Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around and locked gazes with Penny and a smile broke out across her lips; "Guess what Bestie, you're number one. Seeing you're first I'll make it an easy one. Your dare is to sit upon Wyatt's lap and see how hot you can get him. You MUST start by kissing him and it's all up to you to proceed from there."

Penny let out a tiny laugh; "This is going to be simple Amy, of course I accept the dare, how about you daddy?" She approached him and he outstretched his arms and welcomed her onto his lap. She placed a finger under his chin and planted a soft, tender kiss on his lips. She let out a moan when she felt his tongue sweep across her fat lips and dart into her oral cavity. She wiggled her ass; it was barely covered by her brief skirt. The black dress crawled up her gorgeous legs and she groaned into his mouth when she felt his hand slide up and down her luscious bare thighs. Penny parted them wider and gave her father easier access to her upper thighs and hopefully her completely exposed pussy.

Penny felt Wyatt's fat, stiff cock poking against her lush ass and her kiss intensified as she worked her tongue from her mouth into his. Her hands came up and unbuttoning a few buttons on his shirt, she snuck her hand in the parted shirt and raked her manicured nails across his hair covered chest. Her other hand drifted down between her own legs and finding his cock enclosed in his pants, she closed her fingers around it and squeezing it, she heard him let out a gasp and the kiss intensified and she groaned back into his mouth when he closed one hand over her swollen heavy breast. She pulled her lips from his and wiggled one more time before standing. Doing so she leaned in and planted one softer kiss upon her father's lips and standing tall turned to Amy; "I hope the first dare went as good as you hope it would, did we pass the mustard?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh yes Penny, well done. As in the rules you get to pick the next couple, you have a minute to pick."

"No need for a minute Amy!" She turned towards Leonard and she was grinning from ear to ear; "Guess who Sweetie? Let's see if you and Beverly here can match what dad and I just did, do you accept the dare?"

He looked at his mother and she nodded, he turned back to Penny; "Just you wait and see Penny, I think we're up for the challenge." He turned back to his mother and extending his hand, she took it and standing she wrapped her arms around his neck and plastered her lush body against his. With her wearing the same dress as Penny, just in red rather than black, she rose-up on her tiptoes and ground her pelvis against his quickly stiffening cock. The kiss grew heated quickly and Leonard's hands slid down his mother's lush body and when he reached the hem of her short dress, he caressed her bare thighs and slid upwards to her ample ass and squeezed the bare flesh.

Beverly let out a loud gasp into his mouth and rammed her tongue into his mouth when she felt two of his fingers enter her moist pussy.

The entire room was mesmerized as they watched the mild-mannered Leonard pumping his fingers in and out of his mother's cunt. Penny who took a seat back on her father's lap, managed to free his cock and was now pumping it vigorously in her slender fingers.

Beverly let out a tiny scream and blurted out; "Yikes!" and she slumped against her son as she nearly fell to the floor, she came quickly and nuzzled his neck with her face and whispered; "I owe you big time, be prepared for a wild night Leonard!"

He pulled back slightly and planted a soft kiss on Beverly's forehead and nodded; "Oh yes mother, right back at ya!" Turning to Penny, he was grinning from ear to ear; "What's the matter Penny, couldn't get enough of Wyatt during your dare? Was my dare enough for you?"

She looked at him through lust laden eyes and whispered; "Oh yes Leonard, get ready for a wild night!"

He moved over to her and planted a hot kiss on her lips and raked his nails over her wide-spread bare thighs and replied; "You'll have to share Penny, Mother already promised the same!"

"I don't mind sharing Sweetie, especially with Beverly. So Leonard, who are you daring next?"

He pulled back from Penny and scanned the hyper-sexually charged group and his eyes locked in on Mrs. K. He loved her womanly curves, especially her very large caramel colored tits. He ached to see her coal black nipples and if they were anything like Priya's, he knew he had to sample them before these fantasy parties were completed. A huge smile broke out and he stared at her and then to Raj. He took a deep breath; "We might as well keep the soft-incest dares going. With that said I pick you Raj, why don't you slide over beside your lovely mother and show us all what you've learned over the past six month or so. I know you've pleased many women, can you do the same with Mrs. K."

Mrs. K. looked over at her husband and he was smiling and nodded his approval. Without having Leonard ask if they were both up for the dare, she rose up and dropped her sarong. Standing there in a pair of expensive and sheer white lace panties, her gorgeous caramel colored skin caught the gaze of everyone in the room. She planted her lush body upon Raj's lap, but not in the same way Penny did on Wyatt. She straddled his body as faced him with her luscious legs on the outside of his. She took the initiative leaned forward, she crushed her large pillow-like tits against her son's chest. Her exquisite glossy black hair tumbled over her shoulders and spilled over her tits and Raj's upper body. She shocked her son and everyone else in the room when she reached up and gripping his shirt, she tore open his dress shirt, buttons flew across the room and she immediately leaned forward once again and her large dark chocolate areoules and nipples bore into his chest. Her open mouth covered his and it was evident to everyone in the room that their tongues were fencing with one another's, even before their lips met and melted against each other's.

Raj finally caught up with Mrs. K's aggressive actions. He swept her up in his arms and pulled her tighter against his naked chest. His hands combed through her long, silky raven locks and ran down her back. His fingers raked her dark skin and she ground her large tits even harder against his chest. He pulled his lips from hers and leaned her over and he attacked her neck and leaning her over even more he caught one of her chocolate tipped breasts in-between his lips and sucked and nibbled at it. At the same time his hands came in contact with her luscious ass cheeks and he squeezed them, pulled them apart, he slipped his fingers under the leg hole of her panties, he tickled her puckered hole and when he sank one finger, up to the second knuckle into her asshole, she let out a grunt and humped his straining cock and started cumming hard.

Sweat broke out all over her luscious body and falling against Raj, she clutched at his upper body till her orgasm subsided. She finally looked up and smiled weakly at the group. She climbed off of Raj and grabbing her sarong, casually slipped it back on and secured it before taking a more innocent seat upon her son's lap.

Raj planted a chaste kiss on his mother's cheek; "I believe we fulfilled your dare, can I choose the next dare?"

Leonard stopped playing with Beverly's thighs and looked over at Raj; "Oh yeah Raj, that was hot, but I think Mrs. K. gets the credit for the heat in that dare, who's your dare going to?"

Raj continues to lightly caress his mother's body and didn't miss a beat; "Okay everyone, I have a switch just knowing how Lakshmi loves the fairer sex, I'd love to see her and anyone of HER choice to make out and not stop until one of them has an orgasm. So tell us Lakshmi, do you accept the dare and who is your partner? Just remember, if they decline, BOTH of you are disqualified."

She stood up looking stunning, her evergreen silk and satin dress clung to her slim, but lush curves. "Oh yes Raj, I DO accept the dare, now who to pick as my prey, Mmmmmm!" She looked about the room. She really loved how Missy looked, but was unsure if she would join another female. Amy was available, as was Alex and Christy. She held Bernadette's gaze a very, very long time and when she looked over at Kathy, Bernadette's mother, she smiled back at her letting her know she was willing and able. She just couldn't imagine Bernadette's meek and mild mother making out with another woman, that is what turned her on and she moved over to her and stood before her. She extended her hand and Kathy took it eagerly, she stood up and the two of them moved over to one of the sofas where Missy, Sheldon and Mary Copper were sitting. She looked down at them; "Do you think the three of you could give us some space to explore our dare?"

Mike Rostenkowski jumped to his feet; "KATHY, are you sure about this? This is totally unlike you?"

Kathy turned to look at Mike, her face was as red as a beet and she giggled; "Well Mike, this was a dare and this entire vacation was taken to explore and expand our sexual adventures, what better way. I've always wondered and who better to explore this with than someone who knows exactly what to do!"

Lakshmi smiled at Kathy and then turned to Mike; "Don't you worry Mike, I'll take good care of her. I won't turn her away from men, but she will want more women after this night is through." Turning back to Kathy, she gently caressed her face and neck with the back of her fingers and hands. She reached up and slowly removed her glasses. She flipped them to Amy who was sitting close by; her eyes were focused on the two women.

Lakshmi continued to caress her face and running her fingers through Kathy's short strawberry blonde hair. She drew Kathy to her and she focused on her mouth and just before she covered Kathy's mouth with her own, she saw Kathy opened her mouth to accept Lakshmi's tongue.

Their bodies were drawn to each other's and soon they both had their bodies pressed and grinding against one another. Kathy pulled her mouth from Lakshmi's and letting out a gasp, she placed her mouth upon the sensitive flesh of Lakshmi's neck and began to lick, suck and kiss the dark skin. She felt her shutter and Lakshmi no longer needed to take it slow. She knew Kathy was ripe and ready for a woman on woman experience.

She nuzzled against Kathy's mouth as her hands slid down Kathy's chest and began to unbutton her blouse. Getting it open, she slid it from her shoulders and immediately went for her bra. When she drew it away, she cupped the slightly drooping breasts and hefted them in her hands. Her thumbs flicked the tiny, but taut nipples back and forth. She raised the breasts and wrapped her lips around them. She sucked harder when she felt Kathy's fingers in her hair, urging her on to suck harder.

Kathy let out a groan; "Oh Lakshmi, suck them hard, bite them, oh yessss, just like that. Oh fuck I'm going to cum and we've just started!" She felt Lakshmi back to the sofa and urged her to sit. She was quickly pushed to the prone position on the sofa and she sucked in her breath when she felt her skirt being removed. She was amazed that Lakshmi was able to continue mauling her tits while she removed her clothes. Lying there just in her panties, her hips arched upward to allow her to remove her panties and at the same time make contact with Lakshmi's body. She didn't have to wait long as she opened her eyes and watched the jet black head begin to slide down her lush body and settle between her legs. She was embarrassed by the thick growth of dark brown hair covering her moist pussy. She noticed all of the other women were bare, or close to it.

Lakshmi didn't seem to care as she used her fingers to spread open Kathy's well grown pussy's forest and find the inner pink walls bubbling with her juices. She dipped her tongue into her and licked slowly up and down her pussy. When she came in contact with Kathy's clit, she felt her leap upward and fell back to the sofa; she was racing faster and faster towards an explosive orgasm.

Kathy clutched at her head and forced it harder against her humping pussy, she didn't have to because Lakshmi wasn't going anywhere soon. Her own hands left Lakshmi's head and cupping her own tits, she squeezed her nipples and rolling her head from side to side, she exploded all over Lakshmi's active lips and tongue.

Lakshmi lifted her head from between Kathy's thighs; her face was covered in her juices. She turned to the group and smiled as she licked Kathy's cum from her lips.

Mike was the first to speak up; "Oh fuck Lakshmi that has to be the most erotic thing I've ever seen my wife do! She never shakes and cums like that, at least that I've even seen."

Lakshmi giggled; "Well Mike if I get another dare with her, I'll show you and Kathy some more and I guarantee, it will blow your socks off. Seeing you're excited now, she giggled again, I think I've picked my pair for the next dare. Bernadette why don't you go over to Mike there and offer him some release, if you get my drift? You can start by climbing up on his lap and giving him a big wet kiss. Maybe you can free those gorgeous breasts of yours. I'm not sure about anyone else; I'm dying to see them."

Bernadette was turning a bright shade of red as she stood and slipped over to Mike, her father. She looked down and noticed a large bulge in his pants and she gave a nervous laugh; "Tell me dad, did Lakshmi and mom cause that or the anticipation of making out with your daughter?"

"Well Bernadette, why don't you climb up her with that tiny, curvy body and we'll find out together."

Bernadette hopped up and instantly she felt his cock poking into her tiny tight ass. Bernie's red dress slid up her shapely legs and they were bare nearly to her crotch. She smiled from ear to ear and twisting around on Mike's lap, she wrapped her arms around Mike's neck. She slid her fingers through his thinning hair and cupping his head, she pulled her face down to meet hers. She was shocked when their lips met and her mouth was instantly filled with his tongue. After the initial shock, she met his with just as much vigor and fenced back and forth. She lost out when she felt her father's huge hands grasp the top of her elastic bodice and pull it down low enough to allow first one and then both of her huge unencumbered tits to pop free.

Mike broke the kiss and leaned back and just sat there staring at his tiny daughter's huge, high standing firm tits. Like a moth to a flame, his mouth was drawn to them and arching Bernadette's back, he forced them against his open mouth. He closed his lips around the huge fat nipple and sucked it in-between his lips. Sucking harder his tongue joined the action and began to flick it up and down and side to side. Sucking harder it seemed like he couldn't get enough of her tasty morsels. He moved to the other one and gave it the same attention. His hand came up and twisted the nipple that was covered in his saliva.

Bernadette was going crazy. She ground her tight ass harder against his stiff cock and crushed his head harder against her plush chest. She was panting and let out a loud grunt when she felt her father's spare hand slid up and down her bare thighs, with each upward movement, it came closer and closer to her panty clad dripping cunt. When she felt it brush her wet lips, even though through her panties, she bucked and ground against his cock and like magic, they both came at the same time, Bernadette from Mike's fingers and Mike from Bernadette grinding her ass against his straining cock. She felt him cum in his pants, filling it with his creamy semen.

They slumped against one another and after a minute or so, Bernadette slipped her tits back into her dress and standing up, a large stain from his cum covered the back of her dress and his pants. She leaned in and whispered to her father and he nodded. She turned to the group and giggled; "I hope that was a completion of our dare? We decided that what we saw my mother and Lakshmi perform; we wanted to see more so our dare is to see you Mary Cooper, just like my mother was picked and you Alex. Do the two of you accept the dare?"

Sheldon stood up; "Bernadette, I don't think it's appropriate for my mother and another lady to engage in a sexual act together."

Mary stood up and pushed Sheldon back into his chair; "Now Shelly you hush up! What you don't know since your daddy passed I've been with a bunch of the ladies at church. Even the cruise we took we were nasty together. When I got home, Missy here and I have had a number of intimate moments together, so yes I accept the dare, how about you Alex?"

Sheldon sat there with his fingers in his ears; "La, la, la, la, la, la; I don't want to hear that mommy!"

"Now Shelly behave yourself or I'll send you to your room and without Amy!"

Amy playfully punched Sheldon on the arm; "Quiet Sheldon or no fried chicken for you!"

Mary approached Alex and she shocked everyone, especially Sheldon when she stood before her and grabbing her by the waist and planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips. She gripped the bottom of her tanktop and in one swift motion, pulled it up and over her head. She immediately attacked Alex's cupcake sized tits and her hands mauled her tight ass encased in the tiny, tight hot-pants.

Alex let out a groan and ran her fingers through Mary's shoulder length dark brown hair. Pulling her mouth from her saliva covered tit, she planted an even hotter kiss on Mary's lips. Her tongue darted in and out and her hands drifted down to Mary's slender legs and gathering up the skirt, her hands were sliding up and down her tapered legs. Breaking the kiss she looked over at Sheldon; "I can't wait to see you fuck her Shelly, I bet she can ride you till you flat-line!"

Mary smiled at the half naked Alex; "You have no idea Alex. You should see Missy and me taking on one of her boyfriends. We fuck him all night and into the wee hours of the morning and after he gives out on us, we use one another till we're both satisfied." Before Alex could reply, Mary slipped to her knees and began removing her tight shorts.

Across the room Lakshmi lifted her mouth off of Kathy's swollen nipple and Kathy stood up and slipped back into her blouse and skirt, minus her bra and panties. She looked over at Mike and blushed; "No reason to put on my undergarments seeing these will most likely be coming off in round two. Bernadette, your dress is a mess, so is your father's pants. Why don't you go and change and get a pair of shorts for your dad to change into."

"Yes mother, great idea, I'll be right back!"

Over on the winged back chair, a naked Alex was lying back. Her shoulders and back were resting on the seat of the chair. Her legs were spread wide and her ankles were resting on Mary's shoulders.

Mary was licking and sucking on Alex's pussy like a woman possessed. When she added a couple fingers into Alex's dripping cunt she jerked violently and bit her lower lip. Just then Mary pushed her thumb into Alex's puckered hole and she heard Alex let out a loud grunt. Seconds later she was rewarded with a mouthful of her sweet, creamy cum.

Alex was shaking and quivering as Mary continued to finger-fuck her and her tongue worried her clit and she expelled even more cream into her mouth. She was exhausted and her legs slipped from Mary's shoulders and she urged Mary upward and she came willingly. She licked her own tasty juices from Mary's lips and chin. She then gave Mary a lingering kiss and hugged her to her heaving breasts.

Mary lazily kissed and caressed Alex's chest and turning her head to Sheldon whispered; "You see Shelly, even though I like women, you'll always be number one in my life; that is behind Jesus!"

Just then Bernie re-entered the apartment. She was dressed in a tiny baseball jersey. It was buttoned up the front and had the three top buttons and the two bottom buttons undone. The tails of the jersey barely covered her pussy and gorgeous bubble butt. Her lush, but tiny legs were bare and very inviting. Her huge tits threatened to leap from the top of the jersey. She leaned over and handed her father the shorts, one of her tits slipped out and she giggled; "Oh my dear, looks like I'll need to go to confession tomorrow, right dad?"