All Comments on 'Birthday Tease and Please'

by eroticslut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chastenchastenabout 12 years ago
Suggestion

Leaving aside any discussion about whether this is an enjoyable story, I suggest you get someone to proofread next time. There were so many typos, grammar errors and lines just plain out of place that it wasn't worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot

Ignore the last comment. The idea was to write something hot.

I think you did a great job on that part.

Kind of a quick ending would like you to add a little more detail or at least untie the husband and go wild.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Anonymous-hot

I don't remember electing you to be the literotica police of public feedback. Keep your opinions about other comments to yourself, or I'll give this writer a 1* for allowing you to make a negative comment about other readers. Writers control your feedback, you own it, not the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry, but I would divorce you

That was not a nice story. He should divorce you just because you think about it. And might have done it. What about AIDS., or other STDS?

ontoit2ontoit2over 8 years ago
Quite...

...arousing. The premise was very believable and the characters as well. I'll be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story Mr Charcol

Love the Story Erica

You should post it on Get Dare

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not bad

Not bad but there has to be a sequel or a divorce or something the guy didnt ask for this and she intimated that she cheated because he had to work late .y

ou cannot just leave it hanging

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticslut@eroticslut
195 Followers
40 ish ( not 50 yet ) 5’5 , brunette ( long hair ) 36C. ( because you will ask ) Married no Kids Living a life of two tails 1. Loving wife, sister, daughter, friend, and a fun co-worker, Boss to some Other private life 2. Slut (as my nickname suggests) Whore ( to s...