Birth of a Malesub Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg heard her muffled groans of pleasure. Nikki ground her pussy so hard on Greg's face that his nose pushed far up into her gaping hole. Even though Greg could hardly even breathe, he performed just like the well-trained boy toy that he was. He held his tongue out pointed, curved, and rigid, just as Nikki had taught him to do during her orgasms.

Nikki slumped off of Paul's cock after her orgasm subsided. Paul backed away, and Nikki dropped her head over Greg's cock in a 69 position. He felt her long hair tickling his throbbing shaft as he watched her pussy hover just inches above his face.

Paul walked around in back of Nikki, and sat on his legs. He spread his legs wide, so that the insides of his lower thighs touched the balls of Greg's shoulders. Paul's scrotum was just a couple inches over Greg's forehead. Greg watched Paul guide his monster cock into Nikki's seemingly insatiable hole.

Paul started fucking Nikki only inches in front of Greg's face. The squishy sounds of sex were magnified intensely by Greg's close proximity to them. Once again, Greg could smell the sharp, musky aroma of sex. As close up as humanly possible, Greg watched Paul's enormous cock shaft stretch his wife's cunt to the limit once again.

The close up scents, sights, and sounds of his Goddess wife being fucked by a sex God drew Greg into a submissive trance unlike anything he had ever experienced. For the first time ever, Greg spiritually existed for the extension and perpetuation of his wife's pleasure. It was his duty to see that she got all the pleasure that she so rightly deserved.

Nikki beckoned Paul to cum deep into her pussy, and Paul did not deny her request. In the position that Paul was in, Nikki had to do most of the work. She increased her thrusting speed twofold as her orgasm began simultaneously with Paul's.

Greg nearly came himself as he watched Paul's cock pump another huge load of spunk into his wife's insatiable hole. Long after Paul's cock pumped dry, he finally withdrew it. Nikki immediately lowered her gaping hole onto Greg's obedient, waiting mouth. This time, Greg hungrily lapped up her pussy without even the slightest hesitation.

Nikki took notice of Greg's unordered and hungry compliance, and immediately understood the new depths of his submission. Greg was ripe for further parameter expansion. After he had cleaned up Nikki's swollen and sore pussy, she stood up.

"This time I want you to clean off Paul too," she instructed.

Consumed in his deep submissive reverie, Greg no longer offered any resistance. He began positioning himself to do what he would have considered unthinkable just hours before. Paul remained in his position. In order to obey Nikki, Greg had to get on all fours and lower his head onto Paul's cock.

The countless hours of dildo training that Nikki had put Greg through had paid off well. Paul watched as Greg quickly licked and sucked the remains of their lovemaking clean. Nikki donned her strap on dildo as she also watched.

Greg soon had Paul's cock deep down his throat, as he now worshipped the phallus that had just given his wife such ecstatic pleasure. Greg didn't miss a beat when he felt Nikki smear some cool jelly along the crack of his ass, and slowly filled his asshole with her large dildo.

Greg quickly established a consuming rhythm. As he backed off of Paul's huge cock, he backed onto Nikki's dildo. Nikki quickly picked up on it, and worked to accommodate the rhythm. She timed her movements to his, and managed to thrust her thick dildo deeply into his ass each time he backed himself towards her.

Before long, Nikki could see Greg's body start to tremble. He was close to cumming. She knew that he was trying hard to hold back, since he didn't have her permission to ejaculate. She had to make a quick decision. She could allow Greg to cum, so that he would associate maximum pleasure with his amazingly rapid descent into submission. Or she could let him cum without her permission, so that punish him and push him even further into his submissive descent.

Nikki decided that she was too exhausted to push things any further. Besides, the night had been a terrific success overall. She reached for the silver serving tray that she usually kept nearby for Greg's sessions. She managed to place it under Greg without allowing her dildo to completely fall out of his ass, and quickly resumed the thrusting rhythm.

"Go ahead and cum, my little pet. Grab your cock and cum hard for me!" she demanded.

Greg immediately grabbed his cock. He only had to stroke it once to put himself over the top. Without losing his rhythm between Nikki and Paul, Greg pumped one glorious jet of cum after another onto the serving tray below him. His orgasm continued long after his pumps went dry. Finally spent, he had to use ever once of remaining energy to prevent his body from falling in a heap, on top of the mess he had made.

"Clean up your mess, my cum slut. Paul and I are going to take a shower." Nikki instructed. As they walked off, Greg stared at his globs of cum. He heard the bathroom door close, and the water go on in the shower.

Greg reluctantly lowered his face to the sparkling silver tray. Just as he was about to perform his cum-eating duty, he heard the bathroom door open. Greg turned to see Nikki's head and torso sticking out of the doorway.

"Since you seem to enjoy Paul's company as much as I do, he's decided to visit us twice a week for the foreseeable future. Of course, you won't be allowed to cum most of the times. Also, he may occasionally bring a friend along. Do you understand?" Nikki asked.

"Yes, Goddess" Greg responded.

"Good. Now make sure that tray is sparkling clean by the time we get out of the shower!" she demanded. Before Greg could even reply, he heard her squeal and then giggle as Paul pulled her back into the bathroom and close the door.

End Chapter 3

12