Big Bang Theory - Penny's New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers

Bernadette's holes were being simultaneously stretched by two thick poles and the feeling was indescribable as they penetrated her. She thought this must be what it feels like to give birth as her body expanded to accommodate them. Raj's enormous cock was touching her cervix and she thought Stuart was going to tear her ass hole. There was pain mixed with pure pleasure but she wasn't sure where the delineation was, she just knew she wanted more of it. "Oh my God...fuck me you bastards...fuck me," Bernadette screamed, "holy shit your cocks feel good."

Even the usually reserved Amy and Sheldon had completely succumbed to the HARE as Amy licked his penis like a lollypop. She had years of pent up sexual frustration to release as Amy pushed Sheldon back onto the sofa and slid down his body to sit on his lap. "I am not technically a virgin," she admitted to Sheldon, "but you are going to be my first man...my man."

A lifetime of inhibitions released, Sheldon simply replied (a miracle for him), "well if you think it's best...I trust your judgement in these matters. Do you think we need some sort of contraception?"

"Sheldon," Amy answered, "I am extremely regular in my cycle and I am not ovulating at this time," and she grasped his very nice eight inches in her right hand, raised up on her knees over his crotch, separated her lips with her left hand and began to wedge his crown between her sopping wet slit. "OK Shelly, I've waited years for this," she announced, moving her knees off to the side so that she no longer had any support, and her body immediately sank down, impaling her on Sheldon's prick. "Oh, my Shelly...your penis is finally inside me," Amy yelled to the heavens.

"Oh my" Sheldon exclaimed, his legs kicking in the air behind Amy like he was riding a bicycle, "it is so warm in your vagina. This actually feels very nice. I can't believe we're having coitus...together." Instinct took over and Amy began to raise up and down on Sheldon's cock, fucking herself on his shaft. She grasped his hands and brought them up to her breasts, where he seemed to take the hint and began to squeeze them.

"This is inexplicably very pleasing," he offered as he continued to knead Amy's soft mounds. He became engrossed with her nipples as he began to pinch them between his thumbs and fore fingers, causing Amy to moan with pleasure. Bouncing up and down on Sheldon's penis, Amy reached down, grabbed his ass cheeks, and urged him to thrust up into her. He finally understood the suggestion and began to force his hips upward, thrusting his cock into Amy's cunt as she lowered herself to meet him. Working up a steady rhythm, Sheldon began to slam up into Amy's pussy, proclaiming, "I rather enjoy this coitus...who would have thought."

"Well, for one...I would," Amy answered, "now, too much talk...just fuck me you sexy devil. In words you can comprehend: thrust that magnificent penis into my vagina until you ejaculate." And in their own way they began to fuck each others brains out.

Howard knew he would probably not last long, he was butt-fucking the gorgeous Penny who he had lusted after for years; before he met Bernadette (and still fantasized about). As the threesome stood in the center of the living room Howard began to pump Penny's perfect ass full of his semen, jamming his "hot dog" as far up her brown tunnel as he could. Feeling his hot fluid deep inside her ass, Penny tightened her legs around Leonard, kicking his ass with her heels. When Leonard felt Howard's cock begin to twitch against his, he proclaimed, "I love you Penny," and commenced to shoot his load all the way up her cunt.

The sensation of both holes being filled with hot fluid sent Penny over the top and her body convulsed as she joined them in climax, "holy shit baby, shoot your cum in my pussy...fill me up lover." Both Howard and Leonard emptied every drop from their balls into her tight holes, pumping her full of semen.

As Howard's shrinking prick slipped out of Penny's firm ass, Leonard suddenly realized how weak his legs felt. He had been supporting Penny's magnificent body the whole time they had been fucking, and he sank to his knees, taking her naked body with him, his cock still inside her. "Oh my little nerd, I love you," Penny assured him, "you must be exhausted. This time I will do all the work."

All three paused to watch when they heard Howard's blond bombshell wife shrill screaming: "that's it boys...shoot that cum up into me...fill my holes...oh, yes, yes." Her nude body was writhing on top of Raj as Stuart pinned her against it, emptying his balls in her ass while Raj shot his load up inside her belly. Her blond head shot backward so hard it knocked into Stuart's chin causing him to see stars. She ground her pelvis into Raj's as her body went into a spasm, both men feeling her holes squeezing their cocks. No sooner than Stuart's deflating penis slipped out of her anus, Bernadette was crooking her finger at her husband, urging him to come and service her needs. Howard nodded to Penny and went to join Bernadette, as Penny climbed off of Leonard and began to lick his deflating rod.

"Mmmm, I taste pretty good," Penny admitted as she licked her fluids off her fiancee's pole bringing it back to erection.

"I'll second that," smiled Leonard as he stretched out on top of someone's sleeping bag.

Bernadette stood, Raj's pole sliding out of her pussy and ordered Howard to sit in the chair as soon as Raj got up. All inhibitions gone, Bernadette was in her glory: taking charge, and giving orders. Truth was, she loved bossing people around. Howard excitedly followed her orders, stroking his already returning hard-on. As soon as she was certain her husbands cock was sufficiently stiff, Bernadette straddled his lap, facing away from him, reached down between them to grasp his tool and sat gently down, stuffing his hard-on up her already stretched ass hole. "Oh yeah, come to papa," Howard gasped and reached around her to corral her huge tits. He bounced and weighed her giant breasts like water balloons as she ground her ass down into his groin, feeling his cock inside her ass.

Once again Bernadette made a demand as she told Stuart, "don't go away, get that baby oil bottle and squirt some on your hand." Stuart complied as Bernadette lay back against Howard's chest and splayed her creamy white legs as wide as she could get them. Stuart questioningly kneeled between her legs as she and Howard leaned back in the chair. He wanted to lick her long, fleshy cunt lips and pull on the ring with his teeth, but was reluctant because he could see gobs of Raj's spunk seeping out of her slit. Ending all uncertainty, Bernadette instructed him, "I want your arm inside my pussy...I want you to fist me."

Stuart wasn't sure if his eyes grew wide or not, but the idea of sticking his entire hand inside Bernadette's cunt somehow intrigued and excited him. Dripping with baby oil, he immediately spread her lips with two fingers and inserted them into her hole. He didn't think the baby oil was necessary as Bernadette's pussy was literally drenched. Stuart's face was so close to her opening that he could feel the heat escaping as he added a third and then forth finger. He wiggled them around and used them to spread her slit so wide he could see the most vivid pink flesh he had ever seen. Stuart could not resist the temptation to lick her prominent clit and nibble on it, being careful not to feast on any of Raj's deposits. He had to take her labia ring between his teeth and tug on it. If lubrication was a question, it no longer was because Bernadette's body shivered as she flooded Stuart's face with additional juices.

He was slightly unnerved, his hand being so close to Howard's cock which was wedged up Bernadette's ass, but her pussy was like a magnet to him as Stuart cupped his thumb inside his extended fingers and slowly pushed forward until his entire hand slid past her opening and disappeared into Bernadette's pussy. "Oh shit," she shrieked as she felt Stuart's hand inside her, wedged up against Howard's cock. The sight of his hand inside of Bernadette's hole was mesmerizing and Stuart continued to push until his whole wrist was buried in Bernadette's cunt. He could feel Howard's cock pushing against her membrane of skin as he began to wiggle his fingers around inside her. His fingers and thumb were tickling the inside of her cunt in all directions, hitting all nerves including the legendary G-spot. When Howard began to fuck her ass at the same time, Bernadette's legs flew out to the sides, her toes pointed, and she screamed, "ahhhhhhh," as her body convulsed uncontrollably. Stuart continued to fist-fuck her and Howard jammed his cock up her ass, as they did not let up on the stimulation. Bernadette's giant tits flopped uncontrollably on the sides of her chest as she was lost in orgasm, her tongue hanging out of her open mouth.

Penny, Leonard, and Raj were watching wide eyed as Bernadette enjoyed being violated and Penny quickly conceived a plan for her own ravishment. None of them were aware of it at the time, of course, but they had HARE to thank for their freedom to experiment sexually. With the increased libido and elimination of inhibitions, they were all totally free to explore their fantasies and deepest desires. Right now Penny had a desire that needed fulfillment. Leonard, even though under the influence of HARE, was still totally in love with his blond beauty and he just gazed up at her magnificent naked body and his penis throbbed with desire.

Leonard lay back on the sleeping bag as Penny straddled his groin, her back to him and he didn't even care was her plan was; he just knew he would love it. In one swift motion she reached down between her legs, grabbed his erection, aimed it at the ceiling and just sat down...Leonard's hard-on buried to the hilt in her already wet pussy. Leonard thought to himself as he moaned, "oh it's good to be home." He wiggled his cock up into her rhetorically saying, "I love fucking you babe."

"Me too sweetie," she grinned and her adorable dimples made her look like an angel; but what she had on her mind was far from angelic. Raj was just standing there absentmindedly fondling his "third leg," hypnotized by the sight of Bernadette's tit bags flopping aimlessly in front of her when Penny called out to him in her sexiest voice, "oh Raj...would you like to fuck me." Raj didn't have to be asked twice: the girl who had been the source of the majority of his wet dreams was totally naked and asking him to fuck her.

The fact that she already had a cock in her pussy perplexed him and as he approached the engaged couple he inquired, "Penny I would very much like to have sex with you, but it seems you are already involved. Oh, hi Leonard."

Leonard peeked around Penny's back and just smiled and waved, enjoying the warmth of Penny's pussy around his penis. "Well, it's like this Raj," Penny explained, "I want you both in my pussy at the same time."

"Oh, I see...OK," agreed Raj, willing to do anything to get his cock inside the blond beauty. Penny lay back against her Leonard, spread her incredible legs as wide as they would go (she looked like a gymnast doing a split), hooked her fingers inside her pussy lips beside Leonard's cock and spread them as far apart as possible. "Holy cow she is beautiful," thought Raj as he knelt between their legs. He laid his club on Penny's stomach and it extended up well past her belly button. It was still well lubricated from Bernadette's pussy as he nudged his huge crown between Penny's slit, the underside of his cock against the underside of Leonard's. As he attempted to push forward, it didn't seem like there was any way he could fit into Penny's already occupied pussy. She reached down with one hand, scooped up some of the cum that was drooling out of her holes and slathered it all over Raj's tangerine crown.

Pure lust on her sexy face, she looked Raj in the eyes and assured him, "I want your beautiful cock inside me." Leonard put his arms around his magnificent girlfriend and began to massage her glorious tits, rolling the jellybean nipples between his fingertips and vigorously pinching them; hoping the increased stimulation would further loosen her opening. Raj knew that if he could just get the crown to break through her slit, the rest would be easy. Gazing at the most beautiful naked body he had ever seen, his cock was hard as steel and he knew it was now or never as he forcefully thrust forward and saw his head disappear into her hole. Penny's cunt hole had stretched farther than it had ever been and she felt a sharp pain, followed by the most pleasurable sensation she had ever known. As Raj pressed all his weight forward, his monstrous cock penetrated Penny's hole stretching her cunt beyond imagination. Her body thrashed between them as she felt every inch of her cunt stretching to accommodate their cocks, and screamed, "oh my fucking God, your fucking cocks are so big."

Just when Penny thought she could relax a little...they began to fuck her. Their cocks acting as one as they withdrew and then slid them back up her pussy, stretching it all over again. They began to pick up the tempo, their cocks plowing into her hole as she lay on Leonard's chest. To Penny it felt like a horse cock was fucking her. She had seen horses mating back in Nebraska, and she just knew that this was what the mare felt like. Not only was she being stretched wider than seemed possible, but Raj's giant cock was reaching spots inside her that had never been touched before. His crown was reaching her womb and the feeling was indescribable. They began to slam their cocks into her pussy, violently fucking her hole. Penny rolled her head from side to side as she climaxed repeatedly, shrieking almost incoherently, "oh my fucking god...fuck my fucking hole...jam your fucking cocks into me...split my fucking cunt."

She looked down and could actually see the outline of Raj's pole as it distended her stomach. Leonard wrapped his arms around her sweating chest, Raj grasped her tiny waist in both hands, and they began to fuck her as hard as they could; slamming her hole with their logs. Their cocks were a blur as they fucked the most beautiful girl either one of them had ever seen. There was no mistake: they were not making love to Penny...they were fucking her. As if on cue, both their cocks began to jerk and twitch simultaneously; a steady stream of cum spraying her cunt as they jammed them up into her belly as hard as they could. Penny had totally lost control as she felt her cunt expand even more to accommodate their eruptions. The inside of her pussy felt like it was on fire as they flooded her with their semen. Her arms and legs twitched uncontrollably as their hot cum started to squirt out the sides of her slit. She opened her mouth to scream, but produced only unintelligible sounds as her body convulsed around their cocks, squeezing them and milking every drop of cum from their balls.

Raj and Leonard seemed to pump their cum into her cunt for an eternity, stimulating every nerve inside her pussy. Finally, more out of exhaustion than anything else, they stopped thrusting and felt their abused cocks going limp. Raj slipped his snake out of Penny's pussy, and gravity caused Leonard's to slide out. Penny lay drained on top of Leonard feeling their combined fluids drooling our of her pussy, which she knew was still wide open. She whispered in his ear, "I love you babe." They all looked over to the chair where Bernadette was still sitting on Howard's lap, his cock still inside her ass hole. Her legs were splayed to the sides revealing a huge open hole between her legs. Stuart's fist had left her pussy stretched wide open, and it looked like you could drive a model train up her tunnel.

Amy was still riding Sheldon like a cowgirl does a bucking bronco, and he was meeting each thrust. They had always thought of Sheldon as being asexual, so the sight of him thrusting his penis into Amy was shocking. Suddenly he began to shake and called out, "oh good heavens...what's happening...make it stop," and he tried to shove Amy off his groin.

"Oh no you don't," Amy ordered him, laying down on top of him, "I've waited too long for this...now just ejaculate in me and like it." They could tell Sheldon was clueless as he came inside Amy's pussy and her body shivered, joining his orgasm. "Make love to me you magnificent beast," Amy moaned as she smiled and relaxed on his chest.

Almost simultaneously the eight friends in the room started to feel self conscious, and slowly gathered up their clothing and got dressed. By the time the HARE effects had worn off completely, none of them remembered anything that had transpired in the previous hour. They were all aware that something had happened, because parts of their bodies were either sore or wet. As they all settled back to watch Battlestar Gallactica, even though it seemed they had missed an entire episode, Penny was the only one with a clue what had happened. She could not remember the last hour, but she did recall what she had planned and she anxiously awaited as opportunity to retrieve the memory stick. What was that catch-phrase on the sports channel: "let's go to the videotape."

*****

Thank you for reading my story. I know it's not perfect, but remember: it's just for fun. As always, I welcome and appreciate any comments and suggestions.

shaggy77
shaggy77
594 Followers