Birthday Gift

Story Info
Slave gives master a birthday present to remember.
1.6k words
4
23.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the masters Birthday and Angel so wanted to please him. They had been invited out to a country estate, Angel was glad she had taken care to dress for the evening.

The silk black thong slid between her rounded cheeks and her sheer black stockings encased her legs. It was hard to breath in the Basque the Master had brought her; he wanted her curvaceous body to be tightly encased.

If she got too excited it would cause pain not pleasure, he would teach her restraint. A wrap around silk skirt finished the effect with “fuck me “stilettos shoes on her feet.

The Manor house was from another era and Angel easily stepped in to her role of willing slave. The Master gave himself a Birthday present by giving Angel to his three friends to enjoy. Angel was to deny them nothing; her only instruction was to keep her eyes on the Master.

Leaving the luxurious surroundings of the ground floor, Angel led the men to a door on the first floor. She invited the men in to the room; the men knew they were going to have an interesting evening.

A vast bed dominated the room, heavy velvet drapes covered the windows, a sofa and a chair were to the right of the bed and a large screen with a mirror was to the left. The Master took his place in the chair letting Angel take centre stage. The men had an idea of what was about to take place, but still couldn’t believe their luck.

The previous week each man had received an invitation from the master “indulge in your wickedest dreams, live your fantasy”. As each man arrived at the Manor house, each had voiced their eagerness to play with the Masters women.

All three men were now sat on the sofa, Angel disappeared behind the screen but by fate or cleaver planning the mirror was angled for the men to see. Angel unwrapped her skirt revealing her rounded cheeks, hooking her fingers through her thong she eased them down her legs, bending at the waist to take them off.

Her bottom was high in the air, the same thought went through each mans mind, she was at just the right angle to be fucked up the arse, each man wanted that pleasure. As she turned to undo her Basque the Master stopped her, it would be erotic having her encased as she was fucked by his friends.

Walking from behind the screen in her stockings, shoes and Basque, Angel walked towards the men, as she stood in front of them legs apart, the men saw she was well trimmed and incredibly horny her muskiness filled the room. In her closed hand she held three straws, she invited the men to choose. The short straw was her mouth the middle straw her pussy and the long straw her arse.

Each took their turn choosing a straw, the first man drew the middle straw, Angel took his hand a led him over to the bed, the man pushed Angel on to the bed he nudged open her legs, she lay there vulnerable, open to him. She hoped he would be quick, he undressed and climbed on to the bed and with out warning plunged into her.

The Basque restricted her cry, again the man pounded into her, riding her, he quickened his pace and he could see she was struggling for breath but the Master wouldn’t allow her any freedom from the Basque and so banishing all thoughts of her discomfort, fucked her again and again, he slammed his length deep in to her, her muscles were tight around him, she was hot and slippery.

As he came inside her Angel turned her head and looked into her Masters eyes and the man could feel her muscles tighten as she squeezed the last juices out of him. Even though he had just fucked her, Angel wasn’t here with him, she and the Master were in another dimension.

The second man was turned on by Angel being fucked in front of him by the man who had drawn the first straw. While Angel was still lying on the bed he walked over to her and started to slowly stroke her body, he slipped two fingers inside her bruised pussy and felt the sticky liquid then cupping his fingers lifted them to her mouth for her to suck dry.

Angel lapped it up like nectar, she was greedy for more, so he gave her more. Unzipping his trousers and releasing his swollen cock, he lifted her head back and she took the full length of him in to her mouth, her tongue caressed him, sliding down him tracing the throbbing vanes, Angel wasn’t comfortable so sat up and pushed the man on to his back, with her arse stuck up in the air she leaned over him. From a bedside draw she retrieved a jar of honey, slipping her fingers into the gooey substance she then drizzled the honey onto the mans cock and with both hands she caressed his skin.

The honey felt warm and sticky, lowering her face down to him she kissed and licked the sweet nectar flicking her tongue into the slit she tasted the mans nectar. Like a baby greedily feeding Angel took the man in her mouth and sucked, the two men sitting on the sofa were mesmerised by her bottom swaying in unison with her mouth. They could almost feel her lips on their cocks, maybe he hadn’t picked the short straw after all.

The Master got up from his chair and whilst Angel was sucking his friend caressed her bottom, she move against his hand wanting his fingers to plunge into her bottom, instead he took the laces of her Basque and tightened them. He wanted to see how much Angel could bare, he wanted total control over her, even her ability to breath.

After pushing her head deeper into the man’s lap he returned to his chair. Angel was eager for the man to cum inside her, she was so wet and horny she wanted all three men to fuck her, to fill her, she wanted every hole invaded she wanted to be fucked, buggered and wanted her Master to watch her oozing with cum out of every orifice.

Taking the man deep in her throat she felt him Cumming, resisting the urge to swallow he filled her mouth and only when turning round and locking eyes with her Master did she swallow.

Angel now Standing in front of her the Master watched him take out of his pocket a small ball tied with velvet ribbon he slipped the ball into her mouth and tied the ribbon behind her head and again tightened the laces on her Basque, only allowing her to take small breaths from her nose, he walked her to the edge of the bed and positioned her with her legs spread wide and hands apart on the bed.

Inviting his third friend over he parted Angels cheeks and showed exactly where the man would enjoy himself, it was only when the Master sat down Angel was aware he could see her face in the mirror. She could also see the man about to bugger her, a mist of lust took over Angel, and she was desperate for this man to fuck her up the arse. She wanted to feel the tip of his cock nudge her cheeks apart then plunge into her.

Her restricted breathing was making her light headed, the Master had reduced her waist by five inches but she still wanted to be pushed further. The man stripped naked and with his swollen cock walked towards her, her breathing increased when she felt his rough hands spread her cheeks. He wore no condom, she felt his hot skin touch the entrance of her arse. He plundered into her she couldn’t breath, he filled her completely she closed her eyes “NO” said the Master, snapping her eyes open her gaze met the Masters.

The man slid out of her then plunged in again he went so deep she dare not close her eyes. The Master came over to the bed he stroked her face and watched the man as he pounded in to her body, the Master closed Angels airway, her life was in his hands! This thought entered both their minds and Angel came there and then.

The Master let her breath again, then indicating for his other two friends to join him, he pointed for one friend to climb upon the bed and edge down so his face was in line with Angels wet and pulsating pussy, plunging his tongue into her he drank her orgasm. Angel wanted more, with the Master sitting at the top of the bed watching her and the man buggering her while the other licked her, it still wasn’t enough, the third man came over and inched onto the bed, he removed the ball from Angels mouth and replaced it with his cock.

With the man at her pussy licking her she gently rocked her body, she was going to be filled at both ends, But the Master wanted all her holes filled he indicated for Angel to higher her body so the man could replace his tongue with his cock.

She was there, they had filled her, three swollen cocks pounding into her body as the Master watched, Angel was being abused and she loved it, she was a whore but she was his whore. Watching her eyes they blackened as all three men emptied them self’s into her. She had at last reached her destiny; she had qualified to the next level.

As the three friends bode goodnight to the Master he thanked them for his birthday present, looking back into the room the men saw Angel exhausted but satisfied curled up on the bed waiting for her Master.

Closing the door the Master stroked Angel until she slept, he now truly owned her!