Billion Dollar Slaves 02 Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

Both had a belly button ring and a jewel in their navel. Rick noted that one wore a ruby, the other an emerald. Neither was pierced on their labia or clit. Rick had them bend and turn and spread as he prodded and probed and examined their bodies.

"What are your names?" Rick asked the twins.

"Whatever you decide to name us Master. We have been called by many things, we have been owned and traded from Master to Master for as long as we can remember and each called us what He pleased.'

He unzipped and pulled out his cock, ordering each girl to suck. He stood gauging the girl's efforts for a few minutes before puling out of the girl's mouth and slapping her back and forth across the face. He turned to the second twin and did the same. She deep throated him, pushing her tongue out below his balls and licking them while sucking him deeper into her throat.

Rick enjoyed her ministrations for several minutes. He pulled out and bent her over. His cock slammed in to the hilt into her pussy with no warning and no preparation.

She made no sound, just accepted his cock and pushed back as if to push him in even deeper. Rick slid his hand into his pocket and into a claw glove. He slammed the glove into the girl's ass cheek, the claws piercing her buttocks and digging in as he clenched his fist.

Now she screamed. He slammed her ass again getting the meaty flesh where the buttocks meet the thigh and digging in. Her screams were deafening but even as she screamed she bucked back against his cock riding it hard. Rick reached around and grabbed her right tit. He clenched the tender flesh piercing it in several places and twisted the entire breast.The twin shuddered and came with a body arching muscle contraction. Rick came moments later filling her pussy with his sperm.

He bent the girl back over and ordered her to stay. He caught the other twin by the hair and ordered her to clean his cock. Once she had licked him clean he pushed her face into her sister's pussy and ordered her to lick it clean also. The twin drove her tongue deep into her sister's cunt, licking Rick's cum out and swallowing every drop she could reach.

Rick sat back in his chair, admiring the twin's beauty as one twins licked the other clean. He looked forward to playing with these slaves and seeing how much pain they could take.

Once he recovered he took the twins to meet the rest of the family.

He found Lisa in the dungeon flogging Christy and Julio who she had tied together and hung from the ceiling by their wrists. When Rick walked in with his slaves on his leash, she handed the flogger to Frieda and told her to continue. Lisa walked over and began examining the new slaves. Frieda took a few warm up swings before continuing the flogging, swinging the flogger in a figure eight. She slapped it against the hanging duo at the down stroke of each arc.

The tortured slaves grunted and groaned as the heavy flogger pounded their backs and buttocks slamming them into each other. Christy's back was a mass of reddening welts and bruises and even Julio's dark skin showed all the bruising that the flogger was inflicting.

Rick noticed that Julio was limp. As he was tied naked to a beautiful woman and being bumped against her constantly he should have been hard as a rock.

"Lisa, what is the deal with Julio? You wear his cock out or something?"

Lisa sputtered a few times then laughed a deep belly laugh that went on and on. When she finally recovered with tears in her eyes she stammered, "My lord. I had him and Christy down on the beach yesterday.

We played a few games and Julio, ummm, lost? Christy also lost one, so I had them fuck.There was a little sand involved and they are both a little out of action, at least for a few days."

Chuckling Rick waved at the twins. "I traded Maria for these. They are supposed to be pain sluts and according to them have no particular names. So I guess we need to name them."

Lisa who also noticed the gems in their navels said thoughtfully, "Ruby and emerald, how about Ruby and Emma.'

"Works for me." Rick stated as he looked over the twins.

Lisa continued to examine the girls. "I see you have been playing already." She glanced at Rick. "May I? My Lord."

Rick nodded, handed her the leashes and went to sit down to watch the young dominatrix put the twins through their paces.

"Frieda cease." Lisa ordered. "Bring me my single tail, two sets of handcuffs and a couple of clip chains and the long two headed dildo."

Frieda stopped flogging the hanging couple. "Yes, Mistress." She went and hung up the heavy flogger and began to collect the items Lisa demanded. Rick noticed Frieda's deference to Mistress Lisa. He also noticed that the normally shy girl was topless and with her huge heavy hanging tits, he really noticed. She was also wearing just a thong bikini bottom.

When she bent to retrieve some item from a lower drawer, he examined her muscular ass and thighs and noted her asshole and pussy was clearly visible, as the thong string really covered nothing.

Frieda went to Lisa with an armload of equipment and knelt as she presented the demanded items to her mistress. Lisa cuffed the twin's arms behind their backs. She then clipped the chains crisscross to the slave's nipple hoops. She took the dildo and put one end in each slave's mouth.

"The slave that drops her end will be responsible for the other being punished." Lisa stated as she stepped back to examine her setup.

Rick saw what she was getting at. The twins nipples were chained together and the dildo stretched between their clamped teeth. Lisa was uncoiling her whip. She would whip each girl and if that girl screamed she would drop her end of the dildo dooming her sister to further punishment. Moving away to avoid the lash would pull on both their nipple rings. Rick was impressed at the simple yet effective and sadistic trial.

The first crack of the whip snapped just behind Emma and the girl shuddered but didn't move. The next curled over the hip and ass of Ruby who also didn't move but yelped around the dildo in her mouth.

Lisa snapped the whip around Emma's back and the tip snapped the underside of her breast as it wrapped. This caused Emma to jump pulling on both their nipple rings slightly.

Lisa walked around the twins, snapping the whip in the air. She snapped it between Ruby's legs striking the inner thigh and the cunt lips. Ruby moaned but didn't move. Lisa hit the exact same spot again. This time Ruby screamed but kept the dildo tight in her teeth.

Lisa snapped the whip between her legs a third time but stretched her arm so that the whip's tip hit Emma's cunt. Caught unprepared Emma screamed and the dildo dropped.

Lisa walked up to Ruby and pulled the dildo from her lips. She kissed the pretty slave, her tongue exploring the girl's mouth, her hand exploring the girl's cunt. As she ended the kiss Lisa whispered, "You lose."

Ruby was suspended upside down her legs spread with a large long candle inserted in her open pussy. Her arms were tied behind her back and her tits had been tied, the ropes were used to lift her body slightly so that much of her weight was being held up by her straining tit flesh.

Lisa lit the candle. She stood back and watched as the wax began to melt and drip down the candle. She took a thin cane from the wall and ran the edge over Ruby's body. She started a slow beat across the underside of Ruby's tits. Slowly she increased the beat hitting the tied woman's tits harder and faster. Welts formed and the flesh darkened as the capillaries began to break.

Ruby twisted and fought against the restraints. The candles hot wax flew off the top of the candle and sprayed across her inner thighs. A stream dripped down running across the tender labia, burning her cunt.

Lisa swatted her ass with the cane, hitting her harder and harder, and then switched back to her tits. Ruby began to scream as the pain increased. Lisa returned to hitting her buttocks with the cane crisscrossing the earlier marks. She continued alternating between the underside of the slave's tits and her ass, watching the candle burn down. Wax now dripped and ran in a steady stream both over her cunt and down the crack of her ass.

The hot wax dripped across the girl's anus. The heat causing Ruby's ass muscles to clench. Lisa struck the tight muscles ripping another scream from Ruby. The candle was now down to the point where the candle flame was heating both her inner thighs and starting to burn her cunt lips.

Ruby began pleading with Lisa to blow out the candle. Lisa stepped across the girls face and removed her bikini bottom. She told Ruby she would blow out the candle when Rudy made her cum. Ruby had to stretch her neck and lift her head to reach a point where her tongue could reach Lisa's clit and vagina. The strain was enormous and Ruby could only hold her head in that position for a few seconds at a time. She licked at Lisa probing hard to stimulate her clit.

Each time her head dropped the burning between her legs propelled her to try again. Lisa waited until Ruby failed to reach high enough to lick her clit and then used the cane to slap the candle. The canes strike put out the candle and splashed the hot wax all over the screaming girl's pubes.

Lisa hit the quick release on the ropes, dropping the slave to the floor. She snapped her fingers and ordered Emma to attend to her sister. Lisa walked out, leaving the crying girls on the dungeon floor.

Rick had sat slowly stroking his cock while watching the torture of Ruby by Mistress Lisa. When she walked out Rick's cock was hard as a rock. He called for Donna on the house intercom. She quickly walked into the room and knelt at Rick's feet wearing an apron, her face and breasts smudged with flour. She had been working in the kitchen baking bread for dinner.

Rick still stroking his cock motioned Donna to suck him. She moved between his legs and took his erection in her flour-covered hands. She stopped and then saw a bit of butter on her breast. She scrapped it off and coated his cock with the greasy blob. She began to lick and suck his cock and balls. She used her greased fingers to tickle his anus. Rick began to moan and his muscles were getting tense.

Donna sucked his cock deep into her throat, humming a low tone to vibrate her throat. Rick clenched his fingers into her hair and pulled her face hard into his groin, his cock went even deeper and her nose was mashed against his body. Donna froze, not struggling as his cocked jerked, firing loads of cum down her throat. She swallowed as best she could and waited for his grip to release.

He finally relaxed, allowing Donna to slide his cock back up and out of her throat. She kept her lips tight against his flesh, cleaning off his cock as he withdrew. She licked the underside of the penis in her mouth casing it to jerk and shot a few more drops of cum on her tongue.

Rick lay back in his chair, his slick wet cock semi hard. Donna spent several minutes alternating swallowing and catching her breath. Once she had recovered she asked, "Is there anything else I can do for you, Master? If not, I would like to return to cooking dinner."

Rick still not completely recovered waved her away. Donna gracefully stood and walked out of the room, glancing at the twins still lying on the floor. Emma had removed the robes binding Ruby and massaged the body where the rope had indented the flesh.

Rick snapped the leash on the twin's collars and led them into the kitchen. He stood and admired Donna's firm ass ad exposed pussy lips as she bent over the stove putting bread pans in the oven.

He waited until she closed the oven door, "Donna these are my new slaves. Emma and Ruby." He pointed at a spot on the floor and dropped the leash heading for the fridge. The twins knelt at the appointed spot, legs spread, backs straight, tits thrust out. They kept their heads up and watched as Rick poured a large glass of tomato juice. He pulled two bowls from the cupboard, then put one back. He filled the remaining bowl with tap water and set it between the two slaves on the floor. "Drink"

The twin's began lapping at the water taking turns. Donna finished what she was doing and watched the twins for a moment. "They are very sexy looking."

Rick glanced at them as he drank his juice. "Yeah and so far they seem to be what Jake advertised."

"Master?" Donna hesitated.

Rick looked at her and she dropped to her knees in a submissive pose. "You want to know about Maria?" Donna nodded. "Jake is a good master. He will enjoy her for awhile and then she will just become part of his stable of girls."

"Did she displease you? Is that why you got rid of her?"

"No, Jake wanted her and offered a fair trade." Rick stopped and looked down at the trembling woman. "I see what's behind this. You're worried about being traded also." Rick reached down and cupped Donna's chin in his hand gently tilting her head up to look into her eyes.

"Donna you are my wife as well as my slave. I may loan you out at some time, but I will never trade you."

"Donna smile beamed up at Rick and tears began to slide down her cheeks. " Thank you my Master."

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12