Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

She did what he told her to do, while she continued to suck on his cock.

He reached back and fingered her dripping pussy with one hand, while plucking away at her nipples with the other hand. Over and over and over again, Leonard fucked Beverly tits.

Her mouth kept it lubricated and after a good five minutes of tit fucking her, he let out a loud groan and started shooting his hot cum all over her face and tits.

She opened her mouth and caught the third and fourth shot. The first two dripped down her cheek and down her neck. The next shot coated her tits which allowed him to continue fucking her tits until he was totally spent.

Falling off of her she scooped up the remainder of his cum and licked her fingers clean. After a minute or so she slipped off the bed and looked down at Leonard; "Rest up "King of Foreplay" when I get back I want you to prove it once and for all!"

Back in the other room Sheldon was sliding two fingers in and out of Mary's cunt and she was humping his fingers and went off like a rocket when he curled his fingers around and diddled her G-spot.

Mary was dripping wet, sweat-wise and pussy-wise. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy. Reaching up he fed his mother her own juices. She was beyond rational reasoning and she sucked greedily at his fingers, licking her juices off his fingers.

Before she realized what he was doing, she felt his huge cock replacing his fingers. She arched her back and felt the large head spread her tight cuntlips and it slipped into her. She never felt anything that large in her before and just the thick head was in her. Mary spread her legs as wide as possible to ease the pressure of his cock entering her.

Sheldon held her hips firmly and slowly pushed forward and felt her inner walls part and he also felt a gush of hot cream bathe his cock, she had just cum again. This gave him the needed lubrication to push on and push on he did.

Mary bit her lip so hard it drew blood and she rolled her sexy auburn covered head from side to side. She was moaning and groaning constantly. Her hands pawed at Sheldon's slim back, now urging him on rather than trying to hold him back. Her legs slowly came up and slowly wrapped them around his boney hips. Her heels dug into his back as she pumped her hips upward.

Sheldon palmed her perfectly shaped tits in his hands and leaning forward kissed his mother passionately as he drove his cock in and out of her pussy. Each time he withdrew his cock it was covered in clumps of her thick heavy cream. With each downward thrust, more of her juices came squirting out her tight pussy.

Her tiny pussy was stretched to the max and she was in euphoria. She was talking deliriously and urged him on.

Sheldon needed to change positions, his leg was cramping up. In one swift motion, he rolled over and Mary was now straddling his slim body, but that huge club was buried deep in her womb and it was hitting spots she never knew existed in her body.

She planted her slim fingers on his chest and slowly began riding her son like an expert horseman. She shook violently as another orgasm wracked her slim body. Sweat was pouring out of every pore on her body. She whipped her short sassy hair about and her eyes rolled back in her head as she fell against him.

Sheldon paused for a couple seconds and he could feel her heart beating wildly in her tiny frame. Lifting her off of him, he planted her on her belly. Gripping her hips he pulled her weak body to her knees. Holding her firmly in his grasp he swiped his cum coated cock up and down her now gaping pussy. Pushing forward his cock slipped into her pussy a lot easier than the last two times. He pushed forward until his belly rested on her perfectly shaped ass.

He began pumping in and out of her at a faster pace. Her body was responding, pushing back against his with every thrust. He slammed her deeper and deeper, faster and faster, harder and harder.

Mary's legs were giving out, bur Sheldon held her up with his hands on her hips and his cock pinning her to his body. Her body was slick with her sweat; her thighs were slick with her cum oozing out of her,

Sheldon was close to cumming, but wanted it to last. His legs were like rubber unable to sustain his vigorous action. He rolled over onto his side and took his mother with him. He threw her upper leg over his leg and holding it high began pounding into her as fast and as deep as he could.

Mary was cumming continually now and was at the point of blacking out.

Sheldon couldn't hold off any longer and as he felt his cum shooting through his thick shaft, reached over and thumbed her clit one more time.

Mary shot off again and when she felt Sheldon filling her womb with his hot cum went off like she never did before. Her body quivered and she took a long deep breath, let it out with a loud groan and passed out.

Sheldon fell back to the bed and even though he didn't pass out, he quickly dozed off into a deep slumber.

While this was going on Beverly just exited the bathroom. She had cleaned off her face and chest. She applied some make-up and lip gloss. A huge fluffy towel was wrapped around her body. She stood at the side of the bed and focused on Leonard's large stiff cock he had in his hand.

Their eyes met as he slowly stroked his cock. He let go of his cock and reaching out tugged at the bottom of her towel, giving way it floated from her body and rested about her feet. Leonard just sat there taking in the naked figure of his mother. The heavy breasts, those full hips, shapely legs and juicy pussy, the full lips were already wet. He urged her to the bed and had her lay down of the cool sheets next to where he was laying.

Leonard leaned over on one arm, reached out with his other hand and slowly ran his hand up and down her bare arm. Sliding it up to her shoulder and behind her neck, his fingers combed through the hair at the base of her head. Turning her head towards his, he leaned in and placed his lips against her wet red lips.

She responded by parting her lips and allowed Leonard's tongue to enter her mouth and duel with her active tongue. She ran her fingers through Leonard's thick hair and holding him in place fucked his mouth with her tongue, sliding it in and out and painting his lips with her tongue.

Leonard moaned into his mother's mouth when her tongue played with his tongue and lips. His hands moved down to her full firm tits and squeezed and tugged at her stiff nipples. Breaking free from her grasp he began playing with her body, trying to prove to her he WAS the "King of Foreplay".

