Birthday Fun

Story Info
Sexy wife celebrates without her husband.
8.9k words
3.62
147.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonja admired herself in the mirror. She was just turning 40 and though she had always felt a bit self-conscious about her appearance, she felt that all in all she did look pretty good after all things were considered. After all, she had given birth to 3 children, the last just 4 years ago. Her face, though rounder than it was in the past, still had the same pretty features. She was blessed with a near perfect complexion that didn't require much make up. In fact, quite often she didn't even bother putting any on. Her blonde hair still cascaded down around her face and onto her shoulders just as it had done for the last 16 or 17 years.

Sure she could stand to lose 20 or 30 pounds, her stomach was no longer flat and taught but soft and somewhat rounded. Her ass and thighs were a little too big and wobbly for her liking, but her husband was always telling her that she was far hotter now than she was when they had met when she was 25. And his actions did seem to support that. David still constantly made passes at her as though they were a couple of teenagers. He was always complementing her and was still very amorous towards her. Perhaps now more than ever.

"Trust me honey, men prefer women with some curves on them, and you've got some wicked curves!" he always said. "You're reading too many women's magazines. It's women that judge women too hard, and I'm sure they're just jealous because they're not as sexy as you are."

Sonja cupped her breasts and hefted them. She didn't like that they had a bit of sag to them now; that and the fact that her nipples no longer pointed to the heavens above. Sure they were long, thick and dark (just they way her husband liked them), but somewhere along the way her 34c's had fallen victim to gravity!

'I guess that's what happens when you breast feed 3 children, and occasionally one husband,' she thought to herself.

"Honey, are you sure I still look sexy?" she asked her husband, who was lying naked on the bed, watching her intently. She saw his reflection in the mirror nod it's approval. His stiff penis seemed to agree with him! "Do you just tell me that to make me feel good, or do you really mean it?" David gave her that look of exasperation. He hated that she doubted him. David was 10 years her senior and loved to watch her getting dressed, undressed, clothed...it didn't matter, he just loved watching her. She always caught him out of the corner of her eye checking her out, and she did like that. It's good to feel wanted, but he was her husband after all, and she felt it was his duty. What Sonja really wanted was for other men to validate her husband's desires for her. Not that she wanted to sleep with anyone else; she just wanted to know that they wanted to sleep with her.

Sonja moved into their ensuite so she could take care of one more detail. Getting her shaving gear from the cabinet, she smoothed the gel into her legs, and then onto the mound between her legs. She always kept it trimmed nice and short but would shave it for special occasions. Tonight was one such special occasion. It was her 40th birthday and she wanted to feel as sexy as possible. Sitting on the edge of the bathtub, she deftly moved the razor over her legs until they were silky smooth. Then, positioning her mirror just right, she did the same around her pussy. She found herself getting quite aroused, as she always did at this point, but did her best to put it out of her mind. Sonja wasn't sure what she thought of her pussy. She hadn't really seen any others to make a fair judgement. She had only known a few men, and they seemed to like it just fine. David sure seemed to enjoy it, and would spend as much time as possible licking and sucking away at her lips and clit, but sometimes she thought she was a little big down there as well. Three children had certainly made her lips much longer, darker and fatter than they were before, and David had always said she had the biggest clitoris he had ever seen. She didn't really like the way those parts of her protruded so prominently from her body, but once again David thought she had the prettiest pussy he had ever seen. Perhaps it didn't really matter anyway, because when all was said and done, they had a great sex life and she really enjoyed sex now more than ever! The sex just seemed, for her anyway, to be getting better and better.

Fighting back the temptation to masturbate, she rinsed herself off, grabbed a towel and headed back into the bedroom. David was literally straining to see what she had done. He finally saw what he had suspected all along, that she was completely shaved, and moaned his approval. Standing beside the bed, she lifted one foot up onto the mattress and then spread her ample lips apart for him to give him a perfect view of her clit and pussy.

"You like?" she said. She knew the answer, but she loved the tease. David nodded frantically; his penis throbbing against his belly it was so hard.

"Good, gotta keep my man happy." Sonja pulled away and went to her dresser. Glancing at her collection of perfume, she selected David's favourite and sprayed some on a kleenex before dabbing it on each side of her neck, between her breasts, around her belly button, the inside of her thighs, and then finally on the freshly shaved skin right above her clitoris. She drew in her breath sharply as the alcohol stung a bit, but the sensation only served to heighten her arousal.

"Your favourite perfume, now I'm going to need something sexy to wear." She looked through her lingerie drawer for David's favourite clothing. There they were, a tiny white lace thong and bra set (not very comfortable but she loved the effect they had on her husband), with matching garter belt and some white stockings. She watched her husband's unblinking stare as she rolled first one and then the other stocking up her shapely legs. Next came the garter belt. She carefully latched the garters onto the lace stocking tops before pulling up the tiny panties. David loved it when she put her panties on over top of her garters because that meant when the panties came off she would still be wearing her garters and stockings during sex. She turned a slow pirouette to show him how the rear string of the thong had disappeared between her rounded ass cheeks. Last but not least she slowly put on the bra, taking the time to tweak each nipple before she tucked them away behind the lace to make sure they pushed out hard against the flimsy fabric.

She looked in the mirror again. Now she was feeling sexy! The colour and size of her nipples and aeriolae were clearly visible through the lace leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. The garter belt sat at the top of her hips, hugging them tightly as they held up her stockings. Through the lace of the sheer tiny thong it was obvious that she was shaved right down to the wood. Her clit even made a tiny bump in the fabric, like some seriously misplaced third nipple. In her mind she looked like a woman who was open for some serious sex.

"I guess I'll have to find something to wear over top of this now." She said out loud to herself as she retreated into the ensuite closet. What to wear? Something not too proper, but not too slutty. Just revealing enough to whisper 'I need to get fucked good and hard' without screaming it out. Sonja settled on a mid thigh length tight plum skirt and a cream coloured silk blouse; not see through, but the large outlines of her nipples would clearly be on display if she let the material pull taut across her breasts. She then finished off her outfit with a pair of white high heels that accentuated her shapely calves.

Sonja strutted back out to the mirror, hearing David moan as she came into his view. Perfect -- sophisticated yet sexy. Exactly the look she was going for.

"What do you think?" she asked David. "Good enough to eat?"

Once again David moaned his approval. For once Sonja didn't question his answer because even she thought that she looked very sexy.

"Now are you sure you're going to be ok?" she asked as she picked up her purse. David nodded. She crossed to the bed and checked his gag, making sure that it didn't impair his breathing. She checked the restraints on his wrists and ankles...tight, but not too tight. Good. He wouldn't be able to free himself, but wouldn't lose any circulation.

"Ok, well, I'll be back in a few hours then. Are you sure you're alright?" Again David nodded. She leaned over, pulled the gag down and kissed him on the mouth and then promptly put it back. Giving his penis a parting squeeze, she turned and left the room, exaggerating the roll of her ass for him on her way out.

It was Friday night, her 40th birthday and the kids were at her parents for the weekend. This was a game that she and David had played before in the past. She would tie him up, get all dressed up and then go out for a few hours while his imagination went wild. Sometimes she would just go down to the basement and watch a movie quietly, sometimes she would go out for a drive, and the last time she had actually gone out for a drink at a bar. There was never any intent on her part to fool around on her husband, but she wanted to see if anybody would actually hit on her. That night one guy did, but Sonja had only stayed for one drink and then left him there. She had got all she needed. When she got back into the bedroom, she would always tell her husband that some guy had picked her up and they had crazy passionate sex in the back of their van, or in some sleazy hotel room or outside in some back alley.

The reality was that they both loved doing this. Sonja loved being in control, and David got really turned on at the thought of his faithful loving wife being unfaithful. At first she didn't understand why that would get him so excited because the thought of him having sex with another woman just made her angry. He couldn't explain it to her and she still didn't understand it, but she accepted it because she loved him and she enjoyed the fantasy just as much as he did. She even checked out websites about cuckolding to learn more about it and found all sorts of dirty stories that she incorporated into their fantasies. The sex afterwards was always unbelievable. The last time Sonja had five powerful orgasms as they played out their little sex game.

Sonja wasn't sure what she was going to do tonight, but she did know that she did want to get out of the house. She wanted David to hear the door lock behind her, the garage door close and the car drive away. She grabbed her overcoat from the closet before loudly closing and locking the door. Driving down the street, Sonja allowed her free hand to travel down between her legs and subconsciously massage her lips and clit. Thank God it was getting dark out. She loved it when she was freshly shaven...it seemed as though her normally sensitive clit became hyper sensitive. Sonja drove around in a bit of a daze, not really paying attention to where she was going as she reached inside her panties and rolled her clit between her thumb and forefinger.

'You'd better stop,' she thought to herself, 'before you get into an accident. It would be pretty hard to explain to the authorities why my naked husband is bound and gagged in the bedroom at home.'

Sonja found herself driving pretty much her regular route and, before she realised it 15 minutes had passed and she was in front of the hotel where she had stopped in for a drink last time. She thought about it for a moment and then pulled into the parking lot. It wasn't the nicest place around, but it also wasn't a complete dive. She had came in last time because this bar was far enough away from home to provide some anonymity and she knew that none of their friends ever went in here. Once again there weren't very many cars in the parking lot, and she didn't recognise any of them. What the heck, she'd go in for a drink and see if anyone tried to pick her up. She found it better if there were some real details that she could incorporate into her story while making love to her husband after.

After thinking about it for a few minutes Sonja finally decided to leave her coat in the car. Though she had never dressed this revealing in public before she was feeling more than a little daring. This behaviour totally conflicted with her conservative values, but her pussy was on fire, and when it was on fire it sometimes over-rode her normally conservative morals. Sonja locked the car and walked across the parking lot to the bar. Once inside, she quickly scanned it to make sure she didn't recognise anyone. It wasn't hard as there was only a handful of people, two couples at one booth, and another booth with 3 men in business suits at it. Sonja walked over to the bar, aware of the stares coming from the 3 men, sat on a stool and ordered a gin and tonic from the bartender. She didn't really get a good look at the men in the booth, and didn't want to do anything obvious like turn around to see what they looked like. They probably wouldn't even try to pick her up, probably just unwinding after a hard week.

"Excuse me, but are you waiting for someone or would you mind if I joined you?" Sonja's heart leaped into her throat as she heard the voice beside her not one minute after she had sat down. She turned to see a reasonably attractive man, maybe late 40's, fairly well dressed holding a drink. He was one of the men from the booth. Sonja noticed the wedding ring on his finger and then realised that he must have seen hers as well.

"Not at all," she managed to stammer. "I just stopped in for a drink." He smiled as he sat down and introduced himself as John. Nice teeth. They made a bit of small talk as they drank. John was in town on business for the week and was flying back home to Vancouver first thing in the morning. Sonja told him she just stopped in for a drink while she waited to pick up her husband at the airport later that evening. That gave her a perfect excuse to leave whenever she needed. More than once she had caught John's eyes checking out her breasts and her legs, which she had crossed to bring her hem up close to her stocking tops. John, though somewhat forward, was actually quite charming and Sonja was really enjoying the attention. Before she knew it she was on her second gin when John's associates came over to announce they were leaving.

"Ok, see you next month," John said as his friend winked knowingly and slapped him on the back. They obviously figured John had hit the jackpot tonight. Good! Now everybody would have something to talk about. Once his friends were gone, John suggested they move to a booth. Sonja was a little nervous about the time, but still had half a drink left, so she agreed. John took her by the arm and guided her to a booth in the far corner, pushing her in and then sliding in close beside her.

Sonja was a little alarmed at how aggressive John was once they were hidden away in the booth, but between the gin and her high state of arousal she was actually enjoying the attention. Draping his arm over her shoulders, John hugged her close and held up his drink in a toast.

"To absent husbands and their wives." Sonja thought it a rather odd toast, but picked up her drink, clinked glasses with him and drank. As she put her glass back down on the table the bartender brought another round.

"Oh, no thanks...I can't stay and I do have to drive." She protested.

"C'mon, " John begged. "One more drink. One more drink isn't gonna hurt anybody. One more and then I'll walk you out to your car. I promise."

"Well...ok...one more...but that's it." One more drink soon turned to two, or was it three? Sonja was starting to get worried about leaving because she was actually enjoying herself and feeling the gin. She had been here for about 45 minutes and David would be expecting her in about another hour or so but she would have to sober up before she drove. John's advances were very obvious by now. His body was now pressed tight up against hers and when he talked, he whispered into her ear, kissing her earlobes. His one hand dangled over her shoulder and 'accidentally' made contact with her right breast every now and then. His other hand rested on her thigh, squeezing it, massaging it, and stroking it as he kissed her neck. John was getting her very turned on.

Sonja watched in a detached sort of way as John's hand slowly travelled up her thigh. He reached the hem of her skirt and pushed it up til her lace stocking tops came into view. Sonja wanted to stop him, but for some reason she couldn't. John's hand travelled further and began to disappear under her skirt. She shivered as he touched bare skin. His other hand had found her nipple and slowly rolled it between his fingers. Man, he was good. John's left hand continued its journey up between her legs. She knew she had to stop him. She was a married woman after all. With three kids and a loving husband. John's hand reached her panties. She had to put a stop to this. There was no way she was going to let him touch her pussy. Sonja subconsciously parted her legs and pushed her ass forward on the seat.

"That's my girl. Ooo yeah, you are one hot little housewife. Why don't we take a quick run up to my room so we can take care of things, eh?"

"John...I can't...I'm...I'm a married woman." Sonja managed to spurt out as she ground herself against John's hand.

"And I'm a married man. That's what makes this all so perfect."

"No...I...I have to...leave." Sonja somehow found the strength to bring her knees back together and pushed John's hand out from under her skirt. John grabbed her hand and put it on his thigh and then pulled it up til it rested on his erection. Sonja's hand subconsciously squeezed it and travelled up and down it's length. Mmmm...very nice cock! He was about the same size as David. And David has a nice cock! David! Oh my God, she had to get home.

Sonja fumbled through her purse and pulled out her keys.

"John, this has been real nice and all, but I have to get going home."

"Home? I thought you had to go to the airport? Is this some kind of game you're playing with me?" John seemed irritated at catching her in a lie, especially after she had got him all excited. John didn't like cock teases.

"I...I meant the airport. You've got me so flustered I can't think straight." Sonja found her keys and waited for John to let her out. John didn't move, but instead snatched the keys from her hand.

"You're not going anywhere until you tell me the truth. And besides, you're too drunk to drive." She was too drunk to drive, but she knew she had to get out of there before something happened that she didn't want to happen.

"But I am telling you the truth. I have to go pick up my husband at the airport."

"I still don't believe you, but if you really need to drive there, you'll have to come up to my room to get your keys. I'm not letting you drive until you've sobered up a little." John stood up, dropped the keys into his pants pocket and then went to the bar to settle up. Sonja didn't know what to do. How was she going to get her keys back? David would be panicking soon.

"Well," she heard John say as he came back to the booth. "You coming or not?" Sonja was confused and felt as though she had little choice as she accepted his outstretched hand and slid from the booth. She noticed John's eyes watch appreciatively as her skirt once again travelled up over her stocking tops. She was scared, drunk and horny and needed to put together a plan to get home, and fast.

Sonja stumbled a bit and John's arm encircled her waist to steady her and stayed there as he led her out of the bar and through the lobby towards the elevator. She should have stayed for one drink and then left. What was she thinking? How many drinks did she have anyway? Four? Five? It didn't matter, it was too many.

"You're not dressed like a woman going to the airport, you know."