Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Training Donna and Lisa.
2.3k words
4.34
150.4k
34

Part 2 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

CHAPTER TWO

Training

Rick kept both women busy the next few days. Donna spent the time filling out all the paperwork that gave her new husband power of attorney over her business, bank accounts, portfolios and real estate. She also was forced to make Rick, her sole heir and guardian of her daughter. Lisa was withdrawn from school obstensivly to be home schooled.

Lisa was put to the task of rearranging the bedrooms to Rick's liking. He intended to have both mother and daughter sleep with him in the orgy-sized bed that he had made and delivered.

Each evening he had them take turns running up and down stairs to change from one outfit at a time as they modeled everything they owned. Rick would disapprove of most of the clothes and make the women cut them up and haul them to the trash or burn them in the oversized fireplace, one item at a time.

Not that they needed many clothes as Rick kept them naked anytime they were at the mansion. Rick had fired all the mansion staff. His personal slaves would do the work as well as servicing him where ever and when ever he demanded.

Once Rick had all the legal options covered, he booked the three of them a trip to San Francisco. He took them to several of the leading bondage and fetish shops where he had outfits and equipment specifically made for each of them.

He enjoyed the way each was humiliated as they were made to strip and try on various outfits or were placed into various bondage chairs, cages, crosses and specialty items were fitted to their bodies and each of their holes.

Lisa had blushed from head to toe when he stripped her clothes off in the corset shop in full view of the other customers. The proprietor was an old dike Rick had once busted. She had felt up the teen, lifting and twisting her tits, slipping her hand between Lisa's legs from behind and slipping her fingers into her pussy. She had spread her pussy lips and fingered the teen's clit. Lisa was forced to cum as several women watched, commenting on her body and laughing at her reactions to the dyke's manipulation.

Donna was tied in the back during the whole "fitting" on a punishment bench. The bench forced her to kneel on the sharp edge of a triangle, body bent forward so her weight was directly over her knees. Her arms were tied behind her in a leather sleeve; her head bent back, tits thrust out pushing against her tight wife beater tee shirt. Rick had gagged and blindfolded her. He let the guys in the stockroom know that if she were "played with" he wouldn't mind. Judging from the way her tee was pulled to the side exposing her left tit when he returned to take her to her fitting the boys had had fun.

Once Lisa was tightly strapped into the corset, Rick made her kneel and lick the old dyke until she came. The corset was so tight Lisa passed out as she tried to stand up from her stint between the old dykes legs. Rick loosened the corset but left her laid out on the couch naked from the waist down as Donna was fitted for her corset. Rick bought both corsets and ordered another pair be made, each two inches smaller. Getting them used to the corsets and shaping their bodies to be able to take the smaller corsets would be a challenge he would enjoy.

Part of the humiliation was having Donna or Lisa thank the merchants with a blowjob, occasionally in front of several employees and customers. He also had them thank the merchants for cumming in their mouths.

Rick also took them to a whip and harness maker where he tried out whips and floggers and canes and paddles on every part of their red and tender bodies. He bought cuffs and clamps, harnesses and leashes, masks and gags. He went to sex shops and bought dildos and vibrators, oils and lotions, anal beads and tens units.

In each shop he spoke to the owner or manager, securing their willing cooperation with the amount of money he was spending. He was allowed to try out device after device on each woman in the stores, to the delight of many of the patrons. He even let many of the patrons assist in plugging, oiling and generally feeling up both women.

Three weeks of shopping later Rick took his slaves and their new purchases home. He had an even bigger surprise awaiting them for during their extended shopping trip, Rick had a crew of carpenters redesign several parts of the mansion and grounds.

Donna and Lisa struggled to carry all the packages into the house and up to their room. He stood in the doorway watching the reaction as they took in the changes. The dainty furnishings were gone, as were the painted and plastered walls. Now the master bedroom and Lisa's old room were combined into one large room. The walls were bricks of various colors and fabric edged the tall ceilings and hung down in the corners.

The orgy-sized bed centered the back wall with a tall dark wood headboard. The footboard was thick wood with various holes and rings and a cage built into the front of it, a bench inlaid across the top. Four solid columns rose one from each corner, each with rings at different heights.

Two St. Andrew crosses were affixed to one wall and dark wood closets were on the opposite wall. The floor had been a deep white shag rug, now it was polished mahogany with throw rugs and fur rugs beside the large fireplace. Benches and love seats had been placed around the room, one of which Donna recognized as the punishment bench she had been tied to during Lisa's corset fitting.

Rick directed the girls to put away the purchases in the walk in closets hidden behind the rich wood doors across from the crosses. Each had their own closet and the remains of their preslave clothes were already placed within. The center closet belonged to Rick and the outfits he had purchased for himself went in there. A forth closet stored the toys, leaving one closet door unopened. Rick told them they were not to open it on pain of punishment.

Rick opened several trunks set in the room and removed packages stored within.

"These came while we were gone, he explained. "There's something for each of you in here." He opened the first package and removed a metal collar. He motioned Donna to him, placing the collar around her neck and locking it closed. He removed another and did the same for Lisa. The collars were polished silver and inlaid with delicate engraved symbols.

"These were designed to look like pretty jewelry," Rick explained. "However they are very functional as well." Rick showed them the remote control. He triggered the collars, grinning as the collars delivered a shock that drove both of his slaves screaming to their knees

"It works like a stun gun. Small batteries kicked up to a very shocking voltage. It's my way of training you two. Do as your told, make no mistakes and they are just jewelry."

Donna complained, "We already agreed to be your sex slaves."

Rick gave her another jolt. He walked over and placed his new leather boot next to her face. "Lets just say this is the next level of your slavery. Lick my boot."

Donna looked up at Rick. "You're kidding?"

He triggered the collar again. "Lick it slut," He commanded.

She began to lick the tip of the boot. "Now you're beginning to understand." He turned to Lisa, "Why are you still dressed?"

Lisa jumped up off the floor and hurriedly began removing her clothes.

"From this moment on whenever we are alone, you will only speak after asking permission. You will address me as Sir or Master." He began outlining the rules. "When I enter a room you will assume a posture of obedience. I will teach you the proper form later tonite. You ask permission before you do anything, even going to the bathroom. You will both keep up the household chores per a schedule I will post daily. You will both exercise and keep to a strict diet." He paused, "Did I tell you to stop licking my boot?"

Donna looked up from the floor, "No I just assumed you wanted me to listen." She screamed as the collar shocked her again. She resumed licking the boot but before she could even extend her tongue, she was shocked again. "Please I'll lick it don't." He shocked her again.

"Your not getting it.' He explained, "Lets try it again. You will begin and end each sentence to me with Sir or Master" Donna lay at his feet quivering, "Yes, Master!"

"Better. Now, Strip and finish cleaning my boots." He ordered. Donna didn't even get off the floor before stripping her clothes off and laying back down licking vigorously on each boot.

"Lisa, come here," he pointed at the rug next to him. The teenager practically ran over to stand next to Rick. "Kneel." She dropped to her knees. "Sit back on your heels, back straight, hands on your thighs. Spread your legs. Further. That's good. Keep your head straight, eyes down. Very good. Now bring your shoulders back and stick out those pretty tits. "

Rick enjoyed watching the beautiful teen obey his every command. She knelt in position, pliant, obedient and very horny making. He was going to enjoy training her into a very beautiful sex slave.

"This is the position you will assume when ever your not doing something else I have assigned. It is called at rest. Now place your hands behind your back either cross your wrists or bend at the elbows and grasp your forearms. This is called at attention. It is the position you assume while being instructed or waiting to receive commands. The beauty of this position is how it leaves every part of you open to be touched, caressed or played with." He let his hands roam her warm and soft body as he spoke.

"Donna come here and assume the same position as your daughter." Donna quickly moved over beside Lisa. Rick adjusted her posture until she mirrored the teen perfectly. He walked to the leather recliner net to the fireplace that formerly belonged to her late husband and sat comfortably facing the two kneeling slaves.

'I have watched hours of tapes of you and your late husbands play bondage. Him with his little ropes and handcuffs, his riding crops and lite weight floggers." Rick smiled at the two women kneeling before him. "He was a play Dom. I am both a dominant and a sadist. I am going to not only train you both to be the best slaves you can be, I am going to teach you the true meaning and the ecstasy of being a painslut.

He sent Lisa to the closet for a sleeve and a cane. He placed Donna's arms into the sleeve behind her back and adjusted the shoulder straps. Taking the cane he began to lightly swat it across her full breasts. Donna winced at each stroke but it didn't really hurt that much. She glanced down at her breasts as they began to redden. The swats were not even causing welts. Every few strokes he would stop and explore her tits, twisting them just a little as he mauled them.

He would stop, finger her clit and slide his fingers into her pussy, which was beginning to drip with her juices, as she got excited. Each time he resumed, hitting no harder than before the pain would be a little more intense. She could see the skin beginning to go from a lite pink to a dark red and swell as he continued stroke after stroke.

He has Lisa retrieve a small vibrator and lying between her mothers legs apply it to her mothers clit. Donna could feel her orgasum building even as the pain started to become intense. She started to squirm, pulling away from the cane.

"Stay Perfectly Still," he commanded.

Donna tried to sit still, breathing through her mouth and moaning, as each stroke seemed to radiate through her body. She began to whimper and then to cry and scream as both the pain and her orgasum reached its peak.

Rick smiled, he motioned Lisa back to her original position while observing Donna's rapidly darkening tit's as they swelled from the deep bruising the cane strokes had given them. He gave her a few moments to recover from the orgasum before nudging her legs apart and ordering her back to attention. He unzipped his pants and stroked his rapidly swelling penis before reaching down and grasping her juggs, one in each hand. Digging in his thumbs brought a pain filled moan from Donna just as he filled her mouth with his cock.

Rick face fucked the moaning woman as he pulled and twisted her abused tits. He dug his thumbs in to the bruises and pushed his cock deep into her throat as he exploded, filling her mouth with his cum. Giving her tits a last hard squeeze, he withdrew from her mouth watching cum drip down her chin and onto her tits.

Rick turned to Lisa, "Clean my cock with your tongue then lick the cum from your mothers tits and face.'

Lisa crawled over to him, licking his cock and balls clean of the juices and cum. She turned to her mother and began licking her breasts clean. Rick noticed she lifted her mother's tits by her nipples totally disregarding the moans of pain that her actions caused her mother. She sucked her mother's nipples to clean them. She licked her mothers face clean and kissed her mother before returning to her place.

Sitting back in his recliner Rick mused that life was getting much more interesting indeed.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers