Birthday Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pursed his lips and looked around us, then murmured in my ear, loud enough for her to hear, "Let me find something lower, so that I can pleasure you properly."

Pleasure me...I recalled the feel of his tongue inside me and shivered, noticing a pool of moisture gather at the seat of the gown. "Hurry," I moaned in his ear. "I'm soaking..."

He leaned down and captured a bit of my neck in his lips, sucking very lightly. "I'll be right back."

I was so weak for him that I had to lean back against the mirror. As soon as he left, I reached into the bodice of the gown and retrieved the handful of condom packages. They had been uncomfortable, poking at my skin. Now, I dumped them out on the counter. When I brought my eyes back up from depositing my horde, I caught the slightest of movements in the mirror on the door.

"Here." Chris reappeared from a door outside the bathroom, a small vanity chair in his hand. He set it down in the middle of the room. Once I was seated in it, he stood and swung the door in, so that the exterior mirror was facing me. Then, he walked back toward me and I watched his reflection kneel down beside me. The front of his boxer briefs were pointing luridly at me, as if it was staking its claim.

"Watch the mirror," he murmured in my ear, "and just relax."

As directed, I watched as his hands rose up. His left hand slunk around my back and settled on my shoulder, its index finger dipping down and burying under the strap. His right brushed lightly over my left breast. My tender, hardened nipple tweaked and sent a jolt of sensation into me. I watched my face, the puckering between my eyebrows and wide gape of my mouth as I gasped.

On his knees, Chris shifted behind me, but not before I noticed how much the bulge at the front of his underwear had grown. I tried to crane my neck to see around, but his breath hissed in my ear and his whispered, "Watch yourself...watch what I do to you," tickled the downy hairs on my cheek.

My eyes were drawn back immediately when I noticed a bit of pink in the reflection, right next to where my face was. My eyes snapped up in time to notice his tongue just a moment before the tip of it traced a fine line up my earlobe. I shivered and then gasped out again as his thumb thrummed my alert nipple under the purple silk.

His mouth nipped at my earlobe, just the very bottom, the soft bit surrounding my earring. His nose excited the short hairs at the edge of my cheek. Then his hand, the one on my shoulder, began to move, and my eyes went there. I watched him slowly slip the negligee strap toward the tip of my shoulder as his nose, mouth, and thumb continued to produce gasp after moan from their stimulations.

Teasingly, toyingly slowly, he removed first one strap and then the next, as his mouth worked at my ear, neck, and the edge of my jaw. I saw every movement of his lips and tongue, when I wasn't transfixed by his fingers slowly baring my body.

Finally, the straps limp over my arms, his hands moved to the top of the bodice, to tug it down and expose my breasts to my view. "Don't close your eyes," he breathed before setting a trail of sucks and kisses down my neck and over my shoulder. The fabric was drawn down slowly. I felt it as I saw it, the shimmery purple slipping down the swells of my breasts and the hem of fabric grating ever so slightly on my nipple. I moaned loudly, the sound echoing off the tile and mirrors of the bathroom. I felt my head start to go back on instinct to arch myself into his touch and close my eyes to savor the sensation, but his command rang through my head and I made a noted effort not to break my gaze.

My nipples, hard and protruding like two firm erasers, popped out of the negligee's hold. My breasts, though not large, were still full for their size. I pictured them as peaches, especially when his mouth moved to the side of one and opened, as if to take a bite. I quivered as his mouth hovered, lips parted, eyes looking intently at them. I let out another loud noise, this one more like a plea. My head tried to tilt back again. I grasped the side of the seat and looked myself in the eyes, trying to convince myself I could keep my eyes on this show for the entirety of it. I wanted to see what Eddie saw.

The warm, wet touch caught me by surprise. As I had taken my eyes from his mouth, I hadn't seen his tongue creep out and press against the round side of my breast. It dragged up, slightly rough and dragging, almost sticking, to the skin. Then his lips came together and I felt him suck as the tip of his tongue swirled. I couldn't see the movement of his tongue, only feel it. He seemed to realize this, too, as he released me from his mouth and, instead, took me in his hand.

His hands and mouth continued over my chest, making me giddy and light-headed. He was careful in the angle of his head to keep his actions visible, and I had no problems voicing my pleasure. It was amazing how strongly I was affected just by watching, and even more so as I tried to imagine what Eddie was doing as she watched? Would she be touching herself?

My torso was bared, my whole front bathed by his tongue, when his hand dropped to my ankle. He pulled it to the side and gathered the hem of the night dress. Rather than draw it up slowly, he lifted it and draped it over my thighs, exposing my calves. I saw a gap between my knees leading into the darkness, where the air was hot and wet, and getting moreso as the morning progressed.

He ran his fingers up the inside of my right calf as he kissed my knee. Then he put a hand on each knee and spread them apart slowly, deliberately. In my hand, I caught the skirt of the negligee and pulled it back. I saw my glistening skin, the folds swollen and pink and practically dripping. He stopped pulling my knees only long enough to loop his left arm around my back and grasp my inner thighs. The sensation of being spread like this was fantastic, being exposed by somebody else's doing, at somebody else's whim. What would it feel like if Eddie did it? Her arms were strong and she had the command.

My legs were far enough apart that I saw a puddle beneath me, soaking the purple fabric and no doubt, the cushion below me. My lips were wide apart, the heavy desire making them gape luridly and expose the flaps protecting my entrance. The seam at the edge of them was oozing. I felt an ache deep inside and watched as a little drop dripped onto the seat.

"Watch my hand," Chris murmured into my skin as he kissed my thigh. His hand brushed up the tender inside of my leg. I shivered as it inched closer and closer. His other hand worked the other leg. His dry skin pulled at my moist as his hands drew closer together.

They stopped at the top of my legs and pulled back a little to expose my folds. Then his index fingers slowly curled in, reaching for the drip of moisture. I shivered as I watched, anticipating the sensation, imagining the sight of being penetrated. I moaned out even before he touched me and heard my opening smack hungrily.

Then he touched me. His fingertips met and sunk ever-so-slightly into my folds, just at the base where my opening drooled. I whimpered and started to roll my head back before I caught myself. Keep watching. Instead of sink into me, as I expected, his fingers drew up, parting my wings and showing me the slick, sensitive skin inside. Halfway up, his fingers changed direction, pulling back the wings, pinning them to the inside of my thighs, leaving me open for us all to see.

It was a pink oval, the flaps a little darker on the edges, I assumed from all the rubbing against my panties or by my fingers or by my toys. The edges looked rough, even though I knew from experience, they were thick and plush and spongy. The pink turned vibrant going inward, the crevice like a wide pink valley between my legs.

And just at the base of the valley was the entrance to my cave.

One hand moved above my mound, the fingers spread to pin me open. The other hand brushed down the skin, being careful to show as much as it could of what it was doing. The fingers inched closer and closer to my hole. It squelched and smacked in eager anticipation. I watched it fluctuate.

His fingers reached the hole. All but one drew back to the hand, leaving one to point at the hole. Little dribbles ran to the seat, completely unhindered by my folds. I was as exposed as I could be. Anything could enter me, as he held me fast, as he spread me wide. I shouted out.

"Do you want it?" he whispered.

"Yes," I panted, very close to a sob.

His finger stroked the very opening, teasing it and making it reach out for him. I let out another gasp. "Please...please..." I begged.

"Keep watching," he instructed. Then the single finger dipped into the opening. I watched it disappear at the same moment I felt it inside me, moving a little bit at a time. I had felt his penis inside me before, and his tongue, and the way they pressed against my walls made me feel filled, a little more satisfied. But such a small object inside me, just his single finger, my walls hardly touched it. He kept it steady, didn't push up or down, to either side. I was crazed to feel more everywhere, but all I got was that one tiny tease, which was maddening and stimulating.

My hands were becoming numb, clutching the chair as hard as I was. I was hunched over. I was determined not to let myself look away and miss a moment, but I needed more so much, it was almost impossible.

His finger had completely disappeared, right up to the knuckle. I shouted out. My hips rocked forward. I moaned and shook. But no matter what I did, his finger never moved.

But then it began to pull out, slowly as it had come. I let out a juddering moan of disappointment and felt my aching inner muscles clench, a fruitless effort to pull him back in and keep him there. The finger completely pulled out and I noticed it glistening with the moisture from inside me, right up to the very tip. It played around my forced-apart folds and my inner thigh and then disappeared inside me again, still not pressing against my walls, still maddeningly small and elusive, with just enough contact for my body to know he was there.

"Chris," I half-growned, half-cried. "Chris please. Please."

"Please what?" he murmured, his head to the side of my torso. He turned his face to my ribcage. I felt his hot breath on my side. His lips pressed against my damp skin.

"I want to...feel you...inside me."

"You can't feel me?"

"Hanh...not...what I meant."

The tip of his finger curled up just enough that it tapped the roof and I hummed, my head fighting to roll either forward or back as I tried to keep watch.

"Tell me what you mean," he says. "What do you want to see?"

The words formed in my head, my request. As they did, I pictured the meaning of the words in my mind and my walls squeezed in, trying to press against his finger.

"I want...you," I said, not brave enough to say the words.

"What part of me?"

"Y...your p—penis," I answered, my face going from flushed to red. "I unnnnh...I want to see your...penis p--penetrate me."

His finger pulled out again and the tip circled the opening. "You want my penis here?" he asked and moved the finger in and out a few times.

"Yes."

"You want to see it?" he whispered loudly.

"Yes!" I gasped, tearing one of my hands from the seat and grabbing madly for the counter, where the stash of condoms was.

His hands released me, a string of my wetness still connecting me to his finger. Then he stood and slipped out of his boxer briefs. It looked like a tricky ordeal, with his erection a large, hard obstacle. His hands clamped onto my shoulders then. I could feel my wetness on his finger, cold from the bathroom air, and smell the thick, tangy scent of my own arousal. His hands slid down and squeezed my upper arms. He lifted me up. My knees were so weak, I was hardly any help, but we managed it somehow.

The negligee was gathered at my waist, but with just a few nudges from his hands, it fell into a puddle around my ankles. One arm held me around my middle, and with his other, he lifted my hand grasping the condom wrapper to my mouth.

"Open it for me."

My hand quaked. I didn't want to waste time with this. I wanted him now. But a small voice inside me, the logical reason, reminded me that a small delay here could save a possible enormous inconvenience for the rest of my life.

I watched as I opened my mouth just enough to put the wrapper's toothed edge between my teeth and I pulled down. The round, violet edge of the contents appeared and I could taste the grape flavoring as my lip brushed over it. I captured the edge between my lips, not wanting to puncture the latex with my teeth and nullifying the entire purpose of the thing. The spermicide was slick and the violet disc shone vividly against my pale skin.

Chris' lips lowered to my ear and he breathed into it, "You look so erotically amazing like that." It wasn't loud enough for Eddie to hear, but I know that my reaction was what he was aiming for, in the back of my mind I know, as every other little bit of me was so overwhelmed by him.

I gasped and the condom dropped from my mouth. His hand was waiting and caught it easily. He fingered it for a moment to figure out which side was which, and then slowly rolled it onto his stiff penis. I watched his skin get swallowed by the purple layer, knowing that soon, it would be the lips of my sex swallowing him deep down into its throat.

Finally he was sheathed, and with a breathed whisper of"Time for me to take you,"he bent down and wrapped his hand around the back of my knee. My other knee was shaking, and I knew that were he not holding me tight, I'd have collapsed by now.

As he straightened, he lifted my knee. I kept my eyes on us. The back of my thigh had a few streaks of wetness that glistened in the bathroom's light, and the movement of the air seemed to chill it. His mouth returned to the crook in my neck and blew hot breath onto my skin, warming me. I still shivered, but now it was from the lurid scene of my legs being spread, my lips swollen, red, and gaping open. There were a few droplets hanging from them, threatening to drip onto my toes.

"Spread yourself wide open," he murmured.

