively broke their kiss, her lips lingering just off his for a moment before she slowly moved downward. Giving quick, yet thorough, kisses to his chest while her fingers ran down his sides she descended until her knees reached the soft carpet on the floor.

His rock hard cock towering in front of her, her face showed an impressed look.

"It's so beautiful," she said in an intense, desirous tone as she looked intently at his impressive erection. She placed her hands on his thighs and leaned her head in. She stuck out her tongue and let it connect with his tight clean shaven ball sack. His shaft rested against her cheek on one side of her nose, the bangs down her forehead tickling his cockhead. Feeling the warm wetness on his ballsack his cock twitched involuntarily and settled back on Kelly's face. She gave a few wet and sloppy sucks to his balls, one at a time, before she moved her head up and let his cock slowly glide down over her face until the head reached her mouth.

She looked up at him and kissed the tip off his cock, just pressing them against it more than pursing them.

"Open wide, baby. Put it...Aaaah!..." Michael gasped down at her. Before he could finish his sentence she opened her mouth fully and took his cockhead in to her mouth, wrapping her lips around the shaft just below the head. She started moving her head up and down in short slow movements.

"Ghrod, iph pho bfig," she whimpered, her mouth filled with cock. She could only get her lips half way down his thick shaft and started to squeeze and jerk the other half with her hand.

She bobbed her head up and down in slightly rotating movements, letting her tongue feel him from different angles. As Kelly sucked him off he looked down and took in the sight of her shiny blonde hair flowing down her back, swaying gently with her movements. He could feel her teeth occasionally scrape softly against him, not hurting him, only adding to his pleasure.

Her head's gentle bouncing on his cock stopped and she dragged her lips up over the head and off the tip, her hand holding the lower half of his shaft. He could feel her hot breath on his erection as she stuck out her tongue and lovingly swirled it around on his head. She took her time sucking and licking the head, alternating between using her tongue on it and taking it into her mouth and sucking on it like a hard piece of candy.

"Baby, your big cock is making my pussy so wet," she said, taking her mouth off him and using her free hand to move her hair behind her ear. The upper half of his rod was glistening with saliva and she started jerking his full length to move the wetness down the pole. She dribbled a little spit onto his shaft and immediately covered it with her quickly working hand and smeared it over his shaft, and his cock was soon wet all over.

By now Ben was fucking Brenda at a fast steady pace. His hips rhythmically bounced against her ass, giving quick slapping sounds every time he buried himself deep inside her. Her pussylips closed so tightly around his cock, it was almost as if it wasn't him who was entering her, but her that wouldn't let him go. She turned her head around and looked into his eyes.

"I love your big cock, baby. Just keep fucking me. Don't stop fucking me!"

Goaded on by her words and wanting to satisfy her, he strengthened his grip on her ass and increased the speed of his pumping to a point where he knew he couldn't keep it up for long. It was just what Brenda needed and she, even surprising herself with how quickly she was there, was hurled into orgasm by his frantic deep thrusts. She made no attempts to silence herself and let her uninhibited orgasmic screams fill the room. A surprised Kelly paused her jerking and turned her head to look at Brenda with a big grin on her face.
"Yeah, Brenda. Go!" Kelly laughed while Brenda's face grimaced ecstatically.

Brenda's screams gradually became weaker along with the slowing of Ben's thrusting into her, until they both came to a halt and stood still, breathing heavily, his cock inside her hot post-orgasmic pussy.

Regaining his composure he pulled out and Brenda crawled onto the bed and lay down on her back. Ben crawled after her and lay down beside her holding his still hard cock. Admiring her sexy body with her small, but beautiful tits and the trimmed triangle of dark bush above her pussy, he stroked himself slowly. Brenda sat up next to him.

"Let's go again. But this time I wanna fuck you at my own pace," she said and leaned over him. She put her hands on his chest and swung her leg over and mounted him.

"Let's get you comfortable first," she said and took a pillow from the bed and positioned it under his head.

"There. We don't want you straining your neck to look down at us going at it, now do we?"

"You're so considerate," he said with a smile.

"Anything for my man." she said happily.

She leaned forward and reached between her legs and took hold of his cock. She angled it up to her pussy and positioned the head in her soft folds. She put her hands to his chest and slowly leaned back, impaling herself on his thick erection. It was too long for her to take him all the way in, but she made it slide as deep into her as she could. When there were only a couple of inches left for her pussy to devour, she held still for a moment, trembling slightly.

Overwhelmed by the delirious feeling of his bulky cock filling her completely, she instinctively made fists with her hands, scraping her fingernails against his chest and leaving slight red traces on his skin.

She lifted herself up again, clenching her pussy as tightly as she could around him, her pussylips dragging on his shaft as it emerged.

"Mmm. That feels so good!" she moaned.

Slowly and methodically she started repeating the motion. With controlled movements with her hips she moved her ass up and down his shaft, trying to hit all the good spots inside her.

Her maneuvering brought intense ecstasy to Ben, but at that point she didn't take notice. She was lost in a place where it was all about her getting what she needed. She was using him completely to get herself off, masturbating herself with his dick, using him as a dildo. It was all about her own pleasure and she knew how to get it. Her moaning slowly became louder and soon turned into rhythmic whimpering as she sped up her movements on him more and more, going for her climax.

Meanwhile, Kelly stopped sucking Michael's cock and got to her feet. She took him by the hand and let him to the bed. Not to her own bed, but Brenda's, where Brenda and Ben were screwing avidly. Kelly's sexy ass wiggled enticingly as she walked ahead of him and Michael couldn't keep his eyes off of it. He couldn't wait to tear her panties off her.

"It looks pretty good what you guys are doing. Think there's room for two more?" Kelly asked Ben and Brenda.

"Sure," Ben said and patted the bed next to him, signalling for them to go ahead and lie down. It was a wide bed with plenty of room for all four and Kelly wanted to make proper use of it.

"Want to take off my panties, Michael?" she said, turning back at him, asking perhaps the most unnecessary question of all time.

Without a word he instantly got to his knees behind her and slowly pulled her panties down while she removed her top herself. She unhooked the stockings and Michael eased them down her legs too, one at a time.

He got to his feet again as Kelly, completely naked, stepped out of the stockings.

"Lie down, honey," she instructed.

He did as told and lay down on his back. He took another pillow like Ben's and put it under his head to ensure his comfort while Kelly mounted and straddled him just like Brenda had done to Ben. She sat back against his thighs at first and took hold of his cock with both hands. Slowly squeezing and stroking it she made sure he remained hard for her. ´

"I think I'll come right away when you put this huge thing in my pussy," she leaned in and whispered in his ear, touching it with her lips, still stroking his rod with her hands.

One of them let go of his cock and went to his chest for support. With the other hand she pushed his rod against her abdomen and slowly raised herself up. He could feel her pubic hair tickle his shaft and head as it moved through her bush until her pussy hovered just above his cockhead. Leaning forward with her hand against his chest, her head faced down and her long blonde hair draped across his stomach as she worked to position herself.

The soft folds of her pussy connected with his erection and she slowly lowered herself down over his bulky head. It disappeared into her and his thick shaft followed, sinking deep into her soft hot body, both of them groaning with unadulterated pleasure. He felt her hot tight pussy around his cock as she took in almost his full length. She put her hands on his chest and started rocking back and forth on his stiff cock, her head leaned back, eyes closed. She let out a soft, shivering moan, her pussy squeezing on him to indicate just why, her warm thighs gripping his hips tightly for a moment until she relaxed again and continued her movements.

eatjld
eatjld
6 Followers