All Comments on 'Bible Camp Babysitter - Day 03'

by TimSchmidt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BGeorgeBGeorgeover 13 years ago
Wow!

Love the intense emotion involved here! Awesome (in the true sense of the word) chapter!

imurddyimurddyover 13 years ago
incredible

Words escape me! Suffice to say, I added this story to my favorites and added you to my favorite authors! Great read, gave it a 5!!!!

TimSchmidtTimSchmidtover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments :)

I appreciate the comments! I will continue to work on improving. Glad y'all have liked it so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Honesty!

Care and compassion found! Not to be trifled with. Beautiful descriptive and captivating stories. Personal experience or fantasy, whatever the inspiration, the emotional honesty shines through and I thank you for that.

gravyruggravyrugabout 12 years ago
I like the story

But I do have a couple of nit-picky things to comment on. First, the dialog is, well, a little overly philosophical for a teenager and a regular guy. I get it, but I think perhaps they could say the same things a little less technically. Second, and this one has bugged me with a lot of stories, the word "discrete" means separate and distinct. The spelling you're looking for is "discreet," which mean careful with one's speech and behavior. I blame spellcheck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SAY WHAT

Much too technical for a girl of 19 - they don't speak nor act in these manners. Almost like a medical exam at times in this chapter.

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Different - more than a young girl coould accept

only rated it a four star after all the previous were a five star

Sman4444Sman4444almost 3 years ago

Good job trying to explain extreme pleasure and trying to give someone else extreme pleasure through gentle loving touch slowly all over there body. I do that with my wife for as long as she’ll let me as I love to touch her as much as she likes to be touched.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous