Birthday Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirk1234
Dirk1234
91 Followers

Lee crawled on top of Carolyn's body and put his face into her chest, loving every second of being on top of her and having her huge breasts in his face. He picked his head up and began lightly kissing, sucking, and nibbling her tits. Carolyn inhaled sharply, reveling in how good it felt to have Lee go to town on her the way he wanted. The way both of them had fantasized about for years. Decades even.

Rachel came back to the couch, still sipping a glass of water, and knelt down next to them as Lee continued to suck on Carolyn's nipples and drive her wild. Setting the glass down, Rachel used one hand to stroke Lee's cock, and the other to put pressure on Carolyn's vagina. Both gasped as they felt the new hands manually stimulating them. Lee hadn't been sure he'd be able to get it up again, but as his wife stroked his dick and his mouth kissed all over Carolyn's chest he knew he'd be able to. Lee could almost feel the heat coming off Carolyn's body as she squirmed beneath him. Carolyn kissed his lips and then whispered in his ear, "I just had a little orgasm." Hearing this was enough, his dick got rock hard and Rachel pleasingly guided him inside her waiting hole. The erotic sensations coursing through his body got a boost when Rachel grabbed his dick and stroked it a few times as she guided it inside the willing body of his friend that he'd fantasized about for years.

Carolyn's body felt just as good as he imagined it would. Inside and outside, he savored every part of her he could. Instead of plunging in and out of her body like a jackhammer, he took it slow. He wanted to savor this while it lasted. Before, he had been trying to comply with what his wife needed and wanted, which was for him to cum inside her as quickly as possible. Now, being inside Carolyn, that wasn't the goal anyway. So he took his time, savoring each time he thrust in and out of her.

Carolyn was thinking the same thing Lee was. Why rush it? This wasn't going to count towards the deal she made with Rachel, so let Lee keep his dick inside her as much as he wanted. She focused on how incredible his rock hard dick felt inside her. It'd been months since she'd had sex, and Lee might be the biggest lover she'd ever have. Certainly that she could remember right now. He was probably entering her fully once every 3 or 4 seconds. Pretty slow, but he pushed deep as he could into her and she loved the feeling of his full length moving through her body. Each time he pushed all the way into her he grinded his body against hers. Each time she grabbed his butt and pushed him even harder into her. Having his body push so hard into her felt so amazing.

While Lee's penis thrust in and out of Carolyn he greedily sucked, bit, kissed and licked her tits and all over her breasts. Then Carolyn felt Rachel's hands reaching between her and Lee, rubbing his dick and rubbing her sex. She cried out, it felt incredible to have hands all over her, lips sucking her tit, and a huge cock pushing in and out of her. She was going to cum and cum big.

Carolyn stared straight at Rachel and yelled, "God Lee, I'm gonna cum! Can I please Rachel?" She was cumming whether Rachel said yes or not. She was already halfway there, no stopping now. Somehow Carolyn felt it was sexy to stare right at Lee's naked wife, who was aggressively touching both of them, and ask to let her cum.

"Go ahead Carolyn, cum! Cum all over that big cock! Make her have a big orgasm Lee!" Lee obliged by increasing his pace, driving into Carolyn much quicker now and grabbing onto both of her big jugs tightly. Carolyn was cumming by the time Rachel finished saying "Lee" and started screaming. Wave after wave of her orgasm hit her as Lee rammed into her harder and harder.

After her orgasm visibly subsided, Lee immediately pulled out of her. Without saying anything he pushed Rachel down on the ground and opened her legs, diving immediately into her lovely body. He'd been in danger of cumming inside Carolyn. He'd felt it build inside him and had wanted to let his sperm fill her while her body writhed from her orgasm. Instead he'd held back as hard as he could. But now he needed to fill his wife as quick as possible.

Lee settled inside her immediately, Rachel said, "Oh god baby, are you gonna cum?" Not saying anything Lee quickly transitioned to driving his body in and out of Rachel quickly, getting the feeling of being about to burst back. Lee kissed Rachel on the lips. She spanked his ass and sent him over the edge. Uncontrolled noises flew from his mouth as his body was set on fire by his orgasm. He felt his whole body spasm as load after load of sperm found their way into Rachel's body. Rachel screamed, "Yes! Give me your cum, my body craves it!" When he was done he pulled himself up off Rachel and lay flat on the floor, momentarily spent.

Lee's chest rose and fell as he breathed heavily and worked to catch his breath. His eyes were closed, revelling in what had just happened. He'd just spent ten minutes fucking a woman he'd spent years dreaming about while his wife was next to him urging him on and massaging his balls and dick to get him to cum quicker. Then he'd pushed his wife to the ground and had his way with her asking for more. Hearing Rachel beg for his cum excited him. It made him want to give her more, to cover and drown her in it. But the way his body felt now he just wasn't sure he'd be able to.

Carolyn crawled over to him, climbing on top of him and held him close. Her body pressed against him she whispered in his ear, "You're the best lover I've ever had. I want that dick back inside me. Right now, I'm your slut. I'll do anything you want. Anything. Just promise me you'll fuck me again like you just did. I'd take it from you all night. And the best part is, we'll get another chance. I know how much you loved being inside me. Fucking me. Using my body. Tasting my tits while your cock invaded me. I loved it too. If we give Rachel what she needs, we'll get another chance. And I know you want to cum in me. I want it to."

While she spoke these erotic words to Lee, Rachel reached down and fondled his dick. "You've got two hot women here who desperately want your cock inside them again Lee, you can do it. I know you're tired, but I need that dick back inside me. Please. I'm begging for it."

Carolyn put some effort into making her voice sound extra pathetic and pleading. She wasn't even exaggerating, she really did desperately want his dick back inside her, punishing her for all the nasty thoughts she was having. If she knew there'd be no negative consequences, she'd run off with Lee right now and never look back. But there was too much at stake, they were not kids anymore, and she knew she was being affected by the alcohol and the incredible sex.

When she felt his dick start to show signs of being hard again she said, "mmmmm.... oh yea baby. You're getting hard for me and Rachel again." Rachel finished another glass of water and sat down next to the both of them. Making sure Lee was watching, Rachel kissed Carolyn, exploring her lips and then putting her tongue in Carolyn's mouth and grabbing one of her breasts. Carolyn continued to stroke Lee's dick and moaned as Rachel kissed her. She'd never been into women, but this whole thing was so hot she didn't dare look back. Whatever it took to get Lee hard and back inside her again. That's all that mattered.

Staying between his legs, Carolyn began to rub his dick all over her sex. Dipping it briefly inside her, she then pulled it out and rubbed it all around, teasing herself and Lee. His dick was hard enough for fucking now, but she wanted to get him more worked up before she started. Carolyn planned on staying on top this time. For her part, Rachel moved up to his head and started kissing his face and alternating putting her tits into his mouth.

Plunging his dick inside her again, Carolyn finally felt it. His cock was fully engorged as Lee sucked desperately on Rachels left tit. With Lee laying flat on the ground, Rachel impaled herself on his dick by kneeling in front of him. She loved feeling in control as she controlled the speed and depth of the thrusts, knowing right where to place his cock for maximizing her pleasure. Carolyn not so carefully leaned down further and put her huge breasts in Lee's face. Rachel moved aside, knowing that for the moment, Lee craved Carolyn's much larger set of knockers. Rachel moved her lips down to Lee's ear and began kissing it and whispering things in it, encouraging Lee to fuck her harder with his big dick, pleading with him to put his seed in her.

Lee's whole body had broken out in sweat again as he groaned into Carolyn's chest. His arms and shoulders were slick as she tried to grab onto them for something to hold onto while she drove her body into him over and over. It had already been a few minutes, but her body was again ready for a big orgasm.

As Carolyn started to lose control of her body, Lee began thrusting harder into her and biting her tits. Rachel gave her a hard smack on the ass as Carolyn screamed "Oh Fuck yea, I'm cumming, holy shit!" As soon as Carolyn's orgasm subsided, Lee stood up. Both women stared up at him, down on their knees. Without knowing it, both women knelt with their mouths open, the tongues lightly licking their lips as they stared at Lee's hanging cock. Lee grabbed them both by the hand and led them out the back door.

Up until now, the women had felt like they were in control. Now they didn't know what to think. Stepping outside, they didn't know what Lee had planned. The night was still plenty warm as Rachel walked out onto the deck and looked around. The neighbors weren't close in. If they were outside, which they weren't, it was so dark and relatively far that they wouldn't really be able to see any details. But they'd definitely know there were naked people doing naughty things, Rachel grabbed Lee's big, thick dick as he brought her close and kissed her. He let her go and then placed her where he wanted her on the deck. Then he kissed Carolyn. She got down on her knees for a moment and put Lee's cock in her mouth. Moving her head back and forth a few times, Carolyn felt his dick stiffen a little bit more. Then she stood up and placed herself next to Rachel. Both women had their backs to Lee and the house. Their bodies faced out towards the yard, the neighbors, and the whole world.

Taking his turn, Lee entered Rachel. Grabbing her butt he thrusted into her savagely. Her breathing increased dramatically, but then Lee took himself out and placed himself inside Rachel and did the same. Moving between the two when he felt like it accomplished his mission of driving the women insane. Just when they started to get worked up, he would pull out and enter the other woman. They started to try and hold in their pleasure, so Lee wouldn't know how much he was affecting them, and he would stay in longer.

Carolyn, desperate to grab on to something, turned to Rachel and began to kiss her gently, putting her arm around Rachel and grabbing on tight. Seeing the two women kiss again made Lee excited. He started to feel his balls boil again and knew it'd be over soon. Being inside Carolyn, he could tell she was close to cresting the top of another orgasm. He put his right hand on her sex and began manipulating her with his hands. Lee placed his left hand across her chest and squeezed tight. Fucking her wildly and grabbing her sent Carolyn over the edge. She stopped kissing Rachel and began screaming Lee's name loud enough that if any of the neighbors were awake, they would undoubtedly hear her.

As she came wildly, Carolyn screamed "Yes baby, I want your cum, please give it to me!" She bucked wildly and ground herself back against Lee. Lee wanted to give her wanted she needed, but he held back again as he stared at Rachel. He pulled out of Carolyn and guided his dick into Rachel's pussy for what he knew would be the last time tonight.

Lee's dick throbbed as it moved in Rachel's body. She pleaded with him to release his cum into her, "C'mon baby. You've done so good. I just want a little more of your cum. Fill me up with it, please baby. I want to feel your dick spasm and your warm load shoot all over me again."

Just then, one of the neighbors came outside. Maybe Carolyn's screams had been loud enough to wake them. Maybe not. It was Lauren, who had been thieir neighbor for a year and a half. She didn't say anything when she saw Rachel and Lee moving against each other. There was enough light that it was very clear what they were doing, and also that another naked woman was with them. Lauren simply watched as Rachel and Lee's moans got a little louder, their movements a little more frantic. They didn't care that Lauren could see them. Behind them, Carolyn stepped inside and clicked on the small light for the deck, bathing them in soft white light.

Now much more illuminated, Lauren could see much more detail as Lee thrust his engorged dick in and out of Rachel's helpless body. Staring, she could see the sweat dripping down their bodies. Lauren bit her lip as she saw Rachel slam her hand down on the railing and grab on harder, crying out from the force of Lee's intense fucking. Lauren was wearing a simple knee length shirt. She took it off, revealing her fully naked form. Lee and Rachel looked at their beautiful neighbor, now as naked as they were, exposed to the night. Carolyn walked next to Lee and grabbed his dick, shouting at him to fill Rachel up.

Silently, Lauren started praying for him to finish as well. She was entranced by the whole thing and wanted to see Lee empty himself into Rachel. Lauren sat down on one of her chairs and began touching herself.

"Ok, I'm gonna cum baby," Lee said. Then they both came together, their wild thrusts peaking at the same time and their moans turning into yells of passion. Lee grabbed onto Rachel's hips and slammed his dick as deep as he could get it, pulling her towards him as hard as he could as his thick ropes of cum shot into her. Rachel slammed her fist on the ledge a few more times as they both came down off their high.

Taking a minute to let their breathing subside, Lee kissed Rachel and Carolyn and they all went inside. Just before walking inside, Lee heard a little shout from next to and glanced over at Lauren to see her face scrunched up and her eyes closed in her own ecstasy.

All three of them sat down on the couch, breathing heavy. Rachel and Lee's body still pulsed and tingled from their shared orgasm. Lee looked at Rachel, took her hand and said, "Well? What do you think?"

Rachel smiled and said, "I think that aught to do it. If that wasn't enough cum, who knows. We might have to try something like this again sometime. What did you think of your birthday surprise?"

Lee looked at Carolyn, laying down on the couch. She was spent and appeared to possibly have fallen asleep. "Best birthday ever."

The End

Dirk1234
Dirk1234
91 Followers
12