All Comments on 'Bikers Use a Wife'

by storiemax

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hubby a poor excuse for a man

Which of course he is not nor are the other males in the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Get A Life! Get Real!

God, this has to rate as one of the most pathetic stories on the site. It makes me sick to even think someone could dream this crap up, let alone write it.

And the writing is crap as well.

Ugghh

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A shame

It's a shame you haven't died of aids, I hope she comes to her senses and kills you by cutting off your infected dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You are one sick fuck

Not only is your spelling horrible but your story is no more true than my asshole is blue. I doubt if english is your first language because of some of your mistakes.

Please do everyone a favor and become a monk in a monestery far far away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your Ending Ruined The Story

All was OKAY for a nonconsent story until you became like the bikers. Her becoming submissive fit in a way, but the hubby taking advantage of his wife's brutal rape to also dominate her ruined the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well, that's five minutes I'll never get back!

I couldn't even finish it. The spelling is horrible and there is almost no punctuation. Every paragraph was painful to read. Yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
decent story, needs better editing

the spelling errors created confusion about the intended meaning, and were distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting read

Interesting read but your spelling and proper use of grammar sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
People think this is unbeilavable?

They don't have a frigging clue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Load of bollocks

and not a word of truth in this shit story - your spelling and grammar is appalling - if you are going to write crap like this then at least use a spell checker - waste of time and space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fake and boring

like above poster, no way this is true and even if it was ur getting off on it so u like ur wife getting raped which is fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Complete waste of time

As others have said, even spell check would have made this easier to read, and "true story"? Bull!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
its excellent

write another similar episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hopefully this is all just a BS fantasy

If this is real, then you're one sick MF - your wife is repeatedly and multiply raped and clearly suffers a psychological break (as you say, she's now totally submissive) but you're gleeful that she now sucks your sorry dick on command and let's you fuck her ass whenever you want and will let you turn her out to fuck others on order

That would make you WORSE than the bikers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
spelling :(

Quiet....tied....knives.... Just three examples of the poor spelling which ruins this story. And grammar too.....My wife and me......My wife and I....both phrases used incorrectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please learn to spell

Obviously fiction and the horrible spelling distracts from the story. At the very least you need an editor to correct spelling and sentence structure

HardFeltHardFeltover 11 years ago
WTF?!

This is disgusting.

It is well written junk.

There is such a thing as a wimp. There such a thing as a schmuck. The male character in this story should have his balls and penis removed because his testosterone is all in his sick mind. Love is putting up with a lot, but maintaining integrity as well. Take it from someone who knows about the mindset of a mature wife that does it with people who blackmail her. IF she is worth anything at all she will fight it; if she gives in and becomes the sex object she was turned into well then it's time to move on because she isn't worth it as a person or as a wife!!

A REALLY beautiful relationship is one that can stand the hard knocks that come down lifes path. There are so few stories here depicting that and this certainly is NOT A BEAUTIFUL relationship story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I dont know...

It is a stupid story, badly told and totally unrealistic. I cant help thinking though everyone condemns him, why not 1 star for trying or something other than this completely holier than thou attitude. Bet most of you guys have got off on crude fantasies at some time.

Thats it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No too bad.

Good story line. Bad spelling. Realistic biker gang rape.

It got me hard as steel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bullshit!

Rape is not erotic. Gave 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Strange criticisms

Some criticism here are strange. Firstly the story is labelled non-consent: so why are people reading that category and then objecting. Second, erotica is fiction and fiction is fantasy. Most fiction places participant is situations different to the reader/writer, doing different activities, and taking different actions. The actions can be braver, riskier, badder. It does not follow that they reflect what people really would do when other factors come into play in the real world where different aspects of morality and consequence are not suspended.

I agree that there are some grammatical and spelling errors and that the story would be more powerful if:

a) the writer is tougher, a better fighter, who drops a couple of bikers before being brought down. The leader would say 'Don't hurt him, he's a good fighter';

b) she should more overtly start to enjoy the group sex;

c) at the end they she should demand they go home and then say she doesn't want to call the police, she will see a doctor. When asked why she will admit that she is ashamed because she enjoyed it.

This then opens up the possiblity of future stories based on a gang bang theme such as the excellent series by Mrs Canyon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
complete shit.

Learn how to spell. Wrist not wrest. Tied not tide. That's as far as I could stomach

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Loved it! Well written, erotic and arousing.

Ignore all the anonymous critics. They haven't the balls to even use a made-up name!

Thanks for an exciting read.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

True story? I'm calling bullshit on this one.

CTROY2369CTROY2369about 9 years ago
Painful Read

Although I admit that I liked the story, it was one of the most difficult stories to get through. The misspellings and typos were unbelievably awful. Please use spell-check. After reading this, I almost appreciate the auto-correct feature on my phone...almost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
impressive comments

One thing I will say about this story was it was okay. Most likely wasn't try, had bad grammar and spelling. But the best thing is the comments. How many anonymous comments followed the same track l. And four were added on the same day.

doorknob22doorknob22about 8 years ago
Very nice, needs some proof reading though

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
way to unbelievable for the quality of the writing....reads like a 12 year old wrote it.

said it all in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HEY ASSHOLE OF LIT! What have you written?

not even your name. So shout your pie hole fag! I gave this s 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It would have been better for your wife to be taken by the bikers than to be left with your limp dick.

piano_playrpiano_playrover 5 years ago
Grammar

The comments on spelling and grammar are spot on. I cringed when you wrote "they did so and so to my wife and I". Think about it. If you took "my wife" out of the sentence, then it would read, "they did so and so to I." Does that sound right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow. Grammar. Spelling.

The grammar and spelling is atrocious. Not to mention a lot of rape but nothing hot about this story. Good premise. Bad execution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Like it

Other then not really describing his wife better it was an okay story. It would be better if she was Asian, I find that hotter. Love stories where the Asian wife is used and demeaned. Being called all sorts of names as she’s made to cum for them as her husband is forced to watch. They both are broken and become submissive as the men show her what they can do to her. In they leave after taking their licenses so they can visit them again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sounds like a Pagans tour in the Adirondacks

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXabout 3 years ago

I was just wondering how loose the wife was if they were able to shove a whole cook into her. Was it a small cook like Giardia or a massive one like Emeril?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible spelling. Not even "spell check " used correctly. No quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good, my wife would love to be banged by bikers , she loves bikers, I like to watch

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

So a true story, but you didnt go to the nearest police station and file rape charges? That is a big bike gang, the cops know who they are, I am sure from casual conversations throughout the night you have some idea of where they were based, what they did as occupations etc. YOu could give a pretty good description, in fact cops probably had a few in their picture books so you could ID them. I realize once you had her cleaned up in the swimming hole, all forensic evidence was gone, so that makes it tough. No one took pics wiht their cell phones at the gangbang?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I couldn't get past the spelling errors to continue to the second page.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Before you make this a Novella, you need to learn spelling, punctuation and word usage. There are so many errors as to be distracting. Barely a three.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The wife now exhibits a type of Stockholm Syndrome. After being fuck so much it is all she now wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous