All Comments on 'Birthday Fun'

by the_scribbler

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sbulldogj23sbulldogj23almost 17 years ago
good story!!

i love hesitant wives stories. this was well written and right up my alley. hope you write more! good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Start

In the first part, there is a description of the wife getting dressed that is exceptional. So many stories just say she was dressed in xx, ss, and this. Unfortunately, after that the story is virtually the same as so many others.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 15 years ago
To bad

I first thought this story had some promise but it's just another wimp slut story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Tough Love

Or is it 'Love Tough?' Certainly novel in her physical domination. Very difficult to believe that the 'emergency room' injuries she inflicted on his testes would allow him to get an erection. Only with Pro Wrestling training could she do those things and have the Injured Bull do anything but groan in a fetal position for hours!

At least the John steered her right about how Hubby would react!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shit!

Thought it was going to be interesting until she turned into the psycho bitch from Hell. Weird sick shit that isn't sexy.

garyr19680garyr19680almost 5 years ago
I liked it!

I really liked that when she decided that she needed to beat the crap out of the guy, she did it. It was icing on the cake that he got into it as well.

Poor hubby locked up at home was in for a treat, I'm glad he enjoyed it too.

I voted five stars, but I have to mention that leaving a sub alone while he's all tied and gagged is a VERY bad and irresponsible thing to do in real life. But it's ok here in fiction land.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Two days later, the whore was served the divorce papers and three weeks later, after an examination, her doctor declared that she was HIV positive! Her husband and children watched with relish as the slut slowly and painfully died!

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

You think with all the very low scores for these worthless piece of shit stories, someone would get a clue. 1 little tiny star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This stupid shit is worth a zero. You actually believe you are a writer. lol

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I would have given you a 5 until you started with the attitude, control and humiliation bullshit out of the wife when she got home. That gave you a 1, as normal cuckold relationships are NOT like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous