Birthday Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonja walked through the lobby, aware of the stares coming her way from the front desk and smiled at the two young boys behind it who were staring so intently at her tits. She entered the bar, knowing that the boys were checking out her ass and worked it to give them a nice show. She was starting to feel horny again, in spite of the fucking she just had, and couldn't wait to get home to David. She could feel John's semen slowly starting to seep from her pussy and became aware that not only did she look like she was just fucked, but she probably smelt like it as well. Sonja had never felt so sexy or desirable in her life.

She walked past the bartender and flashed a smile at him. He flagrantly checked her out and nodded to her with a big smile.

"Come back any time ma'am, I'm always here," he said to her with a knowing wink. He was maybe 25 years old, big and black.

'Hmmm,' Sonja thought to herself, 'I just might have to come back and get me some of that to see if what they say is true!'

Sonja got into her car and began her journey home. It would take maybe 15 minutes. It was now 11:30 and she had been gone for just over three hours. She hoped John was right. It all seemed to make sense when he was explaining everything to her, but now she actually had to confront David with the ugly truth, and she honestly wasn't sure how he would react. It was his fantasy, after all, for her to tie him up and then go out to fuck other guys. And he always got so turned on when she came home and told him how her pussy was full of some other man's cum and then sat on his face and then told him to suck it all out of her. But that was fantasy and this was reality. Sonja was truly scared and nervous, but for some reason she was also very horny.

Her hand found its own way down between her legs to play with her clit and Sonja realised how wet she was. She was amazed at how much cum John had left in her pussy. Well, if this was truly David's fantasy, he was going to enjoy it!

Sonja pulled into the garage and sat in the car, gathering her thoughts. Well, there's no sense delaying it, just go in and face the music and hopefully John was right.

Sonja went upstairs and stood in the bedroom doorway. David strained to look at her, his cock standing straight up. She knew from experience that he would have started getting aroused as soon as he heard the garage door opening. David's eyes widened as soon as he saw her and she wondered if he could already tell what she had been up to, if he was angry at her for being so late, if he was just glad to see her.

'Well,' she thought to herself, 'Here goes. Now remember, you're in control here. You're the master and he's your sex slave. Just keep the fantasy going.'

She walked towards him. He was looking at her wide-eyed. He noticed she was bra-less. His penis was throbbing. He could see her hair was all messed up and she looked really slutty. Well, it's now or never.

"Sorry I'm so late, but I've been a very bad girl tonight." She said. "I met this guy in a bar tonight and one thing led to another. Before you know it we're up in his room fucking like rabbits. His cock was so big and fat I completely lost track of time, I just wanted to fuck him all night long." It felt odd telling him the truth instead of some made up story. She reached down, untied and removed his gag.

"I...I started to get worried," David stammered breathlessly. "You were gone a long time tonight."

"I told you. This guy was hung like a horse. You're lucky I came home at all." The humiliation, along with the domination, was a big part of the fantasy as Sonja had found out through her research.

"How...how big was he?" Sonja could see that David had begun to suspect that maybe she was telling the truth tonight. He could no doubt smell the cum that was leaking out of her pussy. His cock was still throbbing. Good!

"About the same length, maybe a little bit longer, but he was at least twice as fat. And he sure knew how to use it. I fucked him twice, and would have fucked him all night long if I didn't have to come back here and baby sit you."

"I'm sorry for spoiling your birthday," David apologised.

"You should be, but I think I know how you can make it up to me." Sonja unbuttoned her blouse, showing her husband her bare tits. Her nipples jutted out like oversized pencil erasers. Next she reached up under her skirt and began tugging her panties down. They were soaked with cum. She threw them onto David's face. Surely he knew by now.

"I've got a pussy full of cum that needs to be sucked out. And then I'm going to need to get fucked. Your cock is looking a little small after what I've had in me tonight, but it'll do in a pinch. Unless another one shows up, of course. I invited a few other guys back here for a gang bang, but I'm not sure if they'll be able to make it."

Sonja climbed onto the bed and threw one knee over her husband, straddling his chest. She lifted her skirt and rubbed her clit and then plunged three fingers up inside of her, scooping out some cum. Reaching behind her with her other hand, she stroked her husband's cock. Good...still hard. She then took her cum covered fingers and showed them to David. Strings of John's cum hung from her hand. David did look surprised, but he was still hard.

'So far, so good,' she thought as she lowered her fingers into David's mouth, forcing him to lick the cum off.

"My cunt is so messy and gooey with cum. I hope you're hungry, because I've got a lot of it in this cheating cunt." Sonja began inching up towards David's mouth. She was getting real horny.

"I've brought a nice big messy creampie home for you to eat." She was up to his neck now.

"Make sure you suck all of John's cum out me." Sonja's clit was rubbing his chin. She reached down with both hands and held his head in place and then lifted herself up a bit so he could see her pussy. He was wide-eyed, crazed with lust. Good.

"So what do you think of your slut wife and her cheating pussy now? Does it turn you on to see it full of another man's cum? Do you like the look of my big swollen lips, all stretched out by another man's huge cock?"

"You have the most beautiful pussy in the world. I'm such a lucky man."

That was all she need to hear as she reached between her legs to spread her considerable lips apart and then slowly lowered herself onto his mouth, pulling him up into her at the same time. She held him there securely, feeling his tongue swirling up inside of her, feeling the suction of his mouth on her as he cleaned the semen out of her pussy. The sensation was fabulous, and Sonja began fucking his mouth hard, rubbing her clit against his nose while his tongue worked away inside her. She could hear him gulp in breaths of air whenever he had the opportunity, but she was so aroused all that mattered to her was her own pleasure.

As she came in David's mouth for the first of many orgasms with him that night, Sonja remembered the card John had given her and made a mental note to send him an email tomorrow. Maybe next time she would bring him home and fuck him in the bed right beside David. Too bad he wouldn't be back for a whole month.

'Hmmm,' she thought to herself and smiled, 'there's always that big hunky bartender. Yes, I think he'll do just fine.'