Bitch Cop Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you are good for something after all" She complemented

I was in a daze lying there on the ground, gasping for breath. I was unaware the policewoman was standing over me, grabbing my left arm.

"On your feet, prisoner" She ordered, not missing a beat.

She yanked hard, and my handcuffs dug deep into my wrists. I got on my feet quick. I was still tasting Officer French's pussy on my lips. She led me over to the back of the cruiser and faced me towards it.

"I don't want you to get full of yourself, but it appears you have your uses. You have earned 'pants off' time. Stand still"

I heard the familiar sound of latex gloves being put on, and this was confirmed when I saw her latex glove glad hands reach to the front of me and unbuckle my belt. Officer French wasted no time in unbuttoning my pants and unzipping my fly, making sure to run her hands along the length of my erect penis. I felt her breasts against my ass. In one smooth motion, my pants and boxers were around my ankles, my erect penis bouncing free in the open air.

"Kick off your pants and shoes, prisoner" Officer French ordered.

"Yes, Officer French" I replied as I obeyed with all haste.

"Not quite how it's done at the jail, but in jail you have you're not handcuffed, either. Now spread your legs and bend over the trunk. I have to get ready."

The officer wasted no time in helping me to comply; kicking my feet very wide apart, so that I was off balance. I had no choice but to lean forward and seek balance against the trunk of her cruiser. Only my chest and the side of face touched the metal of her trunk, and the position made me all the more aware that I was still handcuffed and very much not in control of the situation. I heard some more movement of clothing, and I imagined her uniform shirt coming off. I wondered what kind of bra she wore, and what her titties looked like.

I was guided back to reality by her gloved hand stroking my very hard cock. She had lubricated her gloves, and was spreading it all over my aching cock.

"Mmmmmm...bet you like that, don't you" She asked, almost purring. "This is what I love doing to bad boys. You like to break laws, don't you? Do you like the consequences?"

"Yes, Officer French" I managed. She was beginning to bring the cream to the neck of the bottle, so to speak.

"Admit that you're drunk, and that you deserve to be arrested. Tell me how much you want to go to jail"

"I'm drunk, Officer French. Thank you for arresting me and taking me off the street. I need to be locked up. I want to go to jail"

"Are you ready to take your punishment? Are you ready to be fucked like a criminal?" She asked, goading me on

"Yes, Officer French"

With that, her hands left my penis, leaving it warm and moist. I was ready to have sex. What happened next was as surprising as it was frightening.

I felt Officer French's lubricated hands on my ass, rubbing it all over, and in between the cheeks.

"Mmmmm...what a nice ass you have...mmmm...round and firm"

I felt the something cold and wet on my asshole. Before I could register what was going on, I felt the most intense pain in my asshole and a completely unfamiliar feeling in my lower stomach as Officer French slid her strap-on dildo into my asshole.

"Ouch! No! Stop!" I pleaded.

"No! Shut the fuck up, prisoner! You're nothing but a fucking perverted criminal. This is what happens to pretty boys who think they're badasses and end up in jail. Shut the fuck up and take it like a man!"

Tears welled up in my eyes, and the pain in my asshole subsided as I got used to the feeling of anal penetration. The feeling in the put of my stomach never really went away though.

"Uh...uh...uh...you're MY bitch! Take it in the ass, bad boy! Uhn...uhn...uhhnnn"

She was moving the dildo in and out of my ass with a medium rhythm, going a little deeper each time, until I felt the flesh of her stomach and balls attached to the strap-on slapping against my ass cheeks. She was all of the way inside me. Even though it was painful, even though it was against everything I felt natural, my dick was still rock hard. I couldn't believe it, but I was enjoying being assfucked by Officer French.

"Be happy I lubed it up, bitch. Those boys in the slammer won't be so considerate. And the condom I put on is ribbed, for the bitch's pleasure. Thank me prisoner," She demanded

"Thank..uhn...you, Officer French...uh" I managed, getting into the rhythm of my arresting officer's thrusts.

"Are you enjoying this, prisoner?" She asked, incredulous.

Officer French felt around to my dick, stroking it, finding it more erect than when she first arrested me.

"Yeah, you ARE enjoying it. I guess you're ready then?" she asked, as she kept stroking my dick.

I was indeed ready. The combined sensations of being a woman's prisoner, being assfucked by said policewoman, the day's humiliations, and the handcuffs digging into my wrists were too much against Officer French's cockstrocking. I blew my load. All up the front of my shirt. Wave after wave, matching rhythm with Officer French's thrusts.

I wasn't sure, but it seemed like Officer French was cumming too. Her breathing sure sounded like it, and the increased frequency of her thrusts certainly felt like it. After about a minute, she stopped thrusting and withdrew the object from my asshole. It exited with a lewd sucking sound, followed by a "pop".

"Don't move a muscle. I'll be right back to get you cleaned up," She ordered

I waited there, face and wrists both mashed into their respective metals, my freshly violated ass hanging in the breeze. Officer French dressed quickly, and was back before I knew it.

"OK, you can stand up now. I'm going to remove your handcuffs so you can get yourself dressed"

I felt Officer French tug at my handcuffs; heard metal clicking slightly, and one by one, my wrists came free of their bonds. Boy were they sore! I looked at my wrists as I rubbed the pain out of them, and the impressions they left were many, deep, and red.

"Enough of that. You've been arrested before; you know handcuffs aren't supposed to be comfortable. Get dressed, we haven't much time. I'm off in an hour. Here, you can have a cigarette, you look like you need one."

Officer French put a cigarette between my lips and lit it for me. Yes, I needed it. I could not remember when a cigarette had tasted so good. I complied with her order, dressing quickly, eager to get back to my car, back to bed. I wanted to sleep and allow the delicate tissues she had violated a change to recover. I smoked my cigarette fast, and the nicotine hit my brain almost immediately.

"Good boy, you dressed fast. Now assume the position for me; I have to check you for anything you might have picked up while I wasn't looking. No contraband in the car"

I was used to following Officer French's commands by this point. I placed my palms on the hood, backed my still sore ass out as far as I could, and spread my legs wide for her. I felt Officer French's hands all over my body again, not missing an inch. Unbelievably, my cock was starting to stiffen again as Officer French's hand lingered on my crotch.

"Sorry, I really don't have any more time. You'll have to handle that one on your own. OK, you know the drill. If you want to ride in my car, you ride in handcuffs."

Officer French pulled my sore wrists behind me again, and I again felt her handcuffs encircle my wrists accompanied by their signature sound. It was exciting. I felt almost like I was getting arrested again. Twice in one morning. Good thing I had the weekend, I was going to be beating off for days.

"I'll leave them a little loose this time. I don't want to cause any nerve damage."

My arresting officer led my by the arm to the back seat of her cruiser, and put me back in my little mobile cage. Swiftly, she seat belted me back in and closed the door, securing me in the back of the cruiser. I settled into the bad boy seat, trying to keep the handcuffs from digging in too far and my ass from hurting too much on the hard seat.

"You came on my bumper, bad boy!" Officer French said as she got into the car and started the engine. "So I guess we're even, because I came while I was in your ass. But I guess I won't be the last one to do that. I'm pretty sure someone like you is going to be in and out of jail for the rest of his life. Especially now that you've got my attention. I'll see you again"

I found myself expectant at that remark rather than terrified. She was a good cop, she had my number. I'd been hooked ever since the first time I got caught shoplifting. The scare tactics from the store detective, the humiliation of being placed in handcuffs and dragged out of the store in front of onlookers, the way the bars of my cell felt in my hands, the view of the world from behind those bars; knowing that I was nothing but a lowlife and having the world know it too. It was terrifying at the time, but afterward I found I could not stop thinking of the experience every time I masturbated. I knew I had to do it again. I had only been in my cell for a couple of hours, while they processed my paperwork, before I was released on my own recognizance. I got probation, that was all. Maybe next time I would have to spend the night in jail, possibly receive a sentence. For now, all I was worried about was getting home and getting to sleep.

"Officer French, when you drop me off, could you please do it a block off from my car? It'll be less embarrassing for me, and you said you want to get home anyway" I asked and offered.

"What, your car?" She asked, incredulously, as she turned back onto the road. "Were you not paying attention? I arrested you for DUI. When you popped a boner in front of the crowd, I added public indecency. And you resisted arrest. I already called it in. Your car's been impounded. You're under arrest. You're going to jail"

I sank back in my seat, unable to decide if this was a good thing or not. On the one hand, I as tired, spent, and filthy. On the other, I did want to spend my first night in jail.

"Don't look so upset. You break the law, you go to jail. Besides, you seemed to like having a dick in your ass; you'll make a good little punk for some other criminal. And Fran's doing the cavity searches this morning. With your criminal record, you'll be staying the night at least, so you get one of those. You'll like Fat Finger Fran. She loves bad boys who come in with boners"

The adventure continues in Part 2. Can Fat Finger Fran stimulate a prostate? Find out in the next chapter.

12