Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 08

Story Info
Leonard meets with Penny and things get interesting
11.7k words
4.36
43.7k
34
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

In order to keep the series together I kept it under the same title. There isn't an orgy in the chapter, in fact there isn't very much sex in this chapter, but in future chapters there will be. Thank you all for your comments and your requests for more on this subject

When Part seven ended Leonard stated; "I don't feel comfortable meeting with Penny face to face. I'm afraid if I see her face to face, I'll fall apart and revert back to that blubbering idiot!"

Alice responded; "Oh no you won't because I'll be there, what do you say?"

She sat there holding her breath waiting for his decision, she looked at him. Leonard had his head down, he was twisting his hands and looking up at her, he let out a deep breath and slowly nodded his head up and down, in barely a whispered said; "Okay set it up!" He sat up in the booth and let out another cleansing breath; "Hold on a second, let her know I'm willing to meet with her, but only if you are there between the two of us. Another thing, leave it open when we will meet. I'll call you with a time and place. I first want to get settled in my new apartment, have some of my old friends over to get re-acquainted and get my feet set solid on the ground. I'll also need a few days to get into a rhythm at the university too. Make it clear to her, if she comes to the university, or even calls me directly, all bets are off, is that understood?"

She smiled and nodded; "Oh yeah Leonard, I see the new forceful Leonard and it's very appealing. Listen I have to get going, I told Shaun I wouldn't be long, I'll call Penny and tell her of your decision. I'll wait for your call to set a time and place, just don't make me wait as long as it took for you to re-connect with me this time."

He stood and gave her a hug and they both let out a tiny gasp, he planted a soft kiss on her cheek; "I promise, it will most likely be a week or two, no longer, is that okay?"

She nodded and the two of them headed out of the restaurant and went their separate ways.

Back in his apartment, Leonard called Howard and Bernadette; "Hello Bernadette, I was wondering if you and Howard would like to come over to my place tomorrow night around six? I'm inviting Sheldon and Amy also."

"Hold on, let me check, "HOWARD DO YOU WANT TO GO TO LEONARD'S PLACE TOMORROW! Leonard he said yes, we'll be there."

"Come hungry, I'll have food catered in."

"Wow Leonard, I guess you have changed, see you tomorrow at six, bye!"

He called Sheldon and Amy answered; "Hello, Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farrah Fowler's residence, how may I help you?"

"Uh hello Amy, this is Leonard. I'm having the group over tomorrow night and wondered if you and Sheldon would like to come too. I'm thinking about six and I'm having food catered in."

"Hold please, let me check with Sheldon." After a couple of minutes she came back; "Sheldon wants to know if you'll have Chinese, tomorrow is Tuesday and that's Chinese day!"

"No Amy, I will not be having Chinese, tell him he can come and eat what I have without bitching or wining about it, if he can't he can stay at home. I'm not putting up with any of his shit any longer; he's in his thirties now and needs to grow up!"

He heard arguing in the background and she came back onto the phone; "We'll be there and I promise, he won't complain."

"Sounds great Amy, I doubt it, but just let him know, I'll throw his ass out if he started up. I don't want to sound mean, but things WILL change between us or there won't be an us!"

She whispered into the phone; "See you at six and one other thing; I like the new Leonard, bye!"

He called Raj and invited him and Raj asked if he could bring his new girlfriend and Leonard told him okay. He hung up the phone and walked out onto the balcony and smiled. He thought to himself; "It looks like my live IS really coming around. I just hope I can cope with meeting Penny and not falling into her trap again. I need to get some sleep, I have a big day at work tomorrow and have to make sure I deal with all of the challenges; I sure hope Sheldon doesn't push his agenda or I'll have to put his in his place!

He went into his bedroom, slipped out of his clothes and slipped into bed. He was surprised the next thing he knew, the alarm was going off; he must have been a lot more tired than he realized. He took a nice long shower and thinking about seeing Alex Jensen, Sheldon's assistant, he slowly began stroking his cock. He closed his eyes and imaging her naked in the shower with him, Alex on her knees, water pouring over her tiny body with her mouth full of his cock. He stroked faster and letting out a loud groan, shot his creamy load all over the shower wall.

He quickly rinsed off and drying himself, went into the bedroom and dressed in a new suit, headed out to CalTech and his new office. He was greeted by President Siebert and Leonard came around his desk to shake his hand; "Thank you President Siebert, I hope I don't disappoint you!"

"I have all the confidence in you Leonard, please call me Art. Is there anything you need?"

I was wondering if I could pick a secretary or an assistant."

Sure Leonard, did you have anyone in mind?"

I'd hate to steal anyone, but I'd love to have Alex Jensen, Dr. Cooper's assistant."

Art slapped Leonard on the back and laughed out loud; "You dog you! I can see you're already marking your territory; you can have her with my blessing. You have to tell me later in the executive lunchroom how Dr. Cooper took the news, just one thing, Ms. Jensen has to want to move, you can't force her. You may want to ask her first before breaking it to that nutcase. No use pissing him off and then find out she doesn't want to move, he may think he won and neither of us want that, now do we? Well I have to get going, get acquainted with your new position and let me know if you need anything else."

Leonard thanked him and sitting behind his desk he called the operator and asked her to connect him with Dr. Cooper's assistant.

"Hello, this is Dr. Cooper's office, how may I help you?"

Leonard closed his eyes and paused, he imagined her naked again in his shower. He cleared his throat; "Hello, Alex? This is Leonard, Leonard Hofstadter, how are you this morning?"

"Oh hello, Dr. Hofstadter, I'm very well, thank you. May I be the first to congratulate you on your new position?"

"Well thank you Alex. I was wondering if you had a few spare minutes this morning, I'd like to discuss something with you in person?"

"I'm sure I could give you a few minutes right now. Dr. Cooper is down in the cafeteria arguing with Dr. Koothrappali and Mr. Wolowitz. He has an easier time winning his arguments without you there now. Would right now be okay?"

"Sure Ms. Jensen, do you know where my office is?"

"Oh yes, when I heard you took the position, I couldn't wait to see your office and I snuck in to check it out, I hope that wasn't inappropriate?"

"No, no Ms. Jensen, I'll see you in a couple of minutes!" He hung up and hurried to his private bathroom to make sure he looked okay. Just as he re-entered the office, there was a knock on the door and it opened and the smiling face of Alex Jensen stood before him.

Leonard smiled back at her and took on her gorgeous figure. She was wearing a simple white blouse with a red, button-up sweater over it. Below that, she was wearing a tight, black pencil skirt. It showed off her slender legs and her feet were in a simple pair of black flats. He could just imagine how really sexy her legs would appear if she was wearing high heels. If she took the job, he would recommend she wore them. Her long dark auburn hair hung loosely down her back and across her pert breasts and ended below the swell of her tits. He looked into her gorgeous blue eyes and stared back at him as she licked her full red lips. "Please take a seat Ms. Jensen."

She took a seat and his eyes darted to her legs as the skirt rode up her slender thighs and he licked his lips as she crossed them, showing even more bare thighs. He looked up into her eyes and she smiled. He knew she noticed where his gaze was.

"Again, good morning Ms. Jensen, I'll get right to the point. I had a brief meeting with President Siebert this morning and he gave me the oaky to hire an assistant, I want you to be that person!"

Her jaw dropped; "Oh my Dr. Hofstadter, I don't know what to say? I'm completely surprised with this offer, yes, yes without a doubt. I'd be honored to accept the position Dr. Hofstadter!"

"I'm happy you accepted the offer, but first of all none of this Dr. Hofstadter, at least in private, please call me Leonard. I suppose when surrounded by my colleagues such as dignitaries or President Siebert, you can call me Dr. Hofstadter, but in private make it Leonard, okay?"

That seems fair Leonard; could you please call me Alex?"

"I'll do that Alex, now for the hard part. I'll break the news to Sheldon."

She had a sly smile on her face and in a whisper said; "Oh please Leonard, let me! After all of the grief he put me through, I'd love to tell him I'm leaving him for you. I think it would be better for him to be mad at me instead of you."

"That's true Alex, but you know sooner or later we're going to lock horns, but not doing it on my first day may be prudent. Okay I'll let you tell him and if you want, I can give you a few days to get things squared away before you leave him."

"Oh no Leonard, the sooner the better, how about I report here first thing tomorrow morning?"

Leonard stood and put out his hand and shook her hand and he could feel a bit of electricity buzz between the two of them. He looked Alex in the eyes and he saw them twinkle and watched her lick her lips and grasp her bottom lip in-between her teeth and bite down on it slightly.

"Thank you again Dr.....I mean Leonard and I'll see you tomorrow morning. Oh one other thing, you may want to be prepared for Dr. Cooper to call you soon!" She giggled and left the office.

Leonard watched her tight ass shift back and forth in her tight skirt and as she reached for the door, turned back and saw where he was looking, she blushed slightly and left the office with another giggle.

About thirty minutes later his phone rang and he answered it; "Dr. Hofstadter, may I help you?"

"What you're a department head and you answer your own phone?"

Leonard knew he had him; "Oh hello Sheldon, that has been rectified and will be addressed tomorrow morning. I think you know who will be answering my phone tomorrow."

"Yes, yes I know and I think it's very rude that you didn't ask me first!"

"That is what the OLD Leonard would do, and not the head of the department has to do, do you follow my meaning Sheldon? I'm a busy man, if there isn't anything else; I have to head out to the executive lunchroom, I'm having lunch with President Siebert, goodbye Sheldon." As he hung up the phone he still heard Sheldon speaking.

During the afternoon he was visited by Howard and Raj, Amy even poked her head in and gave him congratulations, but he was disappointed and blessed that Sheldon hadn't come by to put in his two cents. They all confirmed their invitation to his place that evening.

He sat there getting ready to leave for the day, where had the day gone? He met with all of his department associates and he noticed it was already five o'clock. A smile crossed his lips and picking up the phone he dialed it and a sweet voice answered; "Hello?"

Leonard froze and was about to hang up when he heard again; "Hello, is someone there?"

Leonard cleared his throat; "Um yes, Alice?"

"Yes, is that you Leonard? Why are you acting so timid again?"

"Hi Alice, yes it's me Leonard, ummm I have a question to ask you and you can say no if you think this is weird, okay?"

"Ooookay, so what did you want to ask me?"

"Wellllll, I was wondering, ummmm?"

"Oh for Christ sake Leonard out with it or I'm hanging up!"

"Okay, okay, please don't hang up. Would you and Shaun like to come to my place this evening for a get-together and a house warming so to speak?"

"Well, first of all, why was that so hard for you to ask? Secondly, I'll check with Shaun, but after all I've told him about you, I'm sure he'll definitely want to meet the Super Hero Leonard Hofstadter!"

There was silence on the other end; "Hello Leonard are you still there?"

"Ah yeah, I'm here. I was trying to come up with an answer, but the only thing I can say is that I don't want either of you to be uncomfortable with.....You think I'm a Super Hero?"

"Duhhhhhhh yeah, you saved me in the middle of your disaster and without that meeting in Bakersfield, I probably would never have gotten my head on straight."

He smiled into the phone; "Well Alice, I think your head was pretty awesome crooked or straight."

"I better get off the phone and check with Shaun, I don't see why he wouldn't want to come. I have your address; all I need is a time. You'll hear from me only if we're not going to be there, otherwise we'll see you atttttttttttt?"

"Uh six o'clock, sorry I was still trying to have the Super Hero thing seep in, okay well, we'll see you at six, I have a caterer, so come hungry, and dress is casual. I sure hope you make it, please say something so I quit speaking!"

She giggled; "I'll see you at six, bye Leonard!"

Leonard was pacing back and forth and then he stopped. "Come on Hofstadter, buck up, you had months of therapy and you need to get it together!

Just then the doorbell bussed and he hit the button, it was Raj and his woman, along with Howard and Bernadette; "Come on up, I'll be at the door!" He paced back and forth until they made it to the penthouse; "Come on in, come on in and have a seat. If you want I'll give anyone who wants the nickel tour. Raj, I didn't know you were dating Ms. Davis." Turning to her he shook her hand and smiled at her; "Good evening Ms. Davis, come on in and have a seat, can I get you something to drink?"

"Please Dr. Hofstadter, call me Janine. Sure I'll take a light beer if you have one!"

"Sounds great two?"

"Yes, I'm still watching my weight!"

Howard let out a laugh; "Yeah Raj, just like all the rest of us, we see it! I'll have some red wine and so will Bernadette."

Two light beers and two red wines coming right up, Howard would you please give me a hand?"

Howard went to the bar and looked around; "Well Leonard, who ever though breaking up with Penny would bring you this much success."

"That's an odd way to put it, but thanks for the backhanded compliment Howard! Do you know of Amy and Sheldon are coming?"

I'm not sure, Sheldon is still sulking about you being the head of the physics department and to made matters even worse, you stole Alex from him!"

Leonard chuckled; "Yeah, I guess I did, just wanted to show him I'm a changed man and will not stand for any of his crap any longer."

"Oh I hope he shows up, I'd love to see that in person."

Just then the doorbell rang again and Leonard went over to the intercom; "Yes?"

"Leonard, it's me Amy, can I come up?"

"Sure I'll buzz you in, you have the apartment number?"

"Sure do, I'll be there in a second"

While he waited for Amy and Sheldon to come up, the doorbell rang again and his heart began beating faster; "Yes?"

"Hello Leonard, its Alice and Shaun."

He buzzed them up and told her the apartment number and he waited for the two couples to arrive. Opening the door, Amy was all alone; "Where's Sheldon, Amy?"

"He's not coming; he said he isn't speaking with you until you apologize!"

"I guess he's never speaking to me, because there isn't a snowball's chance in hell I'll ever apologize. It's going to be a little difficult for Sheldon to work at the university without speaking to me and I sure as hell am not working with him through a third person, you may want to relay that to him."

Amy shook her head; "I told him that wasn't going to work." She came into the room and joined the others.

Just then Alice and Shaun came up to the apartment and she gave him a hug and Shaun shook his hand. "It's nice to finally meet the incredible Dr. Leonard Hofstadter. I mean that in the most kindest way possible. You have no idea how grateful I am. If you would have come back sooner or called Alice, I may never have met her, thank you!"

"You're welcome, I think. Come on in and I'll introduce you to all of my old friends." He made all of the introductions and got Amy, Alice and Shaun a drink and just as they sat down and began conversing with one another the doorbell rang again. He looked around; "Oh it must be the caterer, I'll buzz them up. I hope you all like seafood? I ordered an array of different seafood, both hot and cold. "

"Yes, who is it?"

"Dr. Hofstadter, it's the caterer, can you let us up so we can set up your dinners?"

"Come on up, you have the apartment number right!"

A voice came though, it was Sheldon, "Of course I do, I have an eidetic memory, please move aside, I have to get up to the penthouse!"

Everyone in the room let out a loud groan, even Amy and she looked at the group, "Well there goes an enjoyable quiet evening with friends!"

Sheldon came in and looked around; "Do you mind if I take a tour of this place? My, my sure is large for one person. Ever think about getting a roommate?"

Amy yelled out; "Oh no you don't, you're staying in OUR place!"

"DRATS!"

Over the course of the next several hours, as usual, all he did was complain and criticize, but unlike other evenings together, no one, not even Amy gave him anything and he was frustrated and ready to go early. To avoid any more issues, Amy left knowing she would have to drive him anyway.

"She hugged Leonard; "You have a very nice place here Leonard. I wanted to congratulate you in your new position and on winning the Nobel Prize for Physics, something Sheldon couldn't do!" She looked at Sheldon and stuck out her tongue at him."

"Well thank you Amy, that's very nice of you to say. Hopefully we can all get together again soon, with or without Ichabod there!"

She giggled and kissed him on the cheek; "I sure hope everything works out for the best with Penny, I know she really misses you, take care, see you soon!"

They left and the seven of them relaxed a little more without Sheldon there to harp on every little thing he didn't like. Leonard got them all another round of drinks and he noticed Alice at the huge door wall, looking out over the panoramic view of the ocean. He stepped over to her and startled her; "Oh I'm sorry Alice, I was wondering if you would like to go out onto the balcony and talk."

"I'd love that Leonard!" Turning to Shaun she smiled at him; "I'm going out onto the balcony with Leonard, okay honey?"

"Sure, but Leonard, don't try and steal her, she's all mine!"

Leonard smiled and nodded; "Don't you worry Shaun, I'm not that kind of a guy!"

"I know, I was just joking!"

They walked out and Leonard closed the door wall and they leaned over the railing just looking at the ocean crash on the rocks below.

Alice spoke first; "My god Leonard, this view is spectacular!"

He looked into her eyes and whispered; "Yes, yes it surely is Alice!"

She blushed and pushed him away trying to lighten the mood. Over the course of the next twenty minutes, they talked about everything under the sun and they laughed a lot.

Inside Shaun started to worry and Raj, Howard and Bernadette tried to console him; "You know Shaun, you have nothing to worry about. I can't think of a single person who had higher morals and is more considerate than Leonard."

"I know I must be a bastard for saying this, but Leonard isn't who I'm worried about. Just think about it, in her profile of what she liked in men, everything that she was attracted to is everything Leonard is. Why should she settle for me, when she can have the real thing, Leonard!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers