Birthday Present For My Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

After setting the table, standing next to her again, almost unconsciously I did what I would have done standing next to a girlfriend in clothes. I rubbed her ass, her nice round naked ass. She gave me a sweet smile and returned to making sandwiches. I rubbed it again and moved away to get my beer. Before I could drink, she found hers and smiled at me again, and we drank together.

That had been just right, I thought, while she finished the sandwiches, and then we sat down and ate. We finished the little in our beers before either of us said anything. She asked if we wanted another one, and I nodded. Watching her get them, I wondered when she had the idea that we should do it. We drank together again, and I asked. She smiled wryly and replied:

"Not before we were out here. Oh, going topless I had planned when I asked you to come out here, pretty sure before that my girlfriend would want to, too. But like I told you, I didn't think the parents would let us. Hm-hmm! Not go topless for sure, not agree that the two of us could stay here. So I got up my nerve to warn you in the car."

"Could have caused an accident."

"It didn't."

"And the rest?"

She gave me another wry smile and had sip, and I had one.

"Saturday night, after you had been such a good sport about "topless," in bed, wishing I had remembered to bring my candle ..."

"Your candle?" I interjected.

"Tell you later, but you can imagine what I wanted to do with it, so I was doing that, thinking about what our sister had told me. That has been making it better, fantasies now instead of just trying to make it feel good. And, well, I guess I started fantasizing about you, the nearest male. That made it even better. And, well, here we were, together for a week; just seemed like a fortuitous coincidence that my sister's and my brother's birthday presents could be combined."

She smiled wryly again and took more than a sip of beer. I did too, returning her smile, repeating her 'fortuitous coincidence' as a question. She asked back:

"Hasn't it been?"

"I guess so. Took me a while to get around to thinking so."

"Maybe I should have too, but it just seemed that it was supposed to happen. If I had been planning it before, I would have brought my rubbers."

"It did happen. Nice to know that you weren't spending the last couple of weeks thinking about how it could. ... And your candle?"

"Oh yeah. Hm-hmm! After she told me everything, of course I wondered if one would really fit. Of course, I knew that my fingers would, but they aren't as long as your cock, a cock, and I wasn't sure that her mugshot was life-sized. It wasn't."

She grinned at me and continued:

"So I got a candle, knew it would fit in, and discovered how far in it would go, a little surprised, but that was good: that it did and doing it."

She grinned again, and we both drank again.

"And then I thought to heat the other end of the candle - one of those with little ridges to fit in different sized holders - and try to make that end bigger, like in her drawing. Yours is bigger."

"Maybe she didn't want you to expect too much."

"Hmm! Maybe. Of course, it wasn't as big as yours, but a nice, not too little knob."

"And that was even better?"

"Um-hmmm! It sure was! I was already for the real thing."

"It's all our sister's fault."

"Just a little, maybe. Maybe just that we did today already. I think I would have started having fantasies about you without her having told me anything: here together, my going topless. Wouldn't you have begun to think about it?"

"Probably," I admitted.

I tried to remember if I had been already fantasizing about her the first night. I didn't think so, but it seemed very likely that her breasts could have begun to appear in my fantasies. She smiled slightly and remarked softly:

"And if you had - I mean, appeared in my fantasies - I probably would have, well, tried to get you somehow to also think about it."

"Like how? Oh, it doesn't matter; you would have - before the end of the week."

"Better this way."

"Thanks, big sister."

"Um-hmm."

She smiled with a nod, and I did, and we almost finished our beers, then did with a final sip. We had finished our meal, and cleaned up in the kitchen. This time, she rubbed my ass first, and I rubbed hers in response, smiling at each other. I suddenly grinned and asked:

"And if you had remembered to bring your nice candle, would that have changed anything?"

"Just made me more interested in seeing if was the right size."

We chuckled. When her hand slid up to my waist, mine also did, and we turned closer, her breast brushing my chest, and then her other one pressing against me, and we kissed - just a nice kiss between incestuous siblings to confirm their affection. I thought that for me it also confirmed the dismissal of all my reservations.

Our hands slid down again, and we separated, our hands on each other's ass urging that we return to the deck. When we saw our clothes, we chuckled and stooped down and returned to our towels. There had been a little space between them, but before we lay down again, there wasn't. We spread lotion on each other.

I lay on my back, and she lay on her stomach, but her hand immediately slid over my thigh and found my soft cock, her fingers then gathering up my sack, until her fingers were cupped around my cock and balls, and she murmured:

"I just want to hold them."

"Um-hmm," I agreed, thinking how nice it was that she could be so disarmingly direct. Why not? Of course, I didn't object to her holding my cock and balls; keep them from getting sunburned.

We dozed off, naps after two beers and lunch. But after soup and two beers, we had to go to the bathroom. I don't think my swelling cock awoke her, but it did me, or maybe it was her murmuring that she had to go. She just removed her hand and rolled over and sat up. She glanced out at the beach, and the went into the house without standing up. I followed her, and we used the toilet and washbasin again, washing. While she was, I touched her pink ass, leaving a white spot, and remarked:

"Maybe we have had enough sun for today."

"Probably, if you think so. Showers?"

"Shower?"

"Um-hmm."

She smiled at me in the mirror and stopped washing her pussy. In the shower together, of course, we also washed each other then again, more than just washing. This time, she was delighted that she could make my cock respond. I was too. When my fingers also washed her asshole, she chuckled and remarked:

"There too? Oh, that surprised me, this morning, but everything else was being so arousing, and then that too. It was; guess you knew it would be. Hm-hmm! Feels good now, too. Want me to, too? Must feel the same for you."

"Um-hmm."

She did, with soapy fingers, and I nodded with a chuckle. She also chuckled and remarked:

"She didn't tell me about that."

"Might have shocked you, been a turn-off."

"Yeah, it probably would have been, but not now."

My cock had drooped during this. We rinsed and dried ourselves. When we had hung up our towels, we looked at each other, down and up: lots of pink skin, her nice little patch of pubic hair.

Our eyes met again, both smiling slightly. Now what, I thought, seeing her eyes drop down again.

"Want me to do it again? I want to," she murmured, her eyes finding mine again.

"Both of us, like you thought we would have to this morning?"

"Um-hmm," she replied with a nod, hardly smiling, but her nipples had popped out.

I followed her to my bed. This time she didn't dive down on it, just quietly lying down, leaving space for me, with her thigh raised and her arms outstretched, looking at me with a longing expression. Did my sister - did it have to be my sister looking at me like that?!

I joined her, drawing her hips to my face, as I drew my thigh up under her head, her hand guiding my semi-aroused cock to her mouth. Had our sister told how good this was, both not yet really aroused, but completely confident how good it was going to be? She couldn't have.

It was. Her pussy was already moist in anticipation, as I tasted, despite my having just washed it. My cock loved being sucked and licked before it was fully aroused. But then, when it was, and her pussy was all slippery and tasting even better ...! The sensations were just too many and too good to describe! Her tongue was obviously enjoying caressing my cock as much as mine was, caressing her aroused clitoris. Oh, I loved what we were doing, but there were just too many different delightful and arousing sensations to appreciate them all at one time. That was a new recognition, but immediately forgotten in my arousal.

Licking a sweet, wet pussy is almost as arousing as enjoying one's own impending orgasm in the mouth of a girl, especially when her hips twitch in aroused response, like one's own are, and especially when she is moaning - vibrating on your cock - as though she wants to feel you fill her mouth with your creamy, white semen, like you want her pussy to flood your mouth and face with her even sweeter love juice. And then it all happens! The release is so excruciatingly arousing! Tasting it is so rewarding, the proof of having gratified each other so completely!

Was it like that for us? It was! With satisfied, sighing moans we recovered. I fondled her breast, its nipple soft after her orgasm, and she rubbed my hip. Her nipple: even though my finger circled around it, the rosy area was a little softer than her firm breast. I didn't think it had been like that, when it was aroused, when I had been sucking it. Next time, and she wasn't going to be one to suggest it.

We sighed a few times more, no longer moaning. She had let my cock slip from her mouth. With a deeper sigh, this time moaning again, she murmured:

"I was right before: I shouldn't know it can be this good, this way too."

"Um-hmm, but it was, for me too."

"Like I wanted it to be."

"I love the way you taste."

"Hmm, and you too. That's good; more than anything I can do by myself."

"That's especially good, that you can't."

"Just makes it worse, that I can't, that I now know."

"Not this week."

She scrambled around and dropped down on me and murmured - again:

"I just love you!"

"I just love you too," I heard myself reply, before we kissed again.

It was a kiss that only incestuous siblings could share. Even though her thigh dropped down between mine, and they all squeezed together, eventually we came up for air, and she rolled off me, lying with her head on my shoulder. My arm was around her, hugging her, and her holding my side, also holding us tighter. When we relaxed, she murmured:

"Oh, that was good, but there was too much going on. Next time, let's just take turns."

"Um-hmm, what I was thinking."

We hugged each other again, and I asked myself: why did it have to be my sister who so completely shared my feelings?

We had to wash ourselves again, also my face. When she asked where we going to eat, we agreed on a restaurant we liked, and put on clothes.

"Bra too," I called to her, adding: "don't want them popping out in public."

"Thought of that already; they would."

We chuckled and met in the hall, approving each other's choice of clothing for the restaurant. During the drive, she grinned and took my hand, putting it on her breast and saying:

"Make it."

My fingers tried. She had on a bra with thin cups, but I couldn't make her nipple pop out. It was firmer, but didn't pop out. She chuckled and said:

"Felt good; it wanted to, but I put tissues over them."

"Hmm? Where did you learn that?"

"Sister told me, long ago, dancing school."

"She would know, with hers."

"Um-hmm. Told me before I thought about it."

"Wanting to rub them on dancing partners?"

"Before I could."

"You wanted to?"

"Girls talk."

"If the boys knew!"

We chuckled and arrived at the restaurant. She reminded me that we were there to buy rubbers. We had a nice meal with wine, although she was too young to be served. Luckily, there were few guests, so we had a table with no immediate neighbors to overhear us. During the meal, I went to the men's room and used my two quarters to buy six more rubbers. Back at the table, she whispered: "How many?"

"Six."

"Enough; I really have five."

"You lied."

"Didn't want you think we had to use them all."

"Eleven. Tuesday, Wednesday ... , when are the parents coming out?"

"Saturday."

The waiter came by and interrupted our whispered conversation. When he left, she calculated:

"Four days and Saturday morning."

"We're not going to twice a day."

"Before breakfast, sometime, at night."

"Even you don't want to do that. When we will do anything else?"

She gave me a wicked grin, and we drank. She smirked and whispered:

"You said four times once. We did that."

"But more isn't better: the difference between a gourmand and a gourmet."

"Hmmm! But if a gourmet discovered a whole platter of something that is really good, wouldn't he want to indulge himself by finishing it all off?"

She grinned again at her clever response, and I had to, too. I replied that we could always get more. She nodded with a smile, and we finished our meal talking about other things. As we left the restaurant, since we had been whispering, I put my arm around her waist to suggest to any guests that we had been whispering like a young couple would. Her smile could have convinced them even more, especially when she pursed her lips.

We were a young couple, just happening also to be siblings. As we got in the car, one of us suggested that we needed more beer. I bought another two six packs.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers