Big Dogs and Small Cats Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have been thinking, and there is something I want to propose." She licked her ice cream cone, watching his face, and by his expression could tell she was clear to proceed. "I know there are things you want that you don't get from me."

"No there are not."

"Yes, there are. Like blond hair, and big tits."

"Not this again." He rolled his eyes, and she thought he would cut her off. When they had first started their relationship, he had let it slip once that all his other slaves had been big-breasted blonds, something confirmed by the other pets. It had taken her a while to get over it, but over it she was.

"No, please listen. I'm way over that. Please." There was true pleading in her eyes, and he kissed her again, long and slow, their lips dancing back and forth as they embraced, her body melding to his.

They stood like that for what seemed like forever. She loved the feeling of his arms around her, enveloping her in her own private haven of strength, protection, warmth and love. It was true that there were long periods of time when he did not say anything to her, when he did not express it in ways that others would understand, but she felt it in his kiss, in the way his eyes longed for her, the way his fingers played her body, in the way that he cared for her and controlled her. It was a true love they shared, and she could taste it on his tongue when it pushed into her mouth. It was in his hands as they roamed her body, and his heartbeat that she felt against her chest.

So when she started talking, he listened, cuddling her close against the rising wind from the ocean. They sat on the bench, and she laid it all out for him, he nodded or shook his head, and eventually she left it up to him, just as she had always known she would. Then they kissed again, he promised to think about it, and they headed home. Another weekend was over, and it was time to get back to work.

"Good game." The sarcasm in Mike's voice could not have been thicker if he had tried. Amongst them all, he was probably the worst golfer, somebody who could use his tremendous strength to drive the ball, but that was about it. The rest of them just let it go, knowing fully well that not everybody is equally blessed in the golf department, and they walked over to the clubhouse.

Two beers later, he had calmed down enough for them to return to regular conversation. Darren had brought up his topic again, and everybody threw in their usual gripes and complaints, except for Jacob.

"You don't have anything to say today?"

"Everybody else is just giving you shit, you know they'll go. I'm still thinking about it." Jacob finished his beer, contemplated another one, and decided against it.

"How come?"

"My pet brought something up the other day. Just has me thinking." He looked at the bar again, thought about it one more time, but came to the same conclusion. "She wants me to take another slave. Wants? Offered? Who knows? Anyway, she brought up the idea of another slave in my house."

"Really?" Markus leaned forward. This was something he had been interested in for a while. And he almost had Margie convinced.

"Yeah. Not really sure why. But she is pretty convinced it is a good idea."

"What do you think? It can create problems." Darren was once again the voice of restraint. "Not a road to travel lightly."

Stan offered his opinion from the other side of the table, still trying to perfect the trick of throwing a peanut into the air and catching it in his mouth. The floor around him looked like a bad steak joint. "Well...you know I used to have three slaves and I think that if there is all the same shit that you need in a regular submission, it is no problem. They just have to be committed to the idea." He shrugged. Of course, this had been years ago, and Kat was the only one left, her innocence and passion creating an attraction that had lead to marriage to his slave. Having multiple slaves was not really a long time proposition in his mind, but something you did when you had the time to fully immerse yourself in the lifestyle.

"That's all horseshit. What you need is a hierarchy of bitches." Mike slammed the rest of beer number three, and placed it back on the table. "For example, Allison is my queen bitch, and the rest of them are in a hierarchy below that." They all knew that he was talking about the girls at his clubs, all of whom he regarded very protectively as his property. It was food for thought, but Darren just reiterated his point.

"Playing with fire."

"I know. I'm still thinking about it."

She heard the door open, and ran from the office into the living room, where he was already standing when she got there. He snapped his fingers twice, and pointed to the floor, a signal that needed no explanation. Instantly she shed her clothes, and got on her knees next to him. He pulled a collar out of his pocket, and snapped it over the one she wore all the time. Then he hooked a leash into it, and picked her up.

He kissed her long and hard, his lips attacking hers with ferocity she had not seen in a while. As he carried her up the stairs he sucked her tits, biting the nipples. She hugged close to him, feeling the heat radiating from him. He turned down the hallway, then into their bedroom. Placing her on the floor, he pushed open the smallest of the three closets in the room, revealing a cage that looked like a deluxe version of the type used for the dog during the day. Opening it, he gave her a slight push, and she crawled inside. Kneeling down, he locked the collar in place on her neck, locked the other end to the cage, then closed the door, locked it as well, then closed the closet door, leaving her in the darkness. She heard his footsteps as he left the room, then it was silent.

Due to the size of the cage, she basically had no choice but to be on her knees, collared to the door. She had, over time, developed a position where she bent down a bit, placing her forearms on the floor, lying her face down. She could not turn or lay down; there was not enough room. As always, her breath had quickened when he had collared her, and then again when he had carried her up the stairs. The first couple of times she could remember fighting it, but he always won.

But it had the same effect, even then. Her pulse would race, sweat would break out on her brow, and her pussy would flood. The helplessness of it all, the total dominance of his being, the total submission of hers, it all conspired to drive her to a sexual edge that she did not experience anywhere else. So she lay there, her whole body shaking with sexual tension, not sure why he had placed her in the cage today. He did it at random intervals, and then he would take her, take her hard. Sometimes it was something he did when she got uppity with him. Had she committed a transgression against her master?

Time had no meaning in the cage; she had been locked up for over twelve hours on several occasions. So when the door to the closet opened after what seemed a relatively short time, she was surprised. The door flew open, and he yanked her out by her leash, almost throwing her onto the bed.

She scrambled to get up, but he was on top of her, the leash tied to the bed in a flash, his body pressing down on her. She was still trying to get away, her body quivering with anticipation, but she knew that it was a futile fight, and one she wanted to lose. Pushing against him she tried to get his weight off, but he only bit her shoulder, pressing her down.

His hard stiff member pushed against her pussy, and just like that he slipped inside. She groaned out, an orgasm rippling through her body. She heard the cuffs click as he cuffed her to the bed, but it meant nothing as he slammed his cock into her, harder and harder, driving her into the bed, pounding her.

She only felt the fingers in her ass when it was too late, the lube warming her insides. He withdrew from her pussy, and then pushed into her ass, slowly and smoothly. He knew her body better than she did, knew exactly how to push into her, what angle, what speed, what force. It drove her crazy each time, ever since the first time he had ever done it in the back of a limo in Vegas. This time was no different.

She screamed out his name as he filled her all the way, forcing the air from her lungs. She begged, for what she was not sure, but he fucked her ass, hard and strong, with deep strokes that filled her to her very core, shaking her body as he pushed a fat dildo into her pussy. The presence of her master and the warm toy in her drove her over the edge. She screamed out again, her whole body bucking against him as she came, her ass squeezing his cock as hard as it could.

That always did it for him, and he exploded into her ass, filling it with his cum. She moaned and cried, raw with sexual energy, still shaking from the orgasm she had just received. He had not fucked her like that in awhile. She knew of nothing else that felt as good in life. It was a piece of heaven in her life.

He reached up and uncuffed her hands, yet kept them under control as he untied the leash. That was truly rare. Slowly pulling out, he plopped his cock out of her ass and kissed her. She followed his lips up as he pulled away, needing more. She almost instantly felt the sting of his hand on her ass, bringing out another cry of pleasure.

"Are you sure about what you said the other day?"

"I'm your willing slave, as I told you then, anything for my master."

"You know what this can do? Do not do it for me, tell me if this is something you want. I did not ask for this."

"I know. I have thought about it, long and hard. And it is something I want, to give to both of us. It won't, can't do anything. If you take a thousand slaves, I would remain your slave, your slut, and your whore. I'm all yours." A single tear welled up in her eye, and he kissed it away. He knew it was true, and she knew he knew.

"We'll see." He carried her into the bathroom, clipped the leash to the shower, and they washed each other. It was a slow ritual they enjoyed together as often as their life allowed, taking time to explore each other. Afterwards he normally took the collar off, and this time was no different.

"Give me your collar." She knelt down on the plush carpet, and slowly undid the silver buckle at the back of her neck. Handing it over, she watched him drop it onto the counter, and pull another one out of a box. Handing it over, he told her to put it on. She looked at it for a second, and then slipped it around her neck. The leather felt reassuring around her neck, the silver tab at the front of her neck cool and comforting.

The original one had been a star, etched into a gold tab. The new one still had the star, but the tab had gotten a bit bigger, and this one was silver. Now, there was a dog underneath it, clearly a pit bull. He was standing in the traditional pit bull stance in pictures, with a small kitten between his legs. She ran her fingers across the etching, feeling how fine the lines were. It was a motive he had mentioned before. She looked up at him, the question clear in her eyes.

"You'll see when the time is right."

He snapped the second collar around her neck again, which surprised her. This time he led her back into the bedroom by her leash, and ushered her back into the cage. Again he locked the collar, then the leash, and finally the cage door. But this time he did not close the closet door, only pulled it partially closed. He stood for a second, admiring his handiwork, then stepped out of view. She heard him leave the room, body tensed in anticipation. This was truly a rare treat.

He was back several minutes later, pulling open the closet door. She saw that he had the canvas camcorder bag with him, and with quick efficiency he set up the camera atop the cage. Then he flipped down the screen, closed the door again, and used the remote control to zoom it directly onto the bed. She could tell where this was leading, and she let out a soft whimper.

He knelt down in front of her, opened the cage, and pulled her towards him, softly kissing her lips. "Are you sure?"

She could not find the words to speak, and only nodded softly. He kissed her again, and then locked the cage and put the door back in its position. She could see him moving around the room getting dressed, a routine she had often been a part of. Finally he turned off the light, bathing her entire existence in darkness, and she heard the front door close.

Cold sweat covered her body as she waited in the crouched position, unable to control her breathing. Her heart was racing, and she wanted to break free and chase him down. But she knew he would not allow that, and she could not even if she wanted to. Slowly she reached up, and felt the new tab. The etching was fine enough for her to feel it in the dark with just the tip of her finger. Was that on purpose? She finally got a hold of herself, and relaxed. Was this what she had wanted?

The pickup would be easy enough, he told himself. He was a good-looking man, he knew that, with his enchanting brown eyes, chocolate skin, and body chiseled by a love of working out and a vigorous partner. He was a natural salesman, which helped in his profession, but also when in a club. He knew the owner, and so got to skip the whole standing in line part. But it was important to walk by the line so that everybody standing in line saw you, especially the bitches.

Once inside he took the time to say hello to Adam, then moved down to the bar. Mary, a former slave of his still worked the bar, and he paid her a short visit. She hugged him as a form of greeting, her ample chest pushing against him. But she was not suitable to the task at hand. She was one of many that thought she wanted to be enslaved by a powerful man, but had been woefully wrong, but Jacob had understood, and they could laugh about it now.

"How have you been?"

"Good. Listen, I need your help with something." He smiled his winning smile at her, and told her what he needed. She laughed, made a sarcastic comment, they both laughed, then he bought her a drink and she pointed out a group of girls at the back of the club that had been there for a while. He thanked her, and then made his attack.

She was a dirty blond, a bit shorter then he preferred, but with tits too big for her frame, somewhat common in south Florida. He nonetheless made his move as soon as they spotted him. He knew they had because they all smiled at him at the same time. She was very receptive to him buying her drinks, loved to dance (even if she was no good at it), and was playing tonsil hockey with him before he even had to put down the bump-n-grind routine. Too easy.

So they found themselves in the foyer of his expansive house before too long. The making out had been drastic as he drove, and he had not bothered to put his dick back in his pants from where he had been trying to gag her with it in the truck. She should really work on her technique, but he did not tell her that. Why bother?

Slowly he pulled off her blouse, her bra, then her skirt found its way to the floor, until she was only in a white thong and heels. He pinned her to the wall outside his bedroom, his lips all over her body. His hands mashed her ample tits, biting them with needy teeth, slowly driving her higher and higher. One hand dove between her legs, and found her wet and willing. He toyed with her slowly, digits stroking her clit, making her moan, and her lips seeking contact with his. He was slow to grant it, until she was whimpering for it.

Lifting her into his arms, he carried her into the bedroom, sliding her onto the sheets. He followed, and she pulled his shirt off. Face to face with his chest she kissed down the warm skin, tasting his salt. Her thong disappeared, and he buried his face in her chest. He really loved her tits, she reasoned, as she ran her fingers across his smooth head. Reaching down between his legs she felt his massive member, moaning out as he slipped out of his pants and pressed his naked body against hers.

Kissing down her body, his fingers went to work on her pussy, making her moan and cry out as he was all over her. She had never experienced anything like it, the sensation of a man playing her like a violin, her clit on fire, her pussy drenched, her mind demanding more until she exploded in orgasm.

He felt it coming, and was right there, slamming his cock home. She screamed out, as he fucked her relentlessly. His body pinned her to the bed, legs locked behind his body, her heels driving him in harder as she pushed against him with her hands, torn between the desire and the wants. She could not catch herself, in free fall of passion and sensation. She cried out again, her body shaking once more.

He bit her, kissed her, pinched her, slapped her ass, and fucked her harder and harder until she felt him shaking on top of her. She encouraged him to cum, and he did, slamming deeeep into her as he spent himself. They lay together, sweating, kissing, trying to catch their breath, until she slowly separated from him.

He walked her downstairs, and there was laughing. The house got silent, and Sarah thought she would go out of her mind. Finally she heard him on the stairs, and he stepped into the room. He had slipped into a pair basketball shorts, and his cock was still hard.

Pulling the door open, he unlocked the leash from the cage, and pulled her out. First he led her into the bathroom, and watched as she did her business. She cast a glance into the trashcan as she passed, and spotted a used condom. She had not noticed that. Then back into the bedroom, where he handed her a glass of water. Greedily she sucked it down, before being lifted onto the bed, where he undid the second collar, and kissed his pet gently.

"Spread your legs."

She did as he commanded, lying on her back, her pussy open for his inspection. He did not even have to touch it to see the effect.

"Holy shit." He rarely ever cursed like that, but the look on his face was one of total disbelief. Reaching down, he touched her, and she shuddered. Her clit was engorged like he had never seen, pulsing as if it had a life of its own. Her nipples were hard and erect, pointing at him like little fingers of want. Flicking across her hood, he heard her sharp intake of air, watched her shudder as she almost orgasmed.

"Did you watch us?"

"Yes, master."

"And?"

She did not answer, could not answer, as he was playing with her pussy, and her body seemed to be beyond her control. A malevolent smile spread across his face as he slipped out of his shorts, and lay atop his pet. She scooted back a bit to give him enough room on the bed, and then he was inside her.

Again screams echoed through the house, as he slowly moved in and out of her. Her body was a live wire, shaking with pleasure and desire as his big cock dragged across her fiery clit. She scratched his back, screamed out his name, and begged, begged, begged for more. His pace built up to where their rhythm, the one they always shared, and he had to fight to hold her down, she was almost beyond his control.

"FUCK ME MASTER, MY KING, JUST FUCK ME!"

He complied, and she screamed out again as he made her his once more. Her orgasm was the most intense it had ever been, and when he finally came into her pussy, she simply collapsed, spent, unable to give anymore. Her self was exhausted.

"Talk away."

"I can't explain it..." Her voice was a soft whimper, and he pulled her into his arms, cuddling her like the kitten she was to him. Gently he kissed her, and collected the tears she shed.

"I have never felt anything like it. You have been so good to me, a gift from god. But when I saw you with another...it drove me crazy. My pussy was on fire. I touched myself, but even without, I think I still would have cum. I probably soaked the carpet in there. It was unreal." She shuddered as he reached between her legs. "I mean, I mean...I heard you come in, and I had to stuff my hand in my mouth to keep from moaning too loud when I heard you on the stairs. Then you fucked her, and I could feel it...could feel you fucking her, what it felt like, the whole experience. It drove me crazy with lust."