My left hand brushed down my stomach, through my tangle of curly dark hair, and to my mound. I dipped one finger in just enough to touch my clitoris and the pleasure stung up through my body in an amazing shock. My moan was almost a yell and I swallowed it before I could let myself roll over into climax.

My fingers slipped to the inside of my lips and as I drew my hand down, spread them. Then I caught my inner folds at the base and slipped my fingers into the warm, slick crevice, pulling them wide apart.

"Now watch me push into you," he said, stepping to the side and turning slightly. His purple-wrapped penis pointed at my opening, possessively. He was going to take me, he was staking his claim.

I did not think about how we had practiced this position. I didn't dwell on how awkward the position was. What I thought about was Eddie's eyes, somewhere in front of me, anticipating the penetration I was about to experience.

He moved his pelvis closer to me and the bulging head touched the base of my labia and the edge of my opening. I panted out a plea and balled my free fist. His head slid up along my slit and between my widely-spread lips, then back down to the base. I touched it with one finger, pressing him into my opening. He moved forward again and, as soon as I was sure he wouldn't pop out, I took my finger away, leaving nothing in the way of the sight of him being enveloped by my body.

Chris pushed slowly in. I saw every inch but the last few disappear. His head pressed against the front of my walls. He pulled back out and I saw the purple coating glistening with my natural lubricant. He swung his hips forward and back a few times, very small movements, but rubbing in such a delicious spot inside me. Then he stabbed forward, hitting the furthest nook.

I let out another yell, my knee buckling. But his arm kept me up. Though my hand shook horribly, I was able to keep my lips spread, and he pulled out and swung quickly forward again. His lips nipped at my earlobe and he whispered, "Eddie just saw me plunge far up inside you."

His hips retreated again and my walls tried to cling desperately at him. The pressure built as he again bobbed a few times in that one spot and then shot forward. My hand was shaking so bad now, I couldn't hold myself open, so my other hand flew down and, each taking a wing, pinned myself as I clutched my thighs.

He started a rhythm, deep undulating thrusts interrupted every fifth or sixth by a g-spot massage. My moans became louder and more frequent and I felt my minute bit of control begin to slip away until I couldn't even clasp my thighs.

"Nnnuh! I...oh Chris!" I keened, grabbing for the bathroom counter.

"Don't look away," he commanded, though I could hear his own control beginning to slip.

"I...I...uuunh...try," I managed. My body began to quake, and I noticed his hold became a bit unsteady. In result, he sped his thrusts, and his even movements became juddery.

My hands clung to the counter and my torso was bent forward. As Chris' sweating body lost more control, I found ourselves turned and my raised leg being clamped against my chest, my knee in my armpit. His other hand grabbed at the counter beside mine and his thrusts, now coming from behind instead of from a skewed side-angle, punched deep, deep into me, so that I could almost feel him in my throat.

I lost all track of the room and of the situation, only able to dwell in the hazy, buzzing, electrified pleasure. The blood was rushing to my head. My moans had become one continuous long vocalization.

And then I felt him spasm, and he shoot forward, not even stopping when he reached my deepest depth, carrying me forward a good foot. I shoved myself back against him and my walls squeezed as tight as they could, and our muscles pulsed and fluctuated. I felt him cum, though the condom kept him from filling me, and my own body shuddered and spasmed in orgasm.

Just as my orgasm began to abate, I felt a pinching on one nipple and cried out. I felt my fluids flood inside me. He had softened inside me and some of the liquid was able to dribble out, but he kept in me as long as he could.

Finally, the climax at an end, I collapsed. I had absolutely no energy left. The after-spasms were almost too much.

Chris slipped down beside me and rested his back against the cabinets. We somehow managed to raise me so that my back rested against his chest to ride out the last of the tail-currents.

As our breaths slowed and I returned to myself, I heard a strangled moan coming from the hallway. Chris' and my eyes met in the mirror and then we looked out into the hallway. We saw, though just barely, a lock of hair swaying back and forth, and then heard another moan.

Chris and I caught each others eyes again in the mirror and I smiled a very satisfied smile. My last doubt was banished; Eddie had seen every bit.

12