All Comments on 'Big Mistake'

by Anamuh

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
ryu77ryu77about 18 years ago
For your first story..

it was good. And I agree the hubby did a very brain dead mistake.

Cheers!

noone269noone269about 18 years ago
I realize english is your second language...

but you need to go into more detail about events leading up to the seduction, and also don't make the wife so brain dead that she succmbs to temptation in just one night, that is a tired theme used over and over on this site. Make the guy work for it a little bit, and also improve the dialgoue between the characters, it was a little contrived.

What would be a great asset for you is to get an editor. Go to the "volunteer editors" section of this site, and I am sure you will find someone to help you with your stories. Also you should look into getting a spell check program for your stories, that will help you immensely in improving the readability of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just another submissive husband wants her to

continue as his wife and liked seeing her with other men. Nothing new here. Maybe in his next story he can see if the character is gay also as most due write that.

Needs a lot of work on story development.

Keep trying to find a real story to tell not this monotonous same old cuckold junk.

Some fantasy!

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
good

good for a first story keep trying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Pretty good

Good first story. For those who don't like the "My wife gets fucked" themes, STOP READING THEM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a dumb ass hole you are

Enough said. Your story sucks just like any husband who would do that to his wife.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
damn good for a first story

As for the content of the story,I'd say he was better off without her. She cheated once and lied about it so she will probably cheat again. The real problem is she fucked the guys brains out, not just a quick roll in the hay, but an all out fuck-fest. Then she didn't want to fuck her husband the next day, and that was a bunch of crap. She probably didn't want to ever fuck him again once she had the lover. She wanted to go back to that hotel room and start it all over again and fuck all day. Thanks for the good story.......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stupid woman, stupid man, best thing keep them

together so they dont ruin anyone else's lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
maybe if you pay to get beat up....

...you just might. he worked harder at it than the normal lothario cause he had a mission.Not an honest test. And editor needed-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Author - if you are looking for redemption, use a 38 special short barrel.

Otherwise, this piece of shit effort deserves the usual "00" for lack of effort and the stupidity to even post this dog shit. Thank the gods, that you quit submitting unlike those frigging fag idiots like www, bonnieltaylor and Matt M. Their respective dog shit stories are as useless as this author. Debra & Wayne.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just silly

a fucking whore for a wife, and a moron for a husband.... your readers wouldn't have cared if you killed them both off, had them stay together, or spit... we DON'T CARE ABOUT UNREALISTIC, STUPID, PEOPLE. It makes the entire story completely useless! Heck skipping the cheating, I would have dumped the wife for just being such a fucking idiot for even going back to a complete stranger's place... why not just hold up a neon sign that reads "please rape me".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty bad.

NOT REALISTIC NOT GOOD!!!!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1* because it is completely unrealistic.

That he could seduce her when she is with her friend is unrealistic.

That she would not fuck her husband is even more unrealistic and contrary to the behavior of the female species in all birds and mammals.

The entire story sucks.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GOOD RIDDANCE

because of his stupidity. He asked He got He was right and now he's left out and alone. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronic is so stupid

she thinks brownie points are coupons for a bake sale

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 WHEN YOURSELF SETS THE SNARE

if you catch yourself, big mistake. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Author has good 20/20 replay vision.

Narrator (repeatedly) admits his Big Error and several Companion Errors. Perhaps the biggest companion error was admitting that he set it up! There are ways Hubby could have salvaged much from the screw-up he orchestrated. Too bad he didn't apply one of the things he learned from the Big Error, and sought advice about whether his confession would be his FINAL straw!

Nicely done for an inaugural submission in a non-native language. Hope Anamuh heeded the volunteer-editor advice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story 5 stars

it fits the erotic side of the website. For me, sad. a husband in doubt about his wife? why marry? Test before marriage, now he stands to lose 50 percent of everything. The real sadness, he had no respect for his wife and her love for him, after all, he already knew her type of man, the same one he picked or hired to seduce his wife. He deserved all he got. Best thing of this story, never take for granted your spouse, appreciate all they offer you always, honor your vows and always understand what marriage really means. This is one story I hoped a happy ending.. maybe in the future a sequel, where she comes back to him and they start over with counselling and a renewed marriage.

johnstang2johnstang2about 10 years ago
Hmm this sound like somewhat true

If it is then are you really that dense.

Sure she was raked with guilt over what she had done but the moment yo told her that is was all a set up then you became the bad guy buster. You betrayed her secrets to another guy so she would be that guys play toy. Now she is not only raked with guilt but extremely pissed off at you for betraying her like that. There is no more TRUST in the marriage. It was doomed to fail with that half baked stupid plan to test her fidelity.

If the story is not true then the same still applies only now I praise you for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
She's a fucking whore either way.

And everyone knows this, he does, she does, and every reader does. Being a set-up makes no difference. If it had been reversed she would not be fine with it. If you have the personality that allows you to be a low life selfish cheating scumbag that is willing to risk your marriage for an hour of mental ego boosting, then you're that type of pathetic loser and always will be. You pour a little acid on her face, take a torch to her pussy and then divorce her ass. She can spend the rest of her sexless life wondering if the selfish hour was worth it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Wow

You fucked up. You set the circumstances and you destroyed the marriage. She cheated but you paid the price. Stupid fuck.

tae352001tae352001over 9 years ago
Great story

Their so called happy marriage was already over, the husband in the center of this story already knew it, (the hiring of a sexual PI) The night in question was or should not have been a surprise, the wife was going to cheat and perhaps leave anyways, which is common for those that have never "partied" or lived the single life. She wanted sexual freedom and being married surely would not allow that. The husband should have kept quiet about the set up. The question is he responsible? No, the wife had several choices, leave with her friend and go home, or leave and go home remembering she is married and she loves her husband.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHAT SHOULD ONE EXPECT

when they invite the fox into the hen house, one thing for sure will be less eggs. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Agree with @tae352001...

This marriage was dead for a long time...But this story was well written...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Dah

He deserved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
who cares

women play 'shit tests' on men constantly. they don't even feel bad when caught testing a man's fidelity. but when a man tests a woman, oooo noooo.

what's good for the goose is good for the gander. she's a lying cunt, and he was right to test her. period.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Mesmo em ingles essa historia e uma merda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not trying to second guess , however what if she instead kept cheating with others .. so the husband has to deal with his decision often?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As they say... Cuck fag shit.

You could of turned it around with a nice slap of a divorce on her for being an unfaithful twat. It was a fidelity test and she failed badly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous