Big Bang Theory - Penny's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

Almost immediately she began to feel very horny, her nipples became erect and she was aware of her crotch becoming damp. Excitedly, she whisked off her pajama top and began to squeeze and knead her gorgeous breasts, pinching her jellybeans between her fingers. Her arousal increased and she frantically stuck one hand down inside her pajama bottoms and began to rub her totally bald mound, running a finger up and down her moist slit. Not satisfied, she slipped first one, then two fingers inside her damp pussy and started to masturbate herself vigorously. "Oh yes," she moaned, slid her other hand to her crotch and pinched her prominent clit repeatedly until her body trembled and her fingers were flooded with her climax.

Unbelievably, an hour was up and her alarm clock rang out as she licked her own fingers, becoming aware that she was no longer horny. Laying back on the pillow exhausted, Penny took mental notes that she had indeed succumbed to the claims of HARE, but was fully aware of what had transpired in the last hour. If she had learned anything from her scientist boyfriend, it was that one experiment didn't prove anything, so she again set her clock's alarm and this time took a dose of the drug orally, squirting it well into the back of her throat. Penny became aware of the same uncontrollable sensations overtaking her body, shoved her pajama bottoms off her legs, and this time she reached into her bed stand drawer to procure "Husky," the nickname she had given to her purple gel vibrator.

Named "Husky" in honor of her home state of Nebraska; the Cornhusker state, she didn't have much use for it anymore now that she had Leonard. Knowing she had no need for lubrication, she abruptly nudged Husky between her slit, and with not resistance, slid it all the way into her cunt. "Oh baby, I missed you," she whispered to the fake penis as she began to fuck herself; varying the tempo of her thrusts and twisting the ribbed plastic inside her. This hour seemed to go by even quicker than the last, as she heard her alarm sounding beside the bed.

As she relaxed in bed, she came to the conclusion that the experiment was a success and that one puff of HARE did not induce amnesia. Thinking back to the demonstration, she asked herself, "did I take a second whiff, just to make sure...I think I did." Penny immediately set the clock again and this time inhaled two distinct puffs from the inhaler. It seemed like seconds later she heard the alarm next to her and when she reached to shut it off felt pain in her breasts. Looking down her silky body she saw that there was a clothespin attached to each nipple and Husky was still protruding from her pussy. She had no memory whatsoever of the last hour and came to the conclusion that it was multiple squirts from the inhaler that produced the amnesia. Wishing she had a video camera to record what happened in the last hour, an almost wicked thought occurred to Penny:" I should experiment with my friends just to make sure my conclusions are correct." She knew there were no harmful side effects; and she rationalized that she would actually be doing them a favor by allowing them to have unlimited, guilt-free sex.

The perfect opportunity would present itself later that week when they were all gathering at Sheldon and Leonard's apartment to view a Battlestar Gallactica marathon on TV. Sheldon was not really a big fan of Battlestar Gallactica, but had acquiesced at Amy's urging. She convinced him that it was always fun to have everyone together, and she would bring the Chinese takeout. Penny knew that experimenting on her friends was underhanded and unethical, but there did not seem to be any harmful side-effects to HARE's arousal increase and she rationalized that would actually be doing them a favor by allowing them to release all their sexual tension... guilt free. She had already formulated a plan: she would purchase some type of air freshener, peel off the label, reattach it to the HARE inhaler, and then ask everyone their opinion on her new apartment air freshener. Nonchalantly she would administer two puffs to all her guests, and only one puff to herself (hey, she wanted to join in the fun), so she would be the only one to remember the hour's events.

On Saturday, after making sure both her and Leonard's apartments were well stocked with munchies and beverages for the all-day marathon, Penny remembered that a couple years before after their apartment had been robbed, Sheldon had installed a "nanny-cam" and it had long since been forgotten (along with most of the "must have" electronic equipment which quickly lost it's luster), but was still in place. It's real attraction was that it recorded directly onto a memory stick, so that it was simple for her to plug in a stick and surreptitiously turn on the surveillance device. This way she would have video proof of what occurred that day. Since it was their "home court" Penny, Sheldon and Leonard decided to be as comfortable as possible and wear their pajamas (Sheldon, of course added a robe since Amy would be there). Penny had invited Amy and Bernadette to stay the night at her apartment so that she didn't have to drive home after watching TV all day, so they had also changed into pajamas.

After running out to pick up the Chinese food, and making sure Sheldon's order was perfect, Penny changed and joined the gang who were gathered around Sheldon's coffee table anxiously awaiting. Joining the seven friends was Stuart, whose comic book store had burned down, and was now the caregiver for Howard's overbearing mother. She noticed that while she was at the restaurant, apparently everyone had brought their pajamas and changed in Leonard's room or bathroom. Bernadette and Howard were so cute in their matching red silk pj's, Sheldon in his Dr. Who ensemble, Leonard in the Star Wars fleece she had bought for him, Amy in a long flannel nightgown (what else), Raj in black silk pajamas that looked like a karate gi, and Stuart in Batman pajamas which he proudly proclaimed had been a gift from Mrs. Wolowitz.

Leonard had invited Howard, Raj and Stuart to stay in the apartment overnight. Stuart called dibs on the sofa, and Howard and Raj had previously bought sleeping bags when they had camped out in the dessert overnight to watch a passing comet without all the ambient light from the city. Sheldon was already in fine form reminding everyone that they would not be able to watch all 4179 minutes of the series in one sitting. Leonard exasperatedly answered, "yes we know Sheldon, that's almost three days worth."

"2.902 to be exact," Sheldon proclaimed adding, "I sure don't envy those of you who will have to drive home this evening." He always said what ever popped into his head, no matter how insensitive it might be...that's what made him Sheldon.

After watching the pilot episode of Battlestar Gallactica and finishing the take-out, Penny thought it was time to launch her plan as the paper plates and containers were being collected and discarded. Producing the inhaler/spray form her purse, she announced that she would appreciate everyone's opinion on her new air freshener and she went around the room squirting the mist in front of everyone's faces, making sure to dispense two puffs to each. No one suspected a thing, not even Bernadette. Penny assured Leonard that it would not aggravate his asthma, and when she got to Sheldon, she was greeted by the expected: "get that foolish thing away from my face."

Penny had to resort to flattery and his already inflated ego to get his cooperation: "but Sheldon, I value your opinion more than any other," she cajoled.

"Well, it is true that my olfactory senses are naturally more advanced..perhaps just a tiny whiff," Sheldon acquiesced. When she quickly squirted two puffs directly in his face, Sheldon reacted by waving his arms as if he was "shooing" bees away, and shouting, "are you trying to kill me woman." He immediately grabbed the inhaler/spray and before Penny could duck, he squeezed two puffs into her face. Penny knew that she was now doomed to forget the entire hour, just like all the others, but remembering the "nanny cam," she felt surprisingly calm and just smiled.

The consensus of the entire group was that she had bought a faulty product because they detected no scent at all. "Just another weak minded person deceived by the evils of modern advertising," Sheldon proclaimed, "other than a trace of the alcohol-based propellant, there is absolutely no scent."

"Yeah, I'm the weak-minded one," Penny thought to herself, "you're the one who buys every new electronic gadget on the market," but she answered, "well it's not really a scented air freshener, it's more like something to mask the offensive odors." She smiled to herself and just sat back to watch the proceedings, momentarily forgetting that she was also subject to the complete effects of HARE. Since she had sprayed Bernadette and Howard first, and due to their relatively light weight, they were the first to feel the effects of HARE: Bernadette's nipples had suddenly become very visible as they poked against the red silk of her pajamas and Howard's bottoms were beginning to tent as the crotch.

"Oh my is it getting hot in here," Bernadette asked as she unbuttoned the top three buttons of her PJ top, exposing some impressive cleavage which suggested she, like Penny, had not worn a bra under her night-clothes. Watching the TV, Bernadette wistfully stated, "that Apollo sure is a hottie," as her hand disappeared inside her top and she began to massage her breast.

One of the last rational conscious thoughts that Penny had for the next hour was that the HARE seemed to be working perfectly, causing everyone's inhibitions to become almost nonexistent. As she glanced around the room, all the males were sporting tents in their pajama bottoms, and Raj's appeared to be quite impressive. Sheldon looked down at his crotch and exclaimed, "oh my, what the heck is going on ."Amy seemed to be supporting Bernadette's question about the temperature by hiking her nightgown up above her knees, and Penny herself, now feeling the effects, unbuttoned her own top almost completely.

The hormones were flowing and all modesty had vanished when Bernadette suggested that the girls perform a striptease for the guys. Amy's subconscious wanted to blurt out something about sexism, but she found herself unable to refuse as she and Penny joined Bernadette in the center of the floor, in front of the TV. As proof that not even the genius Sheldon was immune to the drug, even he did not object to the screen being blocked. Raj took his cell phone out of his pajama's pocket and quickly found a Pandora station with suitable strip-music. Wasting no time, the horny girls began to lose their clothes in rapid fashion. Amy just shrugged her flannel nightgown down off her shoulders and let it drift down her body to reveal that even the dowdy Amy Farrah Fowler had neglected to wear underwear for the evening. Her breasts were much larger than anyone would have guessed, probably about 36 B, with large oval shaped brown areola. Her mound was an overgrown jungle of dark hair, but had been shaped into a triangle.

Not wanting to be left behind, the other two girls began to rapidly lose their clothes as Bernadette pushed the sleeves of her silky top down her arms to expose her incredible breasts to the room. They were huge, 38 D, with large round pink areola surrounding prominent gumdrop sized nipples. She then swayed to the sounds coming from Raj's phone and shoved her silk bottoms down over her wide hips and kicked them off to the side. Again, the sexy Bernadette had disdained underwear as every pair of eyes in the room stared at her crotch. She had spread her legs wide revealing unbelievable long pussy lips and a completely bald mound. But the thing that had captured their attention was the tiny gold ring hanging from her left labia. She further pumped their hormones when she reached down, took the tiny labia-ring between her fingers and tugged on it, pulling her lip out in front of her. As she swayed to the music, her pendulous tits swung back and forth almost hypnotically.

Feeling left behind, Penny did not even finish unbuttoning her top, but pulled it off over her head and twirled it over her head like a cowboy's lasso. Leonard never got tired of gazing at her perfect tits: perfectly firm and perky 35 C with nipples the size of jellybeans and vivid pink. When she followed by wriggling out of her pajama bottom shorts, they saw that she too was completely bald, but her mound was plump and puffy and completely visible because of the gap between her thighs...Leonard loved that gap. The three females stood in front of the TV, draped their arms over each others shoulders and began to dance in a make-shift chorus-line. When they did their high kicks, the boys seemed to lean forward trying to get a better glimpse between their legs. The three pairs of breasts swayed and jiggled as the girls bounced to the music.

Sheldon had already lost his robe, and it was as if they were acting on an unseen cue: the five males stood in unison (even Sheldon) and began to toss their pajamas haphazardly around the room, not the least self conscious. All were sporting erections that waved in front of them as they hopped around attempting to shed their bottoms. Under a hairless chest, Sheldon actually had a nice eight-incher with a crown like a golf ball. Stuart's equipment was a very thick six inches with at head that barely flared at all. Penny's favorite penis, Leonard's, was a satisfying seven inches with a crown as large as a tangerine and balls the size of eggs that hung way down. Howard's penis reminded Penny of a hot dog, long and slender. The biggest surprise, the one that made all three girls gasp was the giant pole revealed when Raj dropped his black bottoms: his cock was enormous. It must have been nearly a foot long and as thick as a soup can with a head like a tangerine. All three girls looked at each other and smiled broadly.

All inhibitions and modesty had been lost and Bernadette broke the chorus-line and made a bee-line straight to Raj, nearly salivating at the prospect of having his tool inside her. She immediately dropped to her knees as if to worship the prodigious penis, sat back on her heels, and grasped it in both hands, pulling it down parallel to the floor. Staring at it in awe, her mouth opened almost involuntarily, her tongue ran out and she lightly licked his cock-slit. She did not succeed in getting it into her mouth, but she sucked on the crown, fondling his scrotum like Queeg fondling his ball bearings. Raj closed his eyes and moaned as her tongue worked on his tip, then grabbed the bottle of baby oil Sheldon kept in the living room (Raj could still hear Sheldon, "without it my elbows get all scaly and scratchy") and squirted the entire length of his cock. He urged Bernadette to her knees and began to run his penis up and down in the valley between her gorgeous breasts. Her eyes crossed as she used both hands to mold her tits around Raj's cock and watched it slide up and down.

Sheldon had taken his spot on the sofa and Amy had taken a seat next to her true love, boldly grasped his penis in her left hand and began to stroke it. "Oh my, that feels surprisingly nice," he stated, and offered no resistance. She bent down and surrounded his crown with her lips, enveloping at least half of his cock. "You know that's very unsanitary," Sheldon lectured, "do you realize how many germs reside in the human mouth," he continued...after all, even with no inhibitions, he was still Sheldon.

He wasn't certain what Amy's mumbled, garbled reply was but it sounded like, "shut up Sheldon."

Penny, drug or no drug, knew who she wanted as her partner, stood in front of Leonard and proceeded to throw her arms around his neck and shove her tongue into his mouth. She threw her legs around his waist, and when she felt his hard-on press against her stomach, she reached down between them to grasp it. Supported by his legs, she wedged his crown between her slit and simply lowered herself onto his cock as they stood in the center of the room. "Mmmmmmm," they groaned simultaneously as he slid completely into her drenched hole. There was no finesse, no foreplay as she began to bounce in his arms, fucking herself on his cock.

Behind Leonard, Penny spied Howard stroking his cock as he stared at her naked body, and suggested, "go ahead Howard, I know you want to." He grinned from ear to ear, reached beside Raj and grabbed the baby oil, and stood behind Penny. He dripped oil onto his "hot dog," used both hands to spread Penny's perfect ass cheeks farther apart and began to nudge his cock-head up into her puckered hole. She accommodated him by pushing her body backwards until his crown popped through her sphincter ring and into her ass. "Holy shit," Penny exclaimed as Howard stuffed his penis up into her ass hole, joining Leonard's inside her. She was now trapped between two hard cocks as she bounced up and down, her arms still around Leonard's neck. The sensation of having two cocks in her separated by only a thin membrane was incredible. She could feel them stretching her when they thrust up together, sliding against each other as they fucked her holes. "Oh my god," she moaned, "holy shit...fuck me."

Bernadette stood and shoved Raj backward with both hands causing him to sit abruptly in the chair. She straddled him, her knees on each side of him in the chair as she reached down between them and grasped his tool. Everyone in the room was in a state of pure lust; not just wanting sex, but craving it. Raj's cock looked like the penis of a giant with Bernadette's tiny hand not even coming close to encircling it. She looked down between them and spoke, as if talking to Raj's prick, "I need to feel you inside me now," as she rubbed the already slick head up and down against her slit. Her long lips slipped back and forth and her labia-ring sparkled against his dark flesh. When she had him lined up with her hole, Bernadette began to bend her knees, sitting down on his pole as her cunt lips stretched wider than they had ever stretched before. Her hole stretched wider and wider to accommodate his tangerine crown until finally his giant head disappeared inside her pussy.

Bernadette did not stop, or even pause to get used to her huge invader, she pushed steadily downward impaling herself on Raj's monstrous cock. Stuart, standing next to them thought, "where the hell is all that cock going; there is no way it could all fit inside tiny Bernadette." But it did.

Raj's gigantic pole was soon buried "balls deep" inside Bernadette's cunt and she threw her blond head back and shrieked, "holy fuck, yes." She had a wild, depraved look on her face as she began to frantically ride Raj's immense log. Up and down she bounced, violently stuffing herself full of cock, stretching her tiny cunt wide open. "Fuck me you Indian devil," she screamed, "jam that fucking cock in me." It really was an amazing sight, it was like watching her fuck herself with a fence post. Her tremendous tits were flopping uncontrollably, slapping against them both. Seeing Stuart stroking his penis as he watched them fuck, Bernadette ordered, "Stuart, jam that cock up my ass," as she leaned forward trapping her wonderful globes against Raj.

When Stuart was in place behind her, spreading her ample ass cheeks apart with his hands, Bernadette instructed, "don't worry about lubrication, Howard fucks my ass all the time, just shove it in." Despite this admission, Stuart's penis was much fatter then Howard's, so when he had difficulty gaining penetration to Bernadette's brown hole, Howard tossed him the baby oil bottle...which Stuart miraculously caught. Slathering oil on his stumpy log, Stuart resumed his assault on Bernadette's round cheeks. Pushing steadily and forcefully forward, trapping her petite body between him and Raj, Stuart's stout cock finally slid into her ass and just kept on sliding until he was buried up her sphincter. Raj resumed pumping his giant cock into her pussy and Stuart met his thrusts inside her.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers