All Comments on 'Birthday Surprise'

by Lepomis

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it

It can happen like that. No preplans or anything, just spontaneous lust and daring to break the boundaries. This wonderful story squeezed it all into a beautiful happening. It doesn't matter why the husband and wife were so ready that particular night. They just were. And they enjoyed it to the fullest. This is a story of real people doing what comes naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Happy Fucking birthday you loser wimp - life as you know it is over. Next time you wont be asked and you wont get to play

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WoW

Someone kicked over some rocks today, look at all the little loser's running around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And the population of LW drops another 10 points

Another cheating slut and a spineless husband. At least if you're going to write this idiocy, try and make it clever or entertaining. This was neither.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
now if we could only get rid of your dumb fucking ass

dear annony, life would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
some birthday

you let yourself get cucked

your marriage is done

you heard it here first

ps: leave your balls at the door on you way out, because you don't deserve them

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
Let's Think About This

Your wife tells you the fuck she just got from a stranger was the best fuck she's ever had. Having thought this over, you then tell her this is the best present she has ever given you, My, my. Your future is indeed bleak..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

For writing this cuckie trash. That's what we need, another cuckie writer. Hasn't this category got enough of you fucks already?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A surprise

but not one I would want

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Quick 'shared' story

Careless title, to begin with! Could have just as well (kinda) been Arbor Day the couple was celebrating ... 'wood' was involved! Nothing really depended on a 'birthday!'

The narrator (Hubby) TOLD 'We, the Readers' that Sweetie was flirting with The Bull but couldn't think of any flirty things she might have said (until she grabbed his package!) Too much narration. Easier to write, less interesting to be TOLD the fun stuff instead of HEARing it!

Sounds like the DP was vaginal instead of pussy & ass! But not really clear ... not that any distinction could really be discerned as long as the three fictional characters ended up happy! Fuck any reader interest! Hell, let's add the author, and make FOUR happy characters (one actual 'flesh & blood')

Not personally offended at reading a 'shared wife' story, but this one coulda been better done! Hell, it IS better than one I might submit ... but I wouldn't submit one this weakly done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you very much for sharing your story. I love stories that involve both partners in a relationship who willingly decide to add a third (or more) to their lovemaking. Threesomes, especially MFM/MMF, do not have to be about humiliation.

Don't be bothered / worrued about anyone who reads a loving wife story and then complains that it is a cuckold story and/or your marriage is over. Every relationship (fictional or not) is different and unique to the persons involved.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Some Fuckin' Birthday!

Is the husband an asshole,or what?! He should be trying to use his birthday as a reason to get all the things from his wife that she normally won't do,such as anal,deep throat,whatever. Here he is proving to her that he's a wimp by having her fuck/suck a big-dicked stranger. WTF I guess I just don't get the screwed up cuck mentality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous