Big Changes At Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard took a long drink on his scotch and sighed heavily. He rubbed his forehead and wiped away the tears in his eyes, for he knew the next memory that would visit him. He knew his thoughts would turn to two weeks ago and how things ended between them. Was there something he could have done differently? Could he have said or done something that might have caused her not to break it off?

Two weeks ago to this night, Richard was at his Mistresses place, as he had been practically every Friday for the past ten years. As he looked back he could almost feel the collar around his neck, the restraints on his wrists and ankles. It was a large, studio space, converted from an old warehouse in a light-industrial part of town. Richard was standing with his feet chained to the floor and his arms chained above his head. He had a large but-plug stuffed up his ass with instructions to not let it slip out, no matter what happened.

His Mistress was standing nearby in thigh-high leather boots with stiletto-heels. She also wore a vest made completely of 1 inch wide leather straps that crisscrossed across her torso. Her leather gloves rose to her wrists and the whole outfit was made of highly polished black leather. In her hands she held her favorite item, her riding crop.

Richard's ass stung and glowed red from the whipping that he had just received. He had taken the beating like a good Slave, thanked her for each hit and made sure that the but-plug didn't slip out of his ass. There was a pause in the whipping and Richard wondered what would happen next, this was part of the excitement, the not knowing, nor having any control over it. Whatever would happen, would happen and he would have to take it.

He could hear some rustling in some drawers behind him and knew that his Mistress was getting something out. At least he knew that the activity would change, but from the sounds he couldn't guess what it was. He didn't look behind him for he knew that he had to keep looking straight, to look anywhere but straight ahead was forbidden. The winch that was attached to the chains that bound his wrists sprang to life and the chains lowered towards him.

"Get on your, hands and knees, Slave," Mistress ordered him curtly.

"Yes, Mistress," Richard replied obediently and did as he was told.

Richard waited on his hands and knees on the cold concrete floor, not knowing what would happen next. He heard footsteps approach him from behind and could feel her presence, his Mistress was near and he smiled to himself, knowing that. With an audible pop and shocking suddenness, his ass felt cavernous without the large plug in his ass. It was now that Richard had an idea of what was going to happen and mentally prepared himself for the invasion. When he felt something pushing at rear entrance he knew without a doubt and momentarily tensed up.

"Relax, Slave or this will hurt much more," Mistress said as she aimed the lubed up strap-on dildo at Richard's ass.

Pausing only for a moment Mistress then leaned forward and pushed the plastic dick into her Slave's ass. With steady pressure she kept pushing forward until the whole thing was inside Richard's ass. Back she withdrew until just the head was inside his ass before she thrust forward, shoving the whole thing back in. She set up a quick and steady pace, not considering at all that Richard may need a moment to adjust to the size of the new anal invader.

Richard bit his lip as a tear rolled down his cheek, his ass was on fire, but he dared not shout out. He silently took the pain and quietly reveled in the knowledge that his Mistress, a woman, was fucking his ass with a strap-on dildo. The bizarre and taboo thought always heightened the pleasure for him, and strangely enough he got off on this.

At a quick and steady pace Mistress fucked Richard's ass, smiling to herself at her complete dominance of him. To Heather, this was the ultimate sign of her dominance over a man, for him to let her fuck his ass. This was the way she showed both of them that he was her bitch! She got a sexual charge out of doing the act and even more of a sexual hit when the men started to enjoy it. After a few minutes of this anal fucking, she knew that Richard was about to cum. After ten years of being his Mistress, she knew when Richard was about to cum. With a stifled grunt and a twitch, his cock started to spurt and Richard came all over the floor as she still fucked his ass. She continued to fuck his ass until his excitement had cause his cock to regain its hardness once more. She pulled out of him as suddenly as she had entered him, and left his ass looking cavernous, as it started to close up. Quickly removing the strap-on pleasure device she returned to Richard who was still on his hands and knees, still saying nothing.

"Lie on your back," Mistress said as she approached him swiftly.

Richard scurried to get into position and made it just in time as Mistress stepped over him. She kneeled overtop of him, and lowered herself on his cock, making sure not to smile as she did so. He knew that she liked his cock, he could tell, even if she didn't show it outwardly, he knew she needed his cock. With swift and definite strokes she raised and lowered herself on his cock. Richard's ass was on fire from both the beating and the ass-fucking. This let Richard last much longer than usual because it detracted from the pleasure of his Mistress using his cock. The pain had a mixture of pleasure in it for him as she bounced steadily on his cock. Her bouncing turned especially hard and harried near the end as her excitement got the better of her. Richard was fast approaching orgasm and didn't want to be a bad Slave and cum inside her.

"Gonna cum, sorry Mistress," Richard said with gritted teeth as he fought hard against the impending climax.

"Do it, Slave! Cum in me!" Mistress ordered as she looked down at Richard in a deadly serious manner.

The shock and wondrous gift of being allowed to cum in her pussy for the first time eve, pushed Richard over the edge and he came hard, fast and long inside the innermost depths of Mistresses pussy. From the first time feeling his hot cum shoot deeply inside her Mistress came quickly and in the most intense climax she had had in years. Heather moaned out a mournful scream as she came, remaining motionless on his cock for a moment.

Slowly she opened her eyes and looked down at him. For the first time there was a hint of love in them before that look turned to sadness then her eyes drained of all emotion. She let out a heavy sigh and got off of him, then without saying a word she removed Richard's restraints and then his collar.

"Get out, we're done, Mr. Thompson," Mistress said in a casual manner as she reached for a bathrobe and put it on.

"Mistress, I don't understand. What's going on?" Richard asked with a most troubled tone of voice.

The only time she had ever called him Mr. Thompson was when she first met him. After that it had always been: "Worm", "Slave" or "Dickie-boy." This was completely out of character, as well there time was not yet finished, usually they went for at least an hour more.

"I said we're done, now get out Mr. Thompson. Don't let me catch you around here again or I will call the police and then your wife . . . in that order." Mistress said to him in a calm but definite tone of voice as she lit a cigarette and began to smoke it.

"B . . . but Mistress? I don't understand." Richard implored in a hurt tone of voice as tears welled up in his eyes.

"You really are an idiot aren't you, Dickie-boy?" Mistress said with a disgusted scoff. "Do you know what today is? Today marks ten years to the day that you have been coming to me. Most men, by now, find some way to get what they need from the wife. You keep crawling back here like some dog who doesn't know what else to do," she said with a scoff as she picked up Richard's clothes and tossed them at his feet.

"But, I've been a good Slave! I love you, Mistress, let me stay. I need you," Richard said with all the love that he felt for her and looked deeply into her eyes.

"GET OUT!" Mistress screamed as she rushed toward him and slapped him hard across the face. "The only reason you were ever here is because you paid me for the pleasure of being my Slave!" she growled into his face with hatred, a tear running down her cheek as she did so.

"But Mistress?" Richard said with shock and confusion.

"You bore me, you pathetic little man, get out," Mistress said and walked away from him, facing away from him, smoking her cigarette.

Nothing else was said as Richard got dressed and left for the last time. That was it, after ten years of pleasing and serving her, it was over. It was over as suddenly as it had started, and the loss was something Richard was still dealing with. The two weeks since it happened had been hard to bear for him as he searched his mind for what he should do next. Since it was over there was little need to tell Taryn, but he still needed the dominance of a Mistress. He was lost and confused, not knowing which way to turn, what the right course of action was. It was with a heavy sigh that Richard drank the last of his scotch, before leaving his office to go home. He had no more answers than when he started brooding in his office, hours ago.

12