Billie's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers

Ev picked her leg up, and then began cleaning her out with a warm washcloth. She felt someone behind her, once again squeezing her ass, and swallowed thickly, trying to think of something to say. "I umm, I really think I should leave now," she finally gasped, but Ev just smiled at her. "It's time for my next kiss, though, Mrs. Jenkins," he said, and then he was lowering his handsome face, pressing his mouth to her neatly trimmed, almost naked cunt.

He nibbled at her plump, pouting lips as Billie stared down at him, and then his mouth moved upward till he was nibbling at her swollen little clit. "Uhnnnnnnn, ohhhh, ohn, oh my, oooooooooo, that's - I don't think you should be sucking on me like that, Ev," she sighed and gasped. She felt herself being shifted, and then there was once again something pushing at her still sore little asshole. She bit her lip and thanked herself for cleaning herself down there this morning.

She looked back over her shoulder and saw Bruce behind her, but he was not crouching behind her - she realized he was holding her cheeks apart with his hands, and then realized suddenly that what was nudging her there was bigger than a finger - much bigger. Ev's mouth worked on her juicy pussy, his tongue and then his fingers pushing into her honey hole, working at her, lips and tongue on her labia, and then centering over her inflamed button "Ooohhnnn, please, Ev, he - he's trying to - ohnnnnn, god, yessss, please, I'm gonna get off if you're not careful! Argfhhhh, uhnnnnnn!"

Reg was on the couch, grabbing her shuddering breasts, tweaking and pinching her nipples, and then slapping his fat cock against her cheek and rubbing it over her gasping mouth. One hand gripped her hair, and he drew her hot, wet mouth up and down the side of his fat shaft. Billie shut her eyes, and licked and sucked at the smooth flesh.

The goo covered knob of Bruce's bulbous cock head suddenly pushed past the tight ring of her anus, and Billie twisted her hips and gasped softly. At the exact same time, Ev's teeth barely grazed her throbbing clitoris, and she jerked and writhed between the two young men, gasping and shuddering into another medium sized orgasm.

Billie tried to catch her breath; the pain was receding from her tight ass hole, and she began to feel strange, trembly, unlike anything she had ever felt before. She felt more stuffed than she ever had as Bruce gradually worked what felt like a fat, rock hard cock into her shuddering anus. Ev had quit eating her pussy, and was positioning himself, then was rubbing his cock crown into her pouting pussy lips.

Billie opened her mouth to Reg's leaking cock as Ev started working his boner into her tight wet pussy. Billie found herself swiveling her hips, helping the two men drive their cocks into her defenseless, pulsing body, and as Reg guided her hungry, slurping mouth up and down his fat stiff rod Billie fully realized what was happening - three guys were fucking her at once, and she was, far from crying out for help, willingly flexing her body in concert with their efforts, actually trying to make it easier for them to abuse her silken, throbbing body.

She had never felt so stuffed as Bruce finally began actually swiveling his hips, starting to drive his stiff rod in and out of her tight ass hole. In front of her, Ev was fucking her with long slow strokes, and Billie moaned and shuddered as she felt the two cocks sliding in and out of her at the same time; she could feel them pushing, one against the other through the thin tissue of her inner body, and she shut her eyes as Reg started shooting off in her hungry, wet, hot mouth.

She was repositioned slightly, and then Ev and Bruce were working on her with a harder pace, Bruce now sliding his eight inch cock all the way into her tight juicy ass with each thrust. Soft slapping sounds filled the room, as well as the grunts and moans of the woman and the sharper sounds of satisfaction from the men.

Billie lost all track of time after that; when the two were finished with her they led her to a shower, and while she was cleaning herself Troy came in. "I've gotta meet my mom for dinner," he explained with a sheepish smile as he rubbed her flushed, pulsing body - then he had her bend over at the waist. She braced herself with her hands on the wall of the shower stall as Troy also slowly worked his fat cock into her spasming ass hole.

Billie grunted and gritted her teeth as the young man fucked her hard and fast, her titties bouncing and swaying from the force of his rutting thrusts until he finally roared and got off in her ass. She cleaned herself up, stepped out into the main room, and went and sat on Bruce's cock, which was once again hard. Ev stepped forward for another blow job, and Billie thought to herself that this was definitely her favorite position as she rippled into another chain of orgasms.

She sucked at least two more cocks, and took another shower after one last long, slow fuck with reg laying her flat on the floor and pinning her legs back against her shoulders as he slipped his meat in and out of her.

They came at the same time, and then she left hurriedly. She could see Bruce and Ev editing the film they had captured, and tried not to think about who they would show it to.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers
12