Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex went to get the water and Leonard led Penny into the livingroom; "Come and sit down."

"No thank you, I don't want to impose any more on your new life. You do have a very nice place here, I just love the view." She walked over to the balcony door and sliding it open she turned to Leonard and in a very soft voice said; "Do you mind?"

He shook his head no and watched her open the door and look out over the balcony railing. Alex went out and handed her the glass of water and Penny took it from her and took a long drink from the glass. Lowering the glass she looked back at Leonard who was sitting on the sofa and her lips moved without him hearing her; "Sorry Leonard, forgive me!"

With that being said, she turned to Alex and cracked the large glass across the side of her face. She caught her before she fell to the balcony floor, in one swift motion she lifted Alex and threw her over the balcony and jumping over, followed her to the rocks below.

Leonard jumped to his feet, but was way too far away to stop anything that was occurring. He reached the balcony and watched the surf below wash the two lifeless bodies against the rocks. He hurried and pulling his cell out, called 911.

Everything was a blur after that, the police arrived, his friends came next and after all of the statements were taken and the security videos were reviewed, it was evident that Penny was the culprit of the heinous act.

Howard gave Leonard a couple of his mother's strong sleeping pills and his one true friend, Dr. Sheldon Cooper sat-up all night in the large chair beside Leonard's bed to make sure he made it through the night.

Leonard was awaken in the morning; he cleared his eyes as the light was streaming in through the hotel window. Standing over him were Sheldon, Raj and Howard, all dressed in their Star Trek uniforms and Sheldon was bitching up a storm; "Come on Leonard, hurry up and get your uniform on. I had Alex get us four front row seats for the opening act to Comic-Con! Capt. Kirk is supposed to be there along with Mr. Spock, I hope my restraining order isn't in effect in Bakersfield?"

More to come, was it all a bad dream or a flashback, we'll all find out soon!!!

Sorry for the lack of sex in this chapter, I promise to make it up to you in upcoming chapters!

I appreciate all of your comments. I love your suggestions and welcome them and encourage them!