Bisexual Spanking Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers

"Green and red," Bill replied. Suddenly Helen grabbed his thong and ripped it from his body. "Also, beginning at midnight everyone with a red bottomed badge must be naked, she said. She then reached for his blue/black badge ripped it from his chest. Several chest hairs were pulled out with it. She then reached over and slapped a green and red badge in its place just as the giant alarm clock on the wall behind them chimed that it was midnight.

Just then he felt Hellen push him in the back, forcing him to bend over the receiption table.

"OK fellow Switches," We now have a new convert and he is wearing a red bottomed badge. Come and get it." With that she picked up the paddle and began giving him five of her best. Then, he felt another hand on his back, and he turned to see Ron standing there. As Ron began to spank his ass, Helen came around to the front of the table and said, "OK, now you owe me five minutes of pussy licking" as she pushed her slit into his face. He was loving it, but he knew that in five minutes he would be sucking on Ron's cock. And, Ron probably would shoot his load on his face. Paybacks are always hell.

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
304 Followers
12