All Comments on 'Birthday Present in the Field'

by R_Peterson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
Too bad

this story started out good and ended as another wimp husband story. He lets a stranger take his wife every way possible and all he gets is a blowjob out of it from the guy's wife. But it is his best birthday ever. Right.

Nightowl21Nightowl21over 19 years ago
Loving wife.

Yes but with whose husband?? Anyones? This husband needs to check this woman out thoroughly. It doesn't seem unlikely that he has, unknowingly, been a cuckold for quite some time.

kernasunkernasunover 19 years ago
Wonderful

Don't know where all those negative comments are from, sheesh. This couple tells a nice story and for them it was exciting and fun. If it's not your cup of tea, move on and stop being so judgmental.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thank you!

I liked it...in fact going to have my wife read it just to give her some ideas of what I want for my birthday!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So

So she gets to suck and fuck a new cock and even gets taken in the ass. All her husband got was a blowjob? He really got fucked on his birthday gift.

FseriesFseriesabout 8 years ago
Unfair and cheating.

Well, the wife was cheating on the husband and she ended up getting more in the trade than the husband. So very unfair and unfaithful of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SOCS

SAME OLD CUCK SHIT. Husband gets cucked on his birthday. How fucking nice! This is definitely a fetish category story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Now how stupid is this crap anyway

A total free talent scribbler dipping in the latrine. Makes sense, right?!

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This was the cuckold ramblings of an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Comments like those are a badge of honor, R_Peterson!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous