The Nudist Slave Resort Ch. 01

Story Info
Turning women into willing slaves with Mind control.
2.1k words
4.03
18.8k
19

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of pure fantasy; nothing is real, and all characters are adults. Comments are enabled, and all constructive comments are welcomed; even if you think my story sucks, tell me how it sucks so I can improve the story and as an author. As pointed out by a comment, the story has been republished to address grammar issues. I used "Grammarly" to not only address grammar but also rewrite sentences clearer but that is not allowed. All my updated versions and new content were rejected, somewhat discouraging. This update only spelling and grammar was addressed.

The Nudist Slave Resort

Chapter 1 - Unexpected Life Changes

Sally and Lisa enjoyed a respectable life with their parents. They always attended church, never got involved in anything improper, and were able to avoid drugs and the social pressures involved with teenage sex. They were both saving their virginity till after they were married, as proper good Christians should. They attended a Christian camp for girls every summer, which they credit for resisting the temptation of the devil. Lisa was 18, a beautiful white girl, 5 ft 2, 105 pounds, and with golden blonde hair; all the boys from high school had their eyes on her; she had just graduated a few weeks ago and would be attending college in September. Her older sister was taller, 5 ft 8, 155 pounds, with curly brown hair just recently turned 19. Sally Started attending college last year; their academic record obtained a full scholarship. Lisa also earned a scholarship same Conservative Christian College Sally was attending with her exceptional High School grades, thank the lord.

Their perfect life changed one day when their Father was killed in a car accident; this was a few weeks before Lisa was to attend Church summer camp. As far as the police could determine, he was forced off the road by another vehicle and struck a tree at a high rate of speed. The unknown person involved in the accident or the car was never located.

Their mother was devastated, but Steve from their Church really helped them get through this trying time in their life. Steve, whom the family had only recently met a few weeks before after a church service, was especially helpful during this trying time. Pastor Graham said Steve was a good, upstanding Christian man who only had the best intentions for them. Steve always seemed to know what to say or what to do to ease this painful process of adjusting to this tragedy in their life. Steve said he understood their Father for a long time and that their Father asked him to take care of his family if anything ever happened to him. Mother did not recall her husband ever mentioning Steve before, but Steve did seem to have much inside knowledge of Father's finances, like his life insurance policy, that no one else would know.

Lisa had already signed up to go on to the three-week Churches Summer Camp again that year, but she was apprehensive about leaving their Mother during this trying time. As the day to leave for summer camp approached, Lisa wanted to stay and support her Mother, but Steve from Church insisted that the best thing for them was to keep on with their routines; it would help them all get past the pain and loss quicker. He also suggested another unique church retreat for Mother would help, but Sally had reservations.

Lisa left to go to summer Camp as planned, but she made Sally promise to give Lisa regular updates during Lisa's stay. While Lisa was at summer camp, she wasn't having a good time as she usually did. All the prayers, support, and counseling the camp provided did little to ease her worrying about her Mother; she always seemed to be a fragile woman. She didn't know if her Mother could survive without the strong support that her Father always provided. It didn't help that strangely, Sally didn't do check-ins with Lisa as she promised to. Not once in three weeks did Lisa hear from anyone while she was away at camp. On previous summer camp trips, her Mother used to call every week, often more, to check up on her. Not a peep from Mother or Sister this time the whole time. She tried calling home on numerous occasions, but no one ever answered the phone. When camp was over, Lisa was so worried and eager to see her Mother, once the Bus arrived at Church from camp, she rushed as quickly as she could the two blocks to her home, leaving her camping luggage behind.

When Lisa arrived home, she found the door locked, which was unusual. She frantically knocked on the door, and she left her house key in a bag. She went on the bus. After a minute, Lisa was relieved to see her Mother open the door to see who it was. Lisa was so relieved to see her quickly hugged her Mother.

"Where have you been?" Lisa said, almost crying as she hugged her.

"Sorry." Her mother replied, "We have been away at a Special Church Retreat Daddy took me and Sally to." She continued happily.

"Daddy?" Lisa stepped back, confused. It was then Lisa noticed how her Mother was dressed; usually, she wore long, modest dresses. Today, she had on a crop tank top that showed more cleavage than was proper and a short miniskirt. Lisa could see her Mother had a pierced belly button. She was also wearing a black metal collar.

"What happened to you?" Lisa said in shock

"Daddy picked it out for me," her Mother replied, "Please, I want you to meet him." Her mother continued, and she turned around and walked toward the living room.

As her mother turned around and started to walk away, again Lisa was shocked. Mother had a TRAMP STAMP tattoo on her back. It was a black tribal tattoo with a heart in the center, it covered the small of her Mother's back, from one side to the other.

Before she could even fully process this, Mother entered the living room, as Lisa followed and walked up to Steve, and promptly introduced him as "Daddy."

"Hello Lisa," Steve said, "Welcome back. I married your Mother last week, and I'm your stepfather now, but I would like it if you just called me Daddy." he continued.

Lisa didn't know how to react to this news; maybe her sister Sally would be able to explain this to her. This made no sense at all.

Just then, Sally entered the room from the kitchen, holding a tray with a glass on it, "Here's the glass of tea you asked for, Daddy." Sally said cheerfully.

Sally was dressed in a skimpy yellow string bikini that barely contained her tits. If Sally jumped up and down, Lisa was sure they would pop out. Lisa could see she also had a pierced belly button and could see the side of her body with a tramp stamp on Sally's back. Sally also was wearing a black metal collar.

"Oh, Lisa's back, good; I want to show her the matching bikini you got us both, Daddy!" Sally squealed.

Lisa stood there for a minute, trying to process what was going on. Had Steve drugged both her Mother and Sister? She was determined to get to the bottom of this. She marched over, grabbed Sally by the arm, and pulled her along, "Come with me," she sternly said to her Sister. Sally offered no resistance. Lisa marched Sally upstairs to Lisa's room. Pulled her in and closed the door.

"What the heck is going on," Kim exclaimed to Lisa. "Did Steve Drug you and Mom!"

"Steve," Sally said blankly. It was not really a question; it was like she was spaced trying to place the name.

"Daddy." Lisa correctly.

"Oh, isn't he so great? I love Daddy so much. Mommy does, too; she says she's found her soul mate. When you find the one, you just know." Sally replied happily.

Lisa couldn't believe what she was hearing, so she tried something else, "When did Mom marry Steve... I mean Daddy." She corrected herself, knowing she wouldn't get any answers calling Steve... Steve.

"Oh, last week, after we got back from the Church Retreat, it was so much fun; I can't wait for the next time Daddy takes again; maybe you can come too," Sally said happily.

"Where did Steve marry Mother? Who married them?" Lisa couldn't believe anyone would legally marry Steve and their Mother; Steve obviously drugged them. Lisa was going to call the police; as soon as she had more details, Pastor Charles Graham would know what to do.

"Pastor Graham married Mom and Daddy a few nights ago. It was a wonderful ceremony. Daddy was sorry you missed it, but we saved you some cake." Sally said cheerfully.

Wait, what, Pastor Graham knows? She decided she wasn't going to get any more helpful information out of her Sister; she was talking to a moron, and she was so intelligent just a few weeks ago, and it was like talking to a different person.

Lisa left her sister and walked downstairs and straight past her Mother and Steve, who were on the sofa making out, paying no attention to Lisa as she walked by. Lisa stepped back over to the church and into Pastor Graham's office, not knocking, just walking right in. Which was very unusual for Lisa; she was always prim and proper.

"Ahh, Lisa." Pastor Graham said, "You left your bags from camping on the bus; I have them here in my office for you. I suspected I would see you again soon."

Lisa almost screamed at Pastor Graham, "What did Steve do to my Mother and Sister!"

Pastor Graham calmly replied, "Please calm down, Lisa. I, too, suspected something was amiss when you're Mother and Steve came in and wanted to get married right away. As part of the two-day waiting period for the Wedding License, I said I would only marry them if they had a blood test. I saw the results; there was nothing in your Mother's blood to indicate foul play."

"What about Sally," Lisa asked the Pastor.

"I'm sorry, Sally's blood wasn't tested. But she doesn't appear to be drugged to me." Pastor Graham replied. "Your family had been through much trauma the last few weeks. It's only normal for a person's personality to change when something like this happens. People deal with drama in their way. Your Mother is happier than I ever saw her, Sally is happy too. I don't know what happened at the church retreat they attended, but it appears to have done a world of good for both of them. Go home and enjoy the happiness your family has; I'm sure you will see in time that it is all for the best. Oh, and don't forget your bags."

As Lisa left Pastor Graham's office, she slowly walked home, holding her bags in both hands, trying to process her emotions. Maybe Pastor Graham is right; perhaps I'm overreacting, she thought.

Pastor Charles Graham watched Lisa walk down the street from his office window. He didn't think himself an evil man, but he had needs, too. His Wife died several years ago, and the Lord didn't provide him with a replacement; he was frequenting prostitutes in the city to fulfill his needs. He took every precaution not to get caught, but this new Church member, Steve, somehow found out. Steve had photos of Pastor Graham with his pants down literally. Pastor Graham figured Steve would try to blackmail him, but it wasn't the kind of blackmail he expected. All Steve wanted was Pastor Graham to introduce him to Lisa's Father, as a good friend of Pastor Graham, Steve said. There was no doubt in Pastor Graham's mind when Lisa's father turned up dead that Steve was somehow involved. The scandal would have ruined him, so he kept quiet. Then, a few nights ago, Steve came to him again, Marry him and to Lisa's Mother, no questions asked, and he would be rewarded beyond his wildest dreams. Pastor Graham did what he was asked. And awarded he was. While Steve and Lisa's Mother were consummating their marriage, that same night, Sally came to him.

Sally said Pastor Graham can use her any way he wants. Daddy, as she now called Steve, said you can have me every night you want to if you play along. Sally performed sexual acts that night on him that not even his now-dead Wife would dream of doing. Steve called him the following day and told him, that Steve might have some trouble with Lisa, but if Pastor Graham could get her in line, that in time, Pastor Graham could sample Lisa too. Pastor Graham stoked himself as he watched Lisa disappear down the street. Soon, he said to himself.