All Comments on 'Big Cock Fantasy Pt. 05'

by JWren

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanalmost 10 years ago
Two fantasies fulfilled

I think you did a super job of handling the fulfillment of Tony's fantasy with the added bonus of Jen getting to indulge herself a second time. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Great Story

Thank you for a great story.

I hope you will keep writing.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years agoAuthor
Many thanks

Thanks to Tigerman and one considerate unnamed reviewer for their encouraging remarks. That's the end of BC Fantasy but I will be back very soon. Thanks for reading and for feedback and votes.Always appreciated.

Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_danceover 9 years ago
Another masterpiece...

Do yourself (and us) a favor and delete the asshat hater's comment. These self-righteous nut jobs come here to get titillated and probably jack off and then spew hatred and condemnation and "real life consequence" crap all over... It's a fucking FANTASY!!! And it is HOT!!! And you should at least have the BALLS to leave comments with your name, not anonymously. If this offends you GO AWAY!

I, for one, LOVED the story and eagerly await more fantasy fodder for my very happy masturbation sessions!

JWrenJWrenover 9 years agoAuthor
@ LovestoDance

Wow that told him! Many thanks for that attack on puerile, anonymous commentators. But even greater heartfelt thanks for leaving such positive comments on this series. Much appreciated.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Another wimp cuckold story

I know this may piss off Ms. Loves_Music_Loves_to_Dance and others of her mindset, but as you mouse over the stars you see the words 'like', 'liked' and 'hated'. These are words of emotion. I don't see 'great punctuation and spelling', horrible character development', or 'hot, masturbation material'. I don't quite get people who say don't read and vote on stories you know or think you may not 'like'. I don't think life is about avoiding what you don't like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot fantasy xx

I enjoyed that & everyone got what they wanted as they should do in an erotic fantasy. A fun story with very naughty sex. Lovely xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great tantalizing story, but...

I only wish Tony watched more from across the room.

He should have been unable to take his eyes off his wife.

Just my 2 cents, otherwise extremely entertaining.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Got the interracial, but where was the love?

If Justin had an average size cock Jen would have ignored him. So this was not about a black guy, but rather a wife, who happened to be white, who wanted a big cock, and was willing to cheat. Does anyone reading this think Jen would have declined a big white cock? She just wanted a big cock. That's a Loving Wives theme, not Interracial Love. And Jen is a cheating big cock slut, who threw her husband a conciliation fuck from her girl lover. Neither Jen nor Gaynor really care if they fuck Tony again. And sooner or later, by accident or coincidence, Gaynor will arrange for Jen to fuck Justin again. Or maybe some other big cock. Hey, Jen hasn't tried a white monster yet, why not? Jen will always see Tony as second best in bed, and Tony will come to realize that sooner or later. And Tony will want Gaynor again, so that may be how they arrange the next hookup between Jen and Justin. The prognosis for this marriage is very poor. I hope Jen wises up, or, preferably, Tony learns of her betrayal, and exchanges her for a true wife and partner.

P.S. I get the funny feeling that loves-to-dance would love to cheat. Or already has? Just an instinct thing. She thinks this story is really hot. Hmmmm . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous