Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got that right Bernadette; can you help me with these shorts?"

In her sexy voice she replied; "Yeahhhhh, stand up and let's get you out of these wet pants!"

He stood before her and he was once again sporting a hard-on. Unzipped his pants and drew them off along with his underpants. His stiff, fat cock slapped her on the cheek and she giggled and gripping it, she stroked it several times. "We better get this under control before it hurts somebody. She continued to stroke it and without warning she sucked it into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on it several times and then pulled back and helped him into his shorts. Just before she pulled it over his cock, she sucked it a couple more times and with a heavy sigh, zipped him up.

Mike had his fingers twined in her long golden locks and groaned in frustration when she pushed him back into his seat.

Across the room Mary was seated in Alex's chair. She had the naked Alex on her lap and she was stroking Alex's long auburn hair and planting soft kisses along her back and shoulders; "I believe we fulfilled our dare, don't you Alex?"

"Oh yes, I sure hope we meet again in round two."

"Well if we don't Alex, we still have more fantasies and I'm hoping a few of them include you, Shelly, Penny and me. Okay for the next dare, I pick my daughter Missy and Howard. I've heard a few years back Howard here had a major crush on Missy. Seeing that will leave Amy, Christi and Shelly, I propose to add Amy to the Missy and Howard dare, any objections?"

Howard hopped up; "Oh no Mrs. Cooper, I love the idea and I accept the dare. What do you say Missy, Amy?"

They looked at each other and nodded. Seeing they were seated beside one another, they turned and were quickly in one another's arms. Amy took the offense and pulling on the tiny belt that held Missy's wrap-around dress together. It parted and Amy sucked in her breath as she immediately noticed Missy was completely naked under the tiny dress.

They were interrupted when Howard stepped forward with cock in hand and when Missy saw the huge cock she licked her lips and tossed her lush dark brown hair over her shoulder and leaned forward and with using her hands caught the huge shaft in-between her lips and began to bob up and down on it.

Across the room the tiny firecracker of a blonde was seated on Sheldon's lap. She straddled his crotch in a reverse cow-girl style and her tiny ass still encased in those tiny shorts was sliding up and down his huge, monstrous cock. She groaned when she realized just how big it was. She also noticed how large Howard's cock was now and remembered it being tiny compared to what she saw now. "Holy shit Sheldon, what the fuck is that in your pants? It can't be all cock, can it?"

He smiled and slid the tanktop off her slender, lithe body. As he mauled her ample tits and tugged at her nipples, he felt her struggling to free his cock. When he felt the cool air on his cock, he let out a groan. It was quickly warmed by her tiny hands. With both hands on his cock, she barely wrapped around it and she pumped it up and down. He was so turned on, he knew he wasn't going to last very long. He watched Howard standing before his sister and girlfriend as the two women licked, sucked and stroked his cock.

Howard was close to cumming, while Amy's stud pierced tongue ran up and down the underside of his cock. He loved how Missy's lips and tongue were worshipping his swollen balls and how her long lustrous wavy hair tickled his thighs and ass. Letting out a loud groan he started shooting his cum. He bathed both Amy and Missy's face with his cum and abandoning his cock they focused on licking, sucking and kissing each other until both of their faces were clean.

Across from them Christi was stroking Shelly's cock faster and faster. She was on the verge of cumming from stroking his cock and from the amazing tit play he was administrating on her rock hard nipples. When she felt him stiffen and his cock jerk, she knew he was cumming. She lost it too and came with him. Her shorts were drenched in her cum and her hand, wrist and forearm were covered in his thick, hot cum. She slipped from him and licked him clean. She was soon joined by Amy and Missy who helped her lick his cum from her hand and arm.

Amy sat back panting like she just finished a marathon and standing looked around the room. A number of the couples who already finished their dare were lazily caressing one another. "Listen up everyone, why don't we take a fifteen minute break, freshen up, get a drink and compose ourselves and we can begin round two?"

Everyone agreed and most of the people headed to their respective condos to freshen up, hit the restrooms and some even changed clothes. Bernie and Mike stayed in Leonard's condo and headed to the bar for fresh drinks. Leonard joined them and he tried hard, but couldn't help but slip his hands along her bare ass and caress her gorgeous butt and full thighs.

One by one they came back and everyone got fresh drinks and settled in for round two. Penny and Beverly came out of Penny's bedroom. Both had lost their tight dresses and were now in very, very revealing negligees. They were both see-through; Penny's was black while Beverly's was a sexy lavender. They took their seats beside Wyatt and Leonard and everyone's eyes were upon them.

Amy stood; "Well I see everyone is back and to begin round two, I think we'll change things up and instead of dares involving couples, we'll be making them threesomes and one foursome. That way we can finish round two with only six dares. The way things have been progressing, I don't foresee anyone opting out of the dares, and so we'll be kicking them up a couple of notches and making them even more risqué. So to start, Sheldon and I picked the following threesome; you will be asked to make at least two of the three participants to achieve orgasm. The first three will be Mrs. Koothrappali, Beverly Hofstadter and the lucky guy with these two luscious women will be Mike Rostenkowski."

The three of them stood up and met in the middle of the room.

Howard looked up at Mike and was grinning from ear to ear; "You lucky bastard you, what I wouldn't do to do those two gorgeous MILFs!"

Mike looked down at Howard and chuckled; "Huh, like you'd know what to do with these two women, watch and learn!" He turned to Beverly and cupping her nearly bare ass in his huge meaty hands, he pulled her to him and immediately covered her mouth with his own.

Beverly was waiting for this and she gave as good as Mike could give. Her tongue darted into his mouth and pulling out her tongue flicked out around his lips and she giggled; "I just love a man with a beard, I can't remember the last time I kissed a man with one."

"Beverly, just wait till I kiss your other lips, you're going to love it!"

"I'm sure I will, so stop your talking and get with it!" She resumed kissing him and their kisses grew hotter and hotter and she moaned into his mouth when his hand palmed one of her large tits and began strumming the huge nipple.

Mrs. K. got into the action as she began sucking on his neck and moving to his ear, flicked at the canal and the lobe and she felt him shiver. She reached down and untied her sarong and with the shrug of her shoulders, it fell from her lush body. She reached out and unbuttoned Mike's shirt and pulling it off she pressed her large pillow-like breasts against his hair covered chest.

Mike broke off the kiss with Beverly and leaned down and lifted one of Mrs. K's breasts to his lips. He worried the huge black tip with his tongue and drew the large aureole into his mouth. He ran his tongue around and around the large tip and sucked it even deeper into his mouth. He moved to the other breast and just as he covered the tip with his lips, he felt a hot, wet mouth envelope his already stiff cock. He gazed down past Mrs. K's large breasts and he saw his cock slide deeper and deeper into Beverly's mouth.

She looked up at him and all she could see was the undersides of Mrs. K's tits and her panty-clad pussy. While she whipped her tongue around and around his cock and bobbed up and down, each downward movement, took more into her mouth, she reached up and drew her panties off and began to slide her one hand up and down her thighs.

Mrs. K. was racing towards an orgasm as Mike played with her tits and Beverly, with her legs. She sucked in her breath as she felt Beverly's fingers inch closer to her black lipped pussy. She let it out and a tiny shutter coursed through her lush body when she felt her lower lips being parted and one finger and then a second finger slid deep into her slit pussy. She gripped Mike's head and pulling it from her saliva covered tits, she pulled his head down to hers and the two of them were locked in a heated kiss.

Mike combed his fingers through her luxurious long flowing raven hair. He couldn't get enough of her hair or lips. He continued to slide his fingers through her hair as they both worked their lips around and around, their tongue were like two slippery eels. He let out a groan when he felt Beverly's mouth abandon his cock and at the same time he let out a loud groan when Mrs. K. bit down hard on his lower lip.

Beverly's mouth clamped over Mrs. K's pussy and wormed her way between her tight lips and sucked at the well that was leaking seriously. She added a finger and she felt her shutter and let out a loud moan into Mike's mouth as she started to cum. Beverly continued to eat Mrs. K's pussy and when she caught her clit between her lips and her tongue flicked it back and forth, she was rewarded with an even larger stream of cum. She added a finger to her tight puckered hole and her orgasm flew off the charts and her knees began to buckle. She looked up and saw Mike holding her up and as her orgasm continued, Mike twisted her around and placed her gently on the large winged chair.

Mike reached down and drew Beverly up to her feet. He planted a hot kiss on her slick lips and tasted Mrs. K's juices on her lips. He led her to the sofa and placing her on the edge of the arm, he spread her slender legs and stepping forward found her hole and in one swift thrust, buried himself balls deep into her weeping hole. He began pumping in and out of her. His sweat covered body slammed into her and when she wrapped her arms and legs around his body, he rose up and she clung to his body as he pumped in and out of her.

Beverly clung to him and raised and lowered her lower body onto his invading cock, she loved how his huge hands molded her tight bubble butt and guided her up and down on his cock. She knew he couldn't hold this fantastic position long and when she felt him turn and flop down on the sofa, she unwound her legs and placing her feet flat on the sofa cushions she began to rise and lower her body on his stiff shaft. She went faster and faster and the room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin. She wrapped her arms around his neck tighter and smashed her full tits against his sweat covered chest. She kissed him wildly and let out a scream as she started cumming.

Mike couldn't hold back any longer and as he felt her bathe his cock with her cum and felt her tighten around his cock, he blew his wad and filled her to overflowing with his hot cum.

The entire room was silent as they were mesmerized by the erotic scene before them. Bernadette spoke up first; "My god daddy, I don't believe how fucking hot you were. I think it's going to be impossible to beat that dare. So Mrs. Hofstadter, Mrs. K. and daddy, who are you picking for the next threesome dare?"

The three of them, still totally exhausted huddled and Beverly and Mrs. K. giggled and Mike roared with laughter. They all sat naked side by side on the sofa with Mike between the two gorgeous Milfs and each in turn revealed their choices for the next dare. Mike was first and he picked Penny. Mrs. K. stood up and looked from Penny and then at Priya and she smiled; "Honey, I think this will be very, very interesting."

Priya shook her head from side to side, "No momma, please don't!"

Mrs. K. giggled and said; "Sorry baby doll, but I pick you Priya for the second woman in the threesome!"

Priya let out a groan and just nodded as she looked at the nearly naked Penny who was wearing the black negligee.

Beverly stood up and smiled at Priya and Penny; "Mmmm who would be perfect for the two of you, okay my pick is you Leonard!"

He jumped up; "No, no, no mother!"

"What is this no, no, no all about; once again you're stating the obvious!"

"Why would you do that?"

"Oh Leonard, buck up!"

"Buck up, is that all you have to say?"

She smiled; "Okay, buck up sissy pants!"

He shook his head and responded sarcastically; "Thank you mother for the advice!"

She chuckled; "Once again, we're back to the obvious! You know you can get all of this in my books. They ARE available on Amazon!"

He looked over to the two women, his current squeeze and his ex-girlfriend; "Well if we're going to do this, we're going to the bedroom to do this right. If you guys want to watch, you're all invited to sit around and also use the balcony." He turned to Priya and Penny; "Come on let's go, you know Penny sex with you is pretty awesome, have you ever tried it?"

She giggled; "I have, you are not wrong!"

Leonard led Penny into the bedroom with Priya hot on their tails. He urged Penny onto the bed and stood there and stripped off his clothes as fast as he could. He looked at her on her hands and knees; her tight ass was swaying back and forth teasing him to attack it. Her gorgeous blonde hair was thrown over to one side and like a waterfall of spun gold; it flowed down over her shoulder and rested on the pillow.

He climbed up onto the bed as the other guests took a seat wherever they could find a spot. He hovered over Penny's gorgeous ass and leaning down he planted his cheek on her ass cheek and inhaled her intoxicating scent that emanated from her dripping hole. Gripping the waistband of the see-through panties, he drew it off her tight ass and down her luscious thighs and it settled about her knees. It trapped her from spreading her legs wider and he gazed at her fat-lipped camel-toe. He leaned forward and tickled her swollen lips and darting his tongue in, they parted and he scooped up a tongueful of her juices and swallowed them down. As if it was an intoxicating drug, he went back for more over and over again. Gripping her ample hips, he pulled her harder against his active tongue and let out a loud grunt when he suddenly felt a hot, wet mouth envelope his cock. Pulling back slightly he looked down and saw a fully clothed Priya on her back, her hands were on his hips and she guided his cock into her tiny mouth. His extremely fat cock stretched her lips and he always loved how she sucked cock. She always had an excessive amount of saliva and her sloppy, sexy blowjobs never failed to make his shoot his wad all over her pretty face and gorgeous tits.

Priya looked up and saw him staring down at her and it spurred her on even more. Her slurping and sucking echoed through the bedroom. This along with his groans and Penny's squeals made her want to make him cum and deprive Penny of his cock and cum. She ran her tiny caramel-colored hands up and down his ass and wiggled her tiny finger into his puckered hole. She shoved it in deep and locating his prostate, she diddled it and she felt his cock expand even thicker and stiffer in her mouth. She guided his hips up and down while his cock plowed in and out of her mouth. Saliva was rolling out of the corners of her mouth and settled down her neck and onto the mattress.

Leonard was close to cumming, but didn't want to have this incredible threesome to end too soon. Looking down he shivered as he saw Priya's glossy, jet black hair spread out around her head and her bright red lips, stretched to the max. He had to close his eyes when he saw her tiny tongue flick out of her mouth and roll around and around his thick shaft. He concentrated on Penny's pussy and she managed to kick her panties free from her legs and spread her legs wider at allow him easier access to her pussy.

She stripped off the negligee and tweaked her nipples as she shook and fell to the bed. She came with a tiny sigh and scooped her blonde hair from her face and rolled over to free herself from Leonard's mouth. She slid around on the bed and climbing off the bed, she twisted Priya's tiny body on the bed and finding the zipper on the back of her skirt, she flopped her back down and grasping the tight skirt, she began to wiggle it from side to side. She finally managed to slide it off her tiny, but shapely hips and drew it down her legs. Penny rose and looked at the gorgeous dark skinned beauty. Wearing black, lacy panties and matching thigh-hi stockings she sucked in her breath. "My god Leonard, I can see why you loved fucking this gorgeous woman, she's exquisite." She looked up at Priya and her eyes were focused on Penny's body, her eyes were twinkling and Penny knew she was pleased at the response coming from Penny. She removed her high heels and slid her large Nebraska man-hands up and down Priya's shapely calves and thighs. They parted willingly and Priya couldn't keep them still. Leaning in, she planted several wet kisses on her knees and moved downward towards her treasure. She flicked her tongue out and licked at the sensitive flesh just above the lacy bands of her black stockings.

Priya let out louder groans, first because Leonard rose up and popped his swollen, saliva laden cock from her mouth and second because she anticipated where Penny was headed. She felt Penny's long silky hair drifting over her nylon covered legs and her upper bare legs. She strained her neck to look down and she sucked in her breath when she saw Penny dip down and with her tongue extended, Priya clutched at her head as she watched and felt her dip her tongue between her tiny slit. It parted and she let out a long hissing sound as she watched her tongue disappear into her pussy. She humped her hips upward; she was impatient as always and wanted her tongue on her clit and her entire mouth sucking her black lips and juicy inner lips. Just when she thought she was going to get her way, she watched Penny whip her head from between her thighs and arch her back as she pulled away from her outstretched body.

Leonard was standing behind Penny, his hands were on her hips and he loved how she jerked and thrust her ass back against his body when he drove his fat cock into her dripping cunt. "Oh my god Penny, I will never, ever get enough of your pussy. Like I said before, fucking you is amazing and I want to do it every day for the rest of my life."

She grunted and slammed her pussy back sending his cock fully into her pussy; "Oh yes Leonard, fill me up, fill me up always. I want your cock today and always." She looked up at Priya and smiled, she whispered to her; "Thank you for giving up on him. When you were dating, I knew I made a horrible mistake and when you cheated on him and broke up, I don't want to sound cruel, but it was the happiest day in my life, thank you. Oh fuck me Leonard, fuck me harder. Oh Priya, I'll share him with you, but just remember, at the end of the day, he's mine." She reached up and unbuttoned Priya's rumpled blouse and freed her bare breasts. She was amazed how firm they were and how they refused to spread out on her chest. Her hands cupped her tits and tweaked her nipples and at the same time, dropped her head and resumed sucking on Priya's dripping cunt.

Priya was pissed that she was called out by Penny, but the anger waned as her excitement grew and when she felt Penny's tongue pierce her tight-lipped pussy and dive into her bubbly cauldron, she closed her eyes and started cumming. Her legs were squeezing Penny's head like a nutcracker and she shook over and over again as wave after glorious wave of an orgasm flowed through her tiny body. Her legs spread wide and she fell back on the bed.