Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leonard was embarrassed she made him cum so fast, but seeing she was the first female contact in over a year, it was understandable. He rose up and his cock began to stiffen when he watched her raise her fingers to her lips and she slowly sucked her cum coated fingers into her mouth, she groaned when she licked them clean. He stood and reaching down, he drew her to her feet and she let out a squeal when he bent down picked her tiny body in his arms and carried her into his bedroom.

The bedroom was basked in a light glow and he gently planted her in the middle of his bed. He kept his eyes locked on hers as he removed all of his clothes. While he was doing this, Alex stretched out lazily and began to run her bare legs up and down over and over again. Her short skirt ended up, nearly to her waist and her tiny black panties were wet and clinging to her tiny pussy.

She reached out her arms to the naked Leonard and whispered; "Come on Ricardo Shilly Shally, Tondelaya Della Ventimglia wants that big fat cock in her!"

Leonard laughed as he slid to the bed; "I was wondering who was going to have the honor of christening my new apartment, I'm glad it's you Alex. He reached down and began unbuttoning her blouse and when it parted, she shrugged out of it and reached back and popped open her bra. He drew it from her shoulders and tossed it to the floor.

Alex arched her back and pushed her pert, but extremely firm and unmoving tits against his palm. His mouth covered her other peak and the incredibly stiff nipple and aureole leaping into his mouth. His tongue flicked out and worried her stiff nipple. The aureole was the size of a dime, tiny, but extremely sensitive. Her fingers combed through his hair and pulled him even harder against her firm mound. Her hips began to rock from side to side as she tried to make contact with her pussy on his bare hip.

Reluctantly, Leonard let go of her saliva covered tit and began planting hot wet kisses down her flat belly until reaching her bunched up skirt, he worked it back and forth until it cleared her tiny body. Her wet panties came with her skirt and tossing it aside, she was now naked. His mouth descended on her spread thighs and without teasing, which he normally did, covered her dripping cunt and began to lick and suck. He missed eating pussy and even though he wanted to stay there forever, seeing he hasn't fucked in over a year, he couldn't wait to feel a hot, slick pussy enveloping his cock. He licked away at her stiff bud, he wanted to get her off before he fucked her and he didn't have to wait long. When he flicked her clit back and forth and slipped two fingers into her tiny, tight cunt, she let out a loud scream and started cumming all over his fingers and tongue.

Alex was humping his face and was on the verge of cumming again and when she felt Leonard pull away, she grunted in protest. When she felt his slide up her tiny, lithe body she let out a scream when she felt his stiff cock invade her pussy and slide inch by inch into her until he was buried deep in her spasming pussy. She wrapped her slim, shapely around his waist and began to hump up and down, but was unable to make Leonard go any faster.

Leonard rested his elbows on the bed and the remainder of his body was pressed against her firm, yet soft and silky body. He basked in the heat of her pussy clutching at his cock and the urge to cum had finally subsided. He started sliding his cock slowly in and out of her tight pussy. With every thrust, he flexed his hips and drove harder against her clit. He went faster and faster, sending his cock deeper in her pussy.

Both of them were now fucking like wild animals, their hands, and mouths were moving all over their partner's body, clutching, sucking, licking and biting.

Alex's long auburn hair whipped around her body as she jerked violently and started cumming all over his cock.

When Leonard felt her bathe his cock with her hot cream and tighten her cunt muscles around his cock, he lost it and started shooting his hot, milky cum deep in her womb.

After they slowly came down from their explosive orgasm, they kissed each other lovingly and wrapping their sweaty limbs around each other, they slowly drifted off to sleep.

In the middle of the night Leonard woke up and drifted down to her cum filled pussy, with a moan he dropped his head until he was inches from her pussy. He then opened his mouth and sucked the fat outer lips into his mouth.

"Ahhhhhheeeee," she screamed. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," she gasped as Leonard's tongue began to lick her inner lips. "That's it, that's it, Ricardo, lick my pussy."

He teased around her pussy, avoiding the open hole, enjoying the warmth and wetness of her pussy lips. He wanted this to last. He was determined to take his time and enjoy every inch of her sweet pussy. His tongue moved slowly into her opening where he found a virtual well of cum and juice. Leonard brought his tongue back into his mouth and savored her flavor. Her juice was thick and almost sweet. It dissolved in his mouth almost immediately so he went back for more. Over and over he plunged his tongue into Alex's hole, savoring the reward each time he brought his tongue back into his mouth. Leonard knew at that moment that he would eat her anytime she wanted and would never grow tired of pleasing her this way.

"Oh Jesus, baby," Alex gasped each time he split her lips with his tongue.

Her hips were wiggling in his hands, making it difficult to hold her to his mouth. Finally he gave up and lowered her hips to the bed, his mouth followed. Now he was lying on his stomach with his mouth buried between her warm thighs. He felt totally surrounded by her, his entire world was focused on her wet pussy. Her thighs wrapped around his head and covered his ears, muffling her moans of pleasure. At that moment he was so lost in eating her that he didn't heard her scream, she began to climax. He knew because her thighs stiffened against his head and her fingers dug into his scalp. In addition, his mouth was filled with her juices, which he swallowed; it seemed to go on forever. Leonard wondered if it were one climax or many, because he couldn't tell when one climax ended and another started. Juice was literally pouring out of her. His face was soaked from his chin to his forehead and from one cheek to the other; it turned him on like never before, he loved it.

It was quite some time before he pulled his face from between Alex's thighs. He didn't go far, but rather simply laid his face on her pubic mound trying to catch his breath. When he eventually looked up, he saw that Alex's eyes were closed and her chest was moving up and down with her rhythmic breathing. It took me a moment to realize that she had apparently fallen back asleep. He gently extracted himself from between her legs. She moaned in her sleep as he pulled the covers from under them and then snuggled next to her. He didn't bother to get up to wash his face. Leonard wanted to feel her stickiness drying on his face. He was smiling as he fell asleep.

In the morning Leonard fixed coffee for the two of them and walked the two cups into the bedroom. Alex stretched out and reached for the hot of steamy coffee and laughed; "I guess Penny would really shit if she saw us now having coffee after spending the night together. You have to take me home so I can change, I don't want to go to work in the same clothes I wore yesterday!"

They showered together and Leonard fucked her from behind, her petite, slim body was plastered against the wall as he pounded her until they both came. He sucked on her ear and nibbling on it; "My god Alex, I can't believe how fantastic it feels to have my cock buried deep in your cunt. Not fucking anyone in over a year, it sure feels unbelievable to be doing it once again. I never, never, never even want to go that long without doing it ever again!"

She twisted in his arms and planting a kiss on his lips whispered; "If you even have a dry spell, you just look me up and I'll get you back on that bike, if you get my drift. I don't think you'll have that problem again, with your new found confident and how you act, you'll have to beat women off you with a stick. I just hope I won't have to compete!"

They fucked again and hurried to her place. She changed and they made it to the university in time without anyone noticing them coming in together.

Over the next two days and week-end, the two of them fucked and sucked every chance they had. Sunday evening after fucking all afternoon, they took a long shower together and after drying off they ended up back in bed.

Leonard had Alex on her back and she was squirming around as he shoved his cock deep into her pussy. He couldn't get enough of her and rising up, he stared down at the gorgeous, tiny minx beneath him. He slowed and watching her, he tried to imagine Penny beneath him and he smiled as he couldn't visualize her there; that is when he knew, he was over her. He started to slide in and out of her faster and deeper. Leonard could feel her pussy pulsing around his cock as the shock waves rushed through her. Her body bucked and twisted under him, he held on. When he felt her settling down, he fucked her harder, bringing her to a peak again and again. The inside of her warm cavern throbbed around his cock, milking him. Eventually, it was too much for him and Leonard felt his climax building. Should he cum inside her or all over her sexy body? "Alex, I'm going to cum," he whispered.

Without hesitation she responded, "Yes, yes, cum on meeeeee!!! Pull that gorgeous cock of yours out of me and shoot your cum all over me!" With that said, she began to climax again.

"I want to suck it again," she giggled. Without waiting for an answer, she kissed down his chest and across his stomach. She lifted Leonard's still wet cock and brought it to her mouth. "Mmmmm," she moaned as she began to suck. Within seconds he was hard again.

Alex looked up at him and said, "I want it again." With that she moved up and straddled his waist. She grasped his cock and brought the swollen head to her already wet hole. There was no hesitation as she slipped the shaft all the way into her in one movement. A second later she was sitting on his thighs with his cock buried deep inside. She rode him for what seemed like forever. Their fucking became so intense that the bed bounced and nearly collapsed and they both wrapped their limbs around each other and they both came together.

Falling to the bed, Alex crawled up against Leonard and curling up against him, they fell asleep till morning.

This went on the entire week and Friday came and Alice called Leonard to confirm their meeting with Penny.

Leonard was dreading the confrontation he knew was sure to come, but being the new confident Leonard, he knew he could handle it. He laughed into the phone; "Remember Alice, you are to stay between Penny and me all night. I know it's over, especially after the week I just experienced, but if you know Penny, she can spin a web not a man alive can escape!"

"Don't you worry Leonard, I guarantee, I'll have your back. You just better not want her front!"

"Very funny Alice, I have no intention of attacking her, or anyone else's front tonight, see you at six!"

They hung up, neither of them knew Alex was in the outer office listening to the conversation, she was slightly ashamed, but at the same time happy by Leonard's expression of a good week, she knew he was talking about her and she was ecstatic!

During lunch Alex took Leonard's hands in hers; "Leonard, you know I trust you, but I was wondering if there was a chance I could be in your apartment while you talk to Penny. I promise to hide out of sight, I just know I'll be dying inside wondering what is going on tonight. Please, I'll make it worth your wild!" Her hand slid under the table and gripped his flaccid cock, squeezing it, she felt it stiffening in her hand; "I'll suck you till you cum down my throat and after that I'll get you hard again and I'll let you fuck my tight little ass! What do you say?"

He let out a grunt; "You better let go of my cock now or I'll cum here and we'll have a problem leaving the table!"

"Mmmm, I can always crawl under the table and take your load in my mouth right now!"

"Stop, alright you can listen, but if I see you sneaking out, I'll get them onto the balcony and kick you gorgeous ass out!"

"Oh Leonard, thank you, I promise to stay out of sight!"

Leonard was pacing back and forth, he already had Alex tucked away in a room that he locked and was in earshot of the conversation. Suddenly the doorbell buzzed and he nearly fainted. All at once all of the heartaches and good memories came rushing back. He pushed the button and heard Penny's voice; "Hello Leonard, I'm here, can you let me in, please?"

He nodded, then realized she couldn't see him; "Aw sure, come on up!"

"What floor and apartment number do I come to?"

"Alice knows, come on up!"

"There's a problem Leonard, Alice couldn't make it, it's just me!"

Leonard froze and didn't know what to do.

"Leonard, are you going to tell me what floor and what apartment number?"

"I'm not sure about this Penny. Alice was supposed to be here. I'm not sure I can do this without her here."

"Please Leonard, I promise not to attack you or twist your arm, I just want to talk!"

"Please hold on a minute, okay?"

Very timidly she replied; "Okay."

He hurried to the spare room and unlocking it pulled Alex out; "Did you hear that, she's here alone."

"Yes I heard, what do you want to do?"

"I have a plan, here is my pass key. Go down in the elevator and wait in the lobby for no more than fifteen minutes. Then I want you to come on up. I'll tell Penny I was expecting you when you arrive, what do you think?"

"That's brilliant, I'll go down now, but wait until I'm in the elevator before buzzing her up. We'll be passing on opposite elevators. She kissed him and whispered; "Be strong, I'll see you in about fifteen minutes!" She walked out and he saw her get onto the elevator and then pushed the button; "Sorry for the delay Penny, it's the penthouse apartment "B", hurry up!"

A few moments later there was a slight tapping on the door, Leonard opened the door and looked at the gorgeous blonde before him.

She was dressed in a simple sundress splattered with flowers making her look young and innocent. The dress ended just above the knee and the full skirt showed off her gorgeous legs perfectly. The simple bodice showed very little cleavage, but her 34 C's were very evident beneath the dress. Her long golden blonde hair was curled and waves of gold silk cascaded down her back and over her breasts ending halfway down her back and down past the swell of her full breasts.

"He didn't make a move to hug her or kiss her, he moved aside; "Please come in Penny and have a seat! What happened to Alice, she was supposed to be here with you" He directed her to the dining area and sat her at the dining room table. He figured he's be safer there than on the sofa in the livingroom.

"She called me an hour ago and told me she had a family emergency and was going to call you to reschedule. I begged her to let me come alone, I couldn't put this off any longer."

Leonard nodded his acceptance of this excuse, but still wasn't happy. He stood there in a custom fitted charcoal grey suit, it fit him well and the custom shirt was also tailored for his body.

Penny looked him up and down; "I have to say Leonard, you look amazing in your grown up big boy suit."

He shook his head from side to side; "That isn't going to fly any longer Penny. You could make fun and mock me a year ago and I would grin and take your crap to keep you happy and to have sex with you. This is a suit that costs more than your car, so I don't appreciate the sarcasm!"

She was taken aback by his forcefulness; "I'm sorry Leonard, I didn't mean anything by it, I was just trying to lighten the mood!"

"No need for that Penny, this isn't a meeting to make things light, it was and is meant to be serious. Once again, I will not be mocked any longer. I went through months of intense therapy and a few sly remarks by you will not make me turn back to the "OLD" Leonard!" He used his fingers to put old in quotation marks for Penny to see.

"Okay Penny, you asked for this meeting, I'm listening."

She quickly realized this wasn't going to be a cakewalk on her way to getting him back. She looked down at her hands that were clutched together and she looked up at him with her eyes watering, but he held firm; "If you would Leonard, please let me say what I have to. I know you'll be tempted to speak or interrupt, but please let me say my peace first, okay?"

He nodded and took a seat across from her, but made sure to sit upright and keep his hands on his lap."

She took a deep breath and letting it out, she swept a stray lock of blonde hair behind one ear. "First I want to say, what I did that faithful night, is totally inexcusable. If I could take it back I would in a heartbeat and would have said yes to your proposal. I realized over the past year that what I did to you, not just that night, but all throughout our relationship was selfish and I know now I was being self-indulgent. If by some chance you gave me a second chance, I swear you'll see a completely different Penny."

"Are you done?"

She nodded; "I could go on and on, but all it would be is another way of saying I'm sorry and I want you back and will do anything to accomplish that."

He nodded; "Well Penny, in response to what you just said is, nice speech. Words are cheap and my mind keeps going back to that night after we got back together again and I asked you what we were doing. You said I was thinking too much and I said we should reset and treat out relationship as Leonard and Penny 2.0. I said what if I broke up with you and look had a disgusted look on your face and replied, be serious, all you had to do was whistle and I'd come running. I keep thinking about that right now and you're trying to whistle. I'm telling you here and now, I'm not running and I'm not coming back to you. That being said, I appreciate the apology and I accept it, but still can't forgive you for what you did. We were engaged to be married. I went to Comic-Con and had Alex, Sheldon's assistant in the room next door. I could have and without being caught, I could have slept with her, but I didn't because of our relationship. Alice, the girl I spoke to you in your apartment before we got back together while I was still with Priya. I met her at the convention. She wanted to start up with me; once again I turned her down. On the other hand, you take two of my best friend's wife and girlfriend to a pub, get stinking drunk and after meeting up with two of your ex-boyfriends and a study buddy, who you told me nothing was going on with. What was it that you said, nothing is happening, and I needed to trust you! You take them all back to your place and fuck them all night and tempt Amy and Bernadette to cheat on their men too."

Leonard stood up and looked down at Penny who now had tears running down her cheeks; "I'm sorry I made you cry, but I'm stronger than that now! I cried myself to sleep countless nights and it may sound hard, but it really doesn't faze me any longer Penny, with that being said, if there isn't anything else, I have a friend coming over to try and cheer me up!"

Just than the door opened and in walked a smiling Alex. She walked over to Leonard and took his hand in hers; "How are you doing Ricardo Shilly Shally?"

He smiled and planted a soft kiss on the top of her head; "A lot better now that you are here Tondelaya Della Ventimglia!"

Penny stood here in shock with her mouth open and closed it, she looked Leonard and Alex; "I hope the two of you have a very happy life together, before I go could I have a glass of water, I have try and get this lump out of my throat!"