Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With two of the three already cumming Mike and Beverly approached the bed, still naked and totally turned on; "Okay you three, you had two orgasms, your dare is complete!"

Penny and Priya in unison blurted out; "Oh no, not yet." Priya continued, "Penny promised me a shot at Leonard's cock in me and I don't mean my mouth!"

Leonard picked up the pace of pounding into Penny and reaching around he captured her clit and flicking it back and forth and from side to side. He felt her tense up and shaking and pushing back against his invading cock, she fell to Priya's lush, tiny body and started cumming. When she fell to the bed, Leonard's cock sprung free from her dripping pussy and he was close, so close to cumming.

Priya franticly wiggled free from under Penny and reaching out she beckoned Leonard to fuck her and finish off and cum in her tiny, sexy body.

Mrs. K. approached the bed and tried to stop Leonard from mounting her daughter, but both Leonard and Priya were not going to be denied. He pushed her stocking clad legs apart and sliding his hands up and down her slender, shapely legs. Gripping his cock he aimed it at her dripping, tight-lipped pussy like a heat-seeking missile and finding its target, in one swift thrust of his hips, he was buried balls deep in her cunt.

Priya let out a high pitched squeal; "Oh yessssssss Leonard, now I know I fucked up and didn't realize just how much I've missed this!" Her tiny, slender legs, still encased in sexy black stockings, shot out and wrapped lewdly around his waist and with incredible strength, she kicked at his ass and urged him to fuck her faster and harder, she was not denied and was rewarded with his furious thrusts in and out of her tight pussy.

Leonard leaned down and captured one of her tiny gum-drop black nipples between his lips and munching on them, sucked hard and flicked his tongue out and around the stiff tip.

Priya was moaning and groaning constantly now, urging him on with every thrust of his hips and hers meeting his too. Her hands raked through his hair and clutched at his head as he worried first one and then her other tit. She tightened up when she felt Leonard shove his cock in as deep as he could. She felt him explode and fill her tiny pussy. This sent her over the top and started cumming immediately. She clutched at his sweat covered body and when she finished cumming, he rolled off of her and the three of them were lying here, completely sedated.

Mike spoke up again; "Okay you three; that was hot, very hot, but the rest are waiting for you to choose the next threesome dare."

Penny rolled over and lovingly caressed Leonard's chest; "Okay, okay Mike, geez why are you so inpatient? My pick is easy; I pick my father Wyatt, now it's up to you Leonard and you Priya."

Leonard planted a soft kiss on her lips; "Mine is easy too, I figured he can entertain someone he knows, so I pick Christi!" Turning to Priya he slapped her playfully on her tight, tiny ass and she moaned and wiggled her ass; "All up to you Priya!"

Priya hopped up on her knees and a tiny dribble of Leonard's cum oozed out of her pussy, she cupped her pussy and raised it to her mouth and she licked her hand clean; "Mmmm Leonard, the gift that keeps on giving I guess! I pick Amy to join Wyatt and Christi, enjoy you three!"

Wyatt stood up and wrapped his large arm around Christi and drew her petite, but very shapely figure to his body. He reached out his other arm to Amy and urged her to join them; Come on Penny, get your gorgeous ass off the bed, you too Leonard and Priya. I want to bed these two and the three of you are in the way!"

Christi reached up and clutched at his shirt with her fist, she tugged at him and pulling him down to her, she kissed him passionately, she twisted her head from side to side and worked her lips and tongue feverously against his. Pulling back she bit down on her lower lip and whispered; "Oh my god Wyatt, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that! I've had a crush on you for years. I used to come over to spend time with Penny just to be near you. You better hold on, I'm going ride you!"

Amy spun Christi around and kissed her softly, her tongue flicked out and danced against hers, her pierced tongue teased Christi and their kiss grew. Pulling away she smiled at Christi; "Oh yeah Christi, I want to watch you ride him, ride him till he flat-lines! Penny told me Wyatt, you have a fantastic tongue, I can't wait to see if she was telling the truth or just fucking with me!"

Christi reached down and whipped off her tanktop, she wiggled out of her tight shorts. Naked, she jumped up onto the bed and bounced up and down in anticipation of riding Wyatt. She flopped down and propped herself up against the headboard. She watched as Amy and Wyatt locked in a torrid kiss. She lazily began to pet her fat lipped pussy, her eyes never leaving Wyatt and Amy.

Wyatt removed Amy's see-through blouse and her matching lacy black bra followed it. He cupped her full tits and worried her fat nipples with her thumbs and index fingers. He kissed her deeply and groaned into her mouth when her studded tongue dueled with his tongue. He wiggled her out of her skirt and yanked off his own shirt and pants. He let out a gasp when he felt Amy wrap her fingers around his fat, stiff cock. He felt her remove his shorts and felt her unbuttoning his shirt and began to trace a trail of saliva down his chest and all of a sudden she was on her knees, staring up at his cock.

She blew on it lightly and sucked his balls into her mouth. She teased him with her tongue and stroking his cock and followed that up with her tongue running up and down the underside of his cock. Running it up to the tip, she enveloped his cockhead with her lips. She slowly settled over it and took more and more of his cock into her mouth and twisting her head around and around, she corkscrewed his cock with her mouth, lips and tongue.

Christi just finished with a tiny orgasm; she was getting inpatient and wanted some serious loving. Kneeling up on the bed, she scooted over to the edge and grabbing Wyatt by the shoulders and pulling hard, drew him down to the bed and when she did this, Amy's mouth slid off his cock with a loud popping sound.

Amy slid up onto the bed and playfully pushed Christi back onto the mattress. She hovered over her and Wyatt joined her. The two of them began raining kisses and caresses all over Christi's tiny, petite body. Amy was on top and Wyatt concentrated below the waist.

He ran his hands up and down her slender legs and they spread open immediately. He teased her by bypassing her moist pussy and tickled her belly-button. He moved back to her thighs and even though Amy, above him had Christi's chest and head trapped with her equally naked body, Christi managed to twist her hips from side to side attempting to make contact with Wyatt's large calloused hands.

He finally gave her what she wanted and spreading his fingers, he squeezed her fat lipped cuntlips. Sawing them back and forth between his index and middle fingers, he squeezed them together and her hips leaped from the mattress and she let out a loud groan into Amy's mouth. He did this several times and each time more and more of her female juices oozed from her swollen lips. He slid to his belly, now firmed planted between her open thighs. Now using both hands, he parted her fat lips and gazed at the luscious sight of her bright pink glistening inner lips. Leaning in, he firmly locked his lips over her extended lips. He began sucking; he increased the pressure little by little and was in awe as he had both of her huge outer cuntlips between his lips.

At the same time above, Amy had Christi's rocking body trapped under the weight of her larger upper body. Her lips were devouring the slimmer, younger and sexier blonde's mouth. They were feverously darting their tongues in and out of each other's mouths. Amy large hands were mauling Christi's extremely firm and high standing tits. Her cherry tipped nipples and small areoules, her trapped between Amy's fingertips. She was plucking away at them; she pulled, twisted and squeezed them.

Christi was racing towards an even stronger orgasm. She loved them even more when someone else administered it. Her legs were thrashing about as Wyatt's tongue drove in and out of her cunt. She felt his tongue attacking her clit and she felt shocks of excitement coursing through her entire body. She raked her long nails down Amy's back when she felt her teeth nip at her stiff nipples and her tongue flick back and forth across the cherry nipples. She slipped her hand down and sucked in her breath when she found Amy's recently newly pierced clit. She alternated from diddling it and tugging at the new stud. Dipping her fingers lower, she found her wet hole and shoved two fingers into Amy. She smiled and suddenly stiffened and exploded when she felt her nipples being sucked harder along with her clit being sucked in-between Wyatt's lips.

Amy pulled up and away from Christi when she felt the petite blonde cumming violently below her. She slid down on the bed and clamped her lips over Wyatt's straining cock. Her stud pierced tongue began to lap lazily on the underside of his cock while she bobbed up and down slowly. She loved the power and the excitement she was expelling as she sucked at his cock. After about five minutes, she was joined by the reinvigorated Christi. Amy pulled off his cock and moved lower to his balls. She sucked first one and then the other into her mouth while up above, Christi was running her tiny tongue around and around the large mushroomed shaped head. She opened her mouth and Amy watched his cockhead disappear into her mouth. More and more of the shaft disappeared and when she had the entire length in her mouth and throat, Amy popped his nuts from her mouth and kissed Christi and ran her fingers through her disheveled blonde locks.

They both abandoned Wyatt's cock and Christi and Amy concentrated one each other. Their hands, lips and mouth seemed to be on one another's body and everywhere at once. Amy fell back onto the mattress and Christi followed, she covered her larger body with her slimmer, tinier body. She squirmed and slithered her body down Amy's body. She was quickly trapped by Amy's arms and legs. She began attacking Amy's neck and moved down to her breasts. She was kneeling over Amy's outstretched body and when she left her tits, they were covered in Christi's saliva. She slid lower across her slightly swollen belly and when she reached her pussy, she inhaled her intoxicating scent and just before she covered her pussy with her mouth, she let out a gasp and moaned loudly when she felt Wyatt's thick, stiff enter her already very wet and always tight pussy.

Wyatt began pumping in and out of Christi like never before. With every inward thrust he shoved her mouth harder against Amy pussy. He slapped her ass and shoved it in even deeper. He let out a loud groan and picked up the pace and pounded her pussy harder and faster. He felt her tighten around his cock as she started cumming.

Amy forced her fingers deep into Christi's thick golden blonde hair and when she felt Christi trap her clit between her lips and flicked it back and forth, she thrust her hip upward wildly and exploded all over her mouth and tongue.

Christi thrust her hips and ass back as hard as she could and as she continued to cum and cum again, she felt Wyatt's cock explode deep in her pussy. She felt his finger invade her tight asshole and she went immediately into yet an even stronger orgasm.

Wyatt shot stream after hot creamy stream deep in her pussy and he felt her bathe his cock with her own hot juices. He fell against her slender back and the two of them rolled off of Amy and the three of them completely lay there exhausted and sedated.

Penny stood up, still naked, she approached the bed and slapped her father on the ass; "Come on old man, try and keep up with the younger crowd! The rest of us are itching to keep things moving along. Who is the next threesome or foursome for their hot dare?"

Wyatt looked over at Amy and she nodded, he turned back to Penny; "Okay Penny, our first pick is Bernadette."

Christi giggled; "Our second pick is Kathy Rostenkowski, Bernadette's mother!"

Bernadette was already standing beside the bed and in her sassy voice blurted out; "Yeahhhhh, I know whose mother Kathy Rostenkowski is. Tell us Amy, who is our third partner, it better be good to keep us with the both if us."

Amy gave her a sly smile; "Oh you better get ready Bernadette, your third partner is Sheldon, are you two ready?"

Kathy was beside Bernie who was still only wearing that tiny baseball jersey, her face was beet red with embarrassment and excitement; "Bernadette, is Sheldon as large as I've heard he is?"

"Oh yesssssssss mother, you better get ready because after you've experienced Sheldon, even though he is a total nerd and is a genuine pain in the ass, he's become a real, real good lover."

All of a sudden Sheldon was standing beside the tiny, but voluptuous Bernadette and the taller and still unknown strawberry blonde Kathy. He leaned in and sweeping Kathy's shorter and wavier strawberry blonde hair from her neck. Leaning in he planted a gentle kiss on the sensitive skin along her neck and upper shoulder. Reaching around, he slowly unbuttoned her blouse and uncovered her bare breasts. He heard her suck in her breath when he twisted her crinkled nipples. They perked up immediately and he continued to twist and pull on them. He paused when he felt Bernadette slip to her knees and quickly pull his pants and shorts from his body. He lifted each foot to allow her to remove the pants and when he resumed paying special attention to her mother's slightly sagging breasts, he moaned and groaned when he felt Bernie's tiny wet, hot mouth grasp the head of his cock and begin to whip her tongue around and around and around the fat head. He groaned louder when he tried to slip it into her mouth and he heard her giggle when she teased him and pulled back.

Kathy was getting impatient and she spun in Sheldon's arms and facing him she planted her lips over his. At the same time she felt him slip his hands under her blouse and it fell to the floor.

Bernadette caught this out of the corner of her eye and looking up she was staring at the underside of her mother's large tits. She let out a moan and enveloped the head of Sheldon's cock in her tiny mouth. She sucked harder and took more into her mouth when she saw her mother's skirt float to the floor beside her and glancing over, she was staring at the bare pussy with a carpet of light brown hair covering it. She couldn't resist and popping Sheldon's cock from her mouth, she wormed her way between the two standing lovers. She worked her way between Kathy's legs and pulled at the pouty lips of her mother's pussy. She heard her groan and spread her stance to allow Bernadette easier access to her dripping cunt.

Sheldon was disappointed that Bernadette stopping sucking his cock. He broke the kiss with Kathy and leaned down and captured one of her crinkled nipples between his lips and sucked avidly at it. He felt her leap and shiver when Bernadette and he worked on Kathy's receptive body. He popped her one nipple from his lips and pulling back guided her back onto the bed, she went willingly and spread her legs in anticipation of what was to come.

Bernadette swiped Kathy's juices from her mouth and climbed up onto the bed and propped her tiny body up on the pillows and lazily began to pet her pussy while keeping her eyes glued on Sheldon and her mother. She leaned over and gripped Sheldon's thick monster of a cock and unable to wrap her fingers around the girth of his cock, she guided it to the weeping hole before him. She watched it enter her mother and she flopped back against the headboard and vigorously began diddling her own clit.

Kathy's eyes rolled back in her head and she propped herself up on her elbows as she watched inch by inch of his cock disappear into her receptive pussy. She bit down on her lower lip so hard that it drew blood. She sucked in her breath as she felt full already and let out a grunt when she saw only half of his cock imbedded in her. She shook and felt every nerve ending in her cunt explode when she started cumming.

Sheldon felt her pussy loosen and bathe his cock as he felt her cumming. He used this opportunity to slip more of his cock into her and with only an inch or two more to slip into her; he leaned forward and latched onto her stiff nipple. He pulled back and began pumping in and out of her and as he picked up the pace. He was pleased when she raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist drawing the remainder of his cock in her pussy.

Bernadette was breathing heavily through her mouth; her fingers were a blur as she masturbated faster and faster. She came quietly and fell back onto the damp pillows as she watched her mother take all of Sheldon's cock in her pussy.

Kathy looked up and watched her gorgeous daughter playing with her pussy. She licked her lips when she saw how large her tits were and her mouth was watering when she thought about sucking those rosy-red nipples and licking her daughter's juicy pussy. She reached back and grabbed Bernie's wrist, she drew her sticky fingers to her mouth and licked her fingers clean. She groaned out; "Oh my god Bernadette, I never tasted anybody's pussy juice before and I must say, it is very tasty and I would love to experience my first taste of pussy directly from the source and I would be honored if you'd let me have you for my first taste of pussy!"

While this was going on Sheldon was pumping his cock in and out of Kathy harder and faster. When he heard what she said, he nearly lost it and had to slow his pace or he surely would cum way too soon.

When Bernadette saw Sheldon slow his fucking of her mother, she took the opportunity to swing her leg over her mother's head and lower her aching pussy to her mouth. She let out a groan and she ground her pussy harder against Kathy's invading tongue. At the same time she leaned forward and wrapping her arms around Sheldon's neck, she drew him down and he took the invitation.

Sheldon's eyes nearly bugged out of his head when he saw Bernadette's huge swaying tits before him. He immediately feasted on them and began sucking wildly at first one and then the other mound of flesh. His excitement was at a fever pitch and now began pounding Kathy's foaming pussy as hard as he could. He felt her tighten around his cock and heard her make a gurgling sound in her throat as she came again. He refused to slow his pace and she screamed into Bernie's cunt and at the same time Bernadette lost her balance as she came over her mother's face.

Bernadette creamed all over Kathy's face and totally spent, she fell from her head and curled up in a ball and shook as her orgasm wracked through her tiny body.

Sheldon was beyond self-control and slammed into Kathy as hard as he could, he started cumming filling her quaking pussy and she sent her juices all over his cock and she started squirting, something she never did before. He slowly pulled out of her and her pussy made an obscene sucking sound as he slipped out.

Mike was amazed what his demure wife and daughter just experienced and he had to record this so he could look at it over and over again. He began snapping pictures of his wife. Her legs were spread wide open, streams of Sheldon and her own cum ran out of her wide spread cunt. Her face was shining from the juices Bernadette had deposited on her face. Mike's cock was once again as stiff as ever and he spun around and Priya was there to suck it into her mouth.

She drew him to the floor and mounting him, the two of them fucked like wild animals and within moments, they both came and clutched at one another's bodies until they recovered from their intense orgasms.