He planted a series of wet kisses on her neck and upper chest. He worked his way toward her large areoles and nipples. Plucking at them and circling them with his tongue, this produced a groan from Beverly; "Mmmm yes Leonard, mommy likes having her titties sucked on, harder, harder, oh yessssss, just like that!"

Leonard mauled her tits and after a couple of minutes he moved down to her heaving belly leaving her swollen tits covered in spit. His hands were ahead of his mouth and he was slipping two fingers in and out of her fat lipped pussy. He had her grinding her pussy up against his fingers and when his head reached her pussy, her hands were clutching at his head, desperate to have his tongue on her clit.

Leonard withdrew his sticky fingers from her pussy and reaching up painted her lips with her own juices. He pushed forward and she opened her mouth and sucked greedily at his fingers. She sucked harder when she felt his tongue worm its way into her bubbly cauldron.

Beverly spat his fingers out and rolled her head from side to side covering her face with her thick blonde hair. She lifted her head from the pillow and dropped it back down and started cumming when Leonard captured her clit in his lips and at the same time shove his finger up her ass.

"Oh Leonard, my god what are you doing to me? First in the shower and now here? No one had ever played with my anus!"

He started to pull it out and she reached down and stopped him; "No, oh no Leonard, I love it, shove it in deeper!"

He pulled his finger out and shoved it back it, but this time with two fingers. He screwed his fingers about and she pushed her ass down harder against his invading fingers.

He was now plastered to her pussy, his entire face; nose, mouth and chin were rubbing and grinding into her entire pussy. The bridge of his nose rubbed and teased her clit. His mouth was sucking her fat cuntlips and at the same time his tongue was plunging in and out of her hole. Leonard's chin was teasing the area between her pussy and asshole and his two fingers continued to fuck her ass.

Beverly's entire body broke out into a sweat and Leonard had a difficult time holding her squirming body still. Just when he thought he had her under control she started cumming again and she bucked like an unsettled bronco.

She tore his face from her pussy; "No more, please no more Leonard, I concede, YOU ARE THE KING OF FOREPLAY!"

Reluctantly he rose up and slid back up her body. He planted a huge kiss on her lips, feeding her, her own juices and she willingly licked and sucked at his lips and chin.

He settled in-between her firm thighs and without giving her a chance to recover, in one quick thrust, drove his cock, balls deep into her hot slimy cunt.

Beverly's eyes shot wide open as did her mouth. She was gasping for air, but at the same time she humped his cock loving how he filled her and she wrapped her legs around his waist and urged him on to fuck her harder and faster. Her heels kicked wildly at his ass, her pussy contracted and squeezed his cock as she started cumming yet again.

Leonard felt her tighten, but he didn't want to cum yet! He fought to pull from her and her cunt made a vulgar sucking sound when he pulled out of her. Before she could react, he rolled her over and slapped her on the ass giving her a stinging pain and she wiggled her ass and groaned her approval.

He gripped her hips and pulling her to her knees, lined his cock up and shoving forward once again, sent his cock deep into her swamp-like pussy. He shoved two fingers into her ass and pumped her ass at the same speed and velocity he was pumping into her pussy.

Beverly buried her head in the sweat covered pillow and screamed as she felt yet another orgasm building.

He pumped both of her holes faster and faster. Sweat was dripping from his body all over hers. He slowed his pace and slowly pulled his fingers from her ass. He slid his cock as deep as he could into her pussy and ground his pelvic bone against her pussy and ass. As slow as he could he pulled back and slipped out of her pussy. His cock was drenched in her juices. Gripping his slimy cock he was poised over her ass and without noticed, he shoved forward and slid rather easily into her virgin ass.

Beverly screamed loudly into the pillow and fell to the mattress.

Leonard followed her to the mattress, his cock buried deep in her ass. He reached around and fingered her clit and that was all it took and she started cumming yet again.

She whipped her head around and let out a growl; "Oh my god Leonard, I can't believe you're fucking my ass, I LOVE IT! Harder deeper, fuck my ass as hard as you can, oh my god! I'm going to cum AGAIN! Cum, cum with me son, fill my ass with your hot cum!"

When Leonard heard his mother spit out those words he lost it and started cumming in her ass. Shot after hot creamy shot filled her bowels and she groaned loudly as she came again. He collapsed against her, their two sweat covered bodies slid against each other.

In the other room Mary and Sheldon began to stir, She swept a stray lock of hair from his forehead and whispered to him; "My lord Sheldon, I can't believe how large your penis is. I've got to tell you there is no way on god's green earth that this is only going to be a one-time event, if you think that you're crazy!"

Sheldon scoffed; "I'm for crazy, you had me tested!"

They both laughed and crawling out of bed took a nice long shower together, they fucked again in the shower and afterwards dressed and waited for Leonard and Beverly to come into the room

In the other room once the two of them regained their strength, they too took a shower together, they didn't fuck, but there was a lot of kissing and playing with one another. After the shower they too dressed and came into the room where Mary and Sheldon were snacking.

They went down to the hotel lobby and had a nice long enjoyable lunch. Once finished, they headed back to their apartment where Penny and Amy were waiting for them.

When Penny saw the huge smile on Leonard's face she started laughing and punching him playfully on the arm yelled out; "You dogggggggg you!" and then she whispered; "Thank you Leonard!"

He smiled; "Oh no Penny, thank you, it was great!"

The End!

Coming, but put on back burner till I finish other stories I have been working on: The bachelor and bachelorette party; the wedding and the unusual honeymoon!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers