All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory'

by MarciaR

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very very interesting...

Not too much smut but man did i enjoy this story. Brilliant writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Could have been good

Have you ever gone to a movie that is so bad you just have to see the end to see how horrible it is? And then you use it as a marker to compare other bad movies?

This very badly written story is so full of conceptual mistakes as to make it unreadable. I had to keep going to see how bad it could get. - It did not disappoint! -From using totally wrong words whose meanings are far from the intended one or totally misspelled like "luxuriant" and "stypticly" and "centripical", to the concept of planets in a young universe ten billion years before there was enough material to produce any.

Almost all of these things could be excused for the sake of a good story, but in addition to all of these very ignorant mistakes the story falls totally flat, and is empty of any redeeming value. It wasn't sexy, or hot in any way. There weren't even any aliens sexually ravaging the protagonists into unearthly cum filled orgasms... it was pure crap and it will be used as a comparison gauge for future reading. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous