Bike Week 2006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he announced that he was getting ready to explode she started yelling for him to pump his black cum inside her black slut pussy. Trish told him that she was a black cock slut and that she needed his huge cock to cum wash her well fucked cunt. He grabbed her ass and pulled her hard on his cock and started pumping his load in her. When he pulled his cock out a river of cum was flowing out of Trish's gapping cunt.

We left to go back to our hotel at 8 the next morning, by the time we left Trish had taken on each of the 12 men and both of the women. But what you could tell she liked best was the black man because she fucked him 2 more times. The other two girls could not take all his cock so after they came on half his cock he would come back and finish off on a pussy that he knew he could get all his meat in.

After we slept Trish got up and said that we needed to go to the porn shop because she wanted to get something. When we got there she found a 14 inch thick black dildo and told me that she would never be able to find a cock like that again and she knew that she would need something large to make her cum like that again. We bought her that dildo and she has fucked it at least twice a week since she had her pussy ripped that deep. She also had me buy a harness so that I could strap it on and she could get fucked with a over-sized cock and not just have to masturbate with it.

Her pussy is not as tight as it used to be, but I have never saw her cum that much in the past 19 years we had been married. She is happy and I love to see her happy. I now get pussy more than I ever have, but she keeps looking for another large cock to pump cum in her again. She has already told me that if she can find someone like that near home that she would have her a boy toy on the side from now on. That is fine with me as long as I get to see her take his cock in her pussy.

The biggest we have found so far is 10 inches and she enjoys that but she wants over 13 inches of real cock again. If we can't find one local, we do have our new friends cell number and we will meet up with him again at the next bike week and Trish has already told me that he would stay with us in our hotel room and she would fuck him all week long for the spring and fall bike week from now on. So I guess I will have to take loose, sloppy seconds or thirds during bike week.

12