Billion Dollar Slaves 01 Ch. 06-07

Story Info
Donnas new bod and Lisa's education.
2.8k words
4.44
114.1k
19

Part 5 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

CHAPTER SIX

Donna's new body

The limo pulled through the gate and drove slowly up the drive to the mansion. The driver moved swiftly around to the rear passenger door, helping the woman to exit the car and taking her arm as she walked slowly up to the mansion door. The doc let himself out of the limousine and easily caught up to the couple just as Rick opened the double doors of the house and motioned them inside.

"Hi ya Doc," Rick said. "How'd it go?'

"Just fine. She is an excellent subject." The doc replied. "She had no major complications and the surgery was very successful. I removed the tenth, eleventh and twelfth ribs and tightened the abdominal skin. I laser removed the hair on her entire body except the face and head. Mike and I placed the breast, nose, tongue, pussy and guiche piercing between the pussy and the anus. It's gonna take her four to six weeks before she recovers completely. Here are the care instructions." He handed mike several sheets of paper. "I know your gonna love the results."

"Oh, no doubt doc." Rick laughed. "Take her in the main room and let's see the results."

The driver doc's assistant helped Donna slowly into the main room while the doc and Rick settled themselves on the couch. Doc nodded at his assistant who stripped the robe from Donna leaving naked except for some bandages around her lower chest.

Doc motioned again and the assistant took out a pair of medical succors and removed the bandages. He stepped back behind Donna but never let go of her arms, helping her stand.

Rick could see the bruises around her entire waist and lower rib cage. "Over the next few weeks the swelling and bruising will go down. As you can see she has two small scars where we extracted the ribs, these will all but disappear if you follow the care instructions. She may need additional laser treatments but those I can do anytime. "Doc was really proud of his work.

Rick stared at his slave, without the lower ribs her figure even with the swelling from the surgery was far more hourglass then it had been. The heavy stirrup shaped rings through her breasts behind the areola were already beginning to pull her breasts down. Her pussy was lazered clean of hair and showed the eight eyelets on each side permanently imbedded into her labia. Rick reached out and spread her lips then smiled. A bar was now pierced through her clit keeping the rounded bump exposed at all times.

"Any nerve damage?" he asked Doc.

"Not that I could discover, I was very careful." Doc explained.

"Turn her around and bend her over." Rick ordered. The assistant did as he was told ignoring the woman's groans of protest. He spread he legs after getting her in position so the men on the couch could see the guiche ring that now hung down through the skin between her pussy and her asshole.

Rick reached over and pulled the ring slightly getting a scream from Donna.

"Nice work Doc. Worth every penny. Take her up to the small bed in the master bedroom." Rick instructed. "Drink Doc? He inquired.

"Certainly." Doc replied." I would also like to examine the girl, see how she's doing."

"No problem." Rick handed Doc his scotch. "Lisa" he called.

The naked girl walked quickly into the room and knelt in front of Rick at attention. "Doc wants to check you over."

She got up and moved over to where Doc sat, kneeling in front of him.

Doc sipped his drink, looking over the pretty red head as she knelt in front of him. He motioned for her to stand and come closer. He lifted and examined her breasts rotating the rings and bars. He gently pulled on each bar in turn, watching her reactions.

He next did the same with her pussy rings and her clit ring. He slipped his finger into her pussy feeling how wet she had become. He motioned for her to kneel. "Open wide." When she complied he placed a juice covered finger in her mouth. "Suck it."

The teen sucked on his finger and he rubbed her tongue piercing watching for any sign she was in pain. "Open." Doc had her stick her tongue out and lift it. "Very good" He looked into her nostrils and rotated the ring there.

"She seems to be healing nicely, continue the ointment and watch for reddening of the skin and she should be fine."

Rick handed the instructions for care of Donna to the girl. "Your job for the next few weeks is to care for your Mother. Go"

The girl went quickly up the stairs and Rick escorted Doc out to his car where the driver met them. "Thanks Doc, send me the bill. I may want you to do more, later on." Doc smiled and entered the limo and drove off as Rick headed back into his happy home.

Lisa uncovered the sleeping woman, drugged to keep her still while she healed form the operations she had undergone. Donna's dark hark was spread out over the white pillows, the new stainless steel ring in her nose standing out in stark contrast to her tanned face. The heavy rings lying on her gently rising and falling chest adorned her big breasts and dark nipples. The bandages wrapped around her lower chest emphasized how small her waist and stomach had become. Lisa examined the eyelets now lining her pussy lips and wondered at the uses Rick, their Master, would put them to. She spread her mother's legs and fingered the ring permanently attached to the space between her cunt and asshole. She shivered when she imagined how it could be used.

She pulled on the ring, eliciting a groan from her mother. Lisa was intrigued by the response. She reached up and pulled on the breast ring lifting her mother's right breast. Donna turned her head and moaned. Lisa grasped the other breast ring pulling both breasts, stretching them away from her mother's chest. Donna's moans grew more pronounced. Lisa was amazed at how far she could stretch the tits. She twisted the rings in opposite directions. Even heavily drugged she could see that the pain was getting to Donna as the woman's face grimaced and her breathing became labored. She dropped the rings watching the breasts bounce and jiggle as they settled back in place.

Lisa slipped her fingers between her mother's pussy lips, feeling the eyelets and spreading her mother labia wide open. The new bar through the clit exposed the head of the clit to Lisa's eager fingers. She rubbed the clit gently in a circular motion watching Donna's reactions. Slowly she increased the pace and watched as Donna's body reacted, building to orgasm. She kept rubbing with one finger as she pulled and twisted the other rings enjoying the pain n pleasure she was causing.

Donna exploded into orgasm, her abused muscles and tender newly altered body wracked with pain that even the drugs couldn't handle. Donna passed out, going completely limp as Lisa pulled the covers back up.

Lisa smiled thinking of all the pain Rick would be able to inflict on her mother now. She hoped she would be able to participate. She knew her mother's body and what would make Donna scream the most. Payback was going to be a bitch called Lisa.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Miss Piggy

Rick had made a few adjustments to the old man's camera system. He had added extra cameras outside as security and had added receivers in all the TV's in the house so he could access any camera from any TV, even the ones in four of the six bathrooms just by punching in a code on the remote.

He accessed his plasma TV in his office and activated the link to the one over Donna's bed to check on her. Rick watched fascinated as Lisa tortured her mother while pleasuring her at the same time. This, he thought, has possibilities. He pondered this latest development for a while then picked up the phone.

The next morning he instructed Lisa to be sure Dona had her medications before coming down stairs. While Lisa did her cleaning and exercise routine, Rick picked out the outfit he wanted Lisa to wear and took it to the spare bedroom. He checked on Donna who was deep in a drugged sleep. The meds should keep her asleep for hours.

The gate intercom sounded and Rick walked out to meet the cab directing it to the oversized garage in the rear of the house. Only five slots of the fifteen car garage remained for vehicles, the rest had been converted while they were on their San Francisco trip into a sound proof dungeon. He paid off the cabbie and escorted the woman passenger inside.

Returning to the house her instructed Lisa to shower in the guest room. Once she emerged from her bath he dressed her in a black leather bustier, four inch heeled thigh high black leather boots and a high-necked collar with mask. The mask covered her forehead and upper face with eyeholes. And a hole in the room through which he pulled her long red hair and brushed it out, making a long ponytail.

As a finishing touch he took the first of the series of nipple extenders (a solid metal rack shaped something like the wire wrapped around good champagne corks) and pulled her nipple through the center hooking her nipple bar into the stirrups on the top thus keeping her nipple fully extended and her areola pulled into a long cone. When both were extended, he clipped a leash to her collar and led her through the mansion to the dungeon.

Lisa was fascinated by the dungeon; she stood looking around in awe at the crosses, bondage tables, rack, saw horses and various implements hanging on the walls. There was even a doctor's exam table with stirrups, but the really interesting sight was the rather obese woman hanging from ropes attached to the beams on the ceilings. Except for the ropes, the blindfold and the ball gag in her mouth she was naked. Her large, no huge breasts swayed beneath her body, with lead weights hanging down from the rings in her nipples stretching the tits even further.

Rick placed Lisa at attention and walked around the bound woman. He lowered her legs by cranking a pulley until her feet were almost touching the ground putting her body at a slant. He chose a thin paddle from the ones hanging on the wall. It was highly varnished with a hole at the striking end. "Just watch." He ordered.

He stood to the side of the woman raising the paddle. Lisa winced at the crack of the wood on the woman's buttocks, almost immediately a red stripe, paddle shaped appeared across the right butt cheek. It even had a perfectly round raised spot where the hole was.

The woman's body jerked and she screamed. Lisa watched as her movements caused the weights hanging from her nipple rings to swing violently pulling her nipples and really stretching her tits. She screamed again and fought to remain still. The swaying slowed and her body relaxed jut as Rich swung the paddle two handed like a bat into her left buttock. Lisa could see the flesh of her buttock literally wrap around the edges of the paddle. The woman jerked so hard Lisa thought the weights would rip her nipples off

Rick stepped between her legs and fingered the woman's pussy, his fingers came out wet. He wiped them on the woman's ass then cranked her legs higher than her body. He picked up several one-ounce weights and clipped them to the pussy lips, he dropped them all at once and Lisa watched as the lips stretched as the woman moaned through her gag

Rick removed the small weights on the woman's tits; he took a sharp-toothed clamp and pushed it up over the woman's areola. He slowly cranked it closed the teeth biting into the tender flesh. He did the same to the other breast, and then picked up a weight labeled one pound, it had a rope attached, which he tied to the clamp. Lisa had thought the tit was stretched before, now it was stretched so far the skin was tight. The woman was screaming "no, no, no, no, no" over and over. He again repeated the weights on the other breast.

Rick picked a thin cane from the wall, stepping bedside the woman he placed the cane against the bottom of her tits, holding it in place with one hand he bent the cane with the other. Pulling it back like a bow he released it. The swish of the cane through the air, the crack of it striking the soft flesh and the almost inhuman scream came as one sound.

Lisa stared at the welt instantly dark reddish purple that appeared across both tits. Rick repeated the stroke and another welt appeared. Lisa was amazed that the woman's tit didn't rip off the way she bounced the weights. The clamps bit in so deep that blood dripped from both nipples. Rick hit her a third time and the woman went slack in the ropes in mid scream.

Rick lowered her to the ground and checked her pulse and breathing.

He walked over to Lisa, offering her his hand. He led her to the woman. She knelt and began examining the bruises on her butt. Rick gave her several moments to look and feel them before rolling the woman on her back. Lisa watched the huge tits flop on each side of her body the welts were angry and one was bleeding, the clamps were still tightly attached. Lisa used them to lift the tits pulling them straight away from her body, the woman moaned still out cold.

Rick fingered Lisa from behind feeling her dripping pussy. "Why did you torture your mother?" He asked. She gasped. "Why are you so turned on by this woman's pain? " Lisa stammered, "I'm not. I... I liked it. I wanted to be the one hurting her."

'You, my deadly little darling are a sadist. Causing pain turns you on. I bet you had an orgasm when you pushed the old man down the stairs didn't you?" Rick asked.

She nodded her head.

"Would you like to learn how to do it?"

"Yes, please Master!"

"Then come with me, Mistress Lisa and call me My Lord, not Master while you're Mistress Lisa."

Rick led her over to the wall and picked up a harness, he passed it around Lisa's waist and strapped her into it. A flat triangle pressed up tight against Lisa's pubic mound, he screwed a black slightly curved hard rubber dildo on it. Lisa was thrilled, now she had a cock to fuck with.

Rick led her back to the woman and positioned her at the woman's feet. He snapped an ammonia capsule under the woman's nose and as she choked and gasped pulled the woman over by her hair.

"Get on your hands and knees," he commanded. "Open that pig mouth!"

The woman was no sooner on her hands and knees mouth open when Rick grabbed her hair and using it guided the woman's mouth over his cock. He nodded at Lisa who moved in between the woman's spread legs and guided her strap-on into the woman's pussy. The woman squealed like the pig Rick had called her and Rick slammed his cock deep into her mouth. Lisa rammed her dildo deep into the woman's pussy. In and out, the two alternated ramming the woman from both ends.

Lisa watched Rick and when he closed his eyes and began to tense his muscles to cum, she pulled out angled the dildo higher and shoved it deep into her unprepared asshole. The scream of the woman would have deafened Rick if he hadn't at the same moment crammed his cock into her scream widened throat and coated her vocal cords with his cum.

The woman convulsed, choked and finally swallowed so she could breath. Once again she passed out, dropping to the floor cum dripping from her mouth and nose. Lisa pulled the slime-coated dildo from the woman's ass, letting her complete her fall to the rug.

Rick snapped another capsule under the woman's nose; as soon as she awoke he rolled her over on her back and ordered her to clean his cock. She licked him clean and Lisa took his place. The woman didn't hesitate she licked her own slime off the hard rubber until it was clean.

"Mistress Lisa meet Miss Piggy a friends submissive and painslut."

"Greetings Mistress. Thank you for such a lovely fuck." Miss Piggy lay relaxed and smiling.

"Master Rick, that was the best session I have had in ages!"

"Glad you had fun, now go get cleaned up."

"Yes Master," Miss Piggy crawled into the bathroom.

"Did you enjoy that, my little hellcat?" Rick asked.

"Yes, my Lord." Lisa nodded. "More please."

